PDA

View Full Version : Is money the real problem?

Dylan
03-17-2008, 10:24 PM
hey everyone, i live in Bellwood, PA so im in the bellwood school district. well anyhow the schoolboard said no to allow kids to play soccer. they based it on many options. the main one was money, but bellwood is known for its football and there are about 5 parents on the schoolboard who have kids who play football.

i think they shot it down because some might rather play soccer than football. some parents who prefer football wrote nasty letters saying how they dont want soccer because we are known for gfootball.

i myself would choose football over soccer anyday, but shouldn't it be for the kids. some kids might not be gifted enough to play football, but can play soocer.

i odn't think its fair.

Thoughts?

fansince'76
03-17-2008, 10:37 PM
I think the bigger problem (even more than money) is a bunch of losers for parents that try to live vicariously through their kids. It seems like youth sports stopped being about the youth some time ago. Sad.

vasteeler
03-18-2008, 11:10 AM
I think the bigger problem (even more than money) is a bunch of losers for parents that try to live vicariously through their kids. It seems like youth sports stopped being about the youth some time ago. Sad.

i completly agree i have a 3 year old and when he gets of age i dont care what he wants to do i will support him in what ever he does....well unless it is to root for the browns,ravens,bungles or patriots*

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Youth sports need to be taken away from the high schools. There's no reason AAU and other such organizations can't take over school sports and turn them in to club sports.

This would free up untold amounts of cash for schools to give to arts education and other such programs.

TroysBadDawg
03-18-2008, 11:34 AM
What it takes to outfit one football player will completely dress an entire soccer team, the reasoning is bogus. These are parents trying to relieve thier childhood through the kids and they have no business on a school board. The purpose of a school board is to see to all the children's needs not just a few. But that is just my old fashioned idea, i guess.

Unfortunately there are some who want the entire village to raise the child, not the family.

polamalu82
03-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Youth sports need to be taken away from the high schools. There's no reason AAU and other such organizations can't take over school sports and turn them in to club sports.

This would free up untold amounts of cash for schools to give to arts education and other such programs.

I agree arts are important to school children. Something that should be even more important is physical education. I think gym class should be a daily subject. Exersise every day will help children from becoming obese and developing problems later in life.

( I know I sound like a after school special:smile:)

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 12:49 PM
I agree arts are important to school children. Something that should be even more important is physical education. I think gym class should be a daily subject. Exersise every day will help children from becoming obese and developing problems later in life.

( I know I sound like a after school special:smile:)

No, you're right. Take sports away from the schools and they can concentrate on what they're suppossed to do.

GBMelBlount
03-18-2008, 01:00 PM
No, you're right. Take sports away from the schools and they can concentrate on what they're suppossed to do.

What are they "supposed to do?"

polamalu82
03-18-2008, 01:04 PM

Still if you take sports away, colleges wont have anyone to scout for football teams.

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 07:09 PM
What are they "supposed to do?"

EDUCATE!

I can't believe I actually had to type that.

GBMelBlount
03-18-2008, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jeremy;377805]EDUCATE!

So are you saying if they take sports out of schools it will improve education?

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 09:47 PM
[QUOTE=Jeremy;377805]EDUCATE!

So are you saying if they take sports out of schools it will improve education?

At the very least, it will free of thousands, and in some cases millions, of dollars to be reinvested in programs that are in desperate need of funding. That's a good enough reason for me.

GBMelBlount
03-18-2008, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=GBMelBlount;377949]

At the very least, it will free of thousands, and in some cases millions, of dollars to be reinvested in programs that are in desperate need of funding. That's a good enough reason for me.

what types of programs? We have dumped more than enough money into education and the outcome has been terrible. It has only gotten worse and to blame it on sports is ridiculous.

Jeremy
03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=Jeremy;377959]

what types of programs? We have dumped more than enough money into education and the outcome has been terrible. It has only gotten worse and to blame it on sports is ridiculous.

Are you being serious or are you trying to make me mad? Physical education and arts education are two areas that schools have cut back, and in some cases eliminated all together, from their curriculum. Sports is out of control in this country.

Dumping money in to education? You have no idea what's going on in our schools these days. What's really ridiculous is people like you who refuse to admit that there's a problem.

GBMelBlount
03-18-2008, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=GBMelBlount;377963]

Are you being serious or are you trying to make me mad? Physical education and arts education are two areas that schools have cut back, and in some cases eliminated all together, from their curriculum. Sports is out of control in this country.

Dumping money in to education? You have no idea what's going on in our schools these days. What's really ridiculous is people like you who refuse to admit that there's a problem.

Money is not the problem. The educational system has been ruined. Spending more money won't fix it. Plus, sports teach working hard, competition, goals, conviction, teamwork, success, failure.

Our schools promote the exact opposite. No competition, everyone crosses the finish line at the same time. The village will take care of you. I had a great time at my daughters basketball game tonight......what was the score on the board at the end of the game? 0-0. DO THE MATH!

That is not the American way. You earn what you reap in America. You should know that growing up on a farm.

Jeremy
03-19-2008, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE=Jeremy;377966]

Money is not the problem. The educational system has been ruined. Spending more money won't fix it. Plus, sports teach working hard, competition, goals, conviction, teamwork, success, failure.

Our schools promote the exact opposite. No competition, everyone crosses the finish line at the same time. The village will take care of you. I had a great time at my daughters basketball game tonight......what was the score on the board at the end of the game? 0-0. DO THE MATH!

That is not the American way. You earn what you reap in America. You should know that growing up on a farm.

:toofunny:

TroysBadDawg
03-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Laugh all you want Jeremy, but it is the truth.
Rant on:computer:
Most of the money in Ohio go to the Big 5: Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati and they are all failing with the excuse they are inner city schools. When I taught there we were not supposed to give any child a grade lower that a 65% even if they turned in no work. That is a "D" Dr, Williams (Superintendent at the time) said it was to give them self esteem. I say it was to teach them to get something for nothing and refused to do it. Darn near failed my student teaching at the time. Told the supervising teacher if Dr. Williams wants to give these kids that grade let him sign the report card I am not. I passed.:banging:

But as much as I hate to say I also agree with you on taking sports out of the schools but for another reason. As a former college coach I hear it all the time where I live now, if it were not for sports some of these kids would not get to college. Yes they get to college and the vast majority of them flunk out or are socially passed. Listen to some of these pros speak on television and tell me they are college grads. I hear a better command of English out of 6th graders. I think sports should be taken out of schools as a extra curricular activity and made into club sports, where they get local companies to sponsor them and then with a city wide or state wide competition, the best are chosen to play the rest can play sand lot. I am tired of the fact everybody makes the team.

Where I live they had 65 kids on the Varsity football team suited up every game, about 17 or 12 got to play, but you can't cut these others, it will hurt their esteem. BULL POCKEY. Once out of school not all are going to winners some will be wieners.

Another example is the wastefully spending in the schools to back up GBMelBlount.
In the town I live in, when I moved here, there were four employees at the Board of Education, they now have appox 100 more students but they have 24 employees at the BOE. Same amount of schools open, less teachers because they cut some programs like German, Calc, Keyboarding in the JR High (but want all papers typed?) To mention just a few I am personally aware of, Now as far as pay the Administrators salary is based on the teachers if the teachers get a 3% raise the Admin get a 5% raise. (they can not be more than 2% higher than the teachers.) Plus no teacher makes even 1/3 of what the Superintendent makes plus his expense accounts. The teachers are in the trenches with the children not the administrators. Any more you will be hard pressed to even find a principal in the school most of the time they are at meetings at the board office.:banging:

Sure the state mandates certain reports that are sent out bi-weekly and some monthly but that many employees? Most of the time I have gone to the Board office they are playing solitaire on the computer. But everybody needs their own secretary and their asst secretary. :banging:
Besides who in the state makes these tests that govern what is taught? Not the teachers that are teaching the kids some political appointees or someone whose job it is to make the standards but not teachers. And it changes almost yearly. So the books change and no child is left behind, actually that was a Democratic idea started by the Clinton's and continued by Bush. So now they are making pencil boxes of all the children. Some should be violins, others bookcases, china cabinets, end tables, coasters for hot and cold glasses or cups, but no, they are all now pencil boxes.:banging:

SO you both have good points as much as I hate to admit, but yes sports should be out of the schools and so should the government say how to teach the children, because now all they are learning is how to pass the tests. Not a true educatio on how to think on their own. Go to a store and try to get change after the cash register tells them how much to give, give the some change to get an even dollar back and lots of them, can not do it. Example of this. The next door neighbor when he got married bought two cases of champaign. it was $29.00 a bottle (cheap stuff) the girl scanned the case (24 bottles in a case X 2 cases) charged him 58.00. He tried to explain to her she was charging the single bottle price not the case price, she told him she knew her job and the register said 58.00 so that was that. They also vote.
I gave a girl a 100.00 dollar bill for a shirt, I thought it was all I had. She was making change when I reached into my jacket and found a 20.00. I asked her for the 100 back and handed her the 20.00. She still gave me change for the hundred. I argued with her she just really messed up and tried to explain it to her. They ended up calling the head cashier because I didn't want to steal. The head cashier after hearing both sides told me the cash register doesn't make mistakes and to leave or they were going to call the police. I left wrote a check for the difference and sent it to the corporate headquarters. A week later my check was returned with a check for the matching amount on the company saying they were sorry for the mistake. I kept my money and tore their check up, sent it back in three pieces with the previous letter saying they really messed up. It took three weeks when I got another check from them this time for double the amount, again saying they were sorry for the confusion.
this time I kept the money. I felt it was just going to get worse if I tried to continue. They all vote.:banging::banging::banging:
Rant off

Just my $ .02 worth, and please don't give me change. Keep it.:dang:

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Most of the money in Ohio go to the Big 5: Toledo, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati and they are all failing with the excuse they are inner city schools. When I taught there we were not supposed to give any child a grade lower that a 65% even if they turned in no work. That is a "D" Dr, Williams (Superintendent at the time) said it was to give them self esteem. I say it was to teach them to get something for nothing and refused to do it. Darn near failed my student teaching at the time. Told the supervising teacher if Dr. Williams wants to give these kids that grade let him sign the report card I am not. I passed.:banging:

But as much as I hate to say I also agree with you on taking sports out of the schools but for another reason. As a former college coach I hear it all the time where I live now, if it were not for sports some of these kids would not get to college. Yes they get to college and the vast majority of them flunk out or are socially passed. Listen to some of these pros speak on television and tell me they are college grads. I hear a better command of English out of 6th graders. I think sports should be taken out of schools as a extra curricular activity and made into club sports, where they get local companies to sponsor them and then with a city wide or state wide competition, the best are chosen to play the rest can play sand lot. I am tired of the fact everybody makes the team.

Where I live they had 65 kids on the Varsity football team suited up every game, about 17 or 12 got to play, but you can't cut these others, it will hurt their esteem. BULL POCKEY. Once out of school not all are going to winners some will be wieners.

Another example is the wastefully spending in the schools to back up GBMelBlount.
In the town I live in, when I moved here, there were four employees at the Board of Education, they now have appox 100 more students but they have 24 employees at the BOE. Same amount of schools open, less teachers because they cut some programs like German, Calc, Keyboarding in the JR High (but want all papers typed?) To mention just a few I am personally aware of, Now as far as pay the Administrators salary is based on the teachers if the teachers get a 3% raise the Admin get a 5% raise. (they can not be more than 2% higher than the teachers.) Plus no teacher makes even 1/3 of what the Superintendent makes plus his expense accounts. The teachers are in the trenches with the children not the administrators. Any more you will be hard pressed to even find a principal in the school most of the time they are at meetings at the board office.:banging:

Sure the state mandates certain reports that are sent out bi-weekly and some monthly but that many employees? Most of the time I have gone to the Board office they are playing solitaire on the computer. But everybody needs their own secretary and their asst secretary. :banging:
Besides who in the state makes these tests that govern what is taught? Not the teachers that are teaching the kids some political appointees or someone whose job it is to make the standards but not teachers. And it changes almost yearly. So the books change and no child is left behind, actually that was a Democratic idea started by the Clinton's and continued by Bush. So now they are making pencil boxes of all the children. Some should be violins, others bookcases, china cabinets, end tables, coasters for hot and cold glasses or cups, but no, they are all now pencil boxes.:banging:

SO you both have good points as much as I hate to admit, but yes sports should be out of the schools and so should the government say how to teach the children, because now all they are learning is how to pass the tests. Not a true educatio on how to think on their own. Go to a store and try to get change after the cash register tells them how much to give, give the some change to get an even dollar back and lots of them, can not do it. Example of this. The next door neighbor when he got married bought two cases of champaign. it was $29.00 a bottle (cheap stuff) the girl scanned the case (24 bottles in a case X 2 cases) charged him 58.00. He tried to explain to her she was charging the single bottle price not the case price, she told him she knew her job and the register said 58.00 so that was that. They also vote.
I gave a girl a 100.00 dollar bill for a shirt, I thought it was all I had. She was making change when I reached into my jacket and found a 20.00. I asked her for the 100 back and handed her the 20.00. She still gave me change for the hundred. I argued with her she just really messed up and tried to explain it to her. They ended up calling the head cashier because I didn't want to steal. The head cashier after hearing both sides told me the cash register doesn't make mistakes and to leave or they were going to call the police. I left wrote a check for the difference and sent it to the corporate headquarters. A week later my check was returned with a check for the matching amount on the company saying they were sorry for the mistake. I kept my money and tore their check up, sent it back in three pieces with the previous letter saying they really messed up. It took three weeks when I got another check from them this time for double the amount, again saying they were sorry for the confusion.
this time I kept the money. I felt it was just going to get worse if I tried to continue. They all vote.:banging::banging::banging:
Rant off

someone need to get into politics (in a good way) :thumbsup:

Dylan
03-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Rant off

WOW! :jawdrop:

TroysBadDawg
03-20-2008, 07:30 AM
someone need to get into politics (in a good way) :thumbsup:

Sorry BettisFan, but I can not get into politics, I can't lie and that is all they do ... talk out of both sides of their mouths at the same time.:blah::blah::blah:

Plus my heart won't allow it.

GBMelBlount
03-20-2008, 07:44 AM
Jeremy

TroysBadDawg
But as much as I hate to say I also agree with you on taking sports out of the schools but for another reason.

My biggest gripe is that the schools are doing a terrible job of educating our children and before more money is dumped or redistributed into the failing school systems and more programs, the system should be fixed. It is being run like anything else the government runs, overpriced with poor results and no accountability. If your car has an oil leak, you should be concerned about the leak more so than complaining about how the problem is you never have enough oil.

I'm not too sure the NEA / unionizing has had a positive impact on our education system the last several decades either.

As far as taking sports out of schools. If there is still the same access to competitive sports and it is not more cost prohibitive to the participants I certainly can understand it being an option. I would also hope there would still be access for those who are not as skilled or athletic because again, the benefits of many sports...hard work, exercise, discipline, teamwork etc. are important imo. I would also hope that the games/competitions would be as accessible to spectators, fans and schoolmates as they are now.

Jeremy
03-20-2008, 11:33 AM
If there is still the same access to competitive sports and it is not more cost prohibitive to the participants I certainly can understand it being an option.

There is no absolute right to play sports in this country. All youth sports cost a certain amount of money. Smaller fees for sports like soccer and baseball and larger fees for sports like football.

would also hope there would still be access for those who are not as skilled or athletic because again, the benefits of many sports...hard work, exercise, discipline, teamwork etc. are important imo.

It's called gym class.

GBMelBlount
03-20-2008, 12:25 PM
Jeremiah
It's called gym class

Sure Jeremy, volleyball on Monday, dodgeball on Wednesday, ropeclimbing on Friday. That's a great substitute for organized sports. Now I see your point. Thanks.

Jeremy
03-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Sure Jeremy, volleyball on Monday, dodgeball on Wednesday, ropeclimbing on Friday. That's a great substitute for organized sports. Now I see your point. Thanks.

You hold up organized sports as some kind of gold standard when it's just not that way anymore. Sports like skateboarding, surfing, BMX, etc have become wildly popular.

GBMelBlount
03-20-2008, 04:12 PM
You hold up organized sports as some kind of gold standard when it's just not that way anymore. Sports like skateboarding, surfing, BMX, etc have become wildly popular.

Great point Jeremy, I think we both can agree that deep down you really are an athletic supporter in some shape or form! " :thumbsup:

Jeremy
03-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Great point Jeremy, I think we both can agree that deep down you really are an athletic supporter in some shape or form! " :thumbsup:

ha.........ha...........ha

TroysBadDawg
03-22-2008, 05:54 AM
There is no absolute right to play sports in this country. All youth sports cost a certain amount of money. Smaller fees for sports like soccer and baseball and larger fees for sports like football.

It's called gym class.

Now what kind of garbage are you trying to shovel on us now Jeremy? "There is no absolute right to play sports in this country." A person can do what ever they want in this country so long as it does hurt another person. (exceptions Prize fighting, and Ultimate Fighting where the purpose is to punish the opponent into submission or knock the sucker out!)

You sure sound like you hate any organized sport. I have been trying to look over some of what you say but this crosses the line. This is still a free country, where kids can play ball if they choose, or sit in front of the computer all day if they choose. They can play football, baseball, basketball, soccer, softball, tennis, golf, swim, rugby, bowling, Marksmanship, archery. Oh yes they can race go carts if they choose also, even play badminton. But NEVER say they don't an absolute have the right to play sports in this country. After my accident I even played Wheelchair Basketball (starting guard on the 79 National Collegiate Championship wheelchair team), set two state records in the wheelchair senior division, discus and Javelin. Sports are open to everybody not just able bodied people and should be participated in by everybody. If more did, maybe just maybe, this country would be so obese and the children overweight. Do you realize that the disabled even play rugby, softball, tennis, run marathons, and can do most anything an abled bodied person can do, but they do it in wheelchairs. Yes I have even done that in a wheelchair, darn near fell out to. :hug: (she got way to wild) But that was in my younger days. Believe it or not I have calmed down slightly but not much.

Every should be required to play some form of sport, have you ever heard of the Presidential Sports Award you can get for playing sports? link to it (http://www.lifelines.com/Get_fitm/presmain.html)

But this is getting way away from the main subject of the thread, waist of money in the schools, not about sports so I apologize for this deviation.

TroysBadDawg
03-22-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm not too sure the NEA / unionizing has had a positive impact on our education system the last several decades either.

Whoa, Big Boy. Stop right there. The NEA is not a true union. It is a lobbying group that pours money into the Democratic Party, and it is not for beer and chips.

They hold the liberal truths to be self evident, and support them 100%. After my accident I went back to school and earned my Bachelor of Science in Elem Ed. My wife also has her Bachelor of Science in Elem Ed., Master of Science in Education, plus 30 more hours, and she has been teaching for 28 years now. One thing we have discovered is if you are a teacher in Ohio you must either be a union member or pay the dues regardless. And all teachers are supposedly covered by the NEA, although not all support the goals and ideals they stand for, but must be members regardless and pay the dues so they have money for lobbying.

To make matters worse, the NEA attempted to get all social studies teachers to teach alternative life styles back in 1999 with out the parents? consent. I still have the video tape they sent out to all the social studies teachers. If we as parents must sign a consent form for the children to attend puberty classes, shouldn't they also be required to get parental consent to attend these types of classes? The NEA tried to circumvent the idea of parents controlling what the children learn.

NOW to get back to the problem of money in the schools. I am not sure about PA or other states, but in Ohio; once a child is 3 years old, the school district must pay for all necessary support the child needs, tutors, nurses, aides, special education classes if there are any anymore. This goes on until they graduate from high school.
So if you are in an area that has MRDD and they have tax levies on the ballot and they say they are supporting the children, ask them what ages. Most now goes for the adult type work programs. The schools in Ohio get none of this money, zero, zilch, nada. So a chunk of school money that was there for education is now going to support the children with special needs, even before they are in school. If you know of a disabled person in the school system, look at their grades if you can. I personally know of one who constantly received 100's on tests and graduated 123 out of a class of 376. But still can not add, subtract multiply or divide, let alone read above the 3rd grade level. Why? Because he was socially passed to get the school away from paying for his special needs, diapers, bed pads, hygiene supplies etc. This is not right and only the state government can change it. But they don't want to take over spending money on it when someone else is already is doing it. Ohio has been in court and lost over adequate and equitable funding of schools. They lost but then the court put the state government in charge of making it right. Yet they were the ones who were sued to start with. Now the fox is guarding the hen house and nothing has changed.

I believe this is what should be done, and it is not the government?s way:

1. The state has set minimum standards for academics the students to achieve. Students should be promoted only if they are proficient or higher on state achievement tests. Those on individualized education plans (learning disabled) should still be allowed to be placed in the next grade level but should be instructed the next year at the level which they have attained even if that is below the current grade level.

2. Each school district receives a set amount of money per pupil.

3. Schools with more than 75% of their students scoring proficient or higher on the state achievement tests get bonus money per pupil, based on how much above the standard they score. Every 5% above 75% will result in a 5% increase in funding.

4. When a school district fails to perform at the 75% level on state achievement tests 2 or 3 years in a row the state sets up a Board of Educators (real teachers from the trenches whose schools have been successful- 75% of the teachers should be from outside of the district but from similar schools that have attained and excellent rating) The superintendent, assistant superintendent, administrators and school board are relieved of their jobs since the state is now doing their job for them and thus more money is being saved. Administrators (principals) of schools that earn an effective rating or higher will be retained. Doing it this will now make administrators accountable as they do the teachers.

5. Do away with not being able to remove a teacher from a classroom because of the union?s or racial ramifications. Some are there only to collect paychecks until they can retire; they are not needed nor wanted. No more free rides because of color, if they can?t do the job find someone who can.

6. Remove the article in the Master contract that says all education counts toward teacher pay. If the college hours are not in education or related field, they should not count. (I have 3 M.A.?s in engineering, but could not get hired because they would have to pay me too much as a starting teacher. The degrees in engineering had nothing to do with education in the elementary field.)

7. Remove real estate taxes from the equation for funding unless the district is meeting all state standards. If they can not provide a quality education with what the state gives them, they should not be given more to waste.

I feel my way would stop the waste in the school system because they would be forced to use the money they get wisely and stop overpaying paper pushers in the administration. No More Free Lunch. But we know it will never happen unless the people start making lots of noise, demanding that it happen. But then look how much influence the Superintendents and School Boards have, they would never allow this to take place. They would lose their golden parachutes, paid for by the voters who are in the dark how things happen in education because they want the other person to do it. The let them worry about it, I am too busy attitude is what got us into this trouble to start with. I would be willing to bet, less than half of one percent of the readers and members of this board know what is going on in their board of education and less have attended a board meetings on a regular basis to be kept aware and up to date on what is going on in their district.

Jeremy
03-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Now what kind of garbage are you trying to shovel on us now Jeremy? "There is no absolute right to play sports in this country." A person can do what ever they want in this country so long as it does hurt another person. (exceptions Prize fighting, and Ultimate Fighting where the purpose is to punish the opponent into submission or knock the sucker out!)

You sure sound like you hate any organized sport. I have been trying to look over some of what you say but this crosses the line. This is still a free country, where kids can play ball if they choose, or sit in front of the computer all day if they choose. They can play football, baseball, basketball, soccer, softball, tennis, golf, swim, rugby, bowling, Marksmanship, archery. Oh yes they can race go carts if they choose also, even play badminton. But NEVER say they don't an absolute have the right to play sports in this country. After my accident I even played Wheelchair Basketball (starting guard on the 79 National Collegiate Championship wheelchair team), set two state records in the wheelchair senior division, discus and Javelin. Sports are open to everybody not just able bodied people and should be participated in by everybody. If more did, maybe just maybe, this country would be so obese and the children overweight. Do you realize that the disabled even play rugby, softball, tennis, run marathons, and can do most anything an abled bodied person can do, but they do it in wheelchairs. Yes I have even done that in a wheelchair, darn near fell out to. :hug: (she got way to wild) But that was in my younger days. Believe it or not I have calmed down slightly but not much.

Every should be required to play some form of sport, have you ever heard of the Presidential Sports Award you can get for playing sports? link to it (http://www.lifelines.com/Get_fitm/presmain.html)

But this is getting way away from the main subject of the thread, waist of money in the schools, not about sports so I apologize for this deviation.

Talk about missing the point.

If organized sports were an absolute right, they wouldn't cost money would they?

But it sounds like you have some other issues, so you can just keep ranting about things that have nothing to do with the thread until your heart is content.

TroysBadDawg
03-25-2008, 04:26 AM

If organized sports were an absolute right, they wouldn't cost money would they?

But it sounds like you have some other issues, so you can just keep ranting about things that have nothing to do with the thread until your heart is content.

Jeremy I was going to lower myself to your standards but I will refrain from it. I will just say you must be a troll from a Bengal or Patriots board. No true fan of the sport would write responses like you do just to incite people.

SO from here on I will consider you a TROLL and ignore you and your rants. But let me say if you were to come over to our board and post like you do here, you would have been banned months ago.

Jeremy get a life, take a Prozac, or Valium and think before you type.

You know there is a difference between an Athletic supporter and a jock strap. I will no longer post responses to your posts in any manner or form you Jeremy are not worth the effort or time TROLL.

stlrtruck
03-25-2008, 07:22 AM

I have a right to bear arms and guns & ammo cost money