PDA

View Full Version : Since the Superbowl..(makes me smile)

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-01-2008, 01:01 PM
If any off you have a bad day...here is a little thread to make you feel better.:smile:

Patriots | Moss looking elsewhere for contract?
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:39:12 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the New England Patriots and free-agent WR Randy Moss are not close to agreeing on a contract and Moss is starting to listen to offers from other teams, according to a source. It is not known how many teams and which teams contacted him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eagles | Team signs Samuel
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:10:51 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN, reports the Philadelphia Eagles signed unrestricted free-agent CB Asante Samuel (Patriots) to a six-year deal worth around what is believed to be $54 million.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Seau undergoes surgery
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:09:55 -0800

Bernie Wilson, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports New England Patriots LB Junior Seau (shoulder) underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left rotator cuff shortly after Super Bowl XLII. Seau injured his shoulder in the fourth game of the 2007 season, but was able to play the through the rest of the season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Team cuts K. Brady
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:34:55 -0800

The New England Patriots announced they released TE Kyle Brady Friday, Feb. 29.

Patriots | Gay to test free-agent market
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:20:20 -0800

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots CB Randall Gay will test the free-agent market. Gay and the Patriots were unable to reach an agreement, according to Gay's agent, Albert Elias. "We were too far apart," said Elias, "We just couldn't get anything done."

Patriots | Faulk caught with marijuana at rap concert
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:53:29 -0800

Jessica Jeslam, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots RB Kevin Faulk was arrested with marijuana at a rap concert in Louisiana Friday, Feb. 22, police told the newspaper. Faulk was walking through an administration office at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., on his way to a suite when a routine search by a sheriff's deputy turned up four marijuana blunts in his pocket, police said. He was issued a misdemeanor summons for possession of marijuana. He will be sent a letter for a court date, which has not yet been set.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Patriots | Wilson to become unrestricted free agent
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:13:36 -0800

ESPNews reports New England Patriots FS Eugene Wilson is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent and will not re-sign with the Patriots.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Patriots | Colvin released
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:13:07 -0800

ESPNews reports the New England Patriots released LB Rosevelt Colvin Tuesday, Feb. 26.

Patriots | Team declines Stallworth's option
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:53:42 -0800

Karen Guregian and John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, report the New England Patriots declined to pick up the option of WR Donte' Stallworth Friday, Feb. 22. Stallworth was scheduled to receive $6 million Sunday, Feb. 24, and an additional $2 million March 1. Stallworth is now free to negotiate with any NFL team.

Patriots | Hobbs underwent surgery for torn labrum
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:53:03 -0800

Christopher L. Glauber, of the Boston Globe, reports New England Patriots CB Ellis Hobbs (shoulder) played in Super Bowl XLII with a torn labrum in his shoulder, according to a source close to Hobbs. The source said Hobbs underwent surgery to repair the labrum Feb. 12. The surgery was performed by orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, who said he should be fine for the 2008 season.

Patriots | Z. Thomas turns down Patriots offer
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:33:59 -0800

Albert Breer, of The Dallas Morning News, reports the New England Patriots offered free-agent LB Zach Thomas (Dolphins) a contract Monday, Feb. 18, according to the NFL Network's Adam Schefter. Thomas reportedly will sign with the Cowboys

Patriots | Former player, fans sue team over taping
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:08:33 -0800

John Branch and Greg Bishop, of The New York Times, report former St. Louis Rams S Willie Gray and three fans have filed a lawsuit against the New England Patriots and Patriots head coach Bill Belichick saying the team fraudulently gained an unfair advantage by taping a Rams walkthrough practice the day before the teams played in the Super Bowl in 2002. The class-action lawsuit filed Friday, Feb. 15, in New Orleans creates the possibility that a fuller examination of the Patriots' actions could take place in a United States District courtroom.

NFL | Patriots jerseys donated to Nicaragua
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:21:25 -0800

The Associated Press reports the NFL donated 290 New England Patriots hats and an equal number of team jerseys with the slogans "Super Bowl Champions, 19-0" to impoverished children from two small communities in southern Nicaragua.:sofunny:

Patriots | Belichick?s been taping since 2000
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:07:11 -0800

The Associated Press reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has been illegally taping since 2000, according to Senator Arlen Specter, who said NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told him that during a meeting Wednesday, Feb. 13. "There was confirmation that there has been taping since 2000, when Coach Belichick took over," Specter said.

Patriots | Andrews arrested on marijuana charge
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:56:28 -0800

The Associated Press reports New England Patriots CB Willie Andrews was arrested during a traffic stop Tuesday, Feb. 5, on charges of possession of marijuana and driving with an unregistered motor vehicle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kffl.com/team/24/nfl

NJarhead
03-01-2008, 02:30 PM
:smile:

TeeJay
03-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I secretly filmed myself smirking :cheers:

SteelCityMan786
03-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I find myself laughing. IT'S FALLING APART IN FOXBOROUGH!

revefsreleets
03-01-2008, 05:23 PM
I cannot WAIT for:

Dolphins 72
Pats 3

Jets 58
Pats 0

Bills 198
Pats -18

Stlrs4Life
03-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Would love to hear all the Patsies fans spin on all of this.

tony hipchest
03-01-2008, 05:42 PM
how soon before we add this to the list?

Patriots have no CB's- trade for Pac Man Jones

revefsreleets
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Oh, wait...I missed one:

Steelers 50
Pats 0

(The Steelers, being too classy to run up the score, play all back-ups in the second half and still score 24)

The Patriot
03-01-2008, 07:27 PM
It don't matter. We're going 19-0 this year! I guarantee it.

Steelers finish a respectful 6-10.

polamalu82
03-01-2008, 07:34 PM
It don't matter. We're going 0-16 this year! I guarantee it.

Steelers finish a respectful 19-0.

I couldn't agree more!!

revefsreleets
03-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Seriously, this has GOT to suck big time for the handful of real Pats fans out there. Your coach who can only win by cheating can no longer cheat, and the talented players that you've amassed are jumping ship.

Welcome to mediocrity, you fickle noreasterners!

TeeJay
03-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Seriously, this has GOT to suck big time for the handful of real Pats fans out there. !

The evacuation from the Titantic was more dignified than the exodus from NE!

The Patriot
03-01-2008, 08:29 PM
The evacuation from the Titantic was more dignified than the exodus from NE!

Haha.

TeeJay
03-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Haha.

I'll take that laugh, regardless of sincereity.

And I have to say Patriot, I think you're the only real NE fan I've ever met. Apart from Mick Luckhurst....but he doesn't count anyway!

I'd just like to say...well played Sir...you've taken it and dished it out, and you're still here. Which is more than most of your team!
:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I secretly filmed myself smirking :cheers:

Now THAT'S funny!!!!

dragtruk
03-02-2008, 08:04 AM
One more news thread to add. Bruschi signs multi-year deal with Pats. :sofunny:
Glad to see they are sticking with Seau, Bruschi, and Vrabel-or as they are commonly known in Boston- OLD, SLOW, and DUMB! Or Tweedle Dumb, Tweedle Dumber, and Tweedle Dumbest.:toofunny:
Another year of oxy's and beer to ease the pain in Bawstin.:bouncy:

The Patriot
03-02-2008, 09:00 AM
I'll take that laugh, regardless of sincereity.

And I have to say Patriot, I think you're the only real NE fan I've ever met. Apart from Mick Luckhurst....but he doesn't count anyway!

I'd just like to say...well played Sir...you've taken it and dished it out, and you're still here. Which is more than most of your team!
:thumbsup:

Thanks. I'll be dishing alot more soon enough. This offseason has been kind of bleh.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanks. I'll be dishing alot more soon enough. This offseason has been kind of bleh.

For what its worth....I dont trust the Pats or Moss enough to believe all the hype. I think in the end he will re-sign....and all that is going on now is a battle of super-ego's.

They deserve each other.

stlrtruck
03-03-2008, 07:42 AM

I don't know watching the self destruction of the patriots* has been most entertaining. :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2008, 08:58 AM

yeah, dude, listen, you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice, its impossible. It was a great 18-0 run to the final game. The chances of that happening again are so slim, its laughable. I could see them in the playoffs, no doubt, but not undefeated. They stepped on so many toes last year, veterans and coaches and everyone they ran it up on last season will focus on one thing and one thing only in every game. Attacking Brady. He is going to come under more pressure, from 4 man fronts, and 5 man blitz packages that this could be the year, he sits out a few games tending to an injured shoulder, or sprained knee or something. It is going to be ugly. Parcells in Miami is building a team that attacks the QB, the Bills are hungry for another shot, the Jets have made some huge off season signings and are looking for one thing, to attack the Pats. This could be a very long season for pats fans, and unless you win it all, guess what...the taste of Humble Pie will still be in your mouth.

steelpride12
03-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Didn't i say this team would fall apart, they had no cap room over all the crazy signings last season and were "suppose to be a one hit wonder team" but hey we all can't be perfect!!! F A L L- A P A R T!!!

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Didn't i say this team would fall apart, they had no cap room over all the crazy signings last season and were "suppose to be a one hit wonder team" but hey we all can't be perfect!!! F A L L- A P A R T!!!

agreed, this was supposed to be the swan song for Bill B too, almost positive had then run the table and won it all, he would have retired. Now he has to come back cause he can't run off with his tail between his legs after losing the biggest game of the year.

Hope they lose Moss, doubt they will, bet his stays in NE, but it would be hilarious.

The Patriot
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
yeah, dude, listen, you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice, its impossible. It was a great 18-0 run to the final game. The chances of that happening again are so slim, its laughable. I could see them in the playoffs, no doubt, but not undefeated. They stepped on so many toes last year, veterans and coaches and everyone they ran it up on last season will focus on one thing and one thing only in every game. Attacking Brady. He is going to come under more pressure, from 4 man fronts, and 5 man blitz packages that this could be the year, he sits out a few games tending to an injured shoulder, or sprained knee or something. It is going to be ugly. Parcells in Miami is building a team that attacks the QB, the Bills are hungry for another shot, the Jets have made some huge off season signings and are looking for one thing, to attack the Pats. This could be a very long season for pats fans, and unless you win it all, guess what...the taste of Humble Pie will still be in your mouth.

I don't want them to go undefeated I just want them to win every game.
Plus we can freak everybody out if we start out with a streak.

HometownGal
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM

You'd better clean that mess off your ceiling. I guarantee that the Cheats* won't go undefeated in '08.

Patriots | Gay to test free-agent market

A$$ Chin is testing the free market? :jawdrop::sissies:

The Patriot
03-03-2008, 07:03 PM
You'd better clean that mess off your ceiling. I guarantee that the Cheats* won't go undefeated in '08.

I love it when you Steelers guarantee things!

HometownGal
03-03-2008, 07:20 PM

Good. I'll give you one more guarantee. I guarantee Beliprick is a cheating, lying, arrogant, philandering bastard. :flap:

Bet you Cheats* fans don't like it much when Plex makes a guarantee, do ya? :toofunny:

revefsreleets
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
As if we lack credibility, especially in the face of the overwhelming and sickening overbearing arrogance displayed by every jackassed Pats profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilterwagoner celebrating their "Manifest Destiny" super bowl win weeks and even months before the fact.

It only takes one loss...unfortunately for the Pats, they found the "whammy" loss.

revefsreleets
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM
w00t! I dig the new "Profanity filter" thing going on!

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2008, 10:48 AM

I love it when you Patriot fans forget to take a bite of humble pie. Makes the fall that much louder and more fun to watch.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2008, 10:51 AM
I don't want them to go undefeated I just want them to win every game.
Plus we can freak everybody out if we start out with a streak.

Understand that, I want us to win every game as well. But I'll settle for not losing to bad teams again this season as a start.

A streak would probably put pressure onto the Pats, all that 18-0 talk got to them late in the season, you could see it in their play. I think they lose a close game early and that makes them very dangerous, focussing on the end goal of a SB as opposed to that other pressure.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-04-2008, 11:16 AM

Common sense, there are 32 teams. HTG is betting that 31 of them will win the superbowl.

You are betting on ...one:dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Understand that, I want us to win every game as well. But I'll settle for not losing to bad teams again this season as a start.

A streak would probably put pressure onto the Pats, all that 18-0 talk got to them late in the season, you could see it in their play. I think they lose a close game early and that makes them very dangerous, focussing on the end goal of a SB as opposed to that other pressure.

I disagree...Everyone now knows what alot of us where saying early in the season...Brady cant handle the blitz.

With that knowledge...and a secondary that was suspect last year and will in NO WAY be as good this year....they are VERY beatable.

They are a Playoff team at maybe 10-6....11-5....and wont be in the AFC championship game.

The Patriot
03-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Common sense, there are 32 teams. HTG is betting that 31 of them will win the superbowl.

You are betting on ...one:dang:

Because only one team has Tom Brady.

Superbowl!

fansince'76
03-04-2008, 03:43 PM

Superbowl!

How many has he won lately? :yawn:

The Patriot
03-04-2008, 04:04 PM
How many has he won lately? :yawn:

It's hard to fit a Superbowl in nowadays. Tom's so busy. I'm sure he's off battling communists as we speak.

Stu Pidasso
03-04-2008, 04:18 PM
It's hard to fit a Superbowl in nowadays. Tom's so busy. I'm sure he's off battling communists as we speak.

Only if the communists look like this:

http://www.nvo.com/danikon/nss-folder/pictures/desthead.jpg

fansince'76
03-04-2008, 05:12 PM

LOL - I thought fighting the Commie scourge was next week. He's curing cancer this week. :chuckle:

NJarhead
03-04-2008, 05:35 PM

Superbowl!

Tom Brady looked pretty human and quite average in SB XLII.

The Patriot
03-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Tom Brady looked pretty human and quite average in SB XLII.

Maybe Big Ben can give him some advice on stellar SB performance.

fansince'76
03-05-2008, 05:55 AM

Not everybody can have the benefit of another team's pregame walkthroughs on tape. Kinda funny that he looked pretty ordinary when the playing field was actually level for a change. Where were the brilliant halftime adjustments by Super Genius Belichick this time?

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-05-2008, 07:53 AM

If 10% of the country is either gay or bisexual...and Tom Brady is the lone representative...I think you may have a court case:thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
03-05-2008, 08:51 AM

Take a look at Brady's first Superbowl numbers then get back to me. Thanks.

The Patriot
03-05-2008, 05:45 PM
If 10% of the country is either gay or bisexual...and Tom Brady is the lone representative...I think you may have a court case:thumbsup:

:chuckle: so that means your steelers keep losing to a fairy.

NJarhead
03-05-2008, 06:31 PM

You're right. Ben did need others to step up in that game...

Allow me to rephrase: The Patriots looked very human and pretty average in SB XLII.

NJarhead
03-05-2008, 06:33 PM

Why do you think it's so upsetting? A fairy, a cheat, a druggie and a bunch of loud mouthed senior citizens.

The Patriot
03-05-2008, 06:35 PM
You're right. Ben did need others to step up in that game...

Allow me to rephrase: The Patriots looked very human and pretty average in SB XLII.

Well teams can get hot and cool off. I bet if we played the Giants around week 8 the outcome would have been different.

NJarhead
03-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Well teams can get hot and cool off. I bet if we played the Giants around week 8 the outcome would have been different.

You played them in week 17 and the outcome was different, but.....

I'll leave it at that. I have no interest in bashing you. I've already abused every Patriot fan I could find since the SB. It's almost like eating too much dessert....I don't need any sweets or treats for a while. :wink02:

The Patriot
03-05-2008, 07:23 PM
You played them in week 17 and the outcome was different, but.....

I'll leave it at that. I have no interest in bashing you. I've already abused every Patriot fan I could find since the SB. It's almost like eating too much dessert....I don't need any sweets or treats for a while. :wink02:

Hey you know what I just realized? Our division now shares 10 Superbowl losses. That sucks. We're responsible for nearly half the AFC Superbowl losses.

NJarhead
03-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey you know what I just realized? Our division now shares 10 Superbowl losses. That sucks. We're responsible for nearly half the AFC Superbowl losses.

4 Buffalo
3 Patriots
0 Jets
3 Miami?

The Patriot
03-05-2008, 07:50 PM
4 Buffalo
3 Patriots
0 Jets
3 Miami?

Yep. VI, XVII, and XIX.
We must hold the record.

NJarhead
03-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Yep. VI, XVII, and XIX.
We must hold the record.

I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

SteelerFanInCA
03-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Just another pats fan talking out of his a s s. How's that 19-0 greatest team ever book coming along? Have you gotten by the first chapter yet?

Dino 6 Rings
03-06-2008, 12:23 PM

luckily the jets don't make it to the superbowl more often or that number would be worse.

Dino 6 Rings
03-06-2008, 12:24 PM
And the Bills, the Bills will never win the Superbowl as long as the "smoking man" is in charge of things.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 10:38 AM

Wait now....thats a CHEATING fairy...lets get the story right.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 10:40 AM

Silly patriot fan misspelled condom.:dang:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 10:42 AM
how soon before we add this to the list?

Patriots have no CB's- trade for Pac Man Jones

This ones for you Tony!!!

Patriots | Team has expressed interest in P. Jones
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:48:47 -0800

Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports the New England Patriots have expressed some level of interest in suspended Tennessee Titans CB Pacman Jones.
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#455378

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Wait now....thats a CHEATING fairy...lets get the story right.

Oh, my mistake. So the Steelers were violated by a cheating fairy.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Oh, my mistake. So the Steelers were violated by a cheating fairy.

Nooooo...stay with me....we were ROBBED by a cheating fairy...Patriot* fans fantasize about being VIOLATED by a cheating fairy.

(there will be a quiz)

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Nooooo...stay with me....we were ROBBED by a cheating fairy...Patriot* fans fantasize about being VIOLATED by a cheating fairy.

(there will be a quiz)

No, did you see Anthony Smith's face? He was definitely violated. Come on Lamberts. The first step is acceptance. Only then can the healing process begin.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 02:25 PM
No, did you see Anthony Smith's face? He was definitely violated. Come on Lamberts. The first step is acceptance. Only then can the healing process begin.

I did see the look on Smiths face actually....you can almost see him asking himself..."How in the world did Brady know I was going to cover the flat?...its almost like he knew what play we were going to run!"

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 02:43 PM
I did see the look on Smiths face actually....you can almost see him asking himself..."How in the world did Brady know I was going to cover the flat?...its almost like he knew what play we were going to run!"

Look, the fact that Brady filmed you while doing it is trivial to issue. You Steelers can not continue to place blame on minor factors and ignore the fact that Brady has violated you many times in the past few years. You must admit to yourself these three truths:
1) "What Tom Brady did to me was nonconsensual."
2) "He overpowered my defenses forcibly and against my will."
3) "I was never in control of the situation."
Brady videotaping the action does not negate the existence of the action and lingering on this will do no good. I know it is hard to accept but it is the only way for us to move forward.
4) The final step it to admit; "I was violated by Tom Brady, on more than one occasion, and it hurt."

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 02:55 PM
"I was violated by Tom Brady, on more than one occasion, and it hurt."

Said the poor little goat . . . :shake02:

http://www.18to88.com/Articles/88hatepats/tombradygoats.jpg

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 03:11 PM
"Come along little Carter. There's more candy in my van."
http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2007-w49/img.87514_t.jpg

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 03:35 PM
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/SPORT/02/04/superbowl.reax/art.jpg

"I know I'm your bitch Michael - I KNOW!!!!" :dang::banging:

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 05:28 PM
"I got to get home. The playoffs are on! Now where did I park my bike..."
http://www.aolcdn.com/aolpolltool/ben-roethlisberger-parties

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 05:42 PM
http://timekills.org/gallery/albums/Bills/GayBrady.jpg

"Whaddya mean you're not Gisele???"

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 08:32 PM
There are so many gay pictures of Tom Brady, it's not even fair.

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 08:53 PM
There are so many gay pictures of Tom Brady, it's not even fair.

:flap::flap::flap:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/rainman3729/fag.jpg

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't be talking. I'm not gonna lie, 'Big Ben' sounds like the name of a gay english prostitute.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-10-2008, 04:01 AM
Said the poor little goat . . . :shake02:

http://www.18to88.com/Articles/88hatepats/tombradygoats.jpg

WHOA!!!!! That is the first pic I have ever seen of Bradys "kid"....:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-10-2008, 04:09 AM
I wouldn't be talking. I'm not gonna lie, 'Big Ben' sounds like the name of a gay english prostitute.

I have been to Europe...and I couldnt tell you one way or the other if that sounds like the name of a gay prostitiute....:hunch:

...I guess you were there for other reasons then I was...:sissies:

The Patriot
03-10-2008, 05:12 AM
I have been to Europe...and I couldnt tell you one way or the other if that sounds like the name of a gay prostitiute....:hunch:

...I guess you were there for other reasons then I was...:sissies:

Yeah, I would go all the way to Europe to find a gay prostitute. Have we forgotten what state I live in?

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Yeah, I would go all the way to Europe to find a gay prostitute. Have we forgotten what state I live in?

LOL...point taken.:sofunny:

The Patriot
03-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Feels like a good time to hop bandwagons. It's great being a four team town.

tony hipchest
03-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Feels like a good time to hop bandwagons. It's great being a four team town.

i wouldnt know.... BUT

they say the great thing about being bi is that it doubles ones chances of getting laid on friday night.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

The Patriot
03-10-2008, 07:46 PM
i wouldnt know.... BUT

they say the great thing about being bi is that it doubles ones chances of getting laid on friday night.

:cheer::banana::cheer:

And when farm animals are added to the equation it becomes a guarantee.

tony hipchest
03-10-2008, 07:57 PM
And when farm animals are added to the equation it becomes a guarantee.
:sofunny:- true dat!

NJarhead
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM

That is the best comeback ever!!! :tt02:

Preacher
03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
OK.

I found this pic, it was sitting on a Vancouver Canucks board.

While I hesitated to post it, being a "man of the cloth", someone I respect encouraged to do so. . . Thus. . . all eternal punishment shall fall on said person! :wink02:

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Confiscated-art2.article_large.jpg

NJarhead
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
OK.

I found this pic, it was sitting on a Vancouver Canucks board.

While I hesitated to post it, being a "man of the cloth", someone I respect encouraged to do so. . . Thus. . . all eternal punishment shall fall on said person! :wink02:

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Confiscated-art2.article_large.jpg

That is obviously Tom Brady's head superimposed on a mans body! Doesn't even look real. :wink02:

The Patriot
03-11-2008, 08:21 PM
It was part of a joke article that came out a week after Spygate. Rodger Goodell uncovered 200 hours of videotape of Brady showering. :google:

NJarhead
03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
It was part of a joke article that came out a week after Spygate. Rodger Goodell uncovered 200 hours of videotape of Brady showering. :google:

Lemme guess, "The Onion?"

The Patriot
03-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Lemme guess, "The Onion?"

No way! It was the Onion.
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/confiscated_patriots_videotapes
I didn't know they covered Sports. Usually that's left for Brushback.

But here's a video you've got to see. It's completely irrelevent but I find it hilarious. :sofunny:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/anonymous_philanthropist_donates

NJarhead
03-11-2008, 08:50 PM
No way! It was the Onion.
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/confiscated_patriots_videotapes
I didn't know they covered Sports. Usually that's left for Brushback.

But here's a video you've got to see. It's completely irrelevent but I find it hilarious. :sofunny:
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/anonymous_philanthropist_donates

I'll have to check the vid later (no youtube access here). The Onion's sports articles are usually pretty funny. When you read the theme, I knew it had to be them. Not sure if they have an archive, but if they do you should check out some of the sprots headlines. Pretty funny stuff.

UPDATE: They have an archive! :smile:

Check out this gem of a headline:

"Goodell Tells Bills To Use Bye Week To See If Football Is Something They Really Want To Be Doing "

Priceless.

The Patriot
03-11-2008, 09:10 PM
NFL Meteorologists Warn Steaming Black-Guy Heads Occurring Later Every Year
NEW YORK?Steaming black-guy heads, the traditional sign of approaching winter for generations of football fans, have been occurring later in the season with every passing year, a fact that may be evidence of a climatic change with long-term effects.

NJarhead
03-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Peyton Manning Shows His Backup Proper Way To Hold Clipboard

TERRE HAUTE, IN?Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning interrupted an intrasquad scrimmage Tuesday for approximately 45 minutes in order to show backup quarterback Jim Sorgi how to properly hold his clipboard.

BettisFan
03-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Ha i heard tom brady has a sex tape online now it was on jay leno lol

Dino 6 Rings
03-12-2008, 04:24 PM
So did Tom Brady get "caught" making out with his girlfriend on Video on purpose to qwell the "silly boy" rumors...

makes a person wonder..."look at me, watch me and my hot girlfriend making out in the dark drunk on wine...I'm straight seriously...straight!!!"

BettisFan
03-12-2008, 04:40 PM
So did Tom Brady get "caught" making out with his girlfriend on Video on purpose to qwell the "silly boy" rumors...

makes a person wonder..."look at me, watch me and my hot girlfriend making out in the dark drunk on wine...I'm straight seriously...straight!!!"

We all know Brady is secretly in love with Brett Favre... Then again arent we all http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

NJarhead
03-12-2008, 06:22 PM

Kinda makes you think of another "stunt" by a questionable personality:

http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/archive/images/main/main_image/281x211_94.jpg

The Patriot
03-12-2008, 07:30 PM

He stops to adjust the camera twice during the video.

The Patriot
03-12-2008, 07:32 PM
We all know Brady is secretly in love with Brett Favre... Then again arent we all

Yeah, but people love Brett Favre kind of how they love Jesus; usually in a nonsexual way.

BettisFan
03-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah, but people love Brett Favre kind of how they love Jesus; usually in a nonsexual way.
haha hellz yea man but Tom's relationship is a little different