PDA

View Full Version : Lets make a graph!!

19ward86
03-02-2008, 01:14 AM
I think the OL is the most important position right now, but if a top guy isnt there we should look somewhere else and not take our chances.

Give It To Abercrombie
03-02-2008, 01:40 AM
I voted offensive line because I think it needs the most attention. However, I also think our choice should depend on who does or doesn't fall to us, may sound obvious but I think it's a point worth making. If Williams or Otah are there, I would like to see that pick (in that order). If Kentwan Balmer is there, I'd like to see that one also. If Jonathon Stewart fell into our laps, I wouldn't know what to do first, crack a new beer or change my shorts. :cheers:

Arguments can be made at several positions, but as long as we seriously address both O and D lines somewhere, I am not as concerned about the order we take them in. I am hoping to see a tackle in the first three rounds somewhere and a center around the fourth.

Rhee Rhee
03-02-2008, 02:23 AM
i honestly dont know how anyone can vote for a position other than o-line...

TeeJay
03-02-2008, 02:45 AM
i honestly dont know how anyone can vote for a position other than o-line...

Punter......what?

*Tuts* OK...........................O line.....and Joey Porter at 55

Big7BenHOF
03-02-2008, 05:05 AM
It honestly depends on who all is there when we pick. If Long, Clady, Williams, and Otah are all gone, then there's no reason to reach for a linemen, so I voted for receiver, hoping if that scenario happens we could snag James Hardy or Limas Sweed.

Aussie_steeler
03-02-2008, 05:40 AM
Should draft O line Tackle or Guard (wish there was a true first round center)

Wouldnt argue with D line or CB.

Lukin83
03-02-2008, 07:29 AM
I am on the DLine bandwagon and a fan of taking Balmer.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Went O-line due to it being our biggest need....but I also think if the right guy isnt there, we wont hesitate is taking a different position.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-02-2008, 01:48 PM
I voted O lne, but if the right guy isnt there, then we should look D-line. Gotta build the team up front.

Elvis
03-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Of course I went O Line as well. But the DL could also be high on my list if the right guy is still around at 23.
:helmet:

CanadianSteel
03-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Predicted O-line, and hopefully things will work out in the first round.