PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.....

The Duke
03-08-2008, 12:21 AM
we have wanted confirmation for some time and here it may be.....

Ex-Bengal and current Brown Shaun Smith confirmed to the Cleveland media that Chad Johnson took a swing at head coach Marvin Lewis and WRs coach Hue Jackson at halftime of the Bengals' 2006 Wild Card game.
"He swung on Marvin," Smith revealed. "(Johnson) shattered the training room glass. He swung on Marvin (and) hit Marvin in the eye. Then he tried to swing on wide receivers coach Hue Jackson." Smith's press conference was previously available on YouTube, but the video has since been removed.

http://rotoworld.com

:toofunny:

I just love this organization

Preacher
03-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Seems to me we've known this for quite some time!!

TeeJay
03-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Those wacky Bungles/Browns..(do they actually know who they are?)............just what's in store next week? Stay tuned Kids:yawn:

steelymcmatt
03-08-2008, 12:48 AM

Or disorganization as the case may be

PisnNapalm
03-08-2008, 12:54 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3553

Galax Steeler
03-09-2008, 09:23 AM
we have wanted confirmation for some time and here it may be.....

http://rotoworld.com

:sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
03-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Thank you Shaun Smith. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

"Trade for CJ!!! Don't be cheap Rooney's!!!"

RoethlisBURGHer
03-09-2008, 10:05 AM
I hope that malcontent stays a Bengal for his entire career.

Atlanta Dan
03-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I had heard Ocho Cinco had thrown punches at halftime but until now I did not know any landed on Marvin :toofunny:

Of course Chad has been a model citizen since then :smile:

Rhee Rhee
03-09-2008, 05:51 PM
I hope that malcontent stays a Bengal for his entire career.

i hope he signs with the patriots* and then lands one right on the side of belichick's jaw :sofunny:

stillers4me
03-09-2008, 05:56 PM
A little nostalgia from training camp '07.......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/bilde.jpg

j-dawg
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Those wacky Bungles/Browns..(do they actually know who they are?)............just what's in store next week? Stay tuned Kids:yawn:

hey now, don't kill the messenger dude, the Browns don't have those problems in the locker room.

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 06:04 PM
He swung on Marvin (and) hit Marvin in the eye. Then he tried to swing on wide receivers coach Hue Jackson."

Maybe he should give midget boxing a try. He sucks as a football player.

MasterOfPuppets
03-09-2008, 06:14 PM
i hope he signs with the patriots* and then lands one right on the side of belichick's jaw :sofunny:
that would cause severe damage to brady's manhood......:toofunny:

stillers4me
03-09-2008, 06:18 PM
that would cause severe damage to brady's manhood......:toofunny:

:jawdrop:

tony hipchest
03-09-2008, 08:05 PM
that would cause severe damage to brady's manhood......:toofunny::sofunny: reminds me of an old joke-

how do you circumsize a bengalfan?

kick his dad in the jaw. :jammin:

stillers4me
03-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Reminds me of the joke they told on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour.

2 guys were out hunting and one guy looks through his scope and says, "hey, I can see through your bedroom window and your wife is with another man!" The other guy says, " I'm going to kill her and then shoot that guys balls off".

The first guy says,"hell, I can take care of that in one shot!"

Mistah_Q
03-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Bungles Bounce!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/gretoe/yukon.jpg

83-Steelers-43
03-10-2008, 03:05 PM
"He swung on Marvin," Smith revealed. "(Johnson) shattered the training room glass. He swung on Marvin (and) hit Marvin in the eye. Then he tried to swing on wide receivers coach Hue Jackson."

What I wouldn't have paid to see that.

I can't believe he took a swing at Hue!

dgNREzBAnY4 HUEEEEE!!!

83-Steelers-43
03-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Let's see, Boomer came out and basically stated there was some type of physical altercation.

Now Smith has come and stated that Chad went ape shit.

Let me guess, the media is twisting the story? Smith is being paid by some unknown Cleveland newspaper in order to make up the story, right? :coffee::yawn:

fansince'76
03-10-2008, 03:36 PM
It's OK - CJ didn't hurt him badly enough for this to be an issue. Everything's cool as long as nobody's killed or has to go to the hospital. Besides that, he's a Pro Bowl player! I want him on the team ASAP! He is the tall WR Ben needs! Get it done, Rooneys! :thumbsup: :coffee:

klick81
03-10-2008, 03:58 PM
What I wouldn't have paid to see that.

I can't believe he took a swing at Hue!

dgNREzBAnY4 HUEEEEE!!!

LOL!!! HUE!!!

83-Steelers-43
03-10-2008, 04:09 PM
LOL!!! HUE!!!

Amazing how quick that relationship took a turn south huh? One moment he's calling the guy's name with a smile on his face with glazed eyes and the next moment he's trying to knock his block off. Reminds me of T.O.'s relationship with McNabb when he first arrived in Philly. "It was like pea's and carrot's". Then, once things started going south the real T.O. showed up.

But I'm sure if T.O. or C.J. put on a Steelers uniform they would automatically change their ways and become team players. We are like the NFL's prison, once they get here they become born again. :yawn:

CantStop85
03-10-2008, 04:49 PM
For what it's worth:
Jackson: Chad didn't hit Lewis

Former Bengals wide receivers coach Hue Jackson, now Baltimore's quarterbacks coach, was interviewed over the weekend on Sirius NFL Radio. The topic of former Bengal lineman Shaun Smith's comment came up: Smith, now with the Browns, told a meeting of Browns fans in Maryland that Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson was involved in an altercation during halftime of the Bengals' playoff loss to the Steelers in January 2006.

"No, he's not accurate," Jackson said of Smith'c comments. "I've heard about it, obviously; someone called me yesterday to mention it to me. And if Shaun did say that I'm a little surprised because, first, Shaun doesn't work in Cincinnati anymore. Shaun works for Cleveland, and I don't know how that would come back up again when it has been dead now for a couple of years.

" To shed light on it I'll say the same thing I said before. Chad Johnson never hit Marvin Lewis. Chad Johnson never hit me. Chad Johnson never put anybody in a headlock. Chad Johnson was very emotional at halftime of that game. The true story to all that was Chad had an IV in his arm and me, and him were talking about plans for the second half and he got emotional because he said, 'Hey, coach, without Carson (Palmer) I'm not going to be able to get the ball.'

"And that's what it was and I told him, `Well, then you need to tell (offensive coordinator) Coach Bratkowski that.' And he ripped the IV out of his arm, and it's like anything else, you see blood coming out of a person's arm people think the worst. And he went from there to go into the locker room to let Coach Lewis know that, 'Hey, look, I want the ball.' And that was it. And when he opened the door he stumbled out of the training room so he was flailing and people think that he was swinging on people. Chad wasn't swinging on anybody. Chad would not hit Marvin Lewis, and Chad sure would not hit me. So that is not what happened and I'm very disappointed that now, even after two years, we have to discuss this again. But that is exactly what happened."

fansince'76
03-10-2008, 04:55 PM
For what it's worth:

Again, it's all good - physical violence is perfectly acceptable when nobody dies or goes to the hospital and the receiving party "has it coming." :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
03-10-2008, 05:48 PM
" To shed light on it I'll say the same thing I said before. Chad Johnson never hit Marvin Lewis. Chad Johnson never hit me. Chad Johnson never put anybody in a headlock. Chad Johnson was very emotional at halftime of that game. The true story to all that was Chad had an IV in his arm and me, and him were talking about plans for the second half and he got emotional because he said, 'Hey, coach, without Carson (Palmer) I'm not going to be able to get the ball.'

And once upon a time in a land far, far away lived a unicorn named Ukuris....:coffee:

At least Marvin taught Hue something, how to spew B.S. :thumbsup: