PDA

View Full Version : Media's love for Pats

Stlr4ever
02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I would like see ESPN and NFL network interview some of the experts, who were proclaiming the Pats as the 'greatest teams in NFL history'.
Chris Collinsworth seemed to convinced.

After Spy Gate II, Steve Young said that he felt sorry for the Giants because the Pats will take out their anger on them by scoring 45 points.

What else? Oh yeah, lets not forget the Pats intent to patent 19-0 and 'perfect season' terms. :cheers:

Stlr4ever
02-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Btw, how come they are not interviewing Rodney Harrison. The two biggest plays for Giants occurred at the expense of Harrison. Thanks Rodney for another NFL moment that we can cherish for a long time. Of course, I am talking about Tyree's catch.

The Patriot
02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Btw, how come they are not interviewing Rodney Harrison. The two biggest plays for Giants occurred at the expense of Harrison. Thanks Rodney for another NFL moment that we can cherish for a long time. Of course, I am talking about Tyree's catch.

If you're talking about the final TD that was Hobbs.

Stlr4ever
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
If you're talking about the final TD that was Hobbs.

Oh, ok my bad! The pass Tyree caught is one for the ages. It's magnitude is comparable with that of Montana to Dwight Clark catch, and it was for the NFC championship. This one was for all the marbles. Sorry to rub it in Pat.
I hope you can understand. Two of the three SBs you guys got came at our team's expense. You guys have had our number since Parcell beat us in the Div. playoff game. I hope we will get to play you guys in the playoffs. Too bad we depended on an NFC team (Giants) to beat the Pats. We are the ones who should be doing the honor.