PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Faulk busted for smoking pot

tony hipchest
02-26-2008, 06:08 PM
he got a misdameanor ticket for getting lifted at a rap concert. :rolleyes: no link. heard it on sirius

this means nothing but a "it was my friends...:blah:.....:contact high...."

response to the media, and probably not even a suspension.

its just funny these guys are making michael irvin look good.

no link but if you check their message boards you can read hundereds of posts minimizing the use of it. go figure, "everybody does it".

lilyoder6
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
lol.. thats funny.. he was just holding onto it until his friend got back from the bathroom

OneForTheToe
02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
It was for medical reasons. He has been diagnosed with Euromisatisis. :smile:

Dylan
02-26-2008, 06:43 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 06:48 PM
lol.. thats funny.. he was just holding onto it until his friend got back from the bathroom

is that like a guy holding his girlfriends purse..lol..:wink02:

Newzfoxjr
02-26-2008, 06:52 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/faulk_found_wit.html

Lolz.

tony hipchest
02-26-2008, 08:23 PM
not only is faulk probably the highest paid 3rd down back in the league, appearantly he is a team captain too.

LOL

stay "classy"*, patriots!

:busted:

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
next time maybe he should just hold the cheese....lol:flap:

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
not only is faulk probably the highest paid 3rd down back in the league, appearantly he is a team captain too.

LOL

stay "classy"*, patriots!

:busted:

haha nice. Team Captain my ass!!!! That's a great way to lose that title to.

lilyoder6
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
it was probably moss who gave him the stuff for the trip :O

fansince'76
02-26-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2008/02/faulk_found_wit.html

Lolz.

Looks like some of the "fans" that posted comments at the end of that story were sharing the spliff with Kevin.

Does he get a suspension from Goddell for this ? You know Goddell is after the Patriots every chance he gets. Yep, that's why he has a U.S. senator breathing down his neck at the moment - all because of his "firm crackdown" on the team's improprieties.

Why is this a crime or big deal? I bet somewhere a NFL player was hammered that night, yelling slurs (Hello, Brady Quinn!), and was sloppy drunk, while Faulk just wanted to relax and take in some music.

Alcohol is a far worse drug. Which one is legal, Einstein?

Granted, the Pats are in the spotlight because they are top dog. Nope, that would be the Giants, genius. Your team was just a massively overhyped runner-up.

touchdownward
02-26-2008, 09:45 PM
"Dave's not here man" :smoker:

tony hipchest
02-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Looks like some of the "fans" that posted comments at the end of that story were sharing the spliff with Kevin.
.best one ive read

Hopefully this is something he just does in the off season.:dang:

(theyd say the exact same thing if it were belichick busted) :dang:

fansince'76
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM
"Dave's not here man" :smoker:

"Open up man, I got the stuff!" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

stlrtruck
02-27-2008, 08:36 AM
It just goes to show you what bottoming out on the world's biggest stage can do for the moral of teams.

But this is funny. I would compare it to a train wreck but a train wreck I don't want to watch. The patriots* self-destructing is more like a mastercard commercial - it's priceless.

Dino 6 Rings
02-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Funny how Moss goes to the team, and it starts to erode from the inside out.

fansince'76
02-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Funny how Moss goes to the team, and it starts to erode from the inside out.

Or that the media isn't covering their collective ass anymore now that the halo has been broken.

TackleMeBen
02-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Or that the media isn't covering their collective ass anymore now that the halo has been broken.

we all know that their halo was being held up by horns..lol :flap:

lilyoder6
02-27-2008, 10:57 AM
i thought it was being held up with all the smoke they are blowing into the air..

polamalu82
02-27-2008, 11:01 AM
When I saw this yesterday on ESPN I laughed my ass off. The Patriots* are falling apart.:jammin:

Dodt
02-27-2008, 11:47 AM
man i wish it was brady that got busted . puff pufff pass.

tony hipchest
02-27-2008, 11:49 AM
When I saw this yesterday on ESPN I laughed my ass off. The Patriots* are falling apart.:jammin:its nice to see them turning into the bengals.

except the bengals are like crackwh0res, whereas the patriots are like high dollar prostitutes who sell out for the rocks that go *bling*.

either way they are both sell outs who put accomplishment over integrity.

Dino 6 Rings
02-27-2008, 12:50 PM
So that's two already busted for Pot since the Superbowl...

yeah...Who Dey!

lilyoder6
02-27-2008, 03:25 PM
pretty good offseason for them i guess

The Patriot
02-27-2008, 08:04 PM
Nobody has ever lit up at a concert before? Now I feel like a badass.

tony hipchest
02-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Nobody has ever lit up at a concert before? Now I feel like a badass.HELL YEAH! i always get blazed at a concert right before i illegaly record the show. :jammin:

everybody does it, right?

what i havent done is put on 3 sb rings, cash in on millions, and be voted captain of my team.

thats a team full of dumbasses you got there. hopefully faulk is already in the substance abuse program.

btw, how many underage people have you sexed, and how many times have you drove home so drunk you couldnt see the road?

everybody does it right? but i understand even the politicians find that stuff a hobby in patland.

TackleMeBen
02-27-2008, 09:09 PM
man i wish it was brady that got busted

something already busted on brady..lol that is how he ended up with a kid.:sofunny:

The Patriot
02-27-2008, 09:10 PM
HELL YEAH! i always get blazed at a concert right before i illegaly record the show. :jammin:

everybody does it, right?

what i havent done is put on 3 sb rings, cash in on millions, and be voted captain of my team.

thats a team full of dumbasses you got there. hopefully faulk is already in the substance abuse program.

btw, how many underage people have you sexed, and how many times have you drove home so drunk you couldnt see the road?

everybody does it right? but i understand even the politicians find that stuff a hobby in patland.

How many underage people have I sexed? Are you profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterin kidding me! How many times have you overreacted to a post and came out acting like a total bitch?

tony hipchest
02-27-2008, 09:18 PM
How many underage people have I sexed? Are you profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterin kidding me! How many times have you overreacted to a post and came out acting like a total bitch?:toofunny: overreacting? maybe i just hit a soft spot, making fun of your silly defense of the patriot's disappointing actions here recently.

dont get all butt hurt.

once i turned 18, it didnt stop me from messing around. ive had a few girls considered "illegal".

aint no shame in my game....

but everybody does it, right? :rolleyes:

Dino 6 Rings
02-28-2008, 09:19 AM
If I got blazed this weekend at a concert, and my employer decided it was time for a drug test, I'd be out of work.

It isn't a matter of everyone does it, its the fact that some people, with values and other cares in their world, decide not to do it, because of the fact its illegal and could destroy their career or worse.

It was a bonehead move. Bottom line. If you're a "star" athlete, don't toke up. Its simple.

lilyoder6
02-28-2008, 09:49 AM
yeah it's true and evryone knows that if ur a normal person u would be dealt a harder punishment.. so i think it's stupid to throw ur life away.. i mean look at that t.v show called the moment of truth... the wife was asked if she basically had sex with someone else while married, and she said true... now they might be getting a divorce... and in the end she got eliminated by saying true to if she was a good person and only made 25,000... lol

Dino 6 Rings
02-28-2008, 11:44 AM
I didn't defend Bam Morris when he got in trouble, and around that time, I was definitely partaking in a little smoking, and working a crap job.

For an NFL player to use, in this day and age, especially at a concert where you know about 1000 people have cell phone cameras and everyone enjoys tearing down a "star" it was just plain STUPID! it shouldn't be defended in anyway.