PDA

View Full Version : FIRE Roger Goodell!!!

Rhee Rhee
02-03-2008, 03:22 PM
i am so sick and tired of him sticking up for the patriots..

trying to protect the patriots from harm just because they give the NFL so much media attention...

taglibue would have never allowed this incident to become what it has become...

is it possible for the rest of the NFL to fire goodell somehow?

hopefully he fires himself and saves face...

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 03:38 PM
I believe it is quite possible.

Where is the likes of Paul Tagliabue at the commissioner helm when you need it.

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 03:41 PM

I don't see any difference - the BS started under his watch, not Goodell's. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss....

HometownGal
02-03-2008, 03:42 PM

Probably sipping Marguaritas on a beach somewhere or on a golf course, unfortunately.

I am waiting with baited breath to see what the NFL's response to Arlen's investigation will be before I call for Goodell's head on a plate.

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Probably sipping Marguaritas on a beach somewhere or on a golf course, unfortunately.

I am waiting with baited breath to see what the NFL's response to Arlen's investigation will be before I call for Goodell's head on a plate.

Same here. Goodell has had only 2 years as commish. I'm not ready to call him out yet. Some dumb decisions, but hey, every good commissioner has had tough breaks.

LambertIsGod58
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Goodell is the best thing to happen to this league in a while...Just because he hasn't handled something to your liking means he needs to go? How about getting in all the facts before he reacts to something? Wouldn't that be a good idea? I guess nobody in the world is suppose to be objective anymore?

SteelCityMan786
02-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Goodell is the best thing to happen to this league in a while...Just because he hasn't handled something to your liking means he needs to go? How about getting in all the facts before he reacts to something? Wouldn't that be a good idea? I guess nobody in the world is suppose to be objective anymore?

He hasn't act enough on some matters. That's the only issue I have.

I called for the Paul t. card because of the fact that i think it would be great to have his ability to bring people to their senses about certain things and to act when you have to.

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 07:14 AM
I'm not saying FIRE HIM just yet but I'm thankful that someone is finally calling him out on the handling of the SPYGATE scandal.