PDA

View Full Version : Branden Albert, Virginia

19ward86
02-17-2008, 02:34 PM
i have heard a lot of positive things about this guy Branden Albert, he is a monster. he is 6'7" 310lbs, not that gigantic for a monster but he is larry allen type of stregth, ive watched highlights of him running through people, they say that he is quick enough to learn the LT position!! that isnt very common for guards, i know some of you are thinking of the guy that plays for the raiders(whos name escapes me now), he was amazing in college then they switched him and now he sucks. but if it came down to most of the OTs being drafted already, i think he would be a great pick, even if we kept him at guard he could be allen faneca jr.

Mistah_Q
02-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Would love to bring him on board. . . The only way I could possibly be against the pick is if something crazy happened like a top 3 tackle were still on the board.

Dylan
02-18-2008, 04:42 PM
he would be a great pickup, but round will he be avaialbe in. i would pick otah before him. but if he is there in the 2nd or 3rd id take him. and that poor pick of the raiders was a man named Robert Gallery

Elvis
02-18-2008, 10:52 PM
i think he would be a great pick, even if we kept him at guard he could be allen faneca jr.
:banging:
I just hope that you are wrong for Branden's sake
:jawdrop:
Am I really the only one out here that see's Faneca giving up play after play every game? I think that Hartings was missed more this year than anyone ever expected including MYSELF. Faneca gives up plays in every game that no one seems to see. Record the games or tvo them and watch every play and watch Alen, he lets guys by and doesnt get out on the run very well in my opinion.

Rhee Rhee
02-19-2008, 03:48 PM
yes i hope we get albert... mike mayprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpr ofanityfilter of nfl.com has said that he has the athletic ability to play LT as well... if we could get him in the first and chilo rachal in the 2nd it would be incredible...

paw-n-maul-u
02-19-2008, 08:05 PM
forget albert. I am by no means a USC fan, but a Baker, Chilo 1st and second would be awesome.

Theres something too playing for a winning school and coming from a school like USC.

Give It To Abercrombie
02-22-2008, 02:02 PM
i think he would be a great pick, even if we kept him at guard he could be allen faneca jr.
:banging:
I just hope that you are wrong for Branden's sake
:jawdrop:
Am I really the only one out here that see's Faneca giving up play after play every game? I think that Hartings was missed more this year than anyone ever expected including MYSELF. Faneca gives up plays in every game that no one seems to see. Record the games or tvo them and watch every play and watch Alen, he lets guys by and doesnt get out on the run very well in my opinion.

Never mentioned it hear, but certainly have at home. Glad to see I wasn't the only one seeing it. Arizona can have him.