PDA

View Full Version : green bay gameplan against the steelers

tony hipchest
11-03-2005, 12:59 PM
just listened to some talking heads say forget a balanced attack. (gb has no running game) and to look for farve to just go out there and run the 2 minute offense all game long. this sounds like it could be another game where the te and rb are primarily used to max protect for farve and used for the dink and dunk crap that has been so successful against the steelers in the past. farve gets rid of the ball quick which makes getting pressure on him even more important. otherwise it could be a long tiring day for the steelers defense

BlitzburghRockCity
11-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah I would look for the packers to not try and run it much either. 2 minute offense of not, Farve still has the quickest release in the league now so either way it wont be a cakewalk. Look for us to control the clock, slow down the pace of the game, with willie and jerome.

Prosdo
11-03-2005, 01:48 PM
It will be hard to get to Farve especially if our guys don't step it up. But I have faith that they will. We will definitely need to eat up a lot of clock.

tony hipchest
11-03-2005, 01:57 PM
i bet farve is glad g. lloyd isnt playing. i bet he has visions of fishing thrown up vicodins out of the toilet just thinking about it.

for those who dont remember, in a 95 preseason game lloyd laid one of the most viscious hits on a qb ive EVER seen. farve flew backwards through the air almost 5 yards and had his jaw broke. that hit led to his pill addiction. lloyd was one mean hard hitting s.o.b!