PDA

View Full Version : For hottest party in desert, follow the bunnies

STEELtownHAVOX
02-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Basically the only tidbits on Big Ben is the first 2 paragraphs, but I found it rather funny that the "Fantasy Guru" of fantasy football was probably watching a personal fantasy of his in person with Big Ben.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/080203

PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE/CHANDLER, Ariz. -- So, my Super Bowl party experience began like any other: Me and ESPN.com fantasy guru Matthew Berry in Ben Roethlisberger's VIP suite watching two girls inspect one another for tonsillitis.

This is a "family Web site," so I'll stop the story there and just sum up the Super Bowl XLII party experience.

The hottest man on the party scene in Phoenix goes by one name: McLovin'.
First, text messaging has ruined parties. People don't stand around and try to maintain their gorgeousness. They stand around texting. It has led to fewer conversations and not enough dancing. Beautiful women are being ignored. Hookups are down. I really hope Sprint, Nextel, Verizon and AT&T are proud of themselves for torpedoing the great American party.

Until we solve that problem, Page 2 brings you the always-anticipated Super party breakdown -- with a little "help" from this year's presidential candidates.