3. Brandon Flowers CB VT or Roy Schuening OG Ore St
4. Matt Forte RB Tulane
5. Keenan Burton WR Kentucky
6. Andrew Crummey OG Maryland

Thoughts?

MasterOfPuppets
02-14-2008, 04:35 PM
1. Jeff Otah OT Pittsburgh - i like it.....:thumbsup:

2. Lawrence Jackson DE USC or Curtis Lofton ILB Oklahoma - lawrence jackson doesn't fit the 3 - 4, but lofton would be great value at this pick....:thumbsup:

3. Brandon Flowers CB VT or Roy Schuening OG Ore St - i wouldn't feel bad about either of these guys in the 3rd, but shuening fills the bigger need....:thumbsup:

4. Matt Forte RB Tulane - he'd be a steel in the 4th, but after the senior bowl, i doubt he'll be available....:thumbsup:

5. Keenan Burton WR Kentucky - he wouldn't be my first choice, but 5th rd recievers are hit and miss prospects, so why not.....:thumbsup:

6. Andrew Crummey OG Maryland - crummey isn't very big and would probably fit better in zone blocking scheme, i'm a terp fan, but i just can't be a homer and endorse him, i'd take a shot at a DE or center here...:thmbdown:...

Dino 6 Rings
02-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Nothing wrong with Otah in the first round...LETS GO PITT!!!

I'm a fan of that pick.

MDSteel15
02-14-2008, 08:40 PM
People PLEASE do not put Brandon Flowers on your list! The guy is another Bam Morris. On his Notebook page he has/had a picture of himself on his bed laying on money. To the side you can see, DISTINCTIVELY, his stash og dope :jawdrop:... No thanks

Other than that, I'd rather have Davonne Bess or Mario Urrutia at WR, move Schuening to the 2nd and take a TRUE center in the 3rd.

Aussie_steeler
02-15-2008, 04:36 AM
Love the banner. Solid draft GAsteeler:thumbsup:

Where in the draft can we find the next Bobby Bouchet?
Man that boy could hit, but he sure was dumb. Team him with Forest Gump and you would have one hell of a special teams unit.

:dang: Sorry. was I thinking out loud again. I have to stop that bad habit

pittsburghp8baller
02-15-2008, 11:45 AM
i love the pick of matt forte. ive been talking about him all year. but with his performance at the senior bowl lifted him to the late 2nd 3rd round area. all the other picks other than flowers i could live with

Rhee Rhee
02-16-2008, 12:14 AM
2. Lawrence Jackson DE USC or Curtis Lofton ILB Oklahoma - lawrence jackson doesn't fit the 3 - 4, but lofton would be great value at this pick....:thumbsup:

actually although lawrence jackson may look like a 4-3 DE he has said that during the seniorbowl teams have came up to him and asked how he would like to maybe switch to OLB in a 3-4 team... he said he was totally up for it... he sort of fits.... but then again i dont want a kenechi udeze...

curtis lofton if he is there i'll go crazy... i'd rather have j leman but i'm down...

i keep having dreams that we lose out on Otah... i'm definitely hoping we land him..

Gasteeler
02-16-2008, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the input guy's, I'm sure I'll change a few things after the combine.:thumbsup: