PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy?

Stlrs4Life
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Check out this tool, imagine a Pats Fan claiming a conspiracy against the Patsies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKtHvNhh_P8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKtHvNhh_P8)

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 12:27 PM
i don't know what the douchebag is whining about....that extra time he claims,is what gave the cheaters 1 more possession.......:coffee:

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 02:21 PM
i don't what the douchebag is whining about....that extra time he claims,is what gave the cheaters 1 more possession.......:coffee:

Yeah, but you have to consider he has about 6 years of NFL-watching experience, tops. The nuances of the game still escapes the rooks....

Steelman16
02-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Conspiracy? How about this for conspiracy: http://fiber1611.blogspot.com/2007/08/nfl-is-fake.html?

:toofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Was that a suicide note he was holding in his hand? :dang:

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Yeah, but you have to consider he has about 6 years of NFL-watching experience, tops. The nuances of the game still escapes the rooks....good point......:dang:

dragtruk
02-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I will forever equate this Pats season to the indy 500. If you lead every lap, but lose on the last lap, you're still a loser.:banana:

dragtruk
02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
heard that one on ESPN. Hahahahahahahaha.

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Stay Classy, Pats fans, stay classy. Like a $10 bowling alley crack ***** hooker.

SteelersGirlTN7
02-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I had to sign up for YT just to comment on that TOOL!

I guess clock conspiracies are ok when the Cheaters benefit. I seem to remember like, 51 seconds being added a couple years ago, in the Pats/Steelers game - Sep 2005 I believe... which allowed Adam V, to be able to come out and kick the game winning FG!!

X-Terminator
02-05-2008, 01:04 AM
The absolute LAST person who should be whining about a conspiracy or claiming that the NFL is fake is any Pats* fan. After all of the bullshit they have gotten away with over the years? Please.

Hey dude, here's a towel and a razorblade. I trust you know what to do with both.

Preacher
02-05-2008, 01:47 AM
This stuff is hilarious!

Clock doesn't run? Hmmm... Maybe that is becasue the league wanted the PATS* to have time after the Giants scored.

After all, I can play that game as well.

Oh yeah... and the clock HE is talking about??? That is the NETWORK CLOCK... which is NOT the official clock!

Am I wrong on this?

steel striker
02-06-2008, 12:46 PM
The cheaters have no idea about how many calls that have gone there way the 6 years. The tuck/fumble game vs the raiders and, my god that was the worst call in NFL History. Cheaters have gotten just about all the breaks and calls go their way. Plus most of their fan can't admitt that the giants kick their ass in this sb. Then of course the very next day there is a report about Brady's ankle hindered his performance. Comeon and suck it up the bottom line that you cheaters lost and, most of America hates the pats. You see when Brady get pressure he just like most of any nfl qb's. Another thing is the our qb Ben has had pressure like that most of the season. You see the cheaters fans can't take it and, when the darling team gets there butt handed to them all they say is we were cheated. What a joke! They were outplayed and, now i love seeing them act like the true chumps they are.By the way there coach does not show any class at all. They way he stormed off the field shows you what kind of man he is. No class at all!

83-Steelers-43
02-06-2008, 12:51 PM
All I gotta say to this guy.....

eYkxF14YdAw

fansince'76
02-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Gotta love the way that douche prefaces his comments with "I believe the Giants deserved to win that game." Why bring it up then? If he truly did believe that he wouldn't have made a whiny-assed video complaining about the clock and stuck it out on YouTube. Christ. :dang:

OX1947
02-07-2008, 04:29 AM
I don't even know what to say. I feel sorry for this kid.

touchdownward
02-07-2008, 06:42 AM
I couldn't hear anything he was saying and it wasn't worth me leaning over and turning up the volume on my computer.

He looked like he'd had a few good cries prior to shooting the video.

HometownGal
02-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Awwwww - boo frickity hoo. :crying01::crying01: Sucks to be a Pats* fan right about now, doesn't it? Suck it up - your Pats* will forever be remembered as the 2008 Super Bowl CHUMPS. :point:

revefsreleets
02-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Here's a question: These dingy gray Pats jerseys that I've been seeing all over the place lately...are they supposed to be that color, or are they just nappy looking from all the Pats fans who never wash them?

83-Steelers-43
02-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Here's a question: These dingy gray Pats jerseys that I've been seeing all over the place lately...are they supposed to be that color, or are they just nappy looking from all the Pats fans who never wash them?

It's the homeless 'look'. New fashion line started by Belicheat originally made famous for his "homeless hoody" line of clothing. It's now making it's way to Europe.

That's hot.

revefsreleets
02-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Oh...so we should be seeing the red jersey with the sleeves scissored off next year.

Can't wait.