PDA

View Full Version : Good Day

Texasteel
03-18-2008, 04:55 PM
I grew up in Iowa, but now live in Dallas, but I hate the cowboys. That makes it a little interesting around the office sometimes.
Been a Steeler fan since 1973 when I came back from over seas. I had always been a defense fan and watched a young team that hit like a tank, the whole team, and played hard all the time. I have never been sorry about my choice, ever. By the way I am a little bit of a homer.
My 2nd favorite team is the Iowa Hawkeyes and they never play the Steeler so I have no problem there, but I would love to see the Steelers draft an Iowa player.
I might as well tell you now, I don't spell to wel but I can usually get it close so you can figure what I'm trying to say.
I love to trade ideas with other fans, and will alway treat you with respect, and as John Wayne said, " I require the same".
Will be talking with you soon.

HometownGal
03-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Hiya Texasteel and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave: Glad to have you as a member of our black and gold family! :cheers:

BettisFan
03-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Nice , I live in Houston right now about to move back home to the burgh, welcome!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
03-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Welcome.

fansince'76
03-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the board, Texasteel! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

SteelCityMan786
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelerFanInATL
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the best fan site on the internet. enjoy!!!!!!!!!

SteelersMongol
04-19-2008, 01:20 AM
Welcome & enjoy.

It's funny that the other day I was just looking 4 book store here, & I ran into little statue of Teddy bear in Iowa Hawkies football costume holding football. The thing is U don't usually c anything with American football here in Mongolia. It was really cute that I had 2 buy it & put it in my kids room. :chuckle: Now I know it wasn't a bad decision from your post. :wink02:

Elvis
04-20-2008, 05:56 PM
:hatsoff:May you cherrish every moment on the greatest Steelers Site on The Web
:tt02: