PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hope INT video...

BB2W
10-27-2005, 01:10 AM
This was a great play by Hope, he was really breaking on this route... Watch how well the "D" blocks!!!

- First, James Farrior makes an awesome off-ballance heads up block on Chris Perry while Hope is trying to get up.

- Then James Harrison comes into the screen and takes out #78.

- Finally, Polamalu flattens Carson Palmer on what looks like a "seek and destroy" mission, again!!!... They must not be very close. He almost took out the offensive lineman behind Palmer too. Troy is even a hell of a blocker.

http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/1396/HopeandTroy.gif

JerseySTEEL
10-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Can i ask where ya got it? I'am trying to find a bunch of them.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2005, 01:20 AM
Great balance he had after he caught to get back up and start running, and troy flying past im laying out yet another viscious block !!!

figg
10-27-2005, 01:22 AM
If Smith didnt wiff on his block maybe Hope is still running.

BB2W
10-27-2005, 01:32 AM
A guy named (Stillustronic), at Stillers.com makes them off his Tivo... I e-mailed him about using them at sites other than his, or in sigs, but he never responded. He makes them a lot, and I try not to cut and paste them, but I couldn't resist this one. I am not sure how people fell about that... but that is where I got it. :redface:

figg
10-27-2005, 01:59 AM
A guy named (Stillustronic), at Stillers.com makes them off his Tivo... I e-mailed him about using them at sites other than his, or in sigs, but he never responded. He makes them a lot, and I try not to cut and paste them, but I couldn't resist this one. I am not sure how people fell about that... but that is where I got it. :redface:

f-him :busted: j/k no but serious though :grin:

Va_steeler
10-27-2005, 03:18 AM
troy got a hell of a block in too......on a big boy...........LOL

Iron City Hangover
10-27-2005, 07:22 AM
This was a great play by Hope, he was really breaking on this route... Watch how well the "D" blocks!!!

- First, James Farrior makes an awesome off-ballance heads up block on Chris Perry while Hope is trying to get up.

- Then James Harrison comes into the screen and takes out #78.

- Finally, Polamalu flattens Carson Palmer on what looks like a "seek and destroy" mission, again!!!... They must not be very close. He almost took out the offensive lineman behind Palmer too. Troy is even a hell of a blocker.

http://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/usr/1396/HopeandTroy.gif
If you watch more closely, Farrior and Foote went high/low on Chris Perry. A blocking penalty in the NFL. Not saying this to be an ass, but just wanted to point it out. Hope made a nice run back but lucked out that it wasn't negated by a penalty.

Tim
10-27-2005, 10:18 AM
Haha! Yeah, Troy looks like he takes an angle right in front of Chris looking specifically for Palmer. That's fantastic.

Suitanim
10-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Hit Palmer a few times and he gets happy feet...and that leads to INT's.

rowedf
10-27-2005, 12:15 PM
If you watch more closely, Farrior and Foote went high/low on Chris Perry. A blocking penalty in the NFL. Not saying this to be an ass, but just wanted to point it out. Hope made a nice run back but lucked out that it wasn't negated by a penalty.

Look at it again, they did not. Foote got pushed and fell into Perry.

Steel - X
10-27-2005, 02:34 PM
I agree rowe, it wasnt designed that way.