PDA

View Full Version : What it do

BettisFan
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone!
Hows it going, well i got some updates:
I have recently decided to move back to pittsburgh! I am so excited more than anyone can understand. My house sold in 3 days! While right now we are still looking for a house. Cant wait to get back home and get my Pirates season tickets again, haha still rebuilding huh! Man, no with my uncle having season tickets to the Steelers i'll be able to hop over to some games with him, I am pumped as hell for that (havent been to a game in years). This upcoming season for the Steelers should be great, lets hope for a great draft as well as a free agency period. :thumbsup: Schools been tough I just keep on keeping on though so its all good. Sorry i havent been on the site for a while but i am pumped to be back and am ready to donate my time, ideas, money to the site, as well and just chillen and having fun with you all!

Happy to be back
Sincerely,
BettisFan

Borski
03-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Congrats! I never lived in the city but after college I intend to get a good job in or around Pitt.

I can't stand the Florida heat.

BettisFan
03-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Ha ha yea but just wait till you get Pittsburgh winters!

MACH1
03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey flip flop long time no see, who's going to be your next team? :coffee:

BettisFan
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Hey flip flop long time no see, who's going to be your next team? :coffee:

Ha ha funny man, for real chill out with that stuff.

Borski
03-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Ha ha yea but just wait till you get Pittsburgh winters!

Oh, I've lived in PA before, I know how they are and I love em

Dynasty
03-12-2008, 04:43 PM
hey man glad to see you gave up on the giants experiment (hopefully). did the super bowl get that out of your system?

anyway its good to see you back

BettisFan
03-12-2008, 04:54 PM
lol giants experement? what are you talking about what ever, yea i am pumped to be back i am so excited to move back to pittsburgh.

BettisFan
03-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Oh, I've lived in PA before, I know how they are and I love em Yea there fun, driving is just hard as hell.

Dynasty
03-12-2008, 08:30 PM
lol giants experement? what are you talking about what ever, yea i am pumped to be back i am so excited to move back to pittsburgh.

does this AIM conversation mean nothing haha

me: damnit stop changin teams to root for
you: ?
me: so now ur a giants fan?
you: giants, titans, texans
me: so r u telling me that u gave up on your hometown team because people on the internet gave you shit about rooting for the texans
you: uh yea
me: what the hell is wrong with you?
me: u stoped liking a team because people who root for that team made fun of you?
me: is that correct?
you: dude
you: SHUT UP

and this actually happened, i just edited the names out

this is in response to me noticing that he changed his buddy icon to the giants logo... not during the playoffs either... this was about week 2 or so. and i have more stuff in this general theme too