PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss to Steelers

desertsteel
03-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Randy Moss to the Steelers.... this NE writer puts the Steelers as the #3 option! Would be a great fit (I'm an long-time Marshall fan), but not in the Rooney's blueprint. Period.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1077175&srvc=pats&position=1

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Randy Moss to the Steelers.... this NE writer puts the Steelers as the #3 option! Would be a great fit (I'm an long-time Marshall fan), but not in the Rooney's blueprint. Period.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1077175&srvc=pats&position=1

Not sure what is funnier....In his original blog he eliminated the Colts saying that they usually are not players in Free Agency and tend to just sign their own players (Uh...yea...that would be Pittsburgh also you Moron!!) .....OR....his picture!!!! Tell me that he doesnt look EXACTLY like we all envision Patriot* fans would look like!!!!

rbryan
03-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Steelers are always in the hunt? He's confused alright.

Atlanta Dan
03-02-2008, 09:55 AM
:toofunny:

Someone needs to tell that writer to save that prediction for April Fool's Day

bangpow
03-02-2008, 10:09 AM
It doesn't matter what WR's you have on the field if you can't block.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:10 AM
this NE writer

Enough said. :coffee:

Apparently the sports writers are as bright as the fans up there when it comes to football.

SteelCityMan786
03-02-2008, 10:14 AM
I'd bring him in if he is still the 2007 version of himself and takes less money.

Jeremy
03-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Funny how so many people dismiss this man's opinion simply because he's a New England writer. How pissed would you be if the situation were reversed?

I personally would love to see Randy Moss in Pittsburgh. The Ronneys are business people. If Moss came at a reasonable price and they thought he could win games and put fans in the stands they would consider making the deal.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:16 AM
I'd bring him in if he is still the 2007 version of himself and takes less money.

If anything, he's going to cost more than what the Patriots paid him. Before NE signed him other teams were scared to take a gamble on him after his showing in Oakland, so he came relatively cheap. After this past season, I would have to believe his price is going back up.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:17 AM
If Moss is in a Steeler jersey this year, I will personally drive up to Boston and apologize to the gentleman. I'm sure our opinions are hitting home with him and could deeply effect his mental well-being. :yawn:

Jeremy
03-02-2008, 10:20 AM
If anything, he's going to cost more than what the Patriots paid him. Before NE signed him other teams were scared to take a gamble on him after his showing in Oakland, so he came relatively cheap. After this past season, I would have to believe his price is going back up.

Randy has made his money. He wants a ring. Now I'm not saying that Randy is going to sign for peanuts, but he's going to balance winning a ring against getting paid.

Besides, someone who looks like Moss was never going to break the bank in Boston anyway.

fansince'76
03-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Randy has made his money. He wants a ring.

Why hasn't he resigned with NE yet then? They're already the popular favorite to win it all again. Hell, we're going to lose the division to the Browns, if you listen to some.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Randy has made his money. He wants a ring. Now I'm not saying that Randy is going to sign for peanuts, but he's going to balance winning a ring against getting paid.

Besides, someone who looks like Moss was never going to break the bank in Boston anyway.

I don't buy it. I don't think he had much of a choice when he signed with NE. The guy was a trouble maker in Oakland and Minnesota. I don't think many were knocking down Randy's door at the time. He saw an opportunity to get paid and be on a Super Bowl contending team and he jumped.

His price will only go up and I don't see those damn cheap Rooney's dishing out that type of cash for a WR. Plus, if he wants that ring so bad, why not stick with the team that came close to going undefeated and winning it all?

Jeremy
03-02-2008, 10:30 AM
I don't buy it. I don't think he had much of a choice when he signed with NE. The guy was a trouble maker in Oakland and Minnesota. I don't think many were knocking down Randy's door at the time. He saw an opportunity to get paid and be on a Super Bowl contending team and he jumped.

His price will only go up and I don't see those damn cheap Rooney's dishing out that type of cash for a WR. Plus, if he wants that ring so bad, why not stick with the team that came close to going undefeated and winning it all?

Do you blame him? He's watching a meltdown happening in Boston right now. I'll honestly be surprised if they're favored to win the Super Bowl again next year. Stallworth and Brady are gone. Even if Moss resigns, it's going to be a much different offense next season. I doubt you'll see the spread in Boston. Moss would draw more double coverage. He's going to find a team where he can get a lot of one on one coverage.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Not sure what is funnier....In his original blog he eliminated the Colts saying that they usually are not players in Free Agency and tend to just sign their own players (Uh...yea...that would be Pittsburgh also you Moron!!) .....

The guy is just reeking of credibility isn't he? :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:33 AM
He's going to find a team where he can get a lot of one on one coverage.

And where he can also cash in on last season's performance.

He showed the world that he can be a good boy and hustle when he's getting his way and all is going right.

bangpow
03-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Do you blame him? He's watching a meltdown happening in Boston right now. I'll honestly be surprised if they're favored to win the Super Bowl again next year. Stallworth and Brady are gone. Even if Moss resigns, it's going to be a much different offense next season. I doubt you'll see the spread in Boston. Moss would draw more double coverage. He's going to find a team where he can get a lot of one on one coverage.

Man, the Pats lose ONE game all year long and it's in the Super Bowl and they are in the middle of a meltdown?

Anyway, I'm actually siding with Moss on this one. He was one of the integral pieces that took that team to the proverbial next level and kind of made that offense as explosive as it was....and they only paid him something like $3 Million. Now, I'm sure Moss like playing for the Pats, but I'll be damned he lets the Pats lowball him on an offer. He should get paid.

Now as it pertains to the Steelers, I wouldn't want the Steelers to sign him to a large contract when they could've taken that money to sign Faneca before last season even started. You don't mess with the guys in the trenches. If you get a guy that has produced at a high level consistently, you don't mess around with him, you pay him.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Man, the Pats lose ONE game all year long and it's in the Super Bowl and they are in the middle of a meltdown?

That's what I was thinking. I'm not stating they are going to clean the table next year and win it all, but they have just as good a chance as anybody to return to the Super Bowl (particulary in that division).

Anyway, I'm actually siding with Moss on this one. He was one of the integral pieces that took that team to the proverbial next level and kind of made that offense as explosive as it was....and they only paid him something like $3 Million. Now, I'm sure Moss like playing for the Pats, but I'll be damned he lets the Pats lowball him on an offer. He should get paid.

I say more power to Moss for cashing in next year. I don't blame him one bit nor did I ever blame him in this thread. I'm just saying he's going to want more money instead of less (SCM said he would take him if he took less). I simply stated he's going to want more than what New England paid him and more than what the Rooney's are willing to pay him.

Now as it pertains to the Steelers, I wouldn't want the Steelers to sign him to a large contract when they could've taken that money to sign Faneca before last season even started. You don't mess with the guys in the trenches. If you get a guy that has produced at a high level consistently, you don't mess around with him, you pay him.

Just one of the reasons why the Steelers won't sign him. Other needs and concerns.

bangpow
03-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Just one of the reasons why the Steelers won't sign him. Other needs and concerns.

I agree.

I bet they're not even thinking about signing him and they shouldn't.

Now if it was a game of Madden, sure why not?

Jeremy
03-02-2008, 10:50 AM
They've already lost two huge pieces of that one loss team. One of those pieces was on that record setting offense. Now they might lose two more pieces of that record setting offense if Moss does leave town and they don't resign Brady.

bangpow
03-02-2008, 10:53 AM
They've already lost two huge pieces of that one loss team. One of those pieces was on that record setting offense. Now they might lose two more pieces of that record setting offense if Moss does leave town and they don't resign Brady.

Who? Stallworth?

I think they'll be fine without him.

Now what I think what might eventually catch up to the Pats is their old ass LB's. We'll see though, but also remember that they still have their first round pick at #10 from SF as well.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 10:57 AM

I'm definately not counting them out, not in that division. I recall many making the same assumption a few years back with the Patriots and they came back with a vengeance (cheating along the way). I guess only time will tell.

As for Brady, I don't think there is any question that they will re-sign him.

rbryan
03-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Stallworth was the guy that who along with Welker made it possible for Moss to get way too much one on one coverage all season.

When teams finally wised up and made Welker be the guy to beat them, Moss disappeared.

Atlanta Dan
03-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Funny how so many people dismiss this man's opinion simply because he's a New England writer. How pissed would you be if the situation were reversed?

I personally would love to see Randy Moss in Pittsburgh. The Ronneys are business people. If Moss came at a reasonable price and they thought he could win games and put fans in the stands they would consider making the deal.

If the Steelers are not paying $40 million to re-sign Faneca I doubt Moss and the Rooneys are in the same solar system with regard to what constitutes a "reasonable" price for Randy's services.

Moss coming to the Steelers is a joke because of what it will cost to sign him. i cerrtainly agree with you that Moss obviously could (assuming he does not go back in the tank once he gets his deal) make a contribution.

As far as "putting fans in the stands" goes, please walk me through how Moss will put more fans in the stands for a team that has sold out its home games for the last 35seasons.:smile: We are not talking about some sad sack franchise like the Jags (speaking from a business, not a competitive, standpoint) that cannot sell out its stadium

19ward86
03-02-2008, 11:04 AM
#3 option alright, all we would have to do is not sign any of our drafted players!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL.....

SteelersJW
03-02-2008, 11:05 AM
You know this is pretty hilarious:

Last year almost every Steelers fan including myself hated Randy Moss for the success he was having in New England. I wanted the son of a bitch dead. But now that he could possibly land on the Steelers, I'm looking at him with open arms. If he joins the Steelers I will forgive him for aiding Tom Brady in his record-setting 50 TDs. Come on Randy!

bangpow
03-02-2008, 11:08 AM
You know this is pretty hilarious:

Last year almost every Steelers fan including myself hated Randy Moss for the success he was having in New England. I wanted the son of a bitch dead. But now that he could possibly land on the Steelers, I'm looking at him with open arms. If he joins the Steelers I will forgive him for aiding Tom Brady in his record-setting 50 TDs. Come on Randy!

I don't think the Steelers are looking at him. I think the author was just putting together scenarios which would be a good fit for Moss based on what the author thinks Moss is looking for.

fansince'76
03-02-2008, 11:10 AM
But now that he could possibly land on the Steelers, I'm looking at him with open arms. If he joins the Steelers I will forgive him for aiding Tom Brady in his record-setting 50 TDs. Come on Randy!

Sure, the sun could possibly explode tomorrow too. Both are about as likely as one another.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I would love to have a Moss-Ward hybrid.

A reciever with all of Randy Mosses physical attributes and talents...and all the heart, determination, and grit that Hines Ward has.

If we could get the 2007 version of Randy Moss (record breaking, no trouble, low pay), then I would say hell yea. Moss on the left, Ward on the right, Holmes in the slot...that would be better than what the Pats had last year.

83-Steelers-43
03-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Even though this scenario is never going to happen, I would rather see Holmes and Moss on the outsides and Ward in the slot.

I'm sure Ward would be tickled pink with that scenario.

stillers4me
03-02-2008, 11:32 AM
If Randy Moss wears black and gold this year, I'll eat my Terrible Towel with Heinz ketchup on it. While I'd love to add to our WR talent, the Steelers traditionally never pick up big FA players. It's just the way it is in Pittsburgh.

TackleMeBen
03-02-2008, 12:04 PM
If Randy Moss wears black and gold this year, I'll eat my Terrible Towel with Heinz ketchup on it. While I'd love to add to our WR talent, the Steelers traditionally never pick up big FA players. It's just the way it is in Pittsburgh.

:sofunny::sofunny: now i would pay to see that one..lol

steelpride12
03-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Moss in a steeler jersey is a huge throw-up. He would have to be himself like the 2007 season and remember he can't block or chooses not to block.
Moss is used to getting 50% of the passes in NE, but if he joined the Steelers im sure he would receive way less possibly having his Raider additude.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Funny how so many people dismiss this man's opinion simply because he's a New England writer.

UH..actually...no.

He is being dismissed because he didnt put the colts on his list...stating that they ussually only sign there own players and rarely sign big name Free agents.

If he had half a brain he would KNOW that such a criteria would eliminate Pittsburgh loooong before Indianapolis.

sorry...I thought that was obvious.

(I think you are just playing devils advocate again)

rick723
03-02-2008, 12:40 PM
It doesn't matter what WR's you have on the field if you can't block.

Blocking will be better. the $40,000,000 man will now wiff at the jets. I loved AF and what he did for 9 years but, I believe he is on his way down now

bangpow
03-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Blocking will be better. the $40,000,000 man will now wiff at the jets. I loved AF and what he did for 9 years but, I believe he is on his way down now

I bet if they would've signed him before the season, he wouldn't have cost as much.

fansince'76
03-02-2008, 12:59 PM
I bet if they would've signed him before the season, he wouldn't have cost as much.

He wanted "Hutchinson money" before the season too. Oh well, he's gone now.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2008, 01:33 PM
He wanted "Hutchinson money" before the season too. Oh well, he's gone now.

I am SURE I can let Ben get sacked 47 times...HECK...maybe more!!!! I wonder what my market value is now?

zulater
03-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Not a chance in hell of that ever happening. Would I like it? I probably could be talked into liking it, but it's just not the way the Steelers operate, so why waste time trying it on? .

Haiku_Dirtt
03-02-2008, 05:56 PM
If Moss is in a Steeler jersey this year, I will personally drive up to Boston and apologize to the gentleman. I'm sure our opinions are hitting home with him and could deeply effect his mental well-being. :yawn:

And I'll swim and walk the roughly 5000 miles singing the Notre Dame fight song if Randy Moss is a Steeler ever.

Good grief. Is someone pumping anti-depressants into the PGH water supply?

Stlrs4Life
03-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Steelers are always in the hunt? He's confused alright.

I believe he meant playoff hunt.

Give It To Abercrombie
03-02-2008, 07:00 PM
There is no chance we will sign him. IF we did, I would stop watching games. Not every player on my favorite team needs to be a choir boy, but I have a line and Randy is on the wrong side of it.

section514
03-02-2008, 07:06 PM
What a douche

Black@Gold Forever32
03-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Moss a Steeler....lol There is better chance of hell freezing over then Moss signing with the Steelers...Even though Moss would give Ben his tall WR and really if Randy acts like he did in 07 then I would have no problem with Randy being a Steeler.....I really didn't care about Randy's off the field problems also...I had issue with Randy quiting on his team like he did when he was with the Raiders for two years....

But Moss won't be a Steeler in 2008...I bet he resigns with the Pats...lol

NV STEELERS 723
03-02-2008, 07:56 PM
If the Steelers are not paying $40 million to re-sign Faneca I doubt Moss and the Rooneys are in the same solar system with regard to what constitutes a "reasonable" price for Randy's services.

Moss coming to the Steelers is a joke because of what it will cost to sign him. i cerrtainly agree with you that Moss obviously could (assuming he does not go back in the tank once he gets his deal) make a contribution.

As far as "putting fans in the stands" goes, please walk me through how Moss will put more fans in the stands for a team that has sold out its home games for the last 35seasons.:smile: We are not talking about some sad sack franchise like the Jags (speaking from a business, not a competitive, standpoint) that cannot sell out its stadium

Thanks Dan.... couldnt have said it better myself!

Rhee Rhee
03-02-2008, 08:55 PM
idk if anyone else posted this but here's a little article from SI...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl

5 teams most likely to land Moss
Posted: Sunday March 02, 2008 07:50AM ET

The Randy Moss rumors grew more dire last night, with word that the Packers and maybe even the Cowboys were considering runs at the star free agent receiver and NFL.com reporting that Moss has grown "frustrated" with the Patriots' lack of movement. Although it still seems to make the most sense for Moss to stay in Foxboro, the money has to work, and right now it doesn't. The five teams most likely to offer the right mix to Moss are the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Giants and Saints.

Rhee Rhee
03-02-2008, 08:56 PM
i'm just amazed we're even in the hunt for moss...

Rhee Rhee
03-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Even though this scenario is never going to happen, I would rather see Holmes and Moss on the outsides and Ward in the slot.

I'm sure Ward would be tickled pink with that scenario.

YAY!!!

and when we go 4-Wide we can use heath as the other slot...

OMG that would be so incredible... u have nooo idea... we'd be freakin dangerous...

paw-n-maul-u
03-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Randy Moss, Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, and Heath miller would easily be the best receiving core in the NFL. Just like if randy moss went to any of the mentioned teams, it would make that team have the best WR core in the NFL.

Noone can seriously say they wouldn't be excited if Randy Moss was a Steeler.

If the steelers really wanted him bad enough, they could find money. Look at the redskins. so people, stop talking about the salary cap and him not fitting.

Cut Wilson, let starks sign a deal, and wala- 9 million u figured on spending is no longer spent. The year after that, draft a WR and say so long to Ward, theres some more money for Randy.

That being said, we will probably never sign randy moss. 50 posts about the steelers being the third best fit for randy. That was the worst article i have ever read. what a joke, does this guy seriously consider himself a professional journalist?

lilyoder6
03-02-2008, 10:41 PM
if the steelers did sign moss. of course i would be happy b/c we will be getting a great off wep... but i would prob pass out to the fact the steelers actually signed him..

Galax Steeler
03-03-2008, 04:25 AM
With the year he had last year what the hell why not sign him.

Rhee Rhee
03-03-2008, 04:28 AM
With the year he had last year what the hell why not sign him.

imagine the possibilities... :banana:

Steel Pit
03-03-2008, 05:07 AM
This entire post is outright STUPID! :poop::poop::poop:

jjpro11
03-03-2008, 05:10 AM
This entire post is outright STUPID! :poop::poop::poop:

it needs to be deleted already.. people who come on here for the first time will see that topic title and leave instantly while laughing.

delhess
03-03-2008, 06:16 AM
they just gave randy moss's fat contract to ben. what were they thinking ? LOL

TackleMeBen
03-03-2008, 06:42 AM

well there goes ben's tall WR he wanted... dont think he would cut some of his own money to help out moss??? :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-03-2008, 06:45 AM
well there goes ben's tall WR he wanted... dont think he would cut some of his own money to help out moss??? :flap:

I wouldnt cut the cheese to help Moss.....:fart:

83-Steelers-43
03-03-2008, 06:46 AM
YAY!!!

and when we go 4-Wide we can use heath as the other slot...

OMG that would be so incredible... u have nooo idea... we'd be freakin dangerous...

Fantasy Land is a fun place this time of year, isnt it? :wink02:

DACEB
03-03-2008, 07:03 AM
*@$# Randy Moss!!

fansince'76
03-03-2008, 08:01 AM
i'm just amazed we're even in the hunt for moss...

Mmmm....we're not. He'll resign with NE. Don't want the carpetbagging frontrunner anyway.

delhess
03-03-2008, 10:02 AM

that was meant to be tongue in cheek. the steelers f.o. would be morons to sign randy moss. randy moss would be even dumber to leave the best situation he's ever gonna find! he'll be a patriot next year. mark my words!

tunes4life
03-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Damn, now I have to clean my computer screen again :nono:

memphissteelergirl
03-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Not every player on my favorite team needs to be a choir boy, but I have a line and Randy is on the wrong side of it.

Ditto....

delhess
03-03-2008, 11:48 AM
what a difference a year can make. remember all the talk a year ago about randy moss? it was a little different then wasn't it!

how about the money ben is getting, remember all the doubts a year ago??

the giants are in a whole different place aren't they? eli manning will be the next guy that wants to be in the $100 million qb club. if i told you that this time last year, you would still be laughing.

now keep that in mind, the teams that can see the future are always ahead, the ones who are using free agency to play catch up, are usually already in over their head. the patriots took that chance on randy moss, for a team like the steelers to come along now and pay him top dollar, is a poor decision. i think the best choice right now is to keep your proven young players happy, and draft talent.

Dizzle43
03-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I think if he could play like he did last year he would be worth the money. The fact is, though, you can't be absolutely sure. I know he and Ben would be great together, but you're talking about forking up a lot of money for just one year. It's a big risk and I'd rather look into trying to get someone that will help the team for years to come.

vasteeler
03-03-2008, 12:01 PM
yeah,no its not gonna happen and i honestly dont think we need him

delhess
03-03-2008, 12:08 PM
I think if he could play like he did last year he would be worth the money. The fact is, though, you can't be absolutely sure. I know he and Ben would be great together, but you're talking about forking up a lot of money for just one year. It's a big risk and I'd rather look into trying to get someone that will help the team for years to come.

my point is that there is always risk. the patriots were ahead of the game because they took that risk for less money last year. the payoff was huge. now they have the inside track on him this year. someone will have to pay more then the pats to convince moss to leave.

Blitzburgh_Fever
03-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Not every player on my favorite team needs to be a choir boy, but I have a line and Randy is on the wrong side of it.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I don't even mind minor and some major off-field antics, such as marijuana possession or trash talking so much. But someone who doesn't always have the attitude to win needs to GTFO and stay away.

PalmerSteel
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
just read the title and instantly thought this:

:shake02::shake02::shake02:]

no way in hell thats ever happining nor would we want it to. :helmet:

randy06
03-03-2008, 12:33 PM
although he would be a weapon no doubt about it, he is not pittsburgh material, he does not have that tough grittyness about him, we need men here in the burg!:tt02:

steelpride12
03-03-2008, 03:33 PM
He is a high risk factor if he came to the Steelers. First off i know we won't take him for one the Steelers are not the team to have player "Problems(Eagles,2006 Raiders) and Moss would def. have a slump of pass rec. if he joined the Steelers prob. making him a poor selection for the Steelers.

delhess
03-03-2008, 04:20 PM
randy moss signed 3 years 27 million with the patriots. just breaking last hour

fansince'76
03-03-2008, 04:41 PM
He'll resign with NE.

Like I said....thankfully it puts this ridiculous notion to rest.

Kaeg
03-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Why would we pay for a cancer anyway? He produced and was quiet last year because they didn't lose. If he joined us we'd probably hear the whining as soon as we got our first loss. He's not Steeler material, attitude-wise. You have to tough out some of the losses. And he'd cost too much to find out.

SteelerFanInATL
03-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Now that this is not an issue anymore lets focas on something that could possibly happen.

HometownGal
03-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Now that this is not an issue anymore lets focas on something that could possibly happen.

I agree.

DIE THREAD DIE!!!

stlrtruck
03-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Just for you HTG, let me bump it up and revive it at least for one more hour (LOL)

We all know that we want a player with Moss' talent, but what we don't want is the venom that he carries with it.

The Steelers are better without Moss!!!

83-Steelers-43
03-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Moss re-signs with the Patriots.

Javon Walker signs with the Raiders.

NEXT...

First, before my idea is shot down, don't let the cane fool you. He's taking a page from Brady. I hear the guy has excellent hands and runs great routes. His speed is a little questionable and he tends to trip over his own left foot, but I think Randy Fichtner can work with him. I guess it's also worth noting that he was arrested back in 2002 for defecating on The Hall of Supreme Harmony in China, but he was young at the time and was quoted as saying "FREE DOOKIE at the U!!!"

I'll be the first to say it......Roethlisberger to Bao Xishun for six baby!!!

http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/worlds-tallest-man.jpg

GET IT DONE ROONEY!!! Don't be cheap!!! Ben NEEDS him!!!

stlrtruck
03-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Moss re-signs with the Patriots.

Javon Walker signs with the Raiders.

NEXT...

First, before my idea is shot down, don't let the cane fool you. He's taking a page from Brady. I hear the guy has excellent hands and runs great routes. His speed is a little questionable and he tends to trip over his own left foot, but I think Randy Fichtner can work with him. I guess it's also worth noting that he was arrested back in 2002 for defecating on The Hall of Supreme Harmony in China, but he was young at the time and was quoted as saying "FREE DOOKIE at the U!!!"

I'll be the first to say it......Roethlisberger to Bao Xishun for six baby!!!

http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/worlds-tallest-man.jpg

GET IT DONE ROONEY!!! Don't be cheap!!! Ben NEEDS him!!!

The guy could fall forward from the line of scrimmage and get a first down!!!

83-Steelers-43
03-05-2008, 08:32 AM
The guy could fall forward from the line of scrimmage and get a first down!!!

Hmmm.....:tap:....Hmmm....:tap:......Bao as your goal line back? Kill two birds with one stone. HB and WR.