PDA

View Full Version : Patriots disappointed in players injury.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Florida State reciever De'Cody Fagg suffered a serious left knee injury during his NFL Combine workout Sunday.

On the day's first drill for receivers, which is called the "tap-tap," Fagg's left knee buckled. He was carted off the field; the extent of his injury will be determined Wednesday, when he's evaluated by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala.

"Despite what happened, he's in very good spirits," said Kevin Conner, one of Fagg's agents. "As unfortunate as it is, he understands this is part of the game."

Word was that the Patriots were interested in bringing him in as a late round pick.
"We were very interested in bringing him in and watching him scrimmage with Randall Gay." Belichick said in a phone interview.

Tom Brady elaborated yesterday by saying. "Fagg and Gay would have been some incredible one-on-one action that really had me excited. I am hoping for a quick recovery to see those two go at it."

Brady was relieved however to find out which knee was injured. "Oh good...it was the left knee?...I had first heard it was the Wee...and that scared me to death."

Dino 6 Rings
02-25-2008, 11:19 AM
That can't be a real line, "Fagg and Gay would have been some incredible one-on-one action that really had me excited"

That just can't be real.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2008, 11:24 AM
That can't be a real line, "Fagg and Gay would have been some incredible one-on-one action that really had me excited"

That just can't be real.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

HometownGal
02-25-2008, 11:57 AM
:link::pin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2008, 12:01 PM
:link::pin:

????Even when I made it up!!!!????

OOOOOOOKAY!

www.LLTispokingfunatBradytheMetrosexual.com

(I think I am getting to good at the satire and sarcasm)

I had thought the last line where Brady was worried about the "Wee" knee being hurt would have been obvious!!..LOL

tony hipchest
02-25-2008, 12:09 PM
lol

also reported that tom brady is a woman.

www.tombradyhastits.com

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2008, 12:16 PM
lol

also reported that tom brady is a woman.

www.tombradyhastits.com

:toofunny:

Blitzburgh_Fever
03-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Florida State reciever De'Cody Fagg suffered a serious left knee injury during his NFL Combine workout Sunday.

On the day's first drill for receivers, which is called the "tap-tap," Fagg's left knee buckled. He was carted off the field; the extent of his injury will be determined Wednesday, when he's evaluated by Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala.

"Despite what happened, he's in very good spirits," said Kevin Conner, one of Fagg's agents. "As unfortunate as it is, he understands this is part of the game."

Word was that the Patriots were interested in bringing him in as a late round pick.
"We were very interested in bringing him in and watching him scrimmage with Randall Gay." Belichick said in a phone interview.

Tom Brady elaborated yesterday by saying. "Fagg and Gay would have been some incredible one-on-one action that really had me excited. I am hoping for a quick recovery to see those two go at it."

Brady was relieved however to find out which knee was injured. "Oh good...it was the left knee?...I had first heard it was the Wee...and that scared me to death."

Too good! :thumbsup:

klick81
03-01-2008, 11:25 AM
LOL...had me goin for a little while there. Good one!

TeeJay
03-01-2008, 07:24 PM
lltispokingfunatbradythemetrosexual

Isn't that the subway system in new England?

NJarhead
03-04-2008, 10:40 PM

That just can't be real.

No kiddin'. What's up with that? :rofl:

SteelerFanInCA
03-06-2008, 12:18 PM
That's just too funny. :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
03-06-2008, 12:27 PM
????Even when I made it up!!!!????

OOOOOOOKAY!

www.LLTispokingfunatBradytheMetrosexual.com

(I think I am getting to good at the satire and sarcasm)

I had thought the last line where Brady was worried about the "Wee" knee being hurt would have been obvious!!..LOLactually LLT ....the brady line, made it believable.....:sofunny:

MACH1
03-27-2008, 01:14 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/Axischemicalco/warhol-man-chowder.jpg

Galax Steeler
03-27-2008, 04:44 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/Axischemicalco/warhol-man-chowder.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny: