PDA

View Full Version : PATS CHOKE!!!

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2008, 10:09 PM
I can barely type...but here it goes...

Biggest Choke in NFL History...

I can't wait to destroy their smack talking boards with some CHOKE!!!

Stu Pidasso
02-03-2008, 10:11 PM
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!

oops, wrong sport. But you get the point.

And in a final show of classlessness and unsportsmanike behavior, Belichick leaves before the game is even over.

What a piece of work. Cowboy up, and meet Coughlin on the 50.

Jerk.

Michael Keller
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Now the world knows how Tom Brady does with defenders in his face all game long. Great defense by the Giants. Little brother did OK. Wow! great game and now the Patriots are done and out.

Steeler in Carolina
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
With all this talk about the Pats being the greatest team ever, this was a great finish. If you don't win the Super Bowl, you can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as the great teams.

Dino 6 Rings
02-03-2008, 10:24 PM
No one talks about the Bills do they, you have to win the Last Game of the year to be considered Great...

Eli Manning proved himself on that last drive and that Giant defense was fantastic all game.

OX1947
02-03-2008, 10:26 PM
This has been one of the best weeks I have ever had. Lakers get Pau Gasol, Chuck Noll stands alone, and the Pats go 18-1 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
02-03-2008, 10:31 PM
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!

The official drink of the 2007 New England Patriots.

touchdownward
02-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Pats lost!!!!
:banana::sofunny::rofl::chuckle::grin::toofunny:

SteelFist
02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Yeah....Where is the BIG Pats fan thats always posting here?? I forget his username!

Come out, Whereever you are! :toofunny:

Quasar
02-03-2008, 11:41 PM
And a former Steeler catches the game-winning TD! I yelled so loud, the dog ran out of the room!

CanadianSteel
I am so happy I cannot describe - Karma is a bitch Patsies !

MasterOfPuppets
"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points." :toofunny:......screw you brady....:toofunny:

Mosca
I said it over and over and over, every time someone called the '07 Pats the best team ever: "But they haven't won anything yet!"

Sorry, you gotta win that last game to call yourself a champion. Let's call the '07 Pats the inheritor of the Bills' crown of "Best Also Rans"!

fansince'76
02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
And a former Steeler catches the game-winning TD! I yelled so loud, the dog ran out of the room!

Same here - I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me a couple of times during that game. I'm surprised a couple of guys with white coats and a butterfly net didn't show up to take me away. :chuckle:

klick81
02-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Yep, I haven't felt this good about a game that didn't involve the Steelers before. I will sleep HAPPY tonight :)

Hines0wnz
02-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Anyone see the "Perfect" commercial on NFL Network?

It was classic and hilarious. :sofunny:

Steel Pit
02-04-2008, 12:11 AM
Hey, the football GODS took care of business last night. During the season when the Patriots pulled out those games with the Ravens, Eagles, and Giants, I thought man, there's no way that the Gods will let a bunch of cheaters run the table.

Well they didn't, the Gods struck down the Patriots when it would hurt them the very-most. I LOVE IT PEOPLE!

BozMan
02-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Here is an amusing bit of trivia: The last two Patriot losses have been games where they choked away leads in 1) the Super Bowl, and 2) the AFC CG, the two biggest games of the year. Kinda takes the luster off the "clutch performers" label, doesn't it? :)

Glace
02-04-2008, 12:21 AM
I just can't wait to hear the bombardment of excuses and bitching and moaning.

klick81
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey, the football GODS took care of business last night. During the season when the Patriots pulled out those games with the Ravens, Eagles, and Giants, I thought man, there's no way that the Gods will let a bunch of cheaters run the table.

Well they didn't, the Gods struck down the Patriots when it would hurt them the very-most. I LOVE IT PEOPLE!

I was actually thinking the same EXACT thing.

BozMan
02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
This blog post (http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/wilbur/sports_blog/blog/2008/02/03/perfectly_brutal/) by a writer at the Boston Globe is a schadenfreude GOLD MINE.

nicesteel4life
02-04-2008, 12:46 AM
I guess when you dont get a chance to tape the walkthrough you lose by 3!! Pats?Congrats Giants for taking out the cheaters, And your welcome for Plex!
Atleast someone was able to get him to mature!

Aussie_steeler
02-04-2008, 01:06 AM
The official breakfast cereal of the Pats

http://www.igriffin.it/uploads/images/curiosita/205_chokeopuffs.jpg

Rhee Rhee
02-04-2008, 02:59 AM
CHEEEPONO!!!

good serves them right... as i have seen on other threads....

KARMA'S A B!TCH

Blitzburgh_Fever
02-04-2008, 03:20 AM
Take it easy guys, this game was a bunch of BS. As someone pointed out, the Patriots didn't get to tape the Giants final walkthrough last night. That's pretty blatant evidence the NFL wanted the Patriots to lose!

BTW, anyone notice that Brady doesn't talk to anyone or review plays when he's on the bench? He just watches the game or looks at the ground. Glad we have a QB who will talk to his receivers and O-Line and coaches. Hopefully this points to rest talks of who the better QB is. (Peyton) Manning learns as the game goes, Brady just relies on Belicheck to tell him what to do. Glad our QB is taking notes on game mechanics from Peyton and not Fairy Tom (Super Hero wants aside)

Steel Pit
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
Can you imagine how bad the Steelers would have been with Tom Brady playing behind OUR offensive line? I mean Brady is basically a scrub under duress. Scrub under his dress? Well that too but we'll let him take care of that himself.

Anyhow, watching Brady's performance while being pressured kind of made me appreciate Roethlisberger that much more. Yes Sir Tommy, any QB can comfortably bounce around behind an offensive line that's giving them 5 or 6 seconds of protection but THE BEST NFL QB's are also capable of performing well when being harassed by the defensive rush. Brady has often failed in games under duress.

Oh well, who gives a $hit? This so-called "Patriots Dynasty" is OVER! That stinking defense is damn-near as old as me, 42 if you care to know.

Blitzburgh_Fever
02-04-2008, 07:04 AM
I can't wait for their team to fall apart next year...hopefully they'll do something stupid and get rid of Matt Light for the penalties he had. I know a team who could make use of a typically smart and EXCELLENT screen blocking tackle...

Oh well, who gives a $hit? This so-called "Patriots Dynasty" is OVER! That stinking defense is damn-near as old as me, 42 if you care to know.

I say you wear a Troy Polamalu jersey every day between your 43rd and 44th birthday, btw!

stlrtruck
02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
So I was thinking about a thread simliar to this one and thinking about headlines for any newspaper across America today....

19 and UH-OH
Dynasty - New York Teams thwart Boston AGAIN!
18 - 1 and you still get an *

This one is specifically for the boston headlines:
If we can't cheat, how can we win?

Giants not told Patriots are perfect
Giants enjoy Brady sandwich
Giants PERFECT

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Dynasty No More...

where are all the Pats fans today, I need someone to pick on!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-04-2008, 09:16 AM
This morning the Patriots have to feel sorta like the Bengals did when THEY won the AFC North...but WE won the Superbowl.....18-1 means NOTHING!!!!

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 09:23 AM
This blog post (http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/wilbur/sports_blog/blog/2008/02/03/perfectly_brutal/) by a writer at the Boston Globe is a schadenfreude GOLD MINE.

Perfect use of the word: Taking joy at the suffering and misery of others. I'm certainly guilty of it in this case. And, just think, all across the NE this morning, millions of haungover buffoons are waking up to the sad realization that they actually lost the game...the unthinakble actually happened. And now all those chickens come home to roost, so to speak...all that trash talk and pompous arrogance from all those jackass Pats fans. Joy joy joy!

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2008, 09:41 AM
There are no worse fans in the Sporting World than the NE Pats fans. Karma has come home to them. Losing the AFC title game last year, and now, losing the Superbowl when favored by 2 tds....what a glorious day to not be a Pats fan.

rbryan
02-04-2008, 09:52 AM
Whats your over under on the number of patsie fans who lost thier welfare check to thier bookie last night?

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 10:03 AM
This morning the Patriots have to feel sorta like the Bengals did when THEY won the AFC North...but WE won the Superbowl.....18-1 means NOTHING!!!!

Yep, I'm sure the 16-0* regular season, the TD passes in a season record by Golden Boy and most TD receptions in a season record by Moss all feel pretty empty for them right about now. What a shame. :yawn:

GutterflowerSteel
02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
The Pats needed humbling - taking out a patent on the phrase 19-0 sealed their GIANT b*tchslap :yeehaw:

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 12:51 PM
It's a beautiful morning today. Greatest team ever? NOT!!!!!!!!! Once again we witness what a classless prick billicheat is. Props to the Giants for taking it to the pats.

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 12:54 PM
:toofunny:......screw you brady....:toofunny:

Agreed. That is fricking awesome and hilarious as hell. What a sorry SOB that Brady guy is. The beauty of this is that this is one Super Bowl loser that people are going to remember forever.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Had these Patriots won Super Bowl XLII, the jury still would have been out on them as well, spygate still an overwhelming factor in the public perception of perfection. Perhaps now that they're not Super Bowl champs, Arlen Specter and everybody else looking to share the spotlight will mercifully fade into the distance, not willing to take their fights as far for a loser. oh hell nooooo !!! kep kickin em while there down !!!:beerbang:

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Yep, I'm sure the 16-0* regular season, the TD passes in a season record by Golden Boy and most TD receptions in a season record by Moss all feel pretty empty for them right about now. What a shame. :yawn:

Especially when golden boy only managed to only throw 1 td in the game.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Had these Patriots won Super Bowl XLII, the jury still would have been out on them as well, spygate still an overwhelming factor in the public perception of perfection. Perhaps now that they're not Super Bowl champs, Arlen Specter and everybody else looking to share the spotlight will mercifully fade into the distance, not willing to take their fights as far for a loser.

Umm, WRONG. They still cheated, they still got an unfair advantage from that cheating and the franchise as a whole should be made to PAY for it. That slap on the wrist the lapdog Goodell gave them at the beginning of the season was a joke.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Umm, WRONG. They still cheated, they still got an unfair advantage from that cheating and the franchise as a whole should be made to PAY for it. That slap on the wrist the lapdog Goodell gave them at the beginning of the season was a joke.
yup.....it would have taken a minimum....of no 1st rd picks, and a 4 game suspension of belicheat, before i thought justice was served....:coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-04-2008, 01:18 PM
yup.....it would have taken a minimum....of no 1st rd picks, and a 4 game suspension of belicheat, before i thought justice was served....:coffee:

....and a forfiet of the Jets game since there was NO DOUBT about that game in particular..... we wouldnt of had to listen to ANY of the undefeated CRAP all year!!!!

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 01:21 PM
I can barely type...but here it goes...

Biggest Choke in NFL History...

I can't wait to destroy their smack talking boards with some CHOKE!!!

I am as happy as any Steelers fan to see the Pats lose last night. However, I must disagree with you on your characterization of them. THEY DID NOT CHOKE!
The Giants simply outplayed them. Their defense showed the rest of the leaugue, "how to beat the Patriiots".
The Pats didn't stop fighting until the end. The Giants made more big plays(offense) than the Pats. How about Eli, who is so NOT like Big Ben escaping a probable sack? How about Tyree making a great catch over his helmet. He is 6ft tall and his vertical jump is only 30 inches!

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 01:25 PM

Still not enough - if Walsh produces a tape of the Rams' SB XXXVI walkthrough, Belicheat should get a lifetime ban. The organization should be forced to forfeit 25% of their salary cap space for the same number of years they were found (by an INDEPENDENT investigation, not Goodell's office) to be pulling that crap. And also a forfeit of the Jets game in week 1. That should send a firm enough message for anybody who is arrogant enough to screw around with the integrity of the game itself.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Still not enough - if Walsh produces a tape of the Rams' SB XXXVI walkthrough, Belicheat should get a lifetime ban. The organization should be forced to forfeit 25% of their salary cap space for the same number of years they were found (by an INDEPENDENT investigation, not Goodell's office) to be pulling that crap. And also a forfeit of the Jets game in week 1. That should send a firm enough message for anybody who is arrogant enough to screw around with the integrity of the game itself.well i was referring to just the initial charges, but i forgot to add the forfeit of the jets game....but i agree if this walsh thing proves its been going on for years, belicheat should be banned and sanctions forthcoming. how about if they imposed NCAA like sanctions, such as no primetime games, and ineligability for postseason for the same amount of years that they have been cheating.....:thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
I am as happy as any Steelers fan to see the Pats lose last night. However, I must disagree with you on your characterization of them. THEY DID NOT CHOKE!
The Giants simply outplayed them. Their defense showed the rest of the leaugue, "how to beat the Patriiots".
The Pats didn't stop fighting until the end. The Giants made more big plays(offense) than the Pats. How about Eli, who is so NOT like Big Ben escaping a probable sack? How about Tyree making a great catch over his helmet. He is 6ft tall and his vertical jump is only 30 inches!

When you are 18-0. Have the #4 Defense in the country, the # 1 Offense in the country and are a 2 touchdown favorite, but still lose the game. Yes my friend. That is a choke. No matter how out of their minds the other team plays. It also means that the Pats didn't play their best. And not playing your best in the biggest game of your life...is Choking.

Couldn't have happened to a better team.

Steel Pit
02-05-2008, 06:53 AM
The link below will take you to a short and sweet little video that simply says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7hDjKunG0

Stlr4ever
02-05-2008, 08:43 AM
When you are 18-0. Have the #4 Defense in the country, the # 1 Offense in the country and are a 2 touchdown favorite, but still lose the game. Yes my friend. That is a choke. No matter how out of their minds the other team plays. It also means that the Pats didn't play their best. And not playing your best in the biggest game of your life...is Choking.
Couldn't have happened to a better team.

Well....we just have to agree to disagree then. In 2004 season, our team got whipped by the Pats in Burgh. Our team was outcoached and out husled. Our players were caught 'flat-footed'. Seemed like they were shell-shocked. Now, that's what I call choking (being defeated psychologically). The Pats did play very hard in this SB. It's not like they were psychologically out of it. They were simply outmuscled. They were very well in the game until the last minute. Inspite of superior Giants defense play, they were leading until the last minute. What if Manning didn't escape a probable sack? What if Tyree didn't make that spectacular catch? What if Plaxico didn't make that catch? You see, the game was very very close. If the Pats choke, they would have been blown away. Usually, it's the Pats who end up winning by 3 points in the final minute (look at their previous SBs scores). Thank God for the Giants winning drive and the Pats final losing drive.

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I still say the Pats Choked, They only scored 14 points, didn't adjust to what the Giants were doing, were over confident by a lot going into the game, expected the other team to lay down and figured to score, what was it Brady said? 40 points?

Choked on a big fat choke of a choke choke choke.

BozMan
02-05-2008, 01:25 PM
The link below will take you to a short and sweet little video that simply says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7hDjKunG0

LOL! Thank you for that. Hilarious.

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2008, 05:00 PM
HA HA HA!!! Belichoke! I like it!

SteelerFanInCA
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I vote for Belichoke but Belicheat sits just as well.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2008, 07:48 PM

I couldn't agree more with this take...It's not like the Pats had a big lead and blew it. It's not like they got blown out. It came down to the last two mintutes of the game. MY GOD PEOPLE!!! If you hate the Pats that much to wanna believe it was a choke, I can't stop that. So be it then...But the fact is they got beat by a better team on that particular night. Nothing more, nothing less!!!!

MACH1
02-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Normally people forget who the LOSERS are in the sb. But this time I think its going to be a very very long time before people forget this one. Congrats to the cheatriots for choking and forever burning the monumental choke into our minds.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Normally people forget who the LOSERS are in the sb. But this time I think its going to be a very very long time before people forget this one. Congrats to the cheatriots for choking and forever burning the monumental choke into our minds.

Going 18-0 automatically means that the Pats were suppose to win the Super Bowl? I totally disagree with your perspective here...If such was the case, why was the game even played?

MACH1
02-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Whatever..........its still fun to :poke:

STEELtownHAVOX
02-06-2008, 08:02 AM
nice article from Page 2 on espn.com

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/080204&sportCat=nfl

fansince'76
02-06-2008, 08:05 AM

Truth is, I'm fine with it. That's three years in a row the Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl. What kind of dynasty is that? If they're not going to represent Boston the right way and win championships, they can get lost. I'll go back to pretending they don't exist like I did before January 2002. I mean, they're not even a Boston team. They play in Foxborough. That's where they belong, too, the losers. I've got better things to do with my time than root for a bunch of losers.

Sums them up PERFECTLY.

tony hipchest
02-06-2008, 10:03 AM

:toofunny:

Stage 2: Anger

I have a friggin' Patriots helmet tattooed on my head! On my bald head! What am I supposed to do? I feel foolish now! I wouldn't have done it if I knew they were going to lose. I just feel so misled! I feel so stupid.

Not as stupid as Bill Belichick, though. Genius? Yeah, right. You cheat in Week 1 against the Jets, but can't muster up a worthwhile cheating plot in the Super Bowl when it matters? Moron. Oh, and did you notice when you were walking off the field before the game was over that we lost by three points? Nice call going for it on fourth-and-13 when we were in field-goal range! Who helped you make that genius decision: Girlfriend A or Girlfriend B? You just got outcoached by Tom Coughlin. Badly. By Tom Coughlin! Half of the man's brain is still frozen from the Green Bay game, yet he made you look like Rich Kotite.

And Tom Brady ? really? You needed a haircut from your stylist the night before the game?!

Maybe you should have spent more time watching film, you dainty little girl. And didn't you learn anything from Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson?

What's with having Gisele there watching from a luxury box? She shouldn't have been there. Actually, no. She should have been there. On the field. Playing for you. I'm sure her 72-pound body could have withstood the pass rush better than you, nancy boy. You're dead to me, Tom Brady. (Although I will be open to impassioned, aggressive make-up sex. Call me.)

:sofunny:

Rodney Harrison and Vince Wilfork, you may not call me. You guys get all of these personal foul penalties and fines in games that don't matter, and then come up with nothing in the Super Bowl? Way to choke, losers. Maybe if one of you had kicked Eli Manning in the crotch while he was standing in the huddle, we'd be Super Bowl champions today. Harrison, how do you let David Tyree catch that pass against his head on you over the middle on the final drive? After he scored their first touchdown, he shouldn't have had a head. You should have decapitated him. I thought you were smart. One would think you'd have a big brain inside that giant, HGH head of yours.

Sen. Specter, are you just hating on the Patriots because they beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl?
Oh, and go to hell, Sen. Arlen Specter. (Or stay in Philadelphia. Same thing.) Get over it, you loser. Your Eagles lost. They weren't good enough to beat us. The Patriots are better than the Eagles. Just like New Kids are better than The Eagles. (I love Donnie!) And who are you, anyway? I never heard of you. If you're not a Kennedy, you're crap. Come up here to a real state and let Teddy take you for a drive out to Chappaquiddick.

And same to you, Boston Globe. Thanks for jinxing the team with the 19-0 book.

Next time I am out of toilet paper, I will purchase your rag. Meanwhile, I hope there are a bunch of kids in third-world nations who want to read a book of fiction about an undefeated American football team.

Dino 6 Rings
02-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Great Article...

and still its a Frigging Choke. The highest scoring offense in history, the faster receiver in the game, the most dominating o-line in the league (check the stats) the "best" QB in the game, the 4th best defense, with all pros all over it...

and they lost to the NY Giants with Eli Manning.

That is a big effing choke. Sorry but it is. Not showing up and playing your best on the biggest stage, is choking. It is what it is, and the Pats Choked. Brady Choked, for the 3rd year in a row, and their Dynasty...is Over.

at least until August when it all starts again.

fansince'76
02-06-2008, 10:14 AM
the 4th best defense, with all pros all over it...

Pretty misleading - for all the stick our D caught from our own fans (not to mention fans of other teams) as being an "overrated fraud," their D is an even bigger fraud.

tony hipchest
02-06-2008, 10:22 AM
it most definitely is a choke.

they came into the 72' dolphins neighborhood and knocked on their door. the media invited them in, and sat them at the dinner table. they could taste the victory wafting through the air.

unfortunately for them, they tried to digest perfection before the fork was even in their mouth. instead of taking it bite by bite, play by play, they tried to swallow the whole steak and promptly choked on it. sure they played a good game and kept it close.... as they finished the tossed salad, potato, and roll.

and as the confetti fell, the patriots watched the giants eat their desert. they all looked as if they needed the heimlick because they knew they had CHOKED on the main course.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-06-2008, 10:30 AM
:toofunny:

I literally had tears in my eyes laughing so hard...priceless!!!

lilyoder6
02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
don't forget about all of those records they broke during the reg season.. and they still couldn't beat the g-men.. lol

Steel Pit
02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Stage 4: Depression

Life is not worth living.

I've spent the past five months of my life telling everyone I know how great the Patriots are and how much their team sucks. I've called radio shows. TV shows. Written countless words on Internet message boards. My entire self-esteem was based on the success of a football team filled with a bunch of players I've never met in my life.

Now I have nothing. They'll get over it. They're rich. They have hot wives and girlfriends. But I have nothing. Just this tattoo on my head and a crappy, second-shift job at Dunkin' Donuts.

There's not hope for the future, either.

Tom Brady is balding. He's past his prime. It's all downhill from here. He's in his 30s now. He'll never get close to 50 touchdown passes again. His ankle is hurt. His shoulder is all messed up. Who knows what else is being hidden in the injury report. Gout? Scabies? Mumps? Measles? Rubella? Gisele will see the writing on the wall soon enough. She'll dump him. Then he'll start dating Jessica Simpson. And then it will get worse from there. Three years from now, he'll have a 65 quarterback rating and four kids with Britney Spears. We should just use our first-round pick this year to draft a quarterback and get it over with. Goodbye, Tom.

And goodbye Rodney Harrison, Junior Seau, Mike Vrabel and Tedy Bruschi. You could all retire. Or not. It doesn't matter either way. Without you, our already suspect defense is decimated. With you, we're another year older and slower. Next year, we're going to all offense and absolutely no defense. Ohmigod … we're going to be the 2004 and 2005 Colts.

I think I'm going to throw up.

Sincerly,
LivingInThePast

Rinkleroot
02-06-2008, 01:51 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x64/rinkleroot/5b5a2abf24_fans02042008.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x64/rinkleroot/capt7ab313d9bdd64e81aad029ed57fd164.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x64/rinkleroot/patsdown.jpg

revefsreleets
02-06-2008, 04:49 PM
Kudo's, Steel Pit...funny, funny stuff!

Stlr4ever
02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Great Article...

and still its a Frigging Choke. The highest scoring offense in history, the faster receiver in the game, the most dominating o-line in the league (check the stats) the "best" QB in the game, the 4th best defense, with all pros all over it...

and they lost to the NY Giants with Eli Manning.

That is a big effing choke. Sorry but it is. Not showing up and playing your best on the biggest stage, is choking. It is what it is, and the Pats Choked. Brady Choked, for the 3rd year in a row, and their Dynasty...is Over.

at least until August when it all starts again.

I believe the Giants defense choked the Pats offense. Pats do not have the word 'choke' in their dictionary. If they did, they wouldn't have gone 18-0. In fact, they almost pulled it off in the final two minutes. The way Brady was throwing the ball (60-70 yards) in the last minute says something. They kept fighting until the end. Thank God for the Giants defense.:thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
02-13-2008, 01:10 PM
I believe the Giants defense choked the Pats offense. Pats do not have the word 'choke' in their dictionary. If they did, they wouldn't have gone 18-0. In fact, they almost pulled it off in the final two minutes. The way Brady was throwing the ball (60-70 yards) in the last minute says something. They kept fighting until the end. Thank God for the Giants defense.:thumbsup:

My point is, the choke was not being up 35-10 in the 4th quarter. Not being prepared for the Giants and their D-line. Not being able to find a way to win it, a sack on 2nd down with 30secs left. O-line choked, defense choked allowing Manning to drive the field late. Coaches choked not adjusting the game plan. Too much ego, not enough pride.