PDA

View Full Version : Cpep out for the season.....maybe more.

rowedf
10-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Torn ACL, MCL, and PCL, total reconstruction is brutal. Think he'll be ready for training camp?

Here's the article: http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=110264

Livinginthe past
10-31-2005, 02:21 PM
I doubt he would have done much to salvage Minnesota's train wreck of a season had he been healthy anyway.

Mike Tice should be on his way out of Minny this year....maybe they can get some sembelence of order restored for last year - what they have achieved with the talent at their disposal this year is borderline criminal.

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-31-2005, 02:58 PM
I wasnt using him on my fantasy teams anyways since about week 2.. yeah, the vikings are done-stick a fork in em..mail in the season and start over guys.. ur just BAD !!

tony hipchest
10-31-2005, 05:04 PM
Torn ACL, MCL, and PCL, total reconstruction is brutal. Think he'll be ready for training camp?

Here's the article: http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=110264
this sucks for him, despite his teams woes he has been a star in the league for a while. hopefully he returns to form sometime next year. big ben was about an inch or 2 away from suffering the same injury.

culpepper was always a scrambling qb. as was donnovan, vick, kordell, young etc. nice thing with ben is he always seems too look for the pass 1st (sometimes to a fault). he seems aware of the people around him when he scrambles. hopefully he keeps his head on a swivel and protects those knees.

tony hipchest
10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
just saw the replay again and he shouldve slid. he's been in the league long enough to know the extra yard or 2 isnt worth a year off his career. sure the decision is hard to make in the line of fire but rule of thumb is to slide.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-31-2005, 05:43 PM
According to PTI, he may be out until this time next year!

Koopa
10-31-2005, 06:42 PM
they traded the wrong player. culpepper better hope the number 7 pick develops into a beast so he can throw the ball and they better draft lendale white or reggie bush cause they gonna need a good running game for next year

clevestinks
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I feel sorry for him. I really think this will take away from his total game, he may never be the same runner again

tony hipchest
10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
he will be like terrell davis running the ball now. these scrambling qb's have got to become accuswtomed to throwing from the pocet at some point anyways. like r. cunningham i think culpepper can have success way down the road.

Suitanim
10-31-2005, 07:48 PM
Have to admit, I have a soft spot for Culpepper. I was living in Orlando while he played for UCF and saw him play a few college games. He's a good kid and I hope he recovers and the Vikes put a team around him worthy of his talents.

Prosdo
11-01-2005, 10:11 AM
I've always liked Dante. Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.