PDA

View Full Version : michael strahans victory parade speech

tony hipchest
02-05-2008, 02:28 PM
ive always liked strahan, more for the funny guy he seems to be off the field as opposed to his actual play.

he delivered a gem of a speech today that is worth a listen. im sure every sports show this evening will lead with his message to the patriots- "We stomped you out!"

it was beautiful. maybe even better than cowher telling pittsburgh "we dey!"

ok, its not even close but it was still refreshing to hear. the smug pointy little noses of the patriots have earned the right to be smeared in the poo :poop:

tony hipchest
02-05-2008, 03:36 PM
wow. i guess some patfans didnt find it as entertaining as i did. LMAO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language, please give this a STICKY!

:toofunny:

fansince'76
02-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I just saw the GIANT's parade podium celebration on ESPN, I now hope that Michael Strahan will suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. HOW DARE HE! You what!!!!!! You STOMPED us out! OH MY GOD! How more arrogant can you be! F......U..... Strahan! May your life be filled with anguish and pain. I can't wait for the day I see you grovelling on ESPN 20 years from now about how you lost all your money, became and alcoholic, and embraced finally the homosexual lifestyle. Up yours you piece of ungreatful excrament. If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today. WATCH YOUR BACK! And to think I thought you were actually cool. YOU DEAD BEAT DAD, piece of S.....H...I....T! Ian, I apologize for the language, please give this a STICKY!

:crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :binky: :binky: :binky:

Here's another one from the same thread (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=77250):

They were one sack and a couple dropped interceptions away from losing but they stomped us. Three points?

Why not? You think you have "dominated" the NFL by "winning" (more like cheating your way to) 3 SB "victories*" by a combined 9 points. I am SO glad those assclowns are suffering.

HometownGal
02-05-2008, 03:58 PM
but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: What's Junior going to do - beat Stahan over the head with his cane? :old:

If it wasn't for the PATRIOTS you wouldn't even have had the stage your standing on today.

That is the only accurate statement that moron made. The Patriots* choked on their overinflated egos and the Giants were more than happy to put them in the stranglehold. :point: I'm sure Stahan is still thanking the Pats* for being the overrated lahoooooosers they are.

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm totally reading their board and am Registered as Dino 5 Rings...they call out Steelers fans a lot...I guess we talk a lot of smack...

I mean...5 Rings are what they are.

but seriously...that guy is pretty upset...I know how he feels...4th and 1, and the QB scrambles for 28 yards...ugh...15-1 home playoff game and Harrison picks it and takes it back to the house...ugh...

Neil Odenell...Ugh...

Its kind of fun to see other fans are just like us.

Dino 6 Rings
02-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I mean, when we lost to the Pats, or even the Jags, or whoever we did lose to, I don't think I wished "pain and suffering" on the other teams players.

Maybe on some of our players, like the O-line...The Entire O-line all year, but I don't remember actually calling for someone to targetted for injury like this guy called for...Wow...just wow.

Mosca
02-05-2008, 04:39 PM
There are plenty of Pats fans in that thread who AGREE with Strahan, too. I'd say it's about 3 to 1, in favor of "the Giants stomped us".

19ward86
02-05-2008, 05:10 PM
not much class shown, but i dont blame them because the patriots are snobby all the time and nobody every says anything because they do their share of rubbing it in, in a different way.

SteelerFanInCA
02-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Same old Pat fans. Way to go Strahan. :thumbsup:

NJarhead
02-05-2008, 06:13 PM
wow. i guess some patfans didnt find it as entertaining as i did. LMAO!

:toofunny:

That's GOT to be from patsfans.com
I believe he's referring to the same Ian who booted me for no good reason (I made a point to behave until they eventually lost) and who's email address I happen to have. I was able to send a big ole' HA HA to him.

Hines0wnz
02-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I'm liking Strahan more and more every day.

touchdownward
02-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Strahan should have said.....
"We just stepped on their face with a hobnail boot and broke their nose. We crushed their face!"
---UGA's Larry Munson's call during a last second victory against the Vols.

Of course, I have trouble understanding Strahan with all that air whistlin' through the massive gat betwinxt his teef. :grin:

jjpro11
02-05-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm totally reading their board and am Registered as Dino 5 Rings...they call out Steelers fans a lot...I guess we talk a lot of smack...

I mean...5 Rings are what they are.

but seriously...that guy is pretty upset...I know how he feels...4th and 1, and the QB scrambles for 28 yards...ugh...15-1 home playoff game and Harrison picks it and takes it back to the house...ugh...

Neil Odenell...Ugh...

Its kind of fun to see other fans are just like us.

i dont see many people talking about asante samuel's dropped int on the final drive.. it wouldnt have been an easy catch, but he has pulled down tougher ones than that. if he catches that the game pretty much over.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-05-2008, 08:46 PM
So it isn't arrogant to attempt to trademark "Perfect Season, 19-0" before the AFC Championship Game?

How dare he what? And he probally wonders why most people hate New England.

Edman
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
The Patriots have been rubbing their opponents in the mud well even when the game was already out of hand all season. Running up the score and things like that. They deserve every bit of pain and suffering.

MasterOfPuppets
02-05-2008, 09:16 PM
suffer a career ending injury, "No" not in the off season, but at the hands of either Jr. SEAU or Rodney Harrison next year. this just goes to show how limited pat fans knowledge is of thier team and football ....THEY'RE ALL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ASSCLOWN.....THEY'RE NOT ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME !!!! ...

freakin morons.....:coffee:

lilyoder6
02-05-2008, 09:28 PM
i think strahans is one of the funniest players in the league.. he knows how to have a good time anytime..

Rhee Rhee
02-06-2008, 12:41 AM
:crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :binky: :binky: :binky:

Here's another one from the same thread (http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=77250):

Why not? You think you have "dominated" the NFL by "winning" (more like cheating your way to) 3 SB "victories*" by a combined 9 points. I am SO glad those assclowns are suffering.

the second quote u showed was a little too true for me..

Dino 6 Rings
02-08-2008, 04:57 PM
i dont see many people talking about asante samuel's dropped int on the final drive.. it wouldnt have been an easy catch, but he has pulled down tougher ones than that. if he catches that the game pretty much over.

Actually, this has become the "New" Excuse they are using on their Forum now...after destroying their O-line...then their Play Calling...then their Head Coach...they are finally onto to the Dropped INT...

Oh, and they've started an entire thread, 12 pages so far, as to whether or not there was holding by the Gmen on the "Manning Miracle Throw"

They keep calling it the worst called game since the XL superbowl...which is just a shot at us, but that's cool...they are just jealous

5 rings
3 rings

We Still Win.

fansince'76
02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
They keep calling it the worst called game since the XL superbowl...which is just a shot at us, but that's cool...they are just jealous

Well of course they do - they didn't get any horseshit calls/no-calls in their favor like they ALWAYS have in big games (cough, tuck rule, cough). :yawn:

tony hipchest
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Well of course they do - they didn't get any horseshit calls/no-calls in their favor like they ALWAYS have in big games (cough, tuck rule, cough). :yawn:this is what gets me. i was sure all year, that the refs would err on the side of not impacting patriots run to history. i was sure that if it were a close game the refs would always bail them out.

any other game against the pats (and most other teams) they call tyree's miracle catch "incomplete" and let the booth settle the matter.

jacobs run on 4th and 1? that ball is spotted a little shorter in any other pats game this year.

was eli manning in the grasp? that judgement call coulda easilly went in the patriots favor (and wouldve in any other game against them this season).

toomer gets called for pushing off on the facemask in 9 of 10 games against the pats.

the pats d-line is used to getting more holding calls against them.

rules are always enforced in a strange way concerning the patriots.

"tuck rule" hadnt been called in like 32 years, and maybe twice since oak/pats in 01.

pat defenders were allowed to mug the rams in that sb. only after that, did the nfl finally decide they were gonna enforce the 5 yard chuck rule already in place.

pats were allowed to videotape opponents. only when it became public (green bay) did the nfl finally decide to enforce it by issuing a memo before 07.

:scratchchin: yet only in the sb to "perfection" did all these things stop going there way.

:wave: i think the nfl and refs (along with the rest of the decent human populus) were pretty disgusted with just the notion that the patriots taped a superbowl opponents final practice, let alone the fact that one needs very little evidence to believe its true.

tom brady gives it all away. nobody is that smug, unless they KNOW theyre going to win.

the pats cheating finally caught up to them.