PDA

View Full Version : I need help Please..

Elvis
02-21-2008, 06:02 AM
I have a little girl and boy here at the house that loves Shrek the Halls, we had the Shrek the Halls recorded on DVR but it accidently got deleted. I have found the video on myspace.com, but I dont know how to download it on my computer so I can play it at anytime without having to go to myspace to play it.
Can someone please help me and tell me how to download it on to my computer? Thank you in advance for the help.
:coffee:

Elvis
02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
It just amazes me that there has been 40 people view this question and not a One Can B Nice Enough to Tell Me " How To Do This" and there are Very Many that get on here every day and put junk on here from myspace and youtube. Just Freekin'Amazes Me
:jawdrop:

Mistah_Q
02-21-2008, 05:30 PM
I'll send you a PM. I found an online version available for download, but the legality is iffy, it was a network broadcast and it's available on Youtube, but I don't know.

Mistah_Q
02-21-2008, 05:36 PM
update: somehow you don't have private messages enabled so I used the form to send you an e-mail.

Elvis
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
:thumbsup:
Thank you MistaQ
You are a very good person for giving me the help I needed.

tony hipchest
02-21-2008, 09:06 PM
It just amazes me that there has been 40 people view this question and not a One Can B Nice Enough to Tell Me " How To Do This" and there are Very Many that get on here every day and put junk on here from myspace and youtube. Just Friggin' Amazes Me
:jawdrop:

the bengals suck.

Elvis
02-21-2008, 09:15 PM
And your point is?
:tt02:

Mistah_Q
02-21-2008, 09:25 PM
And your point is?
:tt02::sigh of relief:
I was gonna say, don't tell me I helped a Bengals fan :flap:

Stu Pidasso
02-21-2008, 10:33 PM
Geez, from the "Jesus" sig line and prayer in your avatar, you'd think you would have a nicer post. I was at work, and I can't reply to threads or I'd be found out. Also, I have that episode on DVR and was going to burn it and send it to you, but forget it now, ungrateful. And next time? Try a thread title that is less ambiguous, and maybe you'll get answers quicker than people being curious. Mmmmkay?