PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Eli!

HometownGal
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Named SB XLII MVP! Well deserved! :cheers: That young man played a gutsy game! Congrats!

Elvis
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeh, he deserved this one. Hometowngal, did you get my private messege?

Steeler in Carolina
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Yes, congrats to Eli and all the Giants.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Congrats to Eli Manning. I think this postseason has changed most people's perception of him.

Now next year Ben has to come out and win the Super Bowl MVP next year.

klick81
02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
It's definitely changed the way I feel about him. I didn't think he had it in him.

Godfather
02-03-2008, 11:47 PM
It's definitely changed the way I feel about him. I didn't think he had it in him.

I didn't like him because of draft day.

Now that he stuck it to the Patriots* I'm an Eli fan.

Counselor
02-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I didn't like him because of draft day.

Now that he stuck it to the Patriots* I'm an Eli fan.

Ditto:cheers:

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm still VERY glad he wasn't drafted by the Steelers. And it's ironic as Hell that his greatest play ever was him doing what Ben Roethlisberger is forced to do every third passing play he participates in.

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 11:40 PM
And it's ironic as Hell that his greatest play ever was him doing what Ben Roethlisberger is forced to do every third passing play he participates in.
im glad i wasnt the only one who noticed this. eli's throw to tyree is now being debated as one of the greatest sb plays ever.

i thought reggie wayne's catch in last years afccgame was just as good, and just as impactfull.

regardless, ben makes a play like that, just about every game.

and while you know bradys chances of winning exponentially decreases with every sack he takes, you just dont see that with ben.

Boss Smiley
02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I hate to ruin everybody's Eli Manning love fest, but didn't most of you talk bad about him before the Super Bowl? Steelers fans are a bunch of stinkin' hypocrites.

The Duke
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I hate to ruin everybody's Eli Manning love fest, but didn't most of you talk bad about him before the Super Bowl? Steelers fans are a bunch of stinkin' hypocrites.

yeah, cause pats fans are the model of excellence :coffee:

why do you even come here dude? find somewhere else to post you crap

X-Terminator
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM

And YOU should be the LAST person calling ANYBODY a "hypocrite" given the degenerates you support.

Take your "poor little me" act somewhere else, pee wee. It was funny for a while, but now you're like a hemorrhoid that won't go away. Nobody here likes, respects or feels sorry for the Pats*. Deal with it...or jump into the Boston Harbor, I could care less.