PDA

View Full Version : Clark Haggans?

Dylan
03-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Does anyone know if he signed with anybody yet. i am surprised that the patriots or Browns have not contacted him yet does anyone know?
:tt02:

Aussie_steeler
03-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Also, don't look for Steelers LB Clark Haggans to be wearing blue anytime soon. According to someone familiar with the Giants' thinking, the team's interest in him is "lukewarm." Doesn't mean he won't land here, just that it won't happen quickly or for a lot of money.

http://blog.nj.com/ledgergiants/2008/03/report_knight_close_to_signing.html

lilyoder6
03-05-2008, 09:32 AM
i am suprised that the cards and ken hasn't signed him yet.. it's llike he goes after these steelers players.... they signed tuman earlier 2day

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
i am suprised that the cards and ken hasn't signed him yet.. it's llike he goes after these steelers players.... they signed tuman earlier 2day

Rumor was that the Patriots* were interested in Haggans until they saw he was only 31...Belicheat has no time for a Youth Movement...dont ya know.

TackleMeBen
03-05-2008, 09:57 AM

cards are stuck in a cap situation. that is the reason they didnt go after faneca. they have fitzgerald's contract to do and i would say they need him more than some of the FAs out there.

Elvis
03-05-2008, 05:40 PM
I think that Clark should follow Faneca:jawdrop:

TheWarDen86
03-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I've heard and expect for him to join the NY Giants.

RoethlisBURGHer
03-07-2008, 09:30 AM
I have heard the Browns wanted to look at him, but were to busy going after overrated guys like Rodgers and Stallworth.

The Giants need LB help now, and I think he'll be a New York Giant next year.