PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that..........

stillers4me
03-09-2008, 12:03 PM
.....we "sprung forward" into spring last night, but when I woke up, there was still a foot of snow on the ground? :hunch:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-09-2008, 12:43 PM
.....we "sprung forward" into spring last night, but when I woke up, there was still a foot of snow on the ground? :hunch:

I forgot that the clock changed and had promised to come in last night at 3 a.m. (actually 2.a.m.!!!) I will take your snow...and raise you sleep deprivation.

The Patriot
03-09-2008, 02:22 PM
You guys got snow and we got rain? Weird.

Atlanta Dan
03-09-2008, 03:37 PM

Because through the wisdom of Congress to screw up virtually everything it touches "standard" time is now only 4 months of the year - I could not be more excited above leaving for work in the dark for the next month:dang:

Newzfoxjr
03-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow. I didn't realize it was last night until I read this thread. >_<

touchdownward
03-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Because through the wisdom of Congress to screw up virtually everything it touches "standard" time is now only 4 months of the year - I could not be more excited above leaving for work in the dark for the next month:dang:
That's the worst part of the time change to me. I hate leaving for work before the damn roosters start crowing. :smile:

tony hipchest
03-09-2008, 06:26 PM
- I could not be more excited above leaving for work in the dark for the next month:dang:you too huh?

it hits me right when im going to work and its like losing an hour of sleep for 30 or so days. :banging:

that southwestern sunset sure is nice at 8:30 at night though. :sun: :dang:

HometownGal
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
You guys got snow and we got rain? Weird.

See oh little Patsie* pissant? :wink02: Even God hates the Pats* - He's going to give you 40 days and 40 nights of rain. Hope you have your ark ready. :flap:

TroysBadDawg
03-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Why didn't my computer that is set to change with DST ... didn't? IT doesn't like it either I guess.

Preacher
03-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Why didn't my computer that is set to change with DST ... didn't? IT doesn't like it either I guess.

Mine did.

it must be something about being a Browns fan.

TroysBadDawg
03-10-2008, 05:32 AM
Mine did.

it must be something about being a Browns fan.

Think it wants to stay back in time? Hey we are finally moving on, stupid computer.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-10-2008, 05:38 AM

Hmmmmm...I thought only Pats* fans were living in the past?

TroysBadDawg
03-10-2008, 09:04 AM
I don't believe the Pats' fans know up from down, sorry. So they wouldn't know past, from present, from future only what Kraft tells them is so..