PDA

View Full Version : Rodney "the jerk" Harrison

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes, I was ecstatic to see the Giants humble the Patriots. I was particularly happy to see Tyree make that spectacular catch with Harrison on his back. What if Harrison had intercepted the ball? He would have run back while taunting the Giants. Thank God Tyree was focussed and determined to catch the ball. Harrison is a very good safety, but he is arrogant and classless. He says all the right things in interviews. But he is a jerk on the field. Remember the way he taunted Ravens HC on the sideline? What a classless act that was. He has a habit of mouthin off against opposing QBs and WRs. I was sooooooooooo happy to see him humbled.

Steelman16
02-04-2008, 02:09 PM
I too, was excited about how Tyree took that ball from Harrison. Another play of note was when Boss broke free from that weak arm tackle by Harrison for 45 yards.

Hope he's eatin' his humble pie this morning. :cheers:

SteelerFanInCA
02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I've never been a big Harrison fan either. That dude is a punk. Hopefully his days are numbered and we don't have to see him anymore.

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 02:16 PM
I too, was excited about how Tyree took that ball from Harrison. Another play of note was when Boss broke free from that weak arm tackle by Harrison for 45 yards.
Hope he's eatin' his humble pie this morning. :cheers:

Yup, the Boss play was huuuuuge.

I hate it when the TV folks keep saying, "it's biggest UPSET in SB history".
I don't think so. I thought the teams were evenly matched. The Giants simply gave up some big plays during the reg. season game. But I knew they would tighten up their defense and make it very difficult for Brady to score. Actually, I predicted the Giants would win. But I wasn't sure when Brady had that 2nd TD. Thank God Eli didn't choke and had that great winning drive.

Rinkleroot
02-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Harrison is a Chump for sure, I just wish the ref's would start calling personal foul penalty's for guys like Harrison that keep trying to rip the ball out after the play is over.

Lord Stiller
02-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Harrison is the biggest P.O.S. in the NFL and has been for over a decade

F him

lilyoder6
02-04-2008, 03:17 PM
i guess harrison didn't take enough hgh that day to tackle boss..

Hines0wnz
02-04-2008, 03:35 PM
i guess harrison didn't take enough hgh that day to tackle boss..

haha...I made the same comment last night. It sucks when you have to play fair I guess.

X-Terminator
02-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Yup, the Boss play was huuuuuge.

I hate it when the TV folks keep saying, "it's biggest UPSET in SB history".
I don't think so. I thought the teams were evenly matched. The Giants simply gave up some big plays during the reg. season game. But I knew they would tighten up their defense and make it very difficult for Brady to score. Actually, I predicted the Giants would win. But I wasn't sure when Brady had that 2nd TD. Thank God Eli didn't choke and had that great winning drive.

The Patriots* are and were clearly the better team, and were 12-point favorites coming into the game. So I'd definitely say it's the biggest upset in SB history, even bigger than the Jets win in SB III.

JPPT1974
02-05-2008, 12:50 AM
The Patriots just didn't show up last Sunday!
Giants really needed this win!

Stlr4ever
02-05-2008, 08:54 AM
The Patriots* are and were clearly the better team, and were 12-point favorites coming into the game. So I'd definitely say it's the biggest upset in SB history, even bigger than the Jets win in SB III.

I disagree. The Giants CLEARLY had the better defense. They are faster and more agile. Offense can win a lot of games but a great defense is needed to win championships. The Pats defense played tough too. But it was Giants defense that was superior. They almost shutdown the best offense in the league. Everybody was talking about Pats offensiveline/offense, but the Giants have got pretty good OL/offense too. Two of the biggest plays for Giants involved Harrison--that's priceless. Those plays made me jump with joy. Actually, I was expecting the Giants to win because they have got the personnel to match the Pats on offense and defense. Heck, the Eagles and Ravens came pretty close to beating the Pats. I thought the Chargers defense fared well against the Pats too. The problem for the Bolts was their offense--it's pi$$ poor.

Mosca
02-05-2008, 09:44 AM

While I agree that it was the biggest upset in SB history, based on the stakes involved, I think that the Giants were clearly and obviously the better team that day, and probably had been since their last meeting. the Giants gained momentum throughout the playoffs, and the Pats lost momentum, a little bit each game.

HometownGal
02-05-2008, 05:07 PM

I don't believe the Pats* were the better team on the field on Super Bowl Sunday. The Pats* blew their wad in Weeks 1-10 and weren't as dominant from that point on - each week you could see their intensity wane. The Giants, on the other hand, peaked late in the season, began their ascent and seemed to grow stronger with each passing week. This Giants team really reminds me of our own 2005 Steelers.

steelpride12
02-05-2008, 05:29 PM
I was excited about every positive play the Giants made during the superbowl and that catch made my mouth drop a mile.
Just think of the huge affect he had on the game when he had only 4 catches in the regular season none for TD's.
Harrison is losing his touch in my eyes and thats why they got Merriwheather in the first round and i see him taking over in the next 3 seasons.

SteelerFanInCA
02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I don't believe the Pats* were the better team on the field on Super Bowl Sunday. The Pats* blew their wad in Weeks 1-10 and weren't as dominant from that point on - each week you could see their intensity wane. The Giants, on the other hand, peaked late in the season, began their ascent and seemed to grow stronger with each passing week. This Giants team really reminds me of our own 2005 Steelers.

I was thinking the same thing. The Giants just got hot at the right time. They were the better team at the right time of year.

Hines0wnz
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM

I couldnt agree more. Bad plays by bad teams saved them late in the season. I was watching an interview with the Giants' DC Spagnuolo following the game and he even said he didnt run his entire D package against the Patsies the first time. A game they nearly won as we all know.

LambertIsGod58
02-05-2008, 07:51 PM

Nice take...they do remind me of the XL Champs!!!!

Rhee Rhee
02-06-2008, 01:44 AM
idc bout rodney.. he can do what he wants... no way he's a HOFer in my book... he talks like one but sure isnt one...