PDA

View Full Version : Saban on off-field issues: 'It's a problem'

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 08:55 PM
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) - Off-the-field problems have been piling up for Alabama's football team.

Two players were arrested in a span of six days, one player has been dismissed and linebacker Prince Hall has been indefinitely suspended.
With spring practice approaching and a top-rated recruiting class recently wrapped up, coach Nick Saban still often finds himself dealing with 'Bama's bad behavior.
"It's a problem. It is a problem," Saban said Tuesday at a news conference. "Our team needs to have better discipline, judgment. We cannot tolerate poor judgment."

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7844166/Saban-on-off-field-issues:-'It's-a-problem'

well just look at their coach..lol.. what a great role model he is..lol

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Hmmmm, things are getting interesting at Alabama I see. If he needs any advice, call up JoePa. He has had to deal with this balogna last year.

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Hmmmm, things are getting interesting at Alabama I see. If he needs any advice, call up JoePa. He has had to deal with this balogna last year.

and i remember him taking some heat for it too.. but you have to applaude a man who makes those kids walk the straight and narrow.

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 09:07 PM
and i remember him taking some heat for it too.. but you have to applaude a man who makes those kids walk the straight and narrow.

yeah, I'm pretty sure Lloyd did just that with some of those guys.

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 09:14 PM
yeah come to think of it you dont hear of any duke players getting into trouble...lol..

i cant remember ever hearing of any michigan players getting into trouble in the 4 yrs i have lived in michigan

SteelCityMan786
02-26-2008, 10:01 PM
yeah come to think of it you dont hear of any duke players getting into trouble...lol..

i cant remember ever hearing of any michigan players getting into trouble in the 4 yrs i have lived in michigan

Duke players have gotten bogusly charged with crimes they knew would get withdrawn. (Lacrosse Team)

TackleMeBen
02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
well those dont count b/c everyone knew that DA was railroading them. and we see how well that went..lol..