PDA

View Full Version : livinginthepast......?

tony hipchest
10-26-2005, 12:17 PM
do you know where i can get accurate info on c. dillons injury? or does the accurate info not exist? between him and j. lewis i am getting killed. patrick pass is a viable option at this point.

bengalsfan21
10-26-2005, 12:21 PM
P.Pass should be a good pick up, don't expect much out of Dillon I heard he was out for a month, but living will know better then me.

tony hipchest
10-26-2005, 12:41 PM
P.Pass should be a good pick up, don't expect much out of Dillon I heard he was out for a month, but living will know better then me.

ive been burnt every time i draft a patriot, thanks to belichicks jedi mind tricks. not even the combo of c. johnson and c. palmer have helped me this season. thats what i get for not picking my usual token steeler.

Steel - X
10-26-2005, 02:03 PM
I have heard nothing on Dillon either. I would try to pick up Pass if available decent option there. But I think Dillon will be fine come game time.

Livinginthe past
10-27-2005, 09:37 AM
do you know where i can get accurate info on c. dillons injury? or does the accurate info not exist? between him and j. lewis i am getting killed. patrick pass is a viable option at this point.

Hey Tony,

The best place for that kind of info would be

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=13525&pcid=47

However - as you have stated - these injury 'ratings' are likely to change come game-time - if you want my opinion then I would put my money on Dillon starting against Buffalo on sunday - he was dressed against Denver but didnt play.

The best 'insider' we have for credible Patriots information is a sports blog by Mike Reiss -

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

On a side note - after seeing what Jordan done to the Bills run D last week - I think Dillon will pick up plenty of yards this week 120-140 would be my guess.

Hope this helps

NM

tony hipchest
10-27-2005, 02:17 PM
thanks for the info. im sure ill use the sites alot being that i also have d. branch and watson as back-ups. branch and obi wan belichick burnt me last year when they played the cardinals.

tony hipchest
12-03-2005, 05:55 PM
while the blog is good it has proved useless for fantasy research.

i have a questionable dillon this week (who is said to get the bulk of the carries) or a jamal lewis (who sucked all year but finally broke out last week). i have got burnt every time i start a patriot rb this year.

other toss ups:

deion branch or jerry porter

ben watson or dallas clark

needing palmer and johnson to score sucks. picking l. jordan as my 3rd rb in ist 4 picks was my saving grace. i also need to root for the browns to score alot against jaxsonville. i think im exiting this fantasy season with no $$$ this year.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-03-2005, 06:34 PM
He's no worse than what Jamal Lewis did for me this year.. Which was a whole lotta NOTHING !!!!

bengalsfan21
12-03-2005, 07:11 PM
He's no worse than what Jamal Lewis did for me this year.. Which was a whole lotta NOTHING !!!!

+1 he was my first round pick and I cut him.....As for him breaking out last week, remember he played the Bengals and anyone can get 100 yds on them :busted:

tony hipchest
12-04-2005, 11:10 AM
its so hard to cut a player like that when youre convinced they have some trade value. but its also hard to win unless you make a bold move. i think i have to play lewis. texans run d is worse than cinci and c. taylor might not even play. you never know what back the pats will play or how much until the game is over. if i was in vegas though id hedge my bet and put $10 on dillon to score the 1st td of his game.