PDA

View Full Version : Men's Fantasy Camp

SteelersHoss
03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
I am proud to say, my wife is the best. She just presented me with a form that she she sent in for me to attend the Men's Steelers Fantasy Camp in May/June.
I am curious, has anyone been there before? How good of a time is it? Do the players, special guests sign autographs, pictures taken? I am pumped. Just me and myself for a weekend hanging out with fellow Steelers fans. Any and all information is grealtly appreciated.

BettisFan
03-21-2008, 09:23 PM
I am proud to say, my wife is the best. She just presented me with a form that she she sent in for me to attend the Men's Steelers Fantasy Camp in May/June.
I am curious, has anyone been there before? How good of a time is it? Do the players, special guests sign autographs, pictures taken? I am pumped. Just me and myself for a weekend hanging out with fellow Steelers fans. Any and all information is grealtly appreciated.
wow thats tight, i saw that on steelers.com looks tight, enjoy it let us know how it goes.

steeltheone
03-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Went last year and will be going this year too. Great time. Meet all the players, hear the stories...work out with position coaches...great food...very relaxed.

SteelersHoss
03-22-2008, 07:08 AM
do the guys share dorm rooms? Is there Beer allowed in the rooms? I read last year that gift bags were handed out, what were in them? I am like a 8 year old boy again.

Stlrs4Life
03-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Have a good one Hoss! Make sure you save some $$ so you can make it to another game this season.

SteelersHoss
03-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Have a good one Hoss! Make sure you save some $$ so you can make it to another game this season.

My Friend, my wife and I are waiting for the schedule to come out to decide what game to go to. We will be there with Bell's on.

Preacher
03-23-2008, 07:26 PM
My Friend, my wife and I are waiting for the schedule to come out to decide what game to go to. We will be there with Bell's on.

I made that trip last year.

May I suggest you stay at the Springhill Suites by mariott.

it is very close to the stadium (walking distance).

They also have a shuttle to take you pretty much anywhere you want except the airport.

make sure you get a room with a stadium view and a hot tub!!

BettisFan
03-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Wait preacher where are your from? I thought pittsburgh

SteelersHoss
03-24-2008, 08:54 AM
I made that trip last year.

May I suggest you stay at the Springhill Suites by mariott.

it is very close to the stadium (walking distance).

They also have a shuttle to take you pretty much anywhere you want except the airport.

make sure you get a room with a stadium view and a hot tub!!

Actually, we stayed at a the Marriot by the Mellon Arena. A little farther, but we stayed there each night for no more than 40 bucks. Scored the rooms on Priceline. If you don;t care what hotel you stay at, good site to check out.
We were able to walk around downtown, and it was only a 40 mnin walk back from the football stadium. I love your City, I really do.

steeltheone
03-24-2008, 01:00 PM
do the guys share dorm rooms? Is there Beer allowed in the rooms? I read last year that gift bags were handed out, what were in them? I am like a 8 year old boy again.

Yes, you stay with another camper in the dorms. We got a jersey w name on it ,hat, tshirt,stickers. You get a photo and video with all the camp activities later.

Carolina Steelers
08-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Yes, you stay with another camper in the dorms. We got a jersey w name on it ,hat, tshirt,stickers. You get a photo and video with all the camp activities later.

I know this thread is 5yrs old but wondering how hard is it to go and does it sell out fast I called last month to get on waiting list. Ive got 1/2 money saved up already I'm assuming previous campers have priority then the rest of us over 300 went last yr. Just wondering how it works if ur on waiting list to you get priority before people not on list.

Carolina Steelers
02-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Anyone that's interested 2014 steelers mens fantasy camp is now open for registration I paid and signed up this morning. 699.00 is not cheap for a weekend but I've been saving all yr on and off always wanted to attend

http://www.steelers.com/schedule-and-events/Mens_Fantasy_Camp.html