PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Brendan

HometownGal
03-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Please say a prayer for TackleMeBen's little boy, Brendan, who will be undergoing a procedure tomorrow morning to have tubes put in his ears. From what I understand, the procedure will be done in the O.R. and I'm sure the little guy (and his Mom) are a little apprehensive.

We'll be pullin' for you Brendan (and TMB!) :hug::hug:

fansince'76
03-12-2008, 09:02 AM
My deepest thoughts and prayers to TMB and Brendan. God bless.

tony hipchest
03-12-2008, 09:06 AM
may God guide the doctors hand.

TackleMeBen
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
thank you guys. i think i am more nervous than he is.

OneForTheToe
03-12-2008, 11:59 AM
I hope everything goes well, TMB and son of TMB.

PAMillerGrrl83
03-12-2008, 03:26 PM
My little sister had tubes put in her ears, so I know all about this, my thoughts and prayers are with Brendan and his mom.

TackleMeBen
03-12-2008, 03:38 PM
thanks all. here is a pic of my little guy and his sister. we were outside PNC park. .and yes he is in a baltimore ravens jersey... and its ray lewis'. this was about 2 summers ago.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/DVC00012.jpg

GBMelBlount
03-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Prayers to you & Brendan TMB!

Preacher
03-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Ray Lewis Jersey?

Now I am REALLY praying for him!

Seriously, My prayers are being said for him.

TackleMeBen
03-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Ray Lewis Jersey?

Now I am REALLY praying for him!

Seriously, My prayers are being said for him.

yes, unfortunely my best friend is from baltimore and loves the ravens. and he put it on him before we got out.. you would be happy to know that he did have his ben jersey on under the lewis one. how he didnt get beat up in pitt is beyond me though????:wink02:

TackleMeBen
03-13-2008, 12:14 PM
just thought i would let all of you know that my son did great during his surgery today. we got home about noon and he was already wanting to play baseball on the PS2..lol. thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes. :smile: you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer::thumbsup:

GBMelBlount
03-13-2008, 12:19 PM
just thought i would let all of you know that my son did great during his surgery today. we got home about noon and he was already wanting to play baseball on the PS2..lol. thanks so much for the prayers and well wishes. :smile: you guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer::thumbsup:

That's great news! Please keep us posted on his progress.

TackleMeBen
03-13-2008, 03:15 PM
That's great news! Please keep us posted on his progress.
i will. i have noticed that his speech has gotten a tad better... here is a pic of him at the hospital this morning

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/media4.jpg

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u251/beautifulgirl427/media3.jpg

HometownGal
03-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Awwww, poor little waif - he looks so scared. :hug: for Brendan.

Thank you for updating us, TMB, and I'm so relieved that everything went well with his procedure! :hug:

TackleMeBen
03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Awwww, poor little waif - he looks so scared. :hug: for Brendan.

Thank you for updating us, TMB, and I'm so relieved that everything went well with his procedure! :hug:

he has to go back to his dr in a month and they will probably do another hearing test. the only problem i see is he cant get water in his so i have to put earplugs in his ears when i wash his hair.

PAMillerGrrl83
03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Aww I'm glad things went well!

fansince'76
03-13-2008, 09:43 PM

That's great news, TMB - I am very glad things went well! :thumbsup: :banana:

NJarhead
03-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Once again I'm a day late and a dollar short. Sorry. Very glad to hear the little guy is doing well. My prayers for a speedy recovery (and a Steelers jersey). :wink02:

TackleMeBen
03-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Once again I'm a day late and a dollar short. Sorry. Very glad to hear the little guy is doing well. My prayers for a speedy recovery (and a Steelers jersey). :wink02:

he has one.. but its too small for him... but he does have his steeler sweatshirt that my sister sent him. i am still working on how to get that ravens jersey out of my house.lol

Elvis
05-03-2008, 07:50 PM
God Bless You Both TMB..
I hope that all is well and that he recovers fully with every thing. I will be praying for you guys. God does answer prayers folks.. just remember that please...:hug: