PDA

View Full Version : Brady and Moss to Skip Pro Bowl

alittlejazzbird
02-04-2008, 03:50 PM
First thing I said to my husband after the game last night: I'll bet Tom Brady bows out of the Pro Bowl, the coward.....

So, the Patriots are the "class" of the NFL, huh? Yep, they're showing it, all right. It just keeps coming.

Moss and Brady to skip Hawaii NFL Pro Bowl trip
1 hour ago

PHOENIX, Arizona (AFP) ? New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and receiver Randy Moss will skip next Sunday's Pro Bowl all-star game in Hawaii after their team's heartbreaking last-minute loss in Super Bowl 42.

Both players who had been selected for the annual matchup in Honolulu elected not to play in the wake of the New York Giants' 17-14 victory over the Patriots on Sunday to deny New England an undefeated championship run.

Moss, who set a one-season National Football League record with 23 touchdown catches in the regular season, caught a six-yard touchdown pass with 2:42 to play to put the Patriots ahead before Eli Manning led a winning New York march.

Replacing Moss will be Cincinnati receiver Chad Johnson, who made 93 catches for 1,440 yards and eight touchdowns this season.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hUKZOd1dOk_HVWNDjbQQapysTTaQ

jjpro11
02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
derek anderson gets in.. that kind of sucks.. but im so sick of seeing brady that i'd rather see a brown.

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Good move by Brady. When you're already the laughingstock the best thing to do is gracefully embrace defeat and move on. Nothing to celebrate this year.

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 04:03 PM
everybody would probably just treat them like bitches anyways.

tom brady showed up once and completely sucked. its not like anyone is missing out on anything by them not being there.

Preacher
02-04-2008, 04:06 PM
everybody would probably just treat them like bitches anyways.

tom brady showed up once and completely sucked. its not like anyone is missing out on anything by them not being there.

I think Brady is afraid that everyone will see how horrible he is, when he doesn't have Bellicheats cheating help beforehand.

Derek Anderson did a good job this year. I am glad to see him go to a probowl.

Mosca
02-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Good move by Brady. When you're already the laughingstock the best thing to do is gracefully embrace defeat and move on. Nothing to celebrate this year.

I don't like the guy, but he's no laughingstock. He had a hell of a year. You win as a team, you lose as a team. That is one thing (among many) the Pats get right.

No doubt in my mind he played injured. No excuses, and he didn't offer any; the Pats didn't lose because Brady was injured, they lost because the Giants took it to them, and hard. But he should sit out the Pro Bowl.

Moss, OTOH, I haven't heard anything about him being hurt. Curious move for a guy who has done so much to rebuild his rep. Oh well. Nothing that hurts you guys, he just proves that he is only a hired gun.

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Good move by Brady. When you're already the laughingstock the best thing to do is gracefully embrace defeat and move on. Nothing to celebrate this year.a very candid take, the patriot.

since brady has pulled out after sb wins, i think mgmt looks at brady playing in the pro bowl about as favorably as steelers management look at ben riding a motorcycle.

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 04:51 PM
I don't like the guy, but he's no laughingstock. He had a hell of a year. You win as a team, you lose as a team. That is one thing (among many) the Pats get right.

No doubt in my mind he played injured. No excuses, and he didn't offer any; the Pats didn't lose because Brady was injured, they lost because the Giants took it to them, and hard. But he should sit out the Pro Bowl.

Moss, OTOH, I haven't heard anything about him being hurt. Curious move for a guy who has done so much to rebuild his rep. Oh well. Nothing that hurts you guys, he just proves that he is only a hired gun.

The wins, the TDs, the records, the points; they really don't matter much now. I say he would be the laughingstock because none of these listed helped him when it really mattered. It elevated his QB status for sure but stats are only used to determine the likelihood of winning it all. Brady playing in the Probowl would be like the Philly' SB loss parade.
You're right, they win and lose as a team. We're the New England Patriots not the New England Bradies and that's why I'd hate to see Brady take credit for our Impressive Failure of a season.

silver & black
02-04-2008, 05:05 PM

Anyone that has experienced Randy Moss won't be surprised at all. He is a front running little bitch that takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way. It took untill the very end... but sure enough, the Randy that all Raiders and Vikings fans know, showed up. F- you Moss!!!

LambertIsGod58
02-04-2008, 05:08 PM

Great take Mosca...I couldn't agree with you more. And for someone to say Brady is horrible without Belichick's cheats....? LAUGHABLE!!! Brady is one of the TWO best QB's in the league right now. Let's not let a SB loss dictate someone's ability. Someone who has proved over 7 seasons of how great he is. If Ben had accomplished half of what Brady has all of you would be asking for his spot in the Hall right now.

SteelCityMan786
02-04-2008, 05:11 PM
I guess Peyton is now starting? Or is it Ben?

steelergirl07
02-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I guess Peyton is now starting? Or is it Ben?

Peyton is starting now.

If he's pulling out because of an injury, I'll respect that. But if they won the SB, I bet he'd be on his way to Hawaii right now. I think it's lame for them to pull out. And it just goes to show you, Randy Moss is still a little bitch.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Great take Mosca...I couldn't agree with you more. And for someone to say Brady is horrible without Belichick's cheats....? LAUGHABLE!!! Brady is one of the TWO best QB's in the league right now. Let's not let a SB loss dictate someone's ability. Someone who has proved over 7 seasons of how great he is. If Ben had accomplished half of what Brady has all of you would be asking for his spot in the Hall right now.

Why not? You have certainly let a SB win dictate your opinion of Ben's ability.

I'm so sick and tired of Bennie getting a pass on everything. Some people are seeing it...and I guess it's gonna take time for the majority to do so as well. I wish Hines asked for a QB who was smart enough and cared about "his team" enough to wear a helmet riding a motorcycle. Or ask for some O-line help so that his QB isn't on his ass half of the game. Or ask for a QB who makes better decision with the ball. Ben has never been a game winning QB since he's been here. And for me to watch the sappy crap about Ben promising Bus a SB title before it happened makes me sick. Ben didn't give Bussy his ring....his teammates did. Meaning the running game and the defense. Ben has done nothing for this franchise other than set a record for the worst QB rating in a SB. THANKS BEN!!! FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Sound familiar?

Brady sucked last night - that's the plain truth with no shellack on it. He cracks under pressure. He blew it with a game-ending pick in the AFCCG last year as well, so it's not a one-game anomaly either.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Great take Mosca...I couldn't agree with you more. And for someone to say Brady is horrible without Belichick's cheats....? LAUGHABLE!!! Brady is one of the TWO best QB's in the league right now. Let's not let a SB loss dictate someone's ability. Someone who has proved over 7 seasons of how great he is. If Ben had accomplished half of what Brady has all of you would be asking for his spot in the Hall right now.i'm gonna save my judgement of how great brady,is / was, untill i hear walsh's testimony....it sure would make a qb's job easier knowing when and where the blitz is coming from. brady sure looks average when he gets pressure, and doesn't have 5 seconds to find a reciever......:coffee:

stillers4me
02-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Great.......................now Chad has another oppurtunity to :blah::blah::blah:

LambertIsGod58
02-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Why not? You have certainly let a SB win dictate your opinion of Ben's ability.

Sound familiar?

Brady sucked last night - that's the plain truth with no shellack on it. He cracks under pressure. He blew it with a game-ending pick in the AFCCG last year as well, so it's not a one-game anomaly either.

I've based my opinion on Ben for what he's done in his career. Nothing spectacular from him until this year. I've said he had a great year this year. At this point, I wouldn't be willing to break the bank to resign him. As far as Brady, he's got the credentials to prove he's an elite QB with or without this ONE win. Ben has yet to prove himself to me in a big game....Brady sucked last night? well even if that's true.....ONE GAME!!!! Three other rings and two MVPs. Brady is an integral part of one of the greatest dynastys of all time....I guarantee that will never be said about Ben.

touchdownward
02-04-2008, 06:11 PM
If Brady and Moss are backing out of the PB due to sour grapes, then "cry me a river". :wink02:

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I've based my opinion on Ben for what he's done in his career. Nothing spectacular from him until this year. I've said he had a great year this year. At this point, I wouldn't be willing to break the bank to resign him. As far as Brady, he's got the credentials to prove he's an elite QB with or without this ONE win. Ben has yet to prove himself to me in a big game....Brady sucked last night? well even if that's true.....ONE GAME!!!! Three other rings and two MVPs. Brady is an integral part of one of the greatest dynastys of all time....I guarantee that will never be said about Ben.

So, the '05 AFCCG in Denver never happened? That was all Ben. I'm not so sure at this point if Brady's 3 rings were all obtained on the up-and-up anymore. Seemed to me that Belicheat couldn't pull those "miraculous" halftime adjustments out of his ass last night, could he? Maybe that's because they were actually forced to play fair for once?

Mosca
02-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Some of the very best QBs to ever play the game never won a Super Bowl; to judge them that way is unusual, wouldn't you think? Is... Trent Dilfer better than Dan Marino?

The guy was an all-time great before Sunday, and he is one today. I don't like his media personality, but he is great.

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 06:33 PM
So, the '05 AFCCG in Denver never happened? That was all Ben. I'm not so sure at this point if Brady's 3 rings were all obtained on the up-and-up anymore. Seemed to me that Belicheat couldn't pull those "miraculous" halftime adjustments out of his ass last night, could he? Maybe that's because they were actually forced to play fair for once?and look at how brady responded to the same type of pass rush ben has dealt with for the last 2 years.......he certainly didn't look like the elite of the elite now did he.

Edman
02-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Actually, Brady and the whole Patriots team is a laughing stock right now. Wether you like to admit it or not. Spygate, and losing like this. He and the Pats tear up the league for the whole year, and pull off the biggest, most gigantic choke job in sports. Heck yeah they're a laughing stock. The 2007 Patriots will go into infamy. They will be the objects of ridicule, pity, and/or stories of "What the hell happened" in documentaries for years to come. Dissing the league for 17 weeks and trademarking 19-0 before the game was even played will get you that.

No slight against the Giants, they're a hell of a team and played a hell of a game, but you cannot deny the magnitude of Patriots losing their singular game, the most important game of the year, the Super Bowl.

16-0 don't mean jack crap now. The Pats have absolutely nothing to show for it. They will be remembered as the Controversial team who choked on the big stage. It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 06:51 PM
The 2007 Patriots will go into infamy. They will be the objects of ridicule, pity, and/or stories of "What the hell happened" in documentaries for years to come.

I can see ridicule, but pity? Nah. Deserved exactly what they got.

Rinkleroot
02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
All we heard was how Brady won 3 SB's without any top players to help him until this season, but in the end he couldn't get it done with Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Maroney, etc. Brady's good as long as he has all day long to wait for his receivers to get open but when his protection breaks down he sucks!!

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 07:35 PM
All we heard was how Brady won 3 SB's without any top players to help him until this season, but in the end he couldn't get it done with Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Maroney, etc. Brady's good as long as he has all day long to wait for his receivers to get open but when his protection breaks down he sucks!!

Give me a break. Brady may only be as good as his offensive line but a donkey can't pull a golden chariot. He is just an average QB in your perspective yet every year continues to win.
So he fell short this time. Well then sound the Bells of Overestimation and cross him off your list and we'll see where he is in the coming years. If they're anything like the past 7, expect Brady to be right back where he always is; sending teams packing.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 07:50 PM
So he fell short this time. Well then sound the Bells of Overestimation and cross him off your list and we'll see where he is in the coming years. If they're anything like the past 7, expect Brady to be right back where he always is; sending teams packing.

Seems like he's fallen short 3 years running now. You really think you're in any position to gloat at the moment? :coffee:

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 07:59 PM
every year continues to win.*
.* denotes possably cheated to win

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 08:00 PM
He and the Pats tear up the league for the whole year, and pull off the biggest, most gigantic choke job in sports.

I would have to disagree with you here. IMO, the Patriots did not choke. The Giants simply outplayed them. The Giants had a perfect plan, especially on the defense. The Giants DC was simply brilliant. He outsmarted the Pats by constantly changing the schemes--was never predictable. Their offense almost gave up the game by mistakes (overthrows, underthrows, dropped balls..etc.), but did enough to outscore the Pats. When you say the Pats choked, that's like taking credit the Giants DESERVE--their outstanding performance. No the Pats did not beat themselves(did not choke); they were beaten by the Giants.

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 08:05 PM

I think Brady's ankle was fine. He had a full-fledged practice on Thu. & Fri. He was physically fine. He was just a bit handicapped by the Giants defense.
As for Brady and Moss missing Probowl, I think they are just sulking and pouting. They do not have a legitimate reason for missing Probowl. If they won the SB, they would have showed up and walked with 'halos' on their heads.

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Seems like he's fallen short 3 years running now. You really think you're in any position to gloat at the moment? :coffee:

Sure, we made it to the Superbowl and got beat by a better football team. We should be proud of what we acomplished despite the disappointment. Your team hasn't won a playoff game in two years. Are you really in a position to celebrate at the moment?

MasterOfPuppets
02-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Sure, we made it to the Superbowl and got beat by a better football team. We should be proud of what we acomplished despite the disappointment. Your team hasn't won a playoff game in two years. Are you really in a position to celebrate at the moment?our team was also NOT caught cheating, and is NOT being investigated....so yes we are in position to celebrate....:toofunny:

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Sure, we made it to the Superbowl and got beat by a better football team. We should be proud of what we acomplished despite the disappointment. Your team hasn't won a playoff game in two years. Are you really in a position to celebrate at the moment?

We won a SB more recently though. Besides, why do Pats fans find such a compulsion to hang on a Steelers board since we're so insignificant? :coffee:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
02-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Amazing isn't it when you don't have video of the team your playing it kind of levels the playing field. This would be the first superbowl they played that they didn't have video to fall back on to.

IT doesn't surprise me that Moss and Brady won't be in attendance at the pro-bowl they are both at home still licking their wounds and :crying01: and it's going to be a while before they stop :crying01: Neither one are any better than their troll coach, they all ooze sportsmanship...yeah right.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Preacher
02-04-2008, 08:22 PM

Laughable.... Really?

That is the problem with the cheating. Now we will never really know.

Edman
02-04-2008, 08:26 PM

In a way, yes. The Patriots lost. I'd like to see you find one NFL fan outside of the New England fanbase who wanted the Patriots to win. Not PICK to win, WANT to win.

We won a more recent Super Bowl than you. Oh, and the Steelers aren't under investigation for cheating. And if the Steelers and their fans are so insignifigant, why would you argue with us when we have said nothing wrong? We're not gloating.

If I were you, I wouldn't be gloating to Steeler fans(or anybody for that matter) after your teams' spectacular meltdown in the most important game of the year. You have every right as a fan to be proud, but you have no position in shouting Pats bravado.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 08:33 PM
And if the Steelers and their fans are so insignifigant, why would you argue with us when we have said nothing wrong?

Because they seem to somehow feel it is their "right" as the "Royalty of the NFL" (despite not winning anything of significance in over 3 years) to come on opposing teams' boards and dictate what the members can or cannot say. Seen the song and dance before. Gotta love the arrogance. :thumbsup:

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 08:34 PM
We won a SB more recently though. Besides, why do Pats fans find such a compulsion to hang on a Steelers board since we're so insignificant? :coffee:

Believe me, if I thought you were insignificant I wouldn't bother to argue. I respect the Steelers but I wasn't gonna let you get away with that remark unhampered. Know that about me.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Believe me, if I thought you were insignificant I wouldn't bother to argue. I respect the Steelers but I wasn't gonna let you get away with that remark unhampered. Know that about me.

Oooh! So sorry to offend your precious sensibilities! :nw:

Rhee Rhee
02-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Amazing isn't it when you don't have video of the team your playing it kind of levels the playing field. This would be the first superbowl they played that they didn't have video to fall back on to.

IT doesn't surprise me that Moss and Brady won't be in attendance at the pro-bowl they are both at home still licking their wounds and :crying01: and it's going to be a while before they stop :crying01: Neither one are any better than their troll coach, they all ooze sportsmanship...yeah right.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

TEEHEE

just wait next year after specter's through with 'em they'll go 0-16... w/o the videos... :flap:

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Oooh! So sorry to offend your precious sensibilities! :nw:

I accept.

Mosca
02-04-2008, 08:42 PM
I would have to disagree with you here. IMO, the Patriots did not choke. The Giants simply outplayed them. The Giants had a perfect plan, especially on the defense. The Giants DC was simply brilliant. He outsmarted the Pats by constantly changing the schemes--was never predictable. Their offense almost gave up the game by mistakes (overthrows, underthrows, dropped balls..etc.), but did enough to outscore the Pats. When you say the Pats choked, that's like taking credit the Giants DESERVE--their outstanding performance. No the Pats did not beat themselves(did not choke); they were beaten by the Giants.

True that. The Giants beat them fair and square. You could see the Pats wearing down week to week as the season and then the playoffs wound down, and you could see the Giants getting tougher and tougher. There is no doubt that the Giants were the best team in the NFL on Feb 3 2008.

Still; Brady is a great quarterback. He lost. It happens. The Giants roughed him up good, and the team had no answer for it. But he's earned the right to ignore us and our opinions. As Coach Tomlin would say, the game film of his career is his resume, and it is impressive as hell.

revefsreleets
02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Getting back on topic, if they weren't going to play in the Pro Bowl, they already knew that before the loss (and if they didn't, well, that is far worse). Why not just announce earlier?

The Patriot
02-04-2008, 08:54 PM
True that. The Giants beat them fair and square. You could see the Pats wearing down week to week as the season and then the playoffs wound down, and you could see the Giants getting tougher and tougher. There is no doubt that the Giants were the best team in the NFL on Feb 3 2008.

Still; Brady is a great quarterback. He lost. It happens. The Giants roughed him up good, and the team had no answer for it. But he's earned the right to ignore us and our opinions. As Coach Tomlin would say, the game film of his career is his resume, and it is impressive as hell.

It's all true. I feel kind of dumb now, having thought we were the greatest team ever. We came close to having the greatest season ever but everything beyond that was just speculation. This morning, as I watched the ESPN reporters quickly replace their undefeated T-shirts with new Eli jerseys I was struck with a sudden realization. I fell victim to the hype.

TheWarDen86
02-04-2008, 09:26 PM
It's all true. I feel kind of dumb now, having thought we were the greatest team ever. We came close to having the greatest season ever but everything beyond that was just speculation. This morning, as I watched the ESPN reporters quickly replace their undefeated T-shirts with new Eli jerseys I was struck with a sudden realization. I fell victim to the hype.

Welcome back to to our little world called the NFL off-season. You have my sympathy ( I just don't think I can say that for many more of your fellow fans). Kudos on an otherwise good season.

Stlr4ever
02-04-2008, 09:33 PM

Well..., I thought we would go all the way to SB and win it in 2004. We had 15-1 record, which is nothing to sneer at. I think our team just wore out(tired) after playing a few extremely tough games towards the end.

To me, the Pats showed that with great coaching, a well-diciplined team can win a lot games--16 in a row. After a while, the opponents will figure out a way to beat you. The Ravens, Eagles and Giants came pretty close. During the playoffs, the teams usually raise level of playing in terms of quality and intensity. Sure, you guys beat the Chargers, but it wasn't easy, was it?

Anyway, I will conclude by saying, the Pats are a great team but not in the "greatest of all time" category. IMO, those teams are: the 70s Steelers; 80s 49ers; 90s Cowboys
Les us see what your team can do in 08, 09 and 10.

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 09:46 PM
IT doesn't surprise me that Moss and Brady won't be in attendance at the pro-bowl they are both at home still licking their wounds and :crying01:

Don't know about Moss, but in Brady's defense, he has skipped Pro Bowls during years in which the Patriots actually won the SB. I wouldn't mind if Ben skipped it either - no need to risk getting injured in a meaningless game.

Mosca
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Your freakin' team was awesome this year. I'm glad I'm not a Pats fan because the frustration would be really hard to take. But you could see the grind getting to them, and the Giants were getting better each week.

But how close was this game? It was two minutes close. The Pats scored two minutes too soon. How close was it? It was one hand to the helmet close. If Tyree moves his hand from the ball as he falls, the Pats win.

It doesn't help with the frustration, but screw it. Whatcha gonna do, you don't play you only cheer. Your guys rose to heights previously unknown to the NFL... unfortunately (for you, not me I loved it) they lost their balance, and the fall was also the farthest it could possibly have been.

Like I said, screw it. Next. It all starts all over again. Everyone is 0-0 for '08, right now.

Mosca
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Wearing down,,,,hhmmmm maybe they should have rested the stars with big leads????

That's what I thought, too. No pacing. Pedal to the metal while winning by 35 in week 5, out of gas with the finish line in view.

X-Terminator
02-04-2008, 11:51 PM

Hurts, doesn't it?

GOOD.

With due respect to you, because you don't fit the stereotype and seem like an OK guy, but I and many Steelers fans have dealt with nothing but arrogant, chest-pounding bravado from Pats* fans for the better part of 6 years. So seeing your perfect season go down the tubes in the biggest upset since Super Bowl III makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. What happened last night is the hard kick in the balls you all have earned and deserve.

Welcome back to reality.

Steel Duck
02-05-2008, 08:43 AM
The sore losing Patriots are slapping their fans in the face! These fans of theirs who dished out god knows how much money for pro bowl tickets and airline tickets to Hawaii will be disappointed to say the least!
I've never seen such a bunch of whinny ass babies!!!! I think they're all piss pore excuses for sportsman, and I personally wish them nothing but ill !!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-05-2008, 08:58 AM
The sore losing Patriots are slapping their fans in the face! These fans of theirs who dished out god knows how much money for pro bowl tickets and airline tickets to Hawaii will be disappointed to say the least! Tom Brady and Randy Moss have decided not to participate!!!! I've never seen such a bunch of whinny ass babies!!!! I think they're all piss pore excuses for sportsman, and I personally wish them nothing but ill !!!!

C'mon give them a break...they all have conflicting commitments

A) Tom is the Grand Marshall at this years "alternate lifestyle" parade
B) Randy will be in court (..all he did was bend her finger...its not like he beat her up....right?)
C) Junior will be at the birth of his grandchild
D) Bruschi is in a steroid induced coma
C) Asanti is still in denial, and remains on the field in Arizona, trying to get someone in the empty stadium to acknowledge him.
D) and...oops...Mankins just missed picking up the blitz and Tom has been sacked ...again.

lilyoder6
02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
don't forget about harrison taking some more hgh at home to get better..

MACH1
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
But its hard to play when your butt hurt like that.:buttkick:

tony hipchest
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
i normally dont slam steelers and i only do it in fun....

but maybe belichick didnt want brady having any part of a game where a steelers lineman was impersonating a pass blocker.

steelpride12
02-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Not even surprised them to are still busy crying on each other's shoulders because they were so full of themselves they were not just gonna win, but dominate the superbowl.
Them classless Pats never seem to suprise me and when they fall apart during the off season i will be a even happier fan! :)

Steel Duck
02-06-2008, 03:01 AM
C'mon give them a break...they all have conflicting commitments

A) Tom is the Grand Marshall at this years "alternate lifestyle" parade
B) Randy will be in court (..all he did was bend her finger...its not like he beat her up....right?)
C) Junior will be at the birth of his grandchild
D) Bruschi is in a steroid induced coma
C) Asanti is still in denial, and remains on the field in Arizona, trying to get someone in the empty stadium to acknowledge him.
D) and...oops...Mankins just missed picking up the blitz and Tom has been sacked ...again.

HAHAHA you do have a point!!!!!:dang:

lilyoder6
02-06-2008, 09:55 AM
well hell if i was brady i wouldn't even trust my own o-line since they got destroyed by the g-men d-line

The Patriot
02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
The sore losing Patriots are slapping their fans in the face! These fans of theirs who dished out god knows how much money for pro bowl tickets and airline tickets to Hawaii will be disappointed to say the least!
I've never seen such a bunch of whinny ass babies!!!! I think they're all piss pore excuses for sportsman, and I personally wish them nothing but ill !!!!

I wasn't going to watch the probowl anyway. What Pats fan could bear to watch Brady and Moss now.

tony hipchest
02-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I wasn't going to watch the probowl anyway. What Pats fan could bear to watch Brady and Moss now.you mean watching brady throw a couple of td bombs to randy and roll off into the pacific sunset in an escalade wouldnt be the slightest bit gratifying?

he could pick up some cool hardware like carson palmer. :thumbsup:

payton manning would go if he were the sb losing qb.

but then again, hes cool like that. thats how the mannings roll.

:chuckle:

The Patriot
02-06-2008, 08:55 PM
you mean watching brady throw a couple of td bombs to randy and roll off into the pacific sunset in an escalade wouldnt be the slightest bit gratifying?

he could pick up some cool hardware like carson palmer. :thumbsup:

payton manning would go if he were the sb losing qb.

but then again, hes cool like that. thats how the mannings roll.

:chuckle:
I don't think Brady wants to see Strahan's crooked smile again.

lilyoder6
02-06-2008, 10:09 PM
i just want to watch the skills challenge and things they do.. i think thats fun to watch..