PDA

View Full Version : A week without the internet is a long week indeed

TeeJay
03-07-2008, 07:26 PM
And I return to.....

Steelers re-sign Ben (and thus begins the slagging off on every other forum!...gotta love jealousy:tt02:)

The Faneca saga is finally over...he's gone...time to move on.

And the Steelers sign Mewelde Moore. (I hear he can return kicks and punts....that would be nice:cheer:)

And last but definitely not least, Brett Favre calls it a day (thus begins the slagging off on every other forum, or rather the NFL forum........and I thought people would have had a bit of class for the Favre one! )

So is that it for the week, or did I miss anything?

Ohh, and the Browns signed a whole bunch of people who'll bottle it at Heinz Field!

The Duke
03-07-2008, 11:09 PM

rooneys are still cheap :rolleyes:

the favre retirement thing wasn't mentioned anywhere in england? :jawdrop: that's a shock, even here in panama it was mentioned

Ohh, and the Browns signed a whole bunch of people who'll bottle it at Heinz Field!

apparently we are supposed to fear them now :yawn:

TeeJay
03-07-2008, 11:42 PM
the favre retirement thing wasn't mentioned anywhere in england? :jawdrop: that's a shock, even here in panama it was mentioned

Guess that happened to coincide with the Champions League *yawns*. The CL over here actually gets headlines.......Most news readers here would be looking at the Arsenal front two, and saying..."Favre...nope, he's not even on the bench"

This is the British Media you're talking about. Even the death of an Olympic Cyclist during training comes after the Football (Soccer to you)!

And people wonder why I've given up on English Football!!

And talking of which, for anyone talking shit about Bens Contract, just compare that to Beckham's, (now that's a freaking fortune) and then compare what Ben will bring to the Steelers and Beckham to the Galaxy...on the field that is. We're not talking emaciated Wives here. Ben's gonna deliver the goods...at least 3 more Rings........Beckham is, bless him, gonna deliver sweet FA.

Preacher
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
And I return to.....

Steelers re-sign Ben (and thus begins the slagging off on every other forum!...gotta love jealousy:tt02:)

The Faneca saga is finally over...he's gone...time to move on.

And the Steelers sign Mewelde Moore. (I hear he can return kicks and punts....that would be nice:cheer:)

And last but definitely not least, Brett Favre calls it a day (thus begins the slagging off on every other forum, or rather the NFL forum........and I thought people would have had a bit of class for the Favre one! )

you sure picked a heck of a week to get away from the net!! :wink02:

TeeJay
03-08-2008, 12:10 AM
That I did Preacher, that I did!!!!

Damn you RL and work!!

*Gives the Preacherman a handshake* :tt02::tt02::tt02: