PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick, The Pervert

PAMillerGrrl83
03-24-2008, 11:07 PM
I was checking out TMZ.com and ran across this.....

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/03/032208_belicheck.jpg

revefsreleets
03-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Could be worse...could be a dude...

verks36
03-25-2008, 09:07 AM

Lol thats what I was thinking

Elvis
03-25-2008, 03:08 PM
:wink02:
I hear that Bill is gonna be the next coach at Tennessee, so he is starting his spying early

SteelerFanInCA
03-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Looks like he has his camera phone in hand and ready to go. :sofunny:

rbryan
03-25-2008, 04:19 PM

I don't know, those are some big legs. In Fla shaved legs and butt shorts don't necessarily mean its a girl.

polamalu82
03-25-2008, 04:41 PM
If looking at a girls ass makes you a pervert, then I guess I'm one too.:sofunny:

PAMillerGrrl83
03-25-2008, 07:28 PM
He's old thats my point, not that he's looking just that its midly disturbing.

polamalu82
03-25-2008, 07:59 PM

Bill says...........

http://www.phsc.ca/Boris/dirty_old_men.jpg

HometownGal
03-25-2008, 08:57 PM

Not that Beliprick* is included in my thoughts here because I can almost guarantee he'd be too busy admiring his needle deek in the mirror to be of any real purpose, but most "older" guys rock in the lovin' department if ya know what I mean. :wink02:

The Patriot
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Not that Beliprick* is included in my thoughts here because I can almost guarantee he'd be too busy admiring his needle deek in the mirror to be of any real purpose, but most "older" guys rock in the lovin' department if ya know what I mean. :wink02:
I'm not old but my theory is that when things stop working, that's God telling you, "No!"

HometownGal
03-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm not old but my theory is that when things stop working, that's God telling you, "No!"

:toofunny:

Trust me when I tell you - age is just a number. :thumbsup:

TheWarDen86
03-25-2008, 09:25 PM

If you can't will "things" to work anymore then you derseve to go without.*

*disclaimer: the author of the above statement prays to the almighty daily that this will never happen to him.

The Patriot
03-25-2008, 09:44 PM

Yeah sure thing, mom. I'm gonna go play outside.

polamalu82
03-25-2008, 10:48 PM

Wow, old men good huh. It must've been awhile since you had some young..........:banana::sofunny:

HometownGal
03-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Wow, old men good huh. It must've been awhile since you had some young..........:banana::sofunny:

I said "older", not "old". Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit, eh? :wink02: Considering that I'm in my late 40's, "young............:banana:" isn't my cup of tea. Word of the day: experience.

Beliprick* is 55 - hardly what I consider "old". I was responding to PaMillerGrrl83's statement about Beliprick* being "old".

Yeah sure thing, mom. I'm gonna go play outside.

Be sure to play outside in the street, won't you? :flap:

CanadianSteel
03-26-2008, 08:57 AM

Reminds of a little saying I am now using as I am getting a bit older.

" I not as good as I once was...... but I'm as good once as I ever was "

:thumbsup:

polamalu82
03-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I said "older", not "old". Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit, eh? :wink02: Considering that I'm in my late 40's, "young............:banana:" isn't my cup of tea. Word of the day: experience.

Beliprick* is 55 - hardly what I consider "old". I was responding to PaMillerGrrl83's statement about Beliprick* being "old".:

I said "older", not "old". Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit, eh? :wink02:

My reading comprehension is just fine. I know you wrote "older". You're just sugar coating the word "old" with an "er".:sofunny:

Considering that I'm in my late 40's, "young............:banana:" isn't my cup of tea. Word of the day: experience.

Well considering men in their 40's want girls in their 20's, I'd say young.......:beaver: is their "cup of tea".:sofunny:

fansince'76
03-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Well considering men in their 40's want girls in their 20's, I'd say young.......:beaver: is their "cup of tea".:sofunny:

Wow, sounds like someone is bitter and probably lost out to one of those "old" dudes. :old:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-26-2008, 11:45 AM

Every generation thinks they invented sex and drinking....:binky:

CB1977
03-26-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm with HTG on this one. Give me an older more experienced guy anytime over someone in their 20's...

That's ALL I'm saying.............................

HometownGal
03-26-2008, 01:42 PM
My reading comprehension is just fine. I know you wrote "older". You're just sugar coating the word "old" with an "er".:sofunny:

Don't put words in my mouth, please. I know exactly what I meant and it wasn't what you interpreted at all.

Well considering men in their 40's want girls in their 20's, I'd say young.......:beaver: is their "cup of tea".:sofunny

I have a whole host of over 40 male friends who would beg to differ with you. :sofunny:

PAMillerGrrl83
03-26-2008, 02:51 PM
:argue::Ack, I didn't mean to start a war here. I've only been with one guy LoL and he's in his 20's so therefore I can't exactly speak from experience. I just think Belechick is creepy so it weirded me out.:wave:

The Patriot
03-26-2008, 03:08 PM
:argue::Ack, I didn't mean to start a war here. I've only been with one guy LoL and he's in his 20's so therefore I can't exactly speak from experience. I just think Belechick is creepy so it weirded me out.:wave:
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. That picture didn't really impress me. Find me a picture of Bill eyeing Tom, then we'll talk.

Stu Pidasso
03-26-2008, 03:46 PM
It also looks very poorly photoshopped. I call shenanigans...

MasterOfPuppets
03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. That picture didn't really impress me. Find me a picture of Bill eyeing Tom, then we'll talk.

Confiscated Patriots Videotapes Contain Extensive Footage Of Tom Brady Showering

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/confiscated_patriots_videotapes

polamalu82
03-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Confiscated Patriots Videotapes Contain Extensive Footage Of Tom Brady Showering

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/confiscated_patriots_videotapes

I just found the actual footage of the video. This is Belichick singing the song to Tom.

9ufwukWgKfI

The Patriot
03-26-2008, 07:00 PM
That is the creepiest song I've ever heard. :jawdrop:

"Brady, in so many ways I want to catch your passes. Won't you throw me something softly down the field."
"How I long for you to hit me in the slot."

Galax Steeler
03-26-2008, 07:10 PM
I just found the actual footage of the video. This is Belichick singing the song to Tom.

9ufwukWgKfI

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

revefsreleets
03-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Ew...I feel "the gay" all over me just by watching that.