PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty?

Jeremy
02-25-2008, 02:35 PM
Bobby Cutts (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,332223,00.html)

I've pretty much made up my mind on this on, but I was interested in getting some other points of view.

HometownGal
02-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Kill the S.O.B. If he did "accidentally" kill her (which I don't believe is the case), dumping her body and keeping mum about it seals it all for me.

Dino 6 Rings
02-25-2008, 02:44 PM
what's the point in allowing him to live? 3 hots and a cot for the next 65 years?

I say, Bobby Cutts...YOU are officially ON THE PILE!!!

stlrtruck
02-25-2008, 04:01 PM
IF I'm on the jury - Death Penalty!!!

3 Hots and a cot is too taxing on those who live responsibly.

83-Steelers-43
02-25-2008, 04:05 PM
I loved watching the B.S. crying act he put on during the trial. Vin Deisel is a better actor.

Elbow him in the throat and break his wind pipe. See how he like's it. Eye for an eye.

Jeremy
02-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I loved watching the B.S. crying act he put on during the trial. Vin Deisel is a better actor.

Elbow him in the throat and break his wind pipe. See how he like's it. Eye for an eye.

There was one part of that article that really bothered me:

Under cross-examination by a prosecutor, Jones said she loved her grandchildren. Asked if she loved Chloe, the name given Davis's unborn baby, she responded, "If she was my grand baby, yes."

WTF! If that was a defense ploy, it probably backfired. It that was what she felt, she's a bitch.

Preacher
02-26-2008, 03:59 AM
I really don't know enough about the case (this is the first I have heard of it) to state.

However, If it has been proven that he purposefully murdered her...

Then he should get the death penalty. Not because of our taxes, but because, since he has no value for human life, he has forfeited his own life.

I only hope, that if the prosecution was going for the death penalty, that DNA testing and examination was open to the defense.

revefsreleets
02-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm right on top of this case (literally...Cutts dumped her body about 3 miles from where I live), and I know some of the players.

If the death penalty WASN'T made law because of people like Bobby Cutts, than there is no reason to keep it on the books.

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
I won't be stunned if he does get the death penalty. He basically pulled a Scott Peterson.

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 09:44 PM
I won't be stunned if he does get the death penalty. He basically pulled a Scott Peterson.

see i thought peterson was innocent in the beginning. they will give him the death penalty,but he will spend years on death row and appeal every decision that doesnt go the defenses way.

if he did it then he shouldnt get an appeal off to the needle for him.

revefsreleets
02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
All it takes is ONE single juror that says no.

He'll almost certainly get life with no parole, or parole after a prohibitive amount of years.

83-Steelers-43
02-27-2008, 02:01 PM
IMO, since they dropped the aggravated murder charge he will end up getting life. The jury has reached a decision. It will be announced at 2:15.

Jeremy
02-27-2008, 02:03 PM
This is why we should go back to hangings on the courthouse lawn.

fansince'76
02-27-2008, 02:05 PM
see i thought peterson was innocent in the beginning. they will give him the death penalty,but he will spend years on death row and appeal every decision that doesnt go the defenses way.

if he did it then he shouldnt get an appeal off to the needle for him.

And as backed up as California's penal system is to begin with, Peterson will die of old age before the state has a chance to execute him.

83-Steelers-43
02-27-2008, 02:33 PM
He received life in prison w/o parole for 34 years.

I'm not surprised. Another one who will receive three meals a day with a roof over his head. Apparently you can kill a woman and her baby, deny you did it on purpose and not receive death.

Jeremy
02-27-2008, 02:34 PM
He received life in prison w/o parole.

I'm not surprised. Another one who will receive three meals a day with a roof over his head. Apparently you can kill a woman and her baby, deny you did it on purpose and not receive death.

It's so good that his mother and bitch grandmother can keep this cold blooded murderer in their lives.

He should have been hung on the courthouse lawn.

revefsreleets
02-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Actually, he received life with parole after 57 years...the judge wasn't happy with the jury decision and tacked on some years. I believe he'll be like 86 years old when he is eligible for parole.

Jesse's mom said she forgave him, by the way, which is the same thing she said last summer.

83-Steelers-43
02-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Jesse's mom said she forgave him, by the way, which is the same thing she said last summer.

I'm with the dad and his comments. :wink02:

Godfather
02-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm right on top of this case (literally...Cutts dumped her body about 3 miles from where I live), and I know some of the players.

If the death penalty WASN'T made law because of people like Bobby Cutts, than there is no reason to keep it on the books.

Except for one thing--death is too good for a piece of scum like him.

I'd prefer to see him in the general population. His crime--and the fact that he was a cop--will make him quite popular among the boys.

83-Steelers-43
02-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Except for one thing--death is too good for a piece of scum like him.

I'd prefer to see him in the general population. His crime--and the fact that he was a cop--will make him quite popular among the boys.

He pleaded for the jury to spare his life. I'm sure he's well aware of what could occur to him in prison, but that's if he doesn't receive some type of special treatment. A section inside the prison where cops who commit crimes are held.

Eitherway, he wanted to live and he got what wished for. That rubs me the wrong way. That animal is able to see his family again, that's not the case with the other family involved.

Godfather, I hope the animal receives a beating every day in jail for his crimes, but I'm not sure that will be the case.

83-Steelers-43
02-29-2008, 09:28 AM
It's so good that his mother and bitch grandmother can keep this cold blooded murderer in their lives.

He should have been hung on the courthouse lawn.

IMO, they should have put him in a room with the father. I strongly believe that.

TroysBadDawg
02-29-2008, 02:47 PM

He is gonna be someones sweetie, Maybe some skin heads serving life without parole.

then again with the overcrowding in the states prison system he will be out in 5 years.

TroysBadDawg
02-29-2008, 02:51 PM
This is why we should go back to hangings on the courthouse lawn.

Oh my, don't let the ACLU you you say that.

I say if convicted from the court room you go to a special building where you are executed like the person you killed, drowned burned what ever, you suffer like the did. IF your innocent, God will make amends and sort it out. Oh yes the execution is televised nationally as a deterrent. Last second of it. JMHO

Preacher
02-29-2008, 04:12 PM
Personally....

I wish the state, in capital punishment cases, would provide money to the defense for DNA testing. Furthermore, the states set up a quick appeal process for these cases.
That way, when someone is convicted, There is no claiming that he is the wrong guy because DNA wasn't done.

Furthermore, once convicted, the murderer gets a quick review if that is what he wants.

Then... Once a month, the city or town holds an all out picnic and funfest at the town square or park. The highlight of the day... at 12 noon, is the hanging of the perps.

This way, as the little boy walks with his father by the bodies hanging and asks why, Daddy says, "Because they broke the law, son. That is what happens when you break the law."

Of course, the only problem with this scenario... is that too many kids don't have daddy's to tell them that.

silver & black
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM

So am I. Cutts is my buddy's brother in-law. I met him at a family fuction a couple of years ago... seemed like a nice enough guy.

This has been extremely difficult and trying for his family. Thank God its over, and they can all move on with their lives.

revefsreleets
02-29-2008, 08:42 PM
His family...yeah, well, this does suck for them, because they didn't do anything wrong. But Cutts himself? Dude had a hundred and one chances to stop along the way and he consciously denied them all. Preach's version of justice "Starship Trooper" style is largely apropos in this case. I'm sure there was also a period, however short it may have been, where Jesse Davis pleaded for her life too...

silver & black
02-29-2008, 09:15 PM
]His family...yeah, well, this does suck for them[/B], because they didn't do anything wrong. But Cutts himself? Dude had a hundred and one chances to stop along the way and he consciously denied them all. Preach's version of justice "Starship Trooper" style is largely apropos in this case. I'm sure there was also a period, however short it may have been, where Jesse Davis pleaded for her life too...

I wasn't refering to Cutts' immediate family... I was talking about my buddy's family.

The account of her death that Cutts gave was that she grabbed him from behind, and he flung his arm back to make her let go. His elbow caught her in the throat and she supposedly died instantly. There was no signs of beating or a struggle. How true any of that is, I don't know. If thats how it happened, she didn't plead for her life.

I do know that my buddy has been a wreck at work since this all went down. The first week he had to literally stay away from his own house because the reporters hounded him and his wife ( Kellie's sister) relentlessly for interviews.

revefsreleets
02-29-2008, 09:20 PM
Hmmmmmm...if you buy anything that dude is selling...

Eh, whatever...to each his own.

silver & black
03-01-2008, 06:15 AM
Hmmmmmm...if you buy anything that dude is selling...

Eh, whatever...to each his own.

No, I'm not buying anything he is selling... just relaying info as someone who has been in close contact with people that were involved with it. The death penalty would have been fine with me.

Jeremy
03-01-2008, 09:33 AM
So am I. Cutts is my buddy's brother in-law. I met him at a family fuction a couple of years ago... seemed like a nice enough guy.

This has been extremely difficult and trying for his family. Thank God its over, and they can all move on with their lives.

It's not over while he's still drawing breath.

silver & black
03-01-2008, 02:16 PM
It's not over while he's still drawing breath.

Well, its over for my buddy and his immediate family. Thats all that concerns me in the matter. I don't give a damn about Cutts. I doubt he will live long in prison when the other animals find out he was a cop and a child killer.

revefsreleets
03-01-2008, 06:27 PM
That's a good point...Cutts is f*^ked when he gets in...I'm assuming he's headed to Mansfield. If he's alive in two years, it's only because they keep him in isolation 23 hours a day.

silver & black
03-01-2008, 09:02 PM
That's a good point...Cutts is f*^ked when he gets in...I'm assuming he's headed to Mansfield. If he's alive in two years, it's only because they keep him in isolation 23 hours a day.

I heard Lucasville is a strong possibility. He's as good as dead if he goes there.

Jeremy
03-02-2008, 09:28 AM
He should be dead now.