PDA

View Full Version : If we dont choose an OT in the first.....

19ward86
02-21-2008, 08:46 PM
i know some are tired of these but too bad, jk.

Round:
1. a.Aquib Talib-CB
b.Early Doucet-WR
2. a.Branden Albert-OG
b.Ray Rice-RB
3. a.Steve Justice-OC
b.Shawn Crable-OLB
4. a.Dexter Jackson-WR/ATH
b.Pedro Sosa-OT
5. a.Tommy Blake-DE/OLB
b.Corey Lynch-FS
7. a.Dennis Dixon-QB/ATH
b.Dantrell Savage-RB

The a's and b's are options not order which are favored. I think a mix of these guys would boost every asset of our team next year and i think every one of these guys are good enough to get a roster spot.
--------Ray Rice is going to be the biggest steal of the draft and i cant believe he is rated to low, he was by far the most consistent RB in NCAA.
--------Dexter Jackson is probably the fastest guy in the draft and he is overlooked because he played in Div. 1-AA football
--------I watched Pedro Sosa in the Senior bowl and practices and he is a project to try at different offensive positions.
--------Corey Lynch is a great safety overshadowed by where he played, appalachian state.
--------Dantrell Savage's stock has dropped dramatically for no true reason, I first read he could be in the 4th and now he might be a free agent, willie parker clone.

Rhee Rhee
02-22-2008, 12:57 AM
i'm very glad ur considering tommy blake!

SMART MAN

Galax Steeler
02-23-2008, 05:56 AM
How about johnathan stewart to compliment willie parker.

Hapa
02-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Pittsburgh could use a power running back.
The line seemed to suck this year because these guys haven't done much pass blocking in the past and are use to mainly run blocking so they aren't the best pass blockers in the league (even faneca is an average pass blocker) so if Pittsburgh could get a great power running back, I really think it would make all the difference.

lilyoder6
02-23-2008, 09:11 AM
i like the aqib talib pick if we don't get a o-lineman.. we are going to need a good corner here soon and he is very good

Rhee Rhee
02-23-2008, 05:01 PM
i like the aqib talib pick if we don't get a o-lineman.. we are going to need a good corner here soon and he is very good

if your're thinking CB i think we should aim high... hope for mike jenkins to somehow fall to us... if he actually does i think it's gonna be a hard decision between him and chris williams

Mistah_Q
02-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I like Ray Rice but if we take him in the 2nd while Albert is still available I'll be maddddd

PisnNapalm
02-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I'ma smack myself in the forehead if we don't take an OL in the first round. It's our most obvious glaring weakness.

Preacher
02-23-2008, 05:29 PM
I'ma smack myself in the forehead if we don't take an OL in the first round. It's our most obvious glaring weakness.

I agree...

The ONLY time I would say... OK, I understand, is an absolute stud of a CB, LB or WR fell to us.

However, even so , I would think that we would discuss trading down, picking up another pick and supplying the Oline.

millwalldavey
02-23-2008, 06:40 PM
If no OL... gotaa go with a corner. I liked Talib. Will he be there @ 23... and is he good enough to go that high?

Ray Rice? He may be there in the 3rd like Hunt was last year. Hope they don;t make that mistake again...

millwalldavey
02-23-2008, 06:41 PM
BTW... whadda you think about Javorskie Lane from A&M if he falls to the 6th or so?