PDA

View Full Version : Lewis makes his own list...

BB2W
11-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis took down Chad Johnson's infamous list, and put up one of his own...

http://www.bengals.com/assets/default/list051102-1.jpg

?Did 85 do everything he could to lead his team to victory 11-6-05?"

- Did he study extra tape?
- Zero mental errors in practice?
- Make a teammate better?
- See all sights and hots?
- Did he run after the catch?
- Did he finish in blocking?

Next to each question are the Yes and No boxes to check, which Lewis says he?ll do and ?the first one is the most important.?

Lewis made the list at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday as the coaches game planned for Sunday?s game in Baltimore, even waiting for the laminator to heat up. But apparently he was hot enough to laminate it himself after he saw a new list Johnson posted in his locker specifically aimed for the Ravens.

link......... http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=4787

Suitanim
11-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Without questions like:

"Did he perform spectacularly stupid dances making an ass out himself in front of millions?"

or

"Did he provide bulletin board material for the opposing team by endlessly running his punk-assed mouth prior to the game?"

Chad is probably doomed to fail this test.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Johnson talks a lot of trash but not only does he back it up, he does it all in fun.
He's not a TO, or a Moss where thoes 2 are just crybabies

tony hipchest
11-02-2005, 06:55 PM
i wont come down hard on c. johnson cause i'd like to see his new list for the ravens but that m. lewis list is as funny as any c. johnson soundbite. if a steelerfan did that list we'd be "hatin"

i guess m. lewis is "hatin"on chad. too funny.

TasmanianTroy271
11-02-2005, 07:02 PM
lol Go Marvin Lewis. Now that's a guy who knows how to deflate a big head of his team. Good for him.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Did he buy enough Pepto to pass around his own locker room ??? Check !!!

Suitanim
11-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Things like this definitely define the younger posters for us old school dudes...

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-04-2005, 10:59 PM
I like Chad Johnson personally. He is a true competitor who brings fun to the game. Not bad attitude like some players who can't even perform.

clevestinks
11-06-2005, 08:26 AM
I do think he is a damn good wr. But six straight games under 100 yards rec. I`m not so sure that he always backs up his mouth?