PDA

View Full Version : Bills, Steelers to play preseason game in Toronto

TackleMeBen
03-20-2008, 09:30 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers and Buffalo Bills will play a preseason game in Toronto this summer, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

The game will be the first of eight preseason and regular season games the Bills will play in Canada's largest city, where the franchise is trying to expand its fan base. The Bills are also set to play a reguar-season game at Toronto's Rogers Centre in 2008.

The Bills received permission from the NFL this year to play five regular-season home games and three preseason games in Toronto over the next five seasons.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3303001

Dino 6 Rings
03-20-2008, 09:34 AM
nothing like pre-season games in the cold...freaking Canada is always cold !

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Sweeeet. I'm going to that one. BTW, Toronto is further south than Green Bay, Minneapolis and Seattle. Average high temp in Toronto is 83 degrees in August.

I'll be there smoking a Cuban Cigar, because they sell them legally there....

steelpinstripe72
03-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh man...I have to go to this. *plots*

BettisFan
03-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Wow thats tight my dads side of the family is Canadian and they live in Toronto, just spoke with them they are going! Looks like Steelers are americas team as we all know we get to go represent the USA in canada!

randy06
03-20-2008, 10:59 AM
damn to cold for me lol

CanadianSteel
03-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I live in Toronto area, out in the burbs.
Steeler Nation will be very well represented, and I am surprised they actually chose the Steelers as first opponent all be it preseason. Might be embarassing having as many Steeler fans attend as Bills fans.
August weather is very nice and Toronto has much the same weather as NY city all year, and besides the skydome is a retracable roof anyhow.
:tt02:

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Meh, I wanted one of Buffalo's regular season games to be against Pittsburgh in Toronto. Exhibition = who cares. I will probably go as I only live 15 minutes outside T.O. Other wise, get lost Bills.

Plus, I hate this freaking stereotype that all of Canada is cold. Toronto is no colder than Pittsburgh. And like CanadianSteel stated, this an exhibition game in August people, not January. Weather will not be a factor as the roof will be closed if it rains.

The only problem will be tail gateing. Different laws up here in Canada. The other issue with Toronto is smog at this time of year. Hence, the dome maybe closed if the smog index is really high.

Haiku_Dirtt
03-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Toronto is no colder than Pittsburgh. .

Isn't that the problem? Ahhhhh the tropics.

Anyway forget the weather. Are the tickets in US or Canadian dollars? This blasphemic factor will be more discouraging to those willing to brave the border rush. And since Canada already brews every brand of beer in the world barter for Iron City won't offset further greenback weakness.

Haven't been to Toronto in years but it is certainly one of the best cities in all of North America.

tunes4life
03-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Meh, I wanted one of Buffalo's regular season games to be against Pittsburgh in Toronto. Exhibition = who cares. I will probably go as I only live 15 minutes outside T.O. Other wise, get lost Bills.

Plus, I hate this freaking stereotype that all of Canada is cold. Toronto is no colder than Pittsburgh. And like CanadianSteel stated, this an exhibition game in August people, not January. Weather will not be a factor as the roof will be closed if it rains.

The only problem will be tail gateing. Different laws up here in Canada. The other issue with Toronto is smog at this time of year. Hence, the dome maybe closed if the smog index is really high.

Ya, the weather will be fine. I'll be at this game. It'll give me an excuse to pick me up a couple cases of Molsen Brador ( best beer made)

When you said that the laws are different for tailgating what did you mean? No open containers? If you are caught peeing in the parking lot you flogged 40 times? :busted:

BettisFan
03-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Canada kiks butt dont be hating

Smidrow
03-20-2008, 02:26 PM
What is the date on this one? No doubt it will be a great environment for a pre-season game!!!!

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
Isn't that the problem? Ahhhhh the tropics.

Anyway forget the weather. Are the tickets in US or Canadian dollars? This blasphemic factor will be more discouraging to those willing to brave the border rush. And since Canada already brews every brand of beer in the world barter for Iron City won't offset further greenback weakness.

Haven't been to Toronto in years but it is certainly one of the best cities in all of North America.

Prices will be in Canadian. But the US and Canadian dollar has been pretty much on par with each for a year.

As for tickets, they won't be cheaper or even close to what the Bills have been charging in Buffalo.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/299622

tunes4life
03-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Prices will be in Canadian. But the US and Canadian dollar has been pretty much on par with each for a year.

As for tickets, they won't be cheaper or even close to what the Bills have been charging in Buffalo.

$250 a ticket?!? :jawdrop: Wow that means that the exhibition game might be 5x the cost too. Hmmph. I guess I'll just get my Brador and take a trip to the Sundowner.

OneForTheToe
03-20-2008, 02:37 PM
Let's hope Saddam doesn't try and take over the country again. Also, just hope they stay away from Scott - because as we all know Scott is a *ick. :wink02:

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Ya, the weather will be fine. I'll be at this game. It'll give me an excuse to pick me up a couple cases of Molsen Brador ( best beer made)

When you said that the laws are different for tailgating what did you mean?

Tailgaiting isn't illegal. But the consumption of alcohol is. The Ontario Alcohol and Gaming Commission permits the sale, service and consumption of liquor is restricted to a private place like your residence, backyard or a licensed premises. Hence, any tailgaiting in a parking lot with a special occasion permit is not allowed.

And furthermore, there is really no room around the Roger's Centre for tailgaiting. Most the parking lots are off site to the north of the dome.

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 02:46 PM
$250 a ticket?!? :jawdrop: Wow that means that the exhibition game might be 5x the cost too. Hmmph. I guess I'll just get my Brador and take a trip to the Sundowner.

The price isn't set in stone. The $250 price seems to be the average price if you get all eight games with the Bills package.

CanadianSteel
03-20-2008, 03:08 PM
Ya I'm hoping to pick up tickets from people trying to dump the pre-season game after getting the 8 game package deal.
I am sure Molson or Labatts will be putting on some sort of tailgate festivities :cheers:
however Petesburgh is right that the cops here frown apon open consumption of alcohol in public place much more that in the US.
But the "Canadian Ballet" is much more liberal than the US :thumbsup:

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 03:15 PM
As for what day they are playing on, beats me, it hasn't been mentioned.

But looking at the Toronto Blue Jays schedule, it won't be on the week of the 4th or 18th as they have games all week and weekend at home.

http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=tor&m=8&y=2008

Although the Toronto Argonaults have a home game on Friday, August 15, I can see the Steelers and Bills playing on Sunday August 17. It gives them Monday to take away the field and re-store it to the ball diamond.

I am going to rule out having the game on the week of the 25th. I don't see how this game can be played on a Friday during the labour day weekend (the NFL last year ended the pre-season on a Friday). The CFL considers this weekend as the biggest one as most of the CFL teams are playing rival games. They last thing they want is the NFl stealing the spotlight from this weekend. Then there is the whole cottage factor when people leave the city.

MasterOfPuppets
03-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Tailgaiting isn't illegal. But the consumption of alcohol is. .then tailgating IS illegal.....:dang:

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-20-2008, 03:22 PM
The date will probably be Aug 17 and yes Labatt or Molson will have a beer tent or something going on. For $250 average ticket to see a preseason game....no way.

I live out west and would rather fly to an away game out this way somewhere. Since the furthest west the Steelers travel this year is Tenn. I'd rather fly to the burgh for a home game and get scalpers tickets for two-phitty.

SteelCityMan786
03-20-2008, 03:26 PM
As for what day they are playing on, beats me, it hasn't been mentioned.

But looking at the Toronto Blue Jays schedule, it won't be on the week of the 4th or 18th as they have games all week and weekend at home.

http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=tor&m=8&y=2008

Although the Toronto Argonaults have a home game on Friday, August 15, I can see the Steelers and Bills playing on Sunday August 17. It gives them Monday to take away the field and re-store it to the ball diamond.

I am going to rule out having the game on the week of the 25th. I don't see how this game can be played on a Friday during the labour day weekend (the NFL last year eneded the pre-season on a Friday). The CFL considers this weekend as the biggest one as most of the CFL teams are playing rival games. They last thing they want is the NFl stealing the spotlight from this weekend. Then there is the whole cottage factor when people leave the city.

Fortunately I'll be home from Football Camp that week.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Ya I'm hoping to pick up tickets from people trying to dump the pre-season game after getting the 8 game package deal.
I am sure Molson or Labatts will be putting on some sort of tailgate festivities :cheers:
however Petesburgh is right that the cops here frown apon open consumption of alcohol in public place much more that in the US.
But the "Canadian Ballet" is much more liberal than the US :thumbsup:

Yeah, too bad about the Toronto police...the cops in Calgary just take beer and tailgating as part of football. The Calgary Stampede is just a 2 week long festival of open alcohol, western hospitality and one night stands.

As for Ballet and other forms of expressive dance being liberal in Toronto, or better yet Montreal......True Dat.

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, too bad about the Toronto police...the cops in Calgary just take beer and tailgating as part of football.

Based on my travels, western Canadians are more laid back. So that doesn't surprise me. I don't get the idiots that run the CIty of Toronto. Hence, why I don't live there, just work.

I am worried what the NFL will do to the Argonauts though. This team dates back to 1873 and would kill me if they got run over by the NFL machine.

Petesburgh66
03-20-2008, 08:33 PM

I rather have Steelback, a Canadian owned brewery sponser it. They are getting shafted this year as there is no Grand Prix Toronto to sponser. Those other two mentioned have sold out. Watch it be Budweiser in the end as they sponser the CTV games.

And looking back, no way they are going to charge $250 for 500 level seats. I hate watching Blue Jays up in that level. The 100 level ones I can see the high price tag.

Edman
03-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Who wants to bet that the game will draw more Steeler fans from Toronto than the Bills?

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-20-2008, 10:55 PM
[QUOTE=Petesburgh66;378952]I rather have Steelback, a Canadian owned brewery sponser it. QUOTE]

Better hurry up then. Steelback is in bankruptcy protection.

If U cant sell a beer for Canadians to drink....it cant be that good..

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-20-2008, 10:57 PM
I am worried what the NFL will do to the Argonauts though. This team dates back to 1873 and would kill me if they got run over by the NFL machine.

Nobody in Toronto cares about the Argonauts anyways, so the Bills will Move there and the Argos will move to Quebec when they cant support the team. The NFL is a better economic draw.

Petesburgh66
03-21-2008, 12:56 AM
[QUOTE=Petesburgh66;378952]I rather have Steelback, a Canadian owned brewery sponser it. QUOTE]

Better hurry up then. Steelback is in bankruptcy protection.

If U cant sell a beer for Canadians to drink....it cant be that good..

Never mind. I must have missed that news story.

Galax Steeler
03-21-2008, 03:51 AM
then tailgating IS illegal.....:dang:

That is the only reason not to go.:cheers:

Petesburgh66
03-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Nobody in Toronto cares about the Argonauts anyways, so the Bills will Move there and the Argos will move to Quebec when they cant support the team. The NFL is a better economic draw.

It's not everybody. And it's not the Argos. It's the CFL they don't care about as they don't think it's major league enough. Plus they have been spoiled with the NFL for a couple of decades after a major mistake the CFL did in the early 80s (blackouts). The CFL is a great game.

And I don't want the Bills moving to Toronto. Deep down, I have this fear that a Toronto Bills team would erode the passion I already have for the Steelers. The last time a sports franchise of significance was brought into Toronto was the Raptors (Toronto FC and Rock don't cound). Before that, I was a Detroit Pistons fans It took me a while, but I became a Raptors fan over the years due to all the media exposure and going to the games.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-21-2008, 09:34 AM
Peteseburgh...I have experienced CFL games in Toronto. A friend of mine was their communications director when Flutie was there. I also have been to games in Calgary and the difference is night and day.

Its like a baseball game in Toronto, vs one in the US. In the US the baseball knowledge is so great and there is a buzz around the park, in Skydome you can hear the crickets unless something happens....that's why Dave Winfield used to have to urge the crowd on as he did.

The CFL is a great game, but the NFL is a much better product and only the true CFL fan in denial will debate that. In a free market the CFL will become a 2nd tier draw in Toronto and most likely they will move the team, but the economic spin off of NFL football in Toronto will be immense.

In hoops, I like the Raptors, but have always been a Celtics fan and still am. I wouldnt worry about the NFL coming to Toronto....there is nothing you can do about it.

Its like the 10 ton boulder rolling down a hill......just accept that its not gonna stop rolling. BTW, can you still get roasted pistacio nuts on the street in hogtown?? My dad used to bring them home as a kid. later,

SteelersHoss
03-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Bills are smart about this one, they would rather play in front of a full crowd in preseason in TO, than a half empty stadium in Orchard Park. For you NFL fans coming here to this game, there is no where to Tailgate, teh cops are pricks with regards to booze, and the Skydome(Rogers Centre) is a horrible place to watch ANY sporting event. Have fun BOys, I live close, but I would rather watch a game ANYDAY south of the Border.

BettisFan
03-21-2008, 05:32 PM
I cant wait till we have a canadian nfl team ha

SteelerFan091472
03-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Bills are smart about this one, they would rather play in front of a full crowd in preseason in TO, than a half empty stadium in Orchard Park..

Maybe as recently as 5-10 years ago that would've been the case, but in the last couple of years the Bills have sold out several pre-season games. I would think that if the game was in Orchard Park, it would be a near or total sellout. But since the Bills have signed this deal to have some of their home games in Toronto, the Bills would be foolish not to have Steelers play in Toronto.

Borski
03-23-2008, 05:13 PM

Just a suggestion, the NFL could absorb the CFL and then would have several teams in Canada and we could have longer seasons with more playoff games.

BettisFan
03-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Just a suggestion, the NFL could absorb the CFL and then would have several teams in Canada and we could have longer seasons with more playoff games.

neh, then where would we send unwanted and druggy players?

MACH1
03-23-2008, 05:31 PM

To the bungals

BettisFan
03-23-2008, 05:44 PM
To the bungals

True that, good call, most of them already are there so its good, i say we just throw the bungles in to the CFL

fansince'76
03-23-2008, 05:44 PM

And watch the league become even more watered down and the quality of play go further downhill? No thanks.

Preacher
03-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Here is what we need to remember...

the move to Toronto may be a fore-runner to moving the team there permanently. . . yet this team is NOT LOSING MONEY.

How dangerous is it when a league will let a team move because the are not making ENOUGH money?

Don't forget, we too are a small market team.

fansince'76
03-23-2008, 06:04 PM

the move to Toronto may be a fore-runner to moving the team there permanently. . . yet this team is NOT LOSING MONEY.

How dangerous is it when a league will let a team move because the are not making ENOUGH money?

The Steelers franchise has 2 things going for it that the Bills franchise doesn't - the Rooneys and a truly massive fanbase. The Steelers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. I doubt the league would risk alienating one of the largest, if not THE largest individual fanbase it has by encouraging/allowing one of its true flagship franchises to move. The league would be cutting off its nose to spite its face. To put it another way, the Steelers move, I find something else to do on Sundays during the fall, and I know I'm far from being alone in that sentiment. I may not be a season ticket holder or live in the area anymore, but I do buy my share of Steelers memorabilia, and that would cease along with my viewership of the league's games as a whole. I already have a sour taste in my mouth over Spygate and the Pats* cheating - the NFL wants to lose me as a fan for good? Sure, go ahead and move the Steelers.

BettisFan
03-23-2008, 06:05 PM

If the Steelers left pittsburgh...wow. They wouldnt be the Steelers, many of us would be come severely deppresed, cry in corners and eat donuts (lots and lots of donuts). Lives would be over. Come on you all know this is just a scary thought, what would the burgh be with out SteelerNation! Honestly i dont think this will happen, there is such a big fanbase they would do something about it and get the team to stay. We have sold out our games for ever now I dont think we even have to worry at all.

Preacher
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM
You both, in a strange way, just made my point.

If it becomes ALL ABOUT MONEY... then they aren't going to care about that, because they are going to be able to pick up more fans in another city, then move a team back to pittsburgh in 3 or 5 years, since they have a built in fan base. a la the Browns.

These guys are charter members of the AFL, and personally, I will be ticked if they ripped the team from the fans. To me, it would just be another slap in the face of the average fan everywhere.

I can understand if the team wasn't drawing a crowd, but this team does.

BettisFan
03-23-2008, 06:36 PM

If it becomes ALL ABOUT MONEY... then they aren't going to care about that, because they are going to be able to pick up more fans in another city, then move a team back to pittsburgh in 3 or 5 years, since they have a built in fan base. a la the Browns.

These guys are charter members of the AFL, and personally, I will be ticked if they ripped the team from the fans. To me, it would just be another slap in the face of the average fan everywhere.

With new york they have 3 teams (sorta you knwo with NJ and everything) so its different its hard to get a real fanbase with 3 teams in a state lol.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-23-2008, 10:07 PM

Then the city needs to buck up and build a stadium with some luxury boxes to maximize revenue like the Steelers did with Heinz Field or the Browns did AFTER Modell moved them to Baltimore.

Ralph Wilson stadium is a dump and if the city cant afford to help the Bills keep up with the Jones', then they will have the Bills move and take the cash cow with them......its that simple.

I think the point is that there isnt enough corporate support and municipal support to do this and if not, then the team will move.....its that simple. If they can support the team, they will keep them.

verks36
03-23-2008, 10:20 PM
eehhhh Canada whats this all aboot

Petesburgh66
03-23-2008, 10:49 PM

Anybody suspended from the NFL isn't allowed in the CFL anymore due to the "The Ricky Williams Rule".

http://www.thestar.com/article/154141

Petesburgh66
03-23-2008, 10:52 PM

The NFL will do anything they can to put a team back in LA before putting one in Toronto. The Bills can stay in Buffalo for all I care.

I suspect Toronto is being used here by the Bills to build a new downtown stadium in Buffalo in the end.

mastermind1967
03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
I got friends in the T-Dot (Toronto). I think I will go to that game. Try to get my 102 Million Big Ben jersey signed. :thumbsup:

steeltheone
03-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Probably right. Just like KC with the pens. Use Toronto as leverage to get the new stadium.

I'll bet the players will just hate going to Canada for a pre season game, when they hate pre season to begin with.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-24-2008, 01:38 PM
eehhhh Canada whats this all aboot

Probably something to do with round bacon, maple syrup and beer in stubby bottles eh.

Or the American stereotype.....come on up north, Ya'll just leave yer guns at home with Ellie May and Billy Bob. But better bring that big ole brick of artery cloggin american cheddar, cause we aint got no Fatburger, or McGreaseburgers round these parts.....but there is chewin tabaccy.

stlrtruck
03-24-2008, 01:54 PM
But better bring that big ole brick of artery cloggin american cheddar, cause we aint got no Fatburger, or McGreaseburgers round these parts.....but there is chewin tabaccy.

Does that mean we can trade some good cheddar for the chewin tabaccy?

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Does that mean we can trade some good cheddar for the chewin tabaccy?

Ok eh..... we got some Red Man to trade for some orange cheese so we can put it on the egg mcmuffin with the round bacon eh. Or if you got it in cheese curds....in Montreal they throw it on some french fries with gravy eh and call it poutine.

But really hard to watch a hockey game and eat that eh. Best thing is bring the cheese and we cook up some burgers, pick up a two-four of Molson Canadian and some clamato juice and either make a "red eye" or a caesar and watch the stillers and see what Don Cherry thinks eh.

stlrtruck
03-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Ok eh..... we got some Red Man to trade for some orange cheese so we can put it on the egg mcmuffin with the round bacon eh. Or if you got it in cheese curds....in Montreal they throw it on some french fries with gravy eh and call it poutine.

But really hard to watch a hockey game and eat that eh. Best thing is bring the cheese and we cook up some burgers, pick up a two-four of Molson Canadian and some clamato juice and either make a "red eye" or a caesar and watch the stillers and see what Don Cherry thinks eh.

I'd skip the chewy tabaccy altogether and just go for the burgers and beer (even the red eye thing too!

As for Don Cherry - who the heck is that? :hunch:

Petesburgh66
03-24-2008, 06:00 PM

Canada's biggest loud mouth. But he is entertaining to watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Cherry_(ice_hockey)
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/coach.html

F5JPTb8nyBA

SteelCityMan786
03-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Don Cherry a lot of the time, is Canada's Biggest Dumbass.

Preacher
03-24-2008, 06:11 PM
I'd skip the chewy tabaccy altogether and just go for the burgers and beer (even the red eye thing too!

Hey...

there is a lot of things that we can rip on about Canada... hosers...

but Grapes (Don Cherry), he is untouchable, even if he does hate Europeans playing his sport in his country.

:wink:

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Don Cherry a lot of the time, is Canada's Biggest Dumbass.

Yeah, Cherry is like John Madden was 10 years ago as far as being crazy.....but he speaks his mind like Charles Barkley in a way that he often says what most people wanna say, but cant because its not politically correct.

I heard him tell a story of a US citizen that was convicted of attempted murder in Canada and then released some 4 or 5 years later, deported and then allowed to re-enter Canada, where he shot somebody again.

Cherry's stance on it was he would like to have all ex cons released to a halfway house and that those houses be situated next to judges.....so the next time a judge lets an attempted murderer off on an easy sentence they can know what its like having a hard core criminal next to them. Rather than thinking its somebody elses problem.

That is a man that speaks common sense and aint afraid to get in a good dustup either.!!

CanadianSteel
03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Although I don't agree with everything Don Cherry says, he is a proud and loud Canadian, somehting severly lacking in most of the population.
Besdies Hockey is the coolest sprot next to NFL football...

CanadianSteel
03-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Bills have the fan base no doubt, and many are Canadian.
However the Western New York economy is struggling and they can charge 4x5 times the price for tickets up here. Bills have consitantly one of the lowest (if not the lowest )average ticket price. When I went to Bills/ Steelers in Buffalo last game of 2004 season I got good tickets on-line from Bills ticket office for less than $50.
Those same tickets can be sold here for $200 plus, and the corporations here would be lining up to spend money on the luxury boxes, something that Buffalo is lacking.
Would definately feel sorry if the Bills ever left Buffalo, but would never consdier cheering for anyone else but Steelers.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Yup, Toronto is Canada's richest city and the economic hub of the country.

Other than a 5 alarm fire in North Tonawanda or East Cheektowaga......what has Buffalo got any more??

But if they can pony up and build a new stadium for the Bills, they can probably keep the franchise.

Petesburgh66
04-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Official date.

Thursday, Aug. 14 @ 7:30 p.m

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Let me know when you hear what ticket prices are like.

I got buddy's in Toronto and might consider making the trip....but not if its an outrageous price to watch 1 quarter of football and 3 quarters of guys that will be driving for UPS in 3 weeks.

TackleMeBen
04-03-2008, 05:39 PM
toronto is a great city. went there for a orioles/blue jays game at skydome..lol.
in one evening i went to the hard rock cafe, planet hollywood and got kicked out of a bar..lol.. :wink02:

rumor has it that ticket prices are going to be about $250.00.

Petesburgh66
04-03-2008, 11:41 PM
I had to sign up on

http://www.billsintoronto.com/

to even get a shot at getting tickets. Man, this is lame.

SteelersMongol
04-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Lucky Canadians.

Rhee Rhee
04-04-2008, 01:00 AM
wow toronto... thats quite far from hawaii...

i'll stick to the TV