PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Plaxico.

Steeler in Carolina
02-03-2008, 10:42 PM
A lot of people dislike him after he left the Steelers, but he has always been one of my favorite nonSteeler. I never have been much of a Giant fan, but I was today. Congrats Plax on winning a ring.

83-Steelers-43
02-03-2008, 10:46 PM
A lot of people dislike him after he left the Steelers,

When you insult this city and the fans who pay your paycheck with season ticket purchases, it should be expected.

Anyways, this Pittsburgh native will give his congratulations to the rest of the Giants organization.

Dynasty
02-03-2008, 10:51 PM
congrats to him, even though he sucked other than the touchdown.

OX1947
02-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Dynasty, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR AND SIG. I was thinking the same thing in my head. I am a New York fan today and forever unless they play us. WOW.....

klick81
02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Congrats to him. He dropped about 3 passes, but he catched it when his team needed it most.

Quasar
02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Congrats, to Burress. He cut his NFL teeth as a Steeler.

pitt
02-04-2008, 12:36 AM
A lot of people dislike him after he left the Steelers, but he has always been one of my favorite nonSteeler. I never have been much of a Giant fan, but I was today. Congrats Plax on winning a ring.

He is one of my favorite non-Steelers also. I'm really glad he is the on that scored the winning touchdown.

Steeldude
02-04-2008, 01:05 AM
how many passes did the overrated punk drop?

jjpro11
02-04-2008, 01:16 AM
they dogged him and the steelers after the 2004 afccg.. probably cheated their way through it and 2001 as well.. at least he got some payback on those jerkoffs.

Rhee Rhee
02-04-2008, 02:56 AM
how many passes did the overrated punk drop?

he made true to his guarantee and caught the game winning TD... need i say more?

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 09:04 AM
If he would have caught the passes that he should have, the game would have been over midway through the 3rd. I'll always remeber Plax for that stupid spike. Nothing more that that.

Tankus_Maximus
02-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Congrats Plax!

lilyoder6
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
did u hear what keyshawn had to say at the end of the game when the evryone was at the table talking about the game?? he said the season plaz had and him fighting thru injuries and making that big catch is the reason the steelers miss him.. lol

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 11:17 AM
did u hear what keyshawn had to say at the end of the game when the evryone was at the table talking about the game?? he said the season plaz had and him fighting thru injuries and making that big catch is the reason the steelers miss him.. lol

If Plax would have dropped that pass from Manning being as WIDE OPEN as he was, he would've needed to retire in shame as soon as the game ended. What Tyree did, THAT was fighting for the ball by a WR. I guess everybody should forget the other 3 passes that Plax "stone-handed." Whatever.

HometownGal
02-04-2008, 11:40 AM
What Tyree did, THAT was fighting for the ball by a WR.

A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!! Tyree's outstanding catch saved the drive which resulted in Plax scoring that TD. I really want to take the high road here, but I just can't when it comes to former Steelers who diss the city and organization that I love so much.

Game balls to Baby Eli, Tyree and the entire Giants D. :thumbsup:

BlastFurnace
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Plex has grown up as a player and a person.

I'm happy for him...and estatic for the Giants.

So much for the greatest team of all time. I was one of the guilty ones...because I thought they were too. The Patriots season is now considered a failure...and I love it.

rbryan
02-04-2008, 11:46 AM

Consider the source. I have a Keyshawn on permanent mute mode, whether the volumes on or not. lol Keyshawn thinks everyone misses him too.

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Congrats to him. He dropped about 3 passes, but he catched it when his team needed it most.

I have never been a fan of Plaxico. But I am very happy for him. No, he didn't do his best in Burgh. He is a changed man though. He has been busting his butt for the Giants. He didn't have a great game last night. Part of it had to do with Pats double-covering him. He has had a knee-strain and ankle sprain. He did enough to help him team to win. He was great during the playoff games. I don't hold any grudge against him. Becoming an ex-Steeler was a win-win situation for him and the team.