PDA

View Full Version : Time to eDUCE a win

I.C. Lights
11-04-2005, 12:32 AM
It's a lot of pressure to put on a guy who hasn't played in a year or so, but Duce needs to win us this game. With Batch in and the Bus in question, it's time for Duce to show he's worth the $$

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2005, 02:31 AM
DDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Lets go man, we know u can do it !!! Duce can win back the affection of the Steeler fans who havent seen him play in quite awhile, on sunday !

Prosdo
11-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Let's go Duce! We need ready to go!

clevestinks
11-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Lets go Duce! Lets go Willie! I myself have been pretty hard on Duce here. But as long as the wear the best colors in the league, then I`m thier biggest fan. Go Black and Gold

bengalsfan21
11-04-2005, 12:17 PM
Lets go Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it don't matter I picked up Duce in my fantasy football, but I am starting Willie so go Willie!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
11-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Lets go Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it don't matter I picked up Duce in my fantasy football, but I am starting Willie so go Willie!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I have to agree with you! I want Duce to play well, but not to many plays. I need Willie to have a big game for me. I have Portis, and he sucks

bengalsfan21
11-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Actually I have to agree with you! I want Duce to play well, but not to many plays. I need Willie to have a big game for me. I have Portis, and he sucks

Willie has been my most productive, I have J.Lewis, Mike Anderson, Marion Barber, and I lost A. Green.........my 15th round pick in Parker has produced more points then my 2nd and 3rd pick combined which was Green and Lewis.

clevestinks
11-04-2005, 01:43 PM
I have Portis the Bust, Fast Willie who shares carries with the Bus, Priest Holmes who shares carries with Larry Johnson, and I picked up Tony Fisher, mostly because I saw him play n high school about ten times.

Prosdo
11-04-2005, 02:09 PM
I have Willie on my fantasy team as well. Go Willie!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Cmon Duce and Willie...I have Willie on 2 of my teams...but the Steelers win is more important than my Fantasy Football wins.

HERE WE GO STEELERS,HERE WE GO!

SteelCityMan786
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
It's time for Duces arising

SteelProven
11-05-2005, 01:24 PM
To tell you the truth I think Staley is a better 1,2 punch with parker. I say the steelers activate bettis use a full house backfield with all backs and run it till the wheels fall off. Just till Ben comes back from injury. This was a good time to sit him I think becuz we are facing teams in th next few weeks that are suspect stop the run.