PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our first Raven fan..

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2005, 05:14 PM
www.ravenshuddle.com sent me pm from over on NFLFSA's site. I invited him over here and told him not to take anything personally :grin:

Feel free to stop over at his place as well and get the smack on.. :cool:

FYI, I had this thread up earlier, but my comp froze while I was edit'n and it deleted the thread, so here it is again...

RavensHuddle
10-27-2005, 05:39 PM
I'd love to come over here and do some smack talking, but as you can see, our team is in a free fall. NO QB, No O Line, bad coaching and playing against you guys without Ray and Reed can really take the wind out of your sails. All I can say is I expect to be so polluted by halftime that the pain won't hit till mid-week.

Our only hope is the Coach Coward plays it his usual conservative self and keeps us in the game where a late turnover can give us the chance. If Coward lets Ben play and open it up, you can take us out early.

Nice additions with Parker and Miller. You guys are even better than last Year and our only other chance is to hold Tom Brady posters up in order to psyche you guys out. :grin:

I'll be sending over some of my guys so be gentle. :boxing:

stop by when you get the chance. - www.ravenshuddle.com

tony hipchest
10-27-2005, 05:48 PM
well since you already know whats wrong with your team i wont add to it. :) welcome ravensfans.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2005, 05:48 PM
We'll atleast be civil, out in the public forums..but if you dare to venture into the blast furnace..its no holds barred :grin:

There's not much more that we like than beating the ravens.. It's like an early christmas present !!!

SteelR1
10-27-2005, 05:52 PM
.. It's like an early christmas present !!!

I have a strong feeling Santa is going to be very good to us!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

RavensHuddle
10-27-2005, 10:02 PM
I don't think we need Santa, we need a leprechaun. LOL

Steel - X
10-28-2005, 01:24 PM
This Ratbird is honest. Nice to meet you welcome to the board

Lyn
10-28-2005, 02:55 PM
The Raisin/Stiller game is always a good one. Records don't matter on this one, just a ton of rivalry.

clevestinks
10-28-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd love to come over here and do some smack talking, but as you can see, our team is in a free fall. NO QB, No O Line, bad coaching and playing against you guys without Ray and Reed can really take the wind out of your sails. All I can say is I expect to be so polluted by halftime that the pain won't hit till mid-week.

Our only hope is the Coach Coward plays it his usual conservative self and keeps us in the game where a late turnover can give us the chance. If Coward lets Ben play and open it up, you can take us out early.

Nice additions with Parker and Miller. You guys are even better than last Year and our only other chance is to hold Tom Brady posters up in order to psyche you guys out. :grin:

I'll be sending over some of my guys so be gentle. :boxing:

stop by when you get the chance. - www.ravenshuddle.com

Well you took all the fun out of it. Anyway thanks for the compilments on our team. One question, did J.Lewis just die, is he just really playing NOT to get hurt? I am really losing respect for a guy like that.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2005, 08:24 PM
I tried to head over there last nite, but I got errors when entereing the forums.. i'll try it again tonite..

Suitanim
10-28-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't think we need Santa, we need a leprechaun. LOL

And a QB. And one more WR. And a couple O lineman. And a few defensive players. And a new defensive scheme that isn't an old one that has already been figured out. And maybe a new coach.

Other than that, you know, you guys are right there in the thick of it all...

By the way, this is pretty funny...is that Tony Banks?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1585184071.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2005, 10:33 PM
I stopped over there earlier this evening and posted a few times... pretty nice site..but all that purple was making me nauscious...:rofl:

RavensHuddle
10-29-2005, 12:26 AM
I stopped over there earlier this evening and posted a few times... pretty nice site..but all that purple was making me nauscious...:rofl:

OK, I'll give you the nod on colors. Black and Gold are a great combo, I can only work with what's given to me. :rolleyes:

TasmanianTroy271
10-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey, even though the ravens are horrible, I think Purple and Black is a great color scheme! screw you guys :P

BB2W
10-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Welcome aboard... I guess. :poke:

bigbensgirl7
10-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome to SF!!!