PDA

View Full Version : This just in...

brownssuperbowl08
03-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Browns will win the AFC North this year.

fansince'76
03-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Based on what? 2 winning seasons out of the last 9? :coffee:

tony hipchest
03-18-2008, 01:18 PM
THIS JUST IN......

"lmao"

polamalu82
03-18-2008, 01:26 PM
This just in...

I took the "Browns" to the super bowl this morning.:poop::sofunny:

rbryan
03-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Thats hardly " just in" Stain Laiden Brownies have been saying that for years.

msafford
03-18-2008, 01:54 PM
yeah.....just like the Redskins, who overspent for all their players. That worked out real for them now didn't it?

tony hipchest
03-18-2008, 03:07 PM
This just in!

Art Modell has decided to move the Browns to Baltimore. :jawdrop:

CB1977
03-18-2008, 03:27 PM
This just in!

Art Modell has decided to move the Browns to Baltimore. :jawdrop:

DON'T even GO there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
03-18-2008, 03:33 PM
DON'T even GO there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt02: :chuckle: :tt02:

i think our newest "member" opened the floodgates with this comment:

verks36
03-18-2008, 04:03 PM

that was last year.... O wait they didnt

BettisFan
03-18-2008, 04:58 PM
This just in HEEEELLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOO! Steelers got this shiznit!

The Duke
03-18-2008, 05:02 PM
you guys are all wrong

bengals will win the afc north in 2008 :chuckle:

the ravens will give them a run for their money though

19ward86
03-18-2008, 05:17 PM
......ha.....

RoethlisBURGHer
03-18-2008, 05:38 PM
This just in:

THE BROWNS ARE STILL THE CLOWNS

BettisFan
03-18-2008, 05:55 PM
the browns are the doo doo (better use of words) of the nfl and look like it to!!!

lilyoder6
03-18-2008, 06:07 PM
i thought coming into this yr that the afc north would be one of the hardest divisions.. but the bungles and ratbirds sucked so bad.. if they can get better than last yr and the browns play liked they did last yr.. i could see the afc north being the hardest division

BettisFan
03-18-2008, 07:21 PM
i thought coming into this yr that the afc north would be one of the hardest divisions.. but the bungles and ratbirds sucked so bad.. if they can get better than last yr and the browns play liked they did last yr.. i could see the afc north being the hardest division
Naw man not until Bungles and ratbirds really tep it up and rebuild the NFC East and AFC south are and will be

MACH1
03-19-2008, 01:57 AM
This just in:

http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/stores/h/HS2216/catalog/25091.jpg

Galax Steeler
03-19-2008, 05:06 AM
This just in:

:sofunny::sofunny:

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Your line is old, your starting linebacker will be in jail (didn't he beat up his grandmother) and Big Ben will be throwing from his behind. Wasn't he sacked the second most in the league with Fanica, and now he's gone, lol? Willie Parker will be the shell of a player, broken bones don't just go back to normal. Whines Hard is old. And your best player just messed the cap up for you for the last 10 years. I would say, what do you have to look forward to? Yea your defense started out great at the beginning of the season, but showed their age at the end, they blew. Love it, it's Browns time again, just like the 50's, 60's and 80's. Go Pirates, lol. Zing........

HometownGal
03-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Your line is old, your starting linebacker will be in jail (didn't he beat up his grandmother) and Big Ben will be throwing from his behind. Wasn't he sacked the second most in the league with Fanica, and now he's gone, lol? Willie Parker will be the shell of a player, broken bones don't just go back to normal. Whines Hard is old. And your best player just messed the cap up for you for the last 10 years. I would say, what do you have to look forward to? Yea your defense started out great at the beginning of the season, but showed their age at the end, they blew. Love it, it's Browns time again, just like the 50's, 60's and 80's. Go Pirates, lol. Zing........

:yawn::coffee: Is this the best ya got?

Got a question for you - when is the last time the :poop: beat the :helmet:? :point:

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 09:50 AM

You have no draft picks until the second day, and you gave up your best CB in what was a paper-thin secondary to begin with for a fat, lazy, unmotivated slob of a DL. Tha Coke Dealer (Jamal Lewis) has seen his best days as a RB already and it's all downhill from here. By the way, your defense sucked all of last year and from the moves I've seen will continue to suck this year. Haggans might improve it somewhat, even though he is on the downhill slide of his career as well, but if you sign him, I'm sure you'll overpay for him just like you did for Rogers and Stallworth. It's just what the Browns do, which leads back to my initial comment about a whopping 2 winning seasons out of the last 9.

kmsteelerwr15
03-19-2008, 10:09 AM
:sofunny::sofunny:

haha thanks man i needed that

memphissteelergirl
03-19-2008, 10:27 AM
This just in....

Cleveland Browns....same s***....different year. Next....:yawn:

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 11:49 AM
You have no draft picks until the second day, and you gave up your best CB in what was a paper-thin secondary to begin with for a fat, lazy, unmotivated slob of a DL. Tha Coke Dealer (Jamal Lewis) has seen his best days as a RB already and it's all downhill from here. By the way, your defense sucked all of last year and from the moves I've seen will continue to suck this year. Haggans might improve it somewhat, even though he is on the downhill slide of his career as well, but if you sign him, I'm sure you'll overpay for him just like you did for Rogers and Stallworth. It's just what the Browns do, which leads back to my initial comment about a whopping 2 winning seasons out of the last 9.

Typical Stoolers fan. Your mouth bigger than your mullet. Our secondary was burnt last year I agree, but that was because we didn't apply any pressure. Would you be motivated playing for the Lions, lol. He did have 7 sacks as a defensive tackle (only one Stooler had more, that must make every player on the Stooler defense unmotivated, except for the wife beater), unmotivated, rumors. Dude is a stud, and guarantee you would not be calling him lazy if he played for the Stoolers, well wait you are a Stoolers fan so maybe. The band wagon Pukesburg fans are there when your winning, just wait till you go 8-8 this year. Don't forget Corey Williams here, young kid with a motor and 7 sacks last year (only one Stooler had more). Jamal Lewis is 29 years old and ran for 1,300 in our pass heavy offense, and yes only one year older than your busted up back. Your logic is hilarious. Overpaying? Just cause the Browns made stellar front office decision to catch a loophole in the cap structure doesn't mean we overpaid. I can't wait to come back and tell you I told you so.

And yes people you beat the Browns, but if you want to talk history, the Browns have 9 titles. And yea I heard it before and I'm sure the hillbilly Stooler fans will say (with a southern hillbilly drawl) "Darrrrr that was 100 years ago, I wasn't even out of cousins womb den", well it happened. When people talk about the Browns 9 titles from the 50's and 60's, does anyone discount the Celtics championships from 1957 to 1969, just because they were playing the San Fransisco Warriors or the St. Louis Hawks? And yes they also only had 16 teams before the NBA and the ABA merged. Haven't they been counted on as the greatest dynasty ever?

The teams we beat for championships (and yes destroyed the Stoolers who were a joke) are still in the league. The only reason I can come up with is that they are jealous because the Browns are the best dynasty ever and won't admit it.

I'm sorry if you hillbillies can't read this much. But the truth had to be said.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry if you hillbillies can't read this much. But the truth had to be said.

Until you beat us, which you haven't in almost 5 years, Jethro, STFU.

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 11:52 AM
a brownsfan fixated on stool. go figure.

beat it, lady

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 11:54 AM
a brownsfan fixated on stool. go figure.

beat it, lady

Wow you can read.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Wow you can read.

Again, dipshit, until you beat us, which hasn't happened now in almost half a decade, take your AAFC "championships" which are about as relevant as a USFL championship, stick them where the sun don't shine, and again, STFU. :coffee:

Tankus_Maximus
03-19-2008, 12:00 PM
The Brown-stains will win the division when they're playing NHL Hockey in Hell.

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Again, dipshit, until you beat us, which hasn't happened now in almost half a decade, take your AAFC "championships" which are about as relevant as a USFL championship, stick them where the sun don't shine, and again, STFU. :coffee:

Like I said your mouth is bigger than you mullet.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Like I said your mouth is bigger than you mullet.

Big mouth? I'm not the one writing 10-page manifestos about irrelevant AAFC "championships," dumbass. :coffee:

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:06 PM
Exactly, cause you can't put together a reply to why the Browns will win the division, you resort to little kid name calling like the billy you are.

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Again, dipshit, until you beat us, which hasn't happened now in almost half a decade, take your AAFC "championships" which are about as relevant as a USFL championship, stick them where the sun don't shine, and again, STFU. :coffee:we havent had a troll around this ignorant in a while.

easilly a carbon copy of the bungletards we saw the past 2 years. must be an ohio thing where every fan of orange gets down with the syndrome.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 12:08 PM
Exactly, cause you can't put together a reply to why the Browns will win the division, you resort to little kid name calling like the billy you are.

I think I put together a reply as to why you won't, dumbass - your defense is a joke, and will continue to be a joke. Reading (comprehension) is fundamental, Einstein. :yawn:

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:12 PM
this just in.... lonely brownfan finally gets laid!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/payton028.jpg

vasteeler
03-19-2008, 12:14 PM
i hope hes not counting on one year wonder Anderson because hes just not that good and their the browns for god sake:dang:

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:14 PM
I think I put together a reply as to why you won't, dumbass - your defense is a joke, and will continue to be a joke. Reading (comprehension) is fundamental, Einstein. :yawn:

Like I said no one has replied intelligently to my post. Just Hillbilly talk.

Typical Stoolers fan. Our secondary was burnt last year I agree, but that was because we didn't apply any pressure. Would you be motivated playing for the Lions, lol. He did have 7 sacks as a defensive tackle (only one Stooler had more, that must make every player on the Stooler defense unmotivated, except for the wife beater), unmotivated, rumors. Dude is a stud, and guarantee you would not be calling him lazy if he played for the Stoolers, well wait you are a Stoolers fan so maybe. The band wagon Pukesburg fans are there when your winning, just wait till you go 8-8 this year. Don't forget Corey Williams here, young kid with a motor and 7 sacks last year (only one Stooler had more). Jamal Lewis is 29 years old and ran for 1,300 in our pass heavy offense, and yes only one year older than your busted up back. Your logic is hilarious. Overpaying? Just cause the Browns made stellar front office decision to catch a loophole in the cap structure doesn't mean we overpaid. I can't wait to come back and tell you I told you so.

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:16 PM
i hope hes not counting on one year wonder Anderson because hes just not that good and their the browns for god sake:dang:

Can you back up why Anderson is "not that good" with some stats or logic. This is like talking to 1st graders here.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 12:16 PM
Like I said no one has replied intelligently to my post. Just Hillbilly talk.

Typical Stoolers fan. Our secondary was burnt last year I agree, but that was because we didn't apply any pressure. Would you be motivated playing for the Lions, lol. He did have 7 sacks as a defensive tackle (only one Stooler had more, that must make every player on the Stooler defense unmotivated, except for the wife beater), unmotivated, rumors. Dude is a stud, and guarantee you would not be calling him lazy if he played for the Stoolers, well wait you are a Stoolers fan so maybe. The band wagon Pukesburg fans are there when your winning, just wait till you go 8-8 this year. Don't forget Corey Williams here, young kid with a motor and 7 sacks last year (only one Stooler had more). Jamal Lewis is 29 years old and ran for 1,300 in our pass heavy offense, and yes only one year older than your busted up back. Your logic is hilarious. Overpaying? Just cause the Browns made stellar front office decision to catch a loophole in the cap structure doesn't mean we overpaid. I can't wait to come back and tell you I told you so.

You haven't written anything intelligent yet, shit-for-brains. And it was you who started the namecalling. Dumbass. You gave up your best CB (which isn't saying much) for that "stud." Christ, what a mongoloid you are.

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Can you back up why Anderson is "not that good" with some stats or logic. This is like talking to 1st graders here.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/CAS1Y78B.jpg

vasteeler
03-19-2008, 12:19 PM

yes i can here it is .........hes a brown.... clear enough

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:19 PM
You haven't written anything intelligent yet, shit-for-brains. And it was you who started the namecalling. Dumbass.

From what I wrote, I am getting people calling the Rogers signing a negative thing and that is unmotivated. He had 7 sack which is more than everyone on your team except for the wife beater.

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:20 PM
yes i can here it is .........hes a brown.... clear enough

Exactly, too stupid for facts. It's comical.

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:22 PM
From what I wrote, I am getting people calling the Rogers signing a negative thing and that is unmotivated. He had 7 sack which is more than everyone on your team except for the wife beater.
seven sacks of lunch maybe.

i see the browns getting lots of sacks this year (bounced off their chin).

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Exactly, too stupid for facts. It's comical.dont you have ballon animals to go make at mcdonalds or something?

now thats comical.

the fact is you suck.

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 12:25 PM
seven sacks of lunch maybe.

i see the browns getting lots of sacks this year (bounced off their chin).

Wow you can read too, last post to get back to work. Can't live off of the government like the rest of you hillbillies.

vasteeler
03-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Exactly, too stupid for facts. It's comical.

no just figured you were to stupid to understand them

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 12:26 PM

Funny, all I've heard from you is the same tired, unoriginal "Stoolers" blatherings that I would expect from a 12-year-old. :coffee:

Acquiring Rogers in a trade was a gamble, and this ups the ante. Rogers may fit better in Cleveland's 3-4 defense than in Detroit, but he struggled with weight and motivation right after his last big contract.

http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/content/player.asp?sport=nfl&id=1819

Despite playing at a high level, he (Rogers) hasn’t always played up to his elite skill level during his career. His motivation has been questioned due to his inconsistency and problems with his weight. The article mentions he’s listed at 340 pounds, but rumor a couple of weeks back was that he was closer to four bills than he was to 340.

http://www.bevosports.com/2008/03/05/shaun-rogers-gets-six-year-42-million-deal-from-cleveland-browns/

I'd keep him away from the buffet table. You gave up your best CB (again, not saying much) for this.

Dino 6 Rings
03-19-2008, 12:28 PM
This just in

They are Still the Cleveland Browns, and no matter what, they have NEVER been to the Superbowl and unless they move to Baltimore...oh wait, they already did that...my bad...unless they move to L.A. they will NEVER be in one.

Why don't you go root for the Buckeyes or something...at least they make it to Title games...

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 12:29 PM
....last post to get back to work.

Why? I hear those 7-11 hot dogs cook themselves.

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Wow you can read too, last post to get back to work.

them burgers wont flip themselves!

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 12:46 PM
poor kid. i guess he did have to get back to work. i guess he cant sit around all day and entertain us for free...

not when parents pay big bucks for him to host their childrens birthday parties.

btw, what is the PC term for his line of work these days? a Balloon Animal Engineer? a Gag Bag Technician?

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 01:01 PM
I heard he is the browns PR manager (shh its all they could get) (hes not doing to well....)

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 01:28 PM
I'd keep him away from the buffet table. You gave up your best CB (again, not saying much) for this.[/QUOTE]

Finally something intelligent. I still think he will prove the critics wrong. Bodden is not our best CB. The steal of last years draft, Wright has played lights out the last 6 games, which is why Bodden was expendable. Our defense will be way better and well we know about our offense. First time in years I have heard the Browns and Superbowl in the same sentence. I would give you links, but can't yet. Prediction, Browns will beat the Steelers twice. By the way we had a better record last year, 10-6, Steelers, 10-7.:jammin:

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 01:31 PM
By the way we had a better record last year, 10-6, Steelers, 10-7.:jammin::dang:

typical bunglefan logic

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 01:34 PM
:dang:

typical bunglefan logic

No lie - lunch rush at Taco Bell is over, I guess.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 01:39 PM
ahhh go get your self some warm ecoli!

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 01:44 PM
ahhh go get your self some warm ecoli!

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2003/06/05/image557042x.jpg

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 01:59 PM
No Taco Bell here kids. Web designer, .php developer, programmer, so let me know if you need help with this site, your .sql errors are getting tiresome.

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 02:00 PM
:dang:

typical bunglefan logic

Don't insult me like that, my Browns are going to take out the Steelers this year, just watch.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
No Taco Bell here kids. Web designer, .php developer, programmer, so let me know if you need help with this site, your .sql errors are getting tiresome.

Feel free to hit the road, then. :coffee: By the way, when is your job slated to go to India?

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
so in other words you just sharted yourself and had to spend an hour wiping up?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/youathingofthepastiya5.jpg

HometownGal
03-19-2008, 02:46 PM

Very strange. One of my Browns fans buddies sent me your photo . . .

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_news1812.jpg

?Los marrones aspiran!

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Very strange. One of my Browns fans buddies sent me your photo . . .

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/onion_news1812.jpg

?Los marrones aspiran!

Browns at their tailgate

http://outhouserag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/redneck_1.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
03-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Don't insult me like that, my Browns are going to take out the Steelers this year, just watch.

Really? Really?

Don't you say that Every single year as a browns fan? I mean, isn't that your dream every single season...to "take out the Steelers this year"

Seriously...you are delusional. I respect you're a fan and all, but come one, go beat your chest to a Bengals fan, at least there you'll have an argument.

18 AFC north/central titles for the Steelers
9 for the Browns, the most recent one in 1989.

Since the 2000 season, the record is 15-2 in favor of the Steelers...

Its cute though...

here's a nice little pat on the head

pat...pat...pat...

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Awww rub his belly too!

brownssuperbowl08
03-19-2008, 03:15 PM
pat...pat...pat...

That's weird cause that's what I do to your mom when she's done blowing me.:binky:

HometownGal
03-19-2008, 03:22 PM
That's weird cause that's what I do to your mom when she's done blowing me.:binky:

:wave: troll.

Sorry people - he went a little too far with that post.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 03:24 PM
another day another less browns fan good days work

Dino 6 Rings
03-19-2008, 03:30 PM
:wave: troll.

Sorry people - he went a little too far with that post.

awww man...I didn't even get to reply to the guy/girl/crossdresser...

sigh...

I have so many good anti-mom joke come backs too....

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 03:35 PM
its alright save them for the next stubborn clowns fan

HometownGal
03-19-2008, 03:46 PM
awww man...I didn't even get to reply to the guy/girl/crossdresser...

sigh...

I have so many good anti-mom joke come backs too....

No need to fret - these trolls usually try to come back under the radar at some point and even if we catch 'em before they can post, I'm sure this one will be reading as a "Guest". Please feel free to have some fun at the expense of our dearly departed Browns troll. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
03-19-2008, 03:52 PM
its just fun when the come back with insults after you point out facts...like the fact we own the browns...

fact.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 03:54 PM
its just fun when the come back with insults after you point out facts...like the fact we own the browns...

fact.

true that my friend true that :cheer:

CB1977
03-19-2008, 03:56 PM

I've been reading this from page one and was wondering why this Browns "fan" was banned...until I came to this post.

Guys, let me be the first Browns fan to apologize for this person (who I will refer to as "Pat"). While I share the same dream that Pat shares for the Browns in the hopes that we finally go to the Super Bowl in 2008, I am not one to come over to another team's site and bash the shit out of their team. I may tend to say things that may make some of you a little upset from time to time. After all, the Browns are my team and I will defend them to the end but, I don't find it amusing when things like this are said. It's so childlike.

Please do not put ALL Browns fans in the same class as Pat. The majority of us are above this person.

Good luck to the Steelers in 2008.

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke
03-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Please do not put ALL Browns fans in the same class as Pat.

of course I won't, you and TBD are good examples of real browns fans :cheers:

tony hipchest
03-19-2008, 04:02 PM
I've been reading this from page one and was wondering why this Browns "fan" was banned...until I came to this post.

Guys, let me be the first Browns fan to apologize for this person (who I will refer to as "Pat"). While I share the same dream that Pat shares for the Browns in the hopes that we finally go to the Super Bowl in 2008, I am not one to come over to another team's site and bash the shit out of their team. I may tend to say things that may make some of you a little upset from time to time. After all, the Browns are my team and I will defend them to the end but, I don't find it amusing when things like this are said. It's so childlike.

]ah, dont sweat it, and no need for you to apologize for that dork. you (as a brownie) stand on your own messageboard poster merits. :thumbsup:

i think youve earned the right to speak freely on this board and talk all the shit you want without upsetting any of the regular readers here.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 04:17 PM

Please do not put ALL Browns fans in the same class as Pat. The majority of us are above this person.

yea dont worry about it that one dude Pat was just really annoying its all good

:helmet:
but GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke
03-19-2008, 04:25 PM
I think you merged the wrong thread htg

MACH1
03-19-2008, 04:27 PM
I think you merged the wrong thread htg

LOL Threw me for a loop there for a second.

HometownGal
03-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Sorry guys. When we have database errors like we are having, everything gets fouled up. Thanks for the heads up. Taken care of. :thumbsup:

Dylan
03-19-2008, 04:38 PM
its not april fools day yet is it?

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I was like what lol

Dino 6 Rings
03-19-2008, 05:22 PM

I'm cool with it, he was just so upset because I patted his head...

which was hilarious that he got so angry he had to go with a "yo mamma" joke...that's win in my book for me.

fansince'76
03-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Guys, let me be the first Browns fan to apologize for this person (who I will refer to as "Pat").

Getting a mental picture of him(?) now....

http://www.sfgate.com/g/pictures/2005/08/11/sweeney_pat.jpg

NJarhead
03-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Getting a mental picture of him(?) now....

http://www.sfgate.com/g/pictures/2005/08/11/sweeney_pat.jpg

Hey, that looks like our old inter-office mail lady...guy...or whatever.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey, that looks like our old inter-office mail lady...guy...or whatever.

neh this is a picture of him caught by one of the belicheat camera men when they got bored...
http://media.ohio.com/images/browns+28.jpg

Typical browns fan, ugly, weird looking and as usual depressed and sad due to their team getting their buts kicked!

steel striker
03-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Lets get real here and, I think they have made a couple of good moves on paper. Lets see how plays out against are steelers and, there was a redskin team that tried to buy a world championship and they failed. I still like our chances time will tell.

BettisFan
03-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Lets get real here and, I think they have made a couple of good moves on paper. Lets see how plays out against are steelers and, there was a redskin team that tried to buy a world championship and they failed. I still like our chances time will tell.

What are you talking about (not in a rude way)?

CB1977
03-20-2008, 08:05 AM
neh this is a picture of him caught by one of the belicheat camera men when they got bored...
http://media.ohio.com/images/browns+28.jpg

Typical browns fan, ugly, weird looking and as usual depressed and sad due to their team getting their buts kicked!

HEY NOW!!! That's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen some really fugly looking Steeler fans too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...fansince76, you got it right! That's the "Pat" I was referring to! LOL

HometownGal
03-20-2008, 08:15 AM
HEY NOW!!! That's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen some really fugly looking Steeler fans too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...fansince76, you got it right! That's the "Pat" I was referring to! LOL

While that is probably true, I doubt you've seen many Steelers fans hanging their heads in shame over a losing season or not getting into the playoffs. :wink02::flap:

CB1977
03-20-2008, 09:07 AM
While that is probably true, I doubt you've seen many Steelers fans hanging their heads in shame over a losing season or not getting into the playoffs. :wink02::flap:

You're right HTG but...

This may be the year some Steeler fans will be looking a little like that guy (only in black and gold colors) :flap: Back at ya babe!!!!

revefsreleets
03-20-2008, 09:21 AM
This thread had zero credibility to begin with. It mentioned "Browns" and "The Super Bowl" in close proximity. But it was fun to read!

Dino 6 Rings
03-20-2008, 09:37 AM
You're right HTG but...

This may be the year some Steeler fans will be looking a little like that guy (only in black and gold colors) :flap: Back at ya babe!!!!

Actually, we had that season, it was the the year Ben face planted a windshield and pretty much ensured we wouldn't repeat as Champs.

but now, with our Youth, and Talent, and New Fired up Coach...

Years of greatness ahead for us.

You feel that way?

HometownGal
03-20-2008, 10:00 AM
You're right HTG but...

Sorry, sweetie - even if we stink up the division this season (which I don't see happening), that losing season won't even come close to the total number of lahoooosing seasons the Browns have had. :wink02: :flap:

You'll probably need to beat the Steelers twice this season to even have a shot at the division crown. When was the last time the Browns beat us? :wink02::cheer:

tony hipchest
03-20-2008, 10:19 AM
This thread had zero credibility to begin with. It mentioned "Browns" and "The Super Bowl" in close proximity. But it was fun to read!:chuckle: it was fun to post in.

aint nothing like ripping a brownie a new brown eye.

CB1977
03-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Actually, we had that season, it was the the year Ben face planted a windshield and pretty much ensured we wouldn't repeat as Champs.

You feel that way?

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cheer:

BettisFan
03-20-2008, 12:02 PM

You feel that way?

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cheer:

Until Big Ben is gone and we lost hines and willie and our defense you guys will beat us....oh wait that would be our whole team of course you could beat us... But besides then we will always be Division Champs!:helmet::helmet:

CB1977
03-20-2008, 03:15 PM
:yawn: SSDD

:computer: Gotta get back to work.

Happy Easter to all.

tony hipchest
03-20-2008, 03:34 PM
:yawn: SSDD

:computer: Gotta get back to work.

Happy Easter to all.happy easter to you!

and if you need any help finding all those goose eggs, just look in the browns win column next season. :sofunny::smile::flap::tt02::wink02:

BettisFan
03-20-2008, 06:26 PM
happy easter to you!

and if you need any help finding all those goose eggs, just look in the browns win column next season. :sofunny::smile::flap::tt02::wink02:

oohhhhh nice :cheers: for us you'll be able to find that in our loss column!

Stlrs4Life
03-21-2008, 01:46 PM
This just in:

"Ditto".......................

CB1977
03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Much respect to the browns fan who can come in here for some verbal abuse and still keep his cool. That's what it's all about. It doesn't matter if they come in here to verbally abuse us either seeing how we all like to have a little fun, just don't get too carried away and you can hang around with us for a little while.

I know my limits. Besides, if I get too lippy, HTG will kick my ass!!!

LMAO...just kidding girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelCityMan786
03-21-2008, 03:52 PM
This just in

Cleveland is moving to the bottom of Lake Erie. :rofl:

BettisFan
03-21-2008, 03:59 PM
I have friend who just moved form cleveland said its the worst place ever, he says there is nothign there.

SteelCityMan786
03-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I have friend who just moved form cleveland said its the worst place ever, he says there is nothign there.

He can always watch the Cavs. They're a much more bearable team in Cleveland.

Dino 6 Rings
03-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Seriously...I hate that James is on the Cavs...it gives the Cleveland fans something to root for...I can't stand that...they should be miserable all the time, and not have any hope at all...

sigh..

BettisFan
03-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I cant say I hate Lebron, Hes a beast second best player in the league tied with Garnett right under Kobe at number one. The Cavs are a tight team but won win a championship any time soon.

CB1977
03-24-2008, 10:26 AM

He wasn't looking good enough unless, he was just so unhappy there that he chose to bitch and moan instead of opening his eyes. There's so much to do in the Cleveland area.

Unreal.

Hey Dino 5 Rings: For your comment on Cleveland fans being miserable all the time...I have two words for you:

Bite me.

revefsreleets
03-24-2008, 02:57 PM
This is a really, really, really foolish argument. I have spent a good deal of time in both cities, and there is a ton of stuff to do both places. I actually might give a slight nod to Cleveland because of the lake and all the additional benefits of that, but either way, both cities offer plenty of stuff to do.

Dino 6 Rings
03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
He wasn't looking good enough unless, he was just so unhappy there that he chose to bitch and moan instead of opening his eyes. There's so much to do in the Cleveland area.

Unreal.

Hey Dino 5 Rings: For your comment on Cleveland fans being miserable all the time...I have two words for you:

Bite me.

You're welcome :cheers:

CB1977
03-24-2008, 03:52 PM
You're welcome :cheers:

:cheers: Back at ya!!!!!!!

lilyoder6
03-24-2008, 04:11 PM
kobe is just AMAZING.. and lebron is very talented... is just that cle has no supporting ppl around lebron

MACH1
03-25-2008, 11:33 AM
This just in............

Browns players caught in an airport restroom.

http://www.imageyenation.com/emeyesi/images/Lunch/Poopies.jpg

Galax Steeler
03-25-2008, 11:35 AM
This just in............

Browns players caught in an airport restroom.

http://www.imageyenation.com/emeyesi/images/Lunch/Poopies.jpg

:toofunny::toofunny:

CB1977
03-25-2008, 03:28 PM
^^If you added a little pee to that pic, you'd have the Steelers colors! :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-25-2008, 03:34 PM
^^If you added a little pee to that pic, you'd have the Steelers colors! :smile:

and if you added a little "pee" to the face of a QB...you would have Cleveland's own... Brady "Golden Shower" Quinn

CB1977
03-25-2008, 03:39 PM
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-25-2008, 03:43 PM
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL

LOL..."Golden Shower Quinn"....can I give myself rep points!!!!???:sofunny::sofunny:

CB1977
03-25-2008, 03:44 PM
No...

43Hitman
03-25-2008, 04:39 PM
and if you added a little "pee" to the face of a QB...you would have Cleveland's own... Brady "Golden Shower" Quinn

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:
I literally spit soda all over my monitor over this one..A mess well worth cleaning up..

:tt02: