PDA

View Full Version : College Jerseys

Crushzilla
03-01-2008, 01:36 AM
As I've mentioned in another thread.

My buddy and I each have a college jersey of on of our current Steelers that we always wear to the games. We've been doing this for a few years now, since he has season tickets with his dad and brother, long before you could buy these things, like Ben's Miami OH jersey at a local store. When I got the LSU jersey they weren't easy to find... I checked E-Bay CONSTANTLY and even phoned LSU's student store about customized ones.

My Alan Faneca LSU jersey was HARD to come by and it took some time to find. Ultimately, I had to buy a game-cut one that was XL (it was all I could find) and had to make alterations to it. Now I certainly can't continue to wear it!

So what do you think SteelersFever Nation? Its time for me to reinvest. Who should it be??

I don't have a favorite college team, so don't worry about that. Back when I decided on Faneca it was between him or Ward's Georgia, but this is an investment here. I can't settle for Ward knowing I'm may have to have to go on a manhunt again in a season or two.

Big7BenHOF
03-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Maybe Santonio's Ohio State one? I'm a Gator fan...so I'd say Dallas Baker's. :dang::thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
03-01-2008, 08:40 AM
you could go for woodley since he played at michigan..lol..:wink02:

Dizzle43
03-01-2008, 09:49 AM
Are you an offense or defense guy? I really don't think you can go wrong with either Ben or Troy.

TeeJay
03-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Either Troy's USC, or a Bettis (assuming it doesn't have a be a current player) Notre Dame. :thumbsup:

But then, I've never understood the loyality you guys get for your College. Guess that's a US thing.

Blitzburgh_Fever
03-01-2008, 10:08 AM
I like the idea of Santonio or Troy. Something feels different about Holmes, I like to think he'll be amiable to staying, unlike Plaxico, and the Steelers will make reaches to keep him, unlike Randle El. But if you're concerned with him staying, I'd go for Troy. "Polamalu" looks badass on a jersey :jammin:

The Duke
03-01-2008, 10:16 AM
if you had Fanecas jersey, then how about getting everybody's favorite lineman jersey ...... Sean Mahan! :flap:

if not(you really should though) then how about Ben's jersey, he's about to get his big paycheck that will keep him on the team for many many years to come

:cheers:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
03-01-2008, 11:19 AM
How about Nate Washington's Tiffin jersey Crush.:wink02:

MDSteel15
03-01-2008, 05:04 PM
How about this, wait until the draft is over and see who we take. If you don't like any of them go for the Woodley jersey! Seen them on Ebay....and I WANT IT!!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
03-01-2008, 05:12 PM
LaMarr Woodley- University of Michigan Wolverines
Ben Roethlisberher- Miami (Oh) University Redhawks
Troy Polamalu- University of Southern California Trojans
Santonio Holmes- Ohio State University Buckeyes
Casey Hampton- University of Texas Longhorns

Or you can see who we take in the first round of the draft. If it's a lineman, don't expect finding his jersey...colleges rarley produce jerseys of their offensive linemen for sale...hence your toruble getting an Alan Faneca.

nicesteel4life
03-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Go with Parker! Not sure how much Parker would like it....

TackleMeBen
03-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Go with Parker! Not sure how much Parker would like it....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant wear a UNC jersey..lol .:wink02:

Steeler in Carolina
03-01-2008, 11:42 PM
I would go with a Heath Miller UVA or Woodley UM

jjpro11
03-01-2008, 11:48 PM
polamalu usc jerseys are pretty common if you really want one.. i'd go with holmes though and i hate osu. a nate washington tiffin jersey would be pretty cool too.. i dont think you'll ever see anyone else with that one.

Rhee Rhee
03-02-2008, 01:40 AM
how about someone so random so unpredictable...

daniel sepulveda, Baylor!!!

or maybe

Jeff Reed, what college did he go to i have nooo idea... north carolina state? i have noo clue

touchdownward
03-02-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm a Georgia fan so I say you should have chosen Hines the first time and you wouldn't be lookin' for a jersey right now. :wink02::flap:

SteelersJW
03-02-2008, 10:09 AM
How bout a Heath Miller Virginia jersey?

TackleMeBen
03-02-2008, 10:44 AM

i am sure HTG has done bought all of them..lol

BigBen403
03-02-2008, 03:16 PM
I would Have to Go With Holmes From THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY !!!!! GO BUCKEYES GO !!! OR Big Ben Since he went to an Ohio School to that a friend of mine attended !!!!

kmsteelerwr15
03-02-2008, 03:30 PM
i would go with the Heath Miller jersey or the Woodley

revefsreleets
03-03-2008, 07:52 PM
At least once a year I rock my #4 OSU Santo jersey at the local Steelers bar.

Dizzle43
03-03-2008, 10:39 PM

or maybe

Jeff Reed, what college did he go to i have nooo idea... north carolina state? i have noo clue

You were close. Reed went to UNC.

Steelers
03-03-2008, 11:21 PM
University of Virginia Cavaliers - Heath Miller

Tony19
03-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Willie Parker - North Carolina.

Yep, it's baby blue.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Ward - Georgia

or

Jeff Otah from the University of Pittsburgh. That would be great. I'll get that one if we draft him, then I can wear it on days I don't wear my Marino PITT Jersey.

Now that Ben is a 8 year man, I'll be getting his Jersey for my daughters. My littlest one has outgrown her Bettis jersey so she needs an upgrade.

TackleMeBen
03-04-2008, 11:33 AM
You were close. Reed went to UNC.

man, now there are two guys on the team i cant root for.. parker and now reed.. :flap:

GO DUKE!!!!

Dizzle43
03-04-2008, 12:28 PM
man, now there are two guys on the team i cant root for.. parker and now reed.. :flap:

GO DUKE!!!!

Yeah I know, I'm a Duke fan too!!

I'm with everyone else on this one. The Miller UVA sounds the best to me.

TackleMeBen
03-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Yeah I know, I'm a Duke fan too!!

I'm with everyone else on this one. The Miller UVA sounds the best to me.

yeah i would have to go with miller or batch..lol.. i would say sepulveda, but i am sure HTG has bought them all up..lol :wink02:.

woodley would be a good choice b/c he went to michigan:cheer:

unfortunely duke doesnt produce good football players.:toofunny: