PDA

View Full Version : LITP

vasteeler
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
:flap::sofunny::hasign::flipoff::sign05::binky::gr in::hehe::sign06:
oh yeah and:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Wonder if somebody is keeping him off the bridges today?

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Wonder if somebody is keeping him off the bridges today?I'd build him a bridge myself,if i thought he'd jump off it......:chuckle:

DACEB
02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Can't miss this thread troll!!

HA HA HA!!

Cheaters never win.

memphissteelergirl
02-04-2008, 12:33 PM
:flap::sofunny::hasign::flipoff::sign05::binky::gr in::hehe::sign06:
oh yeah and:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Yeah...that...what he said!

And may I add.....BITE ME!

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah...that...what he said!

And may I add.....BITE ME!:toofunny:.....steeler chicks are the coolest....:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-04-2008, 12:51 PM
In case your trolling...Let me help you with a "countdown" to a Patriots* "meltdown"....:point::countdown:checkit:

nicesteel4life
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
WOW he has disappeared as quick as Bill left the field last night. You know we all dont really want to hear LITP excuses. Typical though, picks and prods, but when they lose he is nowhere to be found. Must run in the fan base as well.

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 02:10 PM
WOW he has disappeared as quick as Bill left the field last night. You know we all dont really want to hear LITP excuses. Typical though, picks and prods, but when they lose he is nowhere to be found. Must run in the fan base as well.

lol.

he was shitcanned a while back.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 02:18 PM
lol.

I still doubt he would have had the stones to show up after last night, though. If he would have been able to stick around, he would have rubbed the Pats* "perfection" in our faces all season and throughout the playoffs. I hope the wanker's hurting bad right now, I really do.

HometownGal
02-04-2008, 02:25 PM
lol.

Trust me when I tell you this - - he lives among us - just can't nail him yet, but we're damned close. :chicken:

HometownGal
02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
And may I add.....BITE ME!

You're safe there, memphis. Niiiiiiiiiigel doesn't swing that way. :wink02::jammin:

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I still doubt he would have had the stones to show up after last night, though. If he would have been able to stick around, he would have rubbed the Pats* "perfection" in our faces all season and throughout the playoffs. I hope the wanker's hurting bad right now, I really do.speaking of hurting bad....i wonder how sherlock's assignment is going...:huh:....

Mosca
02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Trust me when I tell you this - - he lives among us - just can't nail him yet, but we're damned close. :chicken:

Don't forget that we deal with a persona here, not a person. If some of us choose ourselves as our persona, then we are dealing with the real person; but if Nigel drops the "LITP" persona and adopts another, then for all intents and purposes, we are dealing with a different entity. Point being, he doesn't consider it to be the same, so neither should we. It is still Nigel doing it, but neither of the personalities were actually him.

Of course, the ethics of posting under created personalities is debatable; at best it demonstrates a superiority complex, at worst sociopathy. It takes a strange original person to want to try to pretend to be someone else on an internet message board.

That is a completely separate issue from whether the board owners want banned ISPs showing up with a completely different persona. But LITP is dead, even if his creator is here under a different persona.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
:jawdrop:....i thought i smelled fish n chips !!!

sherlock
02-04-2008, 02:54 PM
speaking of hurting bad....i wonder how sherlock's assignment is going...:huh:....

Don`t understand.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Don`t understand.
:dang:.....what kind of agent are you !!! you were supposed to identify , and nuetralize the mark, with the mother of all beat downs !!!.....geesh ....:banging:

sherlock
02-04-2008, 03:10 PM
:dang:.....what kind of agent are you !!! you were supposed to identify , and nuetralize the mark, with the mother of all beat downs !!!.....geesh ....:banging:

Honestly MOP I still don`t get it..I think something is being lost in transatlantic translation.
Are you refering to the mission you gave me regarding litp ?

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I'd build him a bridge myself,if i thought he'd jump off it......:chuckle:

I'd help you build it as well MOP. :thumbsup:

KYSteelersfan
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Don't forget that we deal with a persona here, not a person. If some of us choose ourselves as our persona, then we are dealing with the real person; but if Nigel drops the "LITP" persona and adopts another, then for all intents and purposes, we are dealing with a different entity. Point being, he doesn't consider it to be the same, so neither should we. It is still Nigel doing it, but neither of the personalities were actually him.

So....your saying all pats fans are schizophrenics? ?? I can agree with that

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Honestly MOP I still don`t get it..I think something is being lost in transatlantic translation.
Are you refering to the mission you gave me regarding litp ?lol.....what tipped you off.....was it the thread devoted to LITP thing?

sherlock
02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
lol.....what tipped you off.....was it the thread devoted to LITP thing?

Apologies for being a little slow!
My excuse is that I watched the SB last night and I was up again at 4.30 to go to work.....approx zero sleep!
I know England is a small country but I`ve never met ltp...honest!

Just to go off-topic but my first ever SB was awesome.I can`t pretend to have a
pathelogical hatred of the Patriots but it was good to see the underdogs win.
Just counting the days now to next season.

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 08:08 PM

Of course, the ethics of posting under created personalities is debatable; at best it demonstrates a superiority complex, at worst sociopathy. It takes a strange original person to want to try to pretend to be someone else on an internet message board.

That is a completely separate issue from whether the board owners want banned ISPs showing up with a completely different persona. But LITP is dead, even if his creator is here under a different persona.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Not that what you are saying is wrong in general, but there are exceptions to every rule. I know for a fact that there are people who post on message boards who are real people who see their internet persona's take on a life of their own, and not always at their own behest. LITP? I don't know, and I suspect you are probably right about him...but there are others who don't dovetail with your theory.

Mosca
02-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Not that what you are saying is wrong in general, but there are exceptions to every rule. I know for a fact that there are people who post on message boards who are real people who see their internet persona's take on a life of their own, and not always at their own behest. LITP? I don't know, and I suspect you are probably right about him...but there are others who don't dovetail with your theory.

Yeah, it's general. My definition kind of means that once you start acting differently than you would in real life, you are taking on a persona. There are different degrees of it of course, but I certainly do it. By no means do I in real life engage people in the kind of discourse that I do here; iby that measure, in this forum to some degree I have a persona that is different from my real life. However, my general demeanor is the same, and if you met me in real life, you'd know that I'm me, both here and there. I can tell that the same is true for you, and almost everyone else here. The persona and the person are close enough to stand in for each other.

It is the distance between the person and the persona that is important. I believe that LITP is a far cry from who Nigel is in real life, that he invented a large part of that persona and spent a lot of energy maintaining it. That is a bit creepy. And that is why I say that at it's best, it is a manifestation of a superiority complex (in that the thrill of doing it, while innocuous, comes from the con of holding the self invisible while fooling others) and at its worst it is sociopathic (in that it is how pedophiles and predators prey on children and the naive).

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Well, upon further review, and your clarification, I'd say you are spot on. But I think I'm saying that sometimes the persona is thrust upon the poster, and he/she starts to act as expected instead of how they normally would. Do that long enough, and it's like becoming an actor in a play. I don't think that's so bad.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 09:00 PM
i'm an 8 yr old chinese girl on another board........:toofunny:

Mosca
02-04-2008, 09:04 PM

But, you really are an 8 year old Chinese girl, right? And THIS is your persona?

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 09:10 PM
But, you really are an 8 year old Chinese girl, right? And THIS is your persona?well i thought so.....but my phyciatrist keeps insisting i'm not....i eat the hell outta rice and egg rolls, so how could i not be ??? :hunch:

memphissteelergirl
02-05-2008, 10:53 AM
:toofunny:.....steeler chicks are the coolest....:thumbsup:

Thank ya, darlin'! :wink02::hug:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM

Sung li????!!!!! Is that you!!!!!!????

(I feel dirty)

HometownGal
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM

OOY1Okg0RV4

revefsreleets
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM

(I feel dirty)

As well you should...as well you should.

MasterOfPuppets
02-05-2008, 07:03 PM

(I feel dirty)are you the guy who's always trying to get me to view his web cam ??? :wtf:

Aussie_steeler
02-06-2008, 03:07 AM

I just thought someone else was nailing him and thats why he was so quiet.

http://www.jtrue.com/cartoons/art/low/wheres_waldo.jpg

revefsreleets
02-06-2008, 08:40 AM
"Bring out the gimp"

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-06-2008, 08:43 AM
are you the guy who's always trying to get me to view his web cam ??? :wtf:

Uh.....no....thats a DIFFERENT Lamberts-Lost-Tooth....(and any similarities to person or persons on MSNBC's To Catch A Predator...is purely coincidental)

Edman
02-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Speaking of arrogant Patsy fans, what happened to LITP's running mate Hardwork?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Speaking of arrogant Patsy fans, what happened to LITP's running mate Hardwork?

Got the boot...just like LITP

Tankus_Maximus
02-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I'd help you build it as well MOP. :thumbsup:

You guys can build the bridge....I'm gonna push the bloke off of it!!

Pip pip & cheerio to 18-1 Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigel!!!

GET YOUR GRILL FIXED!!!!:tt02:

revefsreleets
02-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Uh.....no....thats a DIFFERENT Lamberts-Lost-Tooth....(and any similarities to person or persons on MSNBC's To Catch A Predator...is purely coincidental)

(Coming from around the corner)
"I'm Chris Hanson...exactly what are you doing here, LLT, with that box of condoms and 6 pack of wine coolers?"