PDA

View Full Version : Would like to see....Random thoughts for 2008 Steelers

CanadianSteel
03-27-2008, 01:34 PM
I was thinking about some random things I would like to see from the Steelers in 2008. Most are not performance related things necessarily and figured I will start with a couple and then feel free to add to the list or comment.
Man the off season seems long....

- would like to see the opossing team slip more often than the home team at Heinz Since we kept the grass (.....see Willie Parker)
- Would like to see Tomlin show at least some emotion at times towards the happenings during the game
- would like to see for all games the home crowd and atmosphere like it was for the Jags playofff game
- would like to see Tomlin lightening up on training camp just a wee bit to hopefully avoid injuries in 2008
- would like to see more passing to RB's out of the backfield and bring back the "Screen pass" as a useful play. (did not work many times in 2007)
- would like to see Troy keep his long hair flowing from his helmet, but also switch back to playing a more traditional safety position a little more
- would like to see a flat out balls to the wall speedster used on kick off and punbt returns
- Would like to Steelers "Bye" week in the middle of the season just friggin once...

OK you can take it from here Steeler Fans, all replies including comical are welcome.... :tt02:

Dino 6 Rings
03-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Would like to see our continued domination of the AFC North.

Would like to see Washington not drop an important pass.

Would like to see our Offense JAM the ball down the other teams throat every single week, just because we can. Slam it right between the tackles down their neck!

Would like to see wins over NE, Jax and SD.

Would like to see Ben break his own TD team Record.

Would like to see Matt Jones in the black and gold.

Would like to see the Steelers win against teams they should beat, like the Jets, Cards or Broncos.

swanman12
03-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Would like to see an offensive line that does not allow 47 sacks

tunes4life
03-27-2008, 02:14 PM
Would like to see how big a superbowl ring would have to be to fit 6 diamonds!

How many diamonds do you need before they start switching to superbowl bracelets? :tt02:

stlrtruck
03-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Would like to see Roethlisberger have the highest QB rating as a winning QB in the Super Bowl

Would like to see FWP break his own record in the SB

Would like to have a defense that understands the phrase, "3 and out"

Would like Tomlin to hire me as an assistant (I'd do almost anything) coach

RoethlisBURGHer
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
I would like to see Ike Taylor lead the league in interceptions.

I would like to see Troy Polamalu win Defensive Player of the Year.

I would like to see Ben Roethlisberger have his first of many MVP seasons.

I would like to see Willie Parker finish the season as the NFL's leading rusher.

I would like to see Santonio Holmes break Randy Moss' single-season TD catch record.

I would like to see Hines Ward lay Ed Reed and Bart Scott out again.

19ward86
03-27-2008, 03:37 PM
would like to see the whole team have probowl caliber seasons...

The Duke
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I would like a big runningback that doesn't suck like willie parker :chuckle:

now seriously, all I want is for our franchise QB to not have to be on the floor all day

oh, and I want the season to start already :tt02:

The_WARDen
03-27-2008, 04:50 PM
16 straight shutout victories..
Ben getting sacked 0 times...
SB victory #6 over the Cowgirls..

okay, so I don't ask for much.

Serioulsy, how about some easy wins where I'm not poppin Tums the whole 4th quarter fellas?

tony hipchest
03-27-2008, 04:54 PM
I would like to see Hines Ward lay Ed Reed and Bart Scott out again.

i'll second that. 2 highlight reel shots in 1 game by our freaking wr. although can we substitute ray lewis for 1 of them?

Dino 6 Rings
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
I love the sarcasm that drips in this forum...

Would like to see Hines Ward attempt to River Dance again...

lilyoder6
03-27-2008, 05:19 PM
i would like to see our young players become good/great starters and and key role players.. :)

steel striker
03-27-2008, 05:40 PM
The next time in the playoffs with a chance to ice the game on 3rd and 6 please Tomlin let Ben throw the ball fore the win instead of let's hope our defense can hold. That play call still bugs me to this day and, I could understand in years when we did not have a good QB. Have said that Ben is our franchise guy so let him decide the outcome.

stillers4me
03-27-2008, 05:44 PM
I would like to see Troy hand Ocho Stinko his toofs again.

HometownGal
03-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Would love to see Farrior make a turf pizza outta A$$ Chin in Foxborough! About 20 times.

NJarhead
03-27-2008, 05:54 PM
all I want for Christmas is our Big Nasty "D" back.

Galax Steeler
03-27-2008, 06:29 PM
I would like to see woodley knock carson palmers teeth out on the turf at heinz field.

Hapa
03-27-2008, 06:57 PM
I actually think it's good that tomlin stays cool.

NJarhead
03-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I would like to see woodley knock carson palmers teeth out on the turf at heinz field.

Well, if Anthony Smith can do that to Chad then maybe Woodley can do it to Carson. :tt02:

steeltheone
03-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Matt Jones in Black and Gold........The guy's a bum

Elvis
03-28-2008, 06:15 AM
I would like to see Anthony Smith step up and be the FS that the steelers so dearly need.
I would also like to see C Hartwig be the next Steelers' Great Center.
And I would also like to see Timmons step in and take Larry Foote's job away from him this fall and be a All-Pro MLB for the Steelers for the next 12 years.
Oh yeah... Number 6 would be nice!!!
:tt02:

Gasteeler
03-28-2008, 09:21 AM
I would like to see my first game at Heinz filed.

I would like to see us kick the crap out of the browns...like last year

I would like to see Tomlin "lose it" just once.

I would like to see James Harrison knock out Kellen Winslow.
:cheers:

DACEB
03-28-2008, 10:05 AM
I would like to see the old Hampton back!

Dino 6 Rings
03-28-2008, 11:59 AM
I would like to see more optimism out of Steelers fans and less (glass half empty) comments from fans.

I would like to see the Steelers Cowboys game live.

memphissteelergirl
03-28-2008, 12:45 PM
I want to see that "Steeler Swagger" back...the kind like in the storied days of the '70's that struck fear and intimidation in opponents.

I want to see Big Ben win league MVP (of course that hinges on us getting a decent O-line).

I want to see FWP and Troy P. get back to form.

I want to see Anthony Smith mature and become the player we know he can be.

That's not much...is it? :wink02:

drew102e
03-28-2008, 02:00 PM
i wanna see: another super bowl ...natch

i wanna see: pro bowl love for double digit steelers

i wanna see: the patriots contracted

fansince'76
03-28-2008, 02:04 PM
I'd like to see us go 6-0 in the AFCN and of course, win the division again.

As somebody else said, I too would like to see Troy truly get back to his old form.

I would like to see Ben get sacked less than 20 times (hey, I can dream, can't I?)

League rushing title for Willie - he was so close this last season and probably would have gotten it if not for the broken leg.

A playoff bye as #1 or #2 seed (again, I can dream, can't I?)

Dino 6 Rings
03-28-2008, 02:10 PM
I would like to see Parker and the Steelers capture the Rushing Title.

The_WARDen
03-28-2008, 02:14 PM
I would like to see Dino 5 Rings make the following change:

SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Packers 3, Giants 3, Patriots 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Bears 1, Ravens 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1

steeltheone
03-28-2008, 03:19 PM
I would like to see Anthony Smith step up and be the FS that the steelers so dearly need.
I would also like to see C Hartwig be the next Steelers' Great Center.
And I would also like to see Timmons step in and take Larry Foote's job away from him this fall and be a All-Pro MLB for the Steelers for the next 12 years.
Oh yeah... Number 6 would be nice!!!
:tt02:

Hartwigs to old to be the Steelers next great center. But he can be a nice fill in to we find a young stud. Anything can be better than Mahan.

BettisFan
03-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Big Ben not be the most sacked qb, not even in top 10.

Dino 6 Rings
03-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Would like to see Ward make the Pro Bowl.

Steelersfan4life0655
03-28-2008, 05:53 PM
my biggest thing is to see Big Ben not be sacked so much. seriously if he had his sacks cut by at least 15 makes me wonder what kind of numbers he would be putting up. that's my biggest thing.

RJC
03-28-2008, 07:10 PM
I'd like to see Tomlin learn the 2 pt conversion chart....

fansince'76
03-28-2008, 07:44 PM
I'd like to see Tomlin learn the 2 pt conversion chart....

In the WC game, when the Steelers scored a TD to make it 28-23, he went for two - according to the 2-point conversion chart (http://www.normhitzges.com/thechart.htm) , he was supposed to do that being down by 5 points. The Steelers then scored another TD to take the lead 29-28, and he went for the 2-point conversion again, which according to the chart, was exactly what he should have done with a 1-point lead. I'd say he knows the chart just fine.

The Duke
03-29-2008, 01:36 AM
In the WC game, when the Steelers scored a TD to make it 28-23, he went for two - according to the 2-point conversion chart (http://www.normhitzges.com/thechart.htm) , he was supposed to do that being down by 5 points. The Steelers then scored another TD to take the lead 29-28, and he went for the 2-point conversion again, which according to the chart, was exactly what he should have done with a 1-point lead. I'd say he knows the chart just fine.

very well said :thumbsup:

RJC, I think you want the team to perform better on 2pt conversions. don't go blaming everything on tomlin

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 06:40 AM

I have seen a couple of draft "experts" who have made the same criticism of Tomlin...by slamming his knowledge of how to use a 2-point conversion chart..they show their own lack of knowlege about the same subject.

Well said .

RJC
03-29-2008, 10:10 AM
Tomlin went for 2 with over 10 minutes left to play. It was a newbie, panic button move. The matter was made even worse when they had the penalty called against them, were moved from the 2 to the 12, and yet, he decided to go for it again. In the end that missed extra point ended up costing us the game. It forced us to go for 2 the second time, which we failed on....Again! Had we just kicked the damn extra point with 10 minutes left, that last second FG could have only tied the game, as opposed to winning it. Learn the game fellas, then get back to me.....

Black@Gold Forever32
03-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Well the Steelers did convert that 2 pt conversion...The Phantom Hold Call on Sean Mahan took away those 2 pts....Then it was moved to the 12 and I do agree the Steelers should have kicked instead of going for 2 at the 12 yard line....Oh well though I don't blame Tomlin...He got caught up in the emotions of a play-off game...It happens...

As for what I want to see in 2008...

1. The Steelers sweep all 6 games against the AFC North rivals...
2. Beating the Pats and Colts would be sweet also....
3. Woodley and Timmons to become beasts......
4. Ben to throw for 40 TDs.....I called 30 TDs last year and I did the year before also...lol
5. Troy to stay healthy and play at the high level he use to play at...

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 10:54 AM
. Learn the game fellas, then get back to me.....

That would be the second time that you have said something that makes me embarrassed for you.

Youre wrong...and are basing your opinion on the outcome. Hindsight is 20-20. You may want to study the 2-point converter. Thats the true ruler as to what a coach should have done...not the end result.

Cut the attitude...you are not the end-all expert of the forum.

RJC
03-29-2008, 11:02 AM
That would be the second time that you have said something that makes me embarrassed for you.

Youre wrong...and are basing your opinion on the outcome. Hindsight is 20-20. You may want to study the 2-point converter. Thats the true ruler as to what a coach should have done...not the end result.

Cut the attitude...you are not the end-all expert of the forum.

I'm sorry LLT, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares what you think. Moving right along....:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 11:14 AM
I'm sorry LLT, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares what you think. Moving right along....:thumbsup:

..and you have mistaken yourself for someone that REALLY knows the game. Here is another link to a two-point conversion table so you can "learn the game"

http://www.geocities.com/thekickinggame/2ptchart.htm

you may go now.
:wave:

RJC
03-29-2008, 11:36 AM
..and you have mistaken yourself for someone that REALLY knows the game. Here is another link to a two-point conversion table so you can "learn the game"

http://www.geocities.com/thekickinggame/2ptchart.htm

you may go now.
:wave:

Edited posts. The intervet equivalent of stuttering.....:wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Edited posts. The intervet equivalent of stuttering.....:wave:

LMAO...ITS A LINK!!!...how do you figure its been edited?:dang:...now THAT'S comedy.

How about you show us a link to a two point conversion chart that backs up your argument?

fansince'76
03-29-2008, 11:57 AM
Learn the game fellas, then get back to me.....

I guess the Rooneys should have hired you instead of Tomlin. :yawn:

RJC
03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
LMAO...ITS A LINK!!!...how do you figure its been edited?:dang:...now THAT'S comedy.

How about you show us a link to a two point conversion chart that backs up your argument?

I don't know genius, maybe it was this at the bottom of your post "Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth : Today at 11:28 AM. " that tipped me off. Now THAT IS COMEDY! Secondly, you want me to back my hand? No problem...

"Pittsburgh also came up two points short by gambling, perhaps unwisely, for 2-point conversions after each of its final two touchdowns and getting neither. If the Steelers had kicked both times, Scobee?s field goal would have only tied it."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20080105023

"Tomlin was right to try the two-point conversion the first time around, when the Steelers were down five. Getting to within a field goal late in a close game is huge. But once the Steelers were moved back by the holding penalty, Tomlin should have realized how much harder it is to make a conversion from 12 yards back than from two yards back, and sent in the kicker to for the extra point and bring the score to within 28-24."
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/06/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-questioned-for-two-point-conversion-c/

"While many coaches would have kicked the extra point, Tomlin went for two points again from the 12-yard line. Roethlisberger scrambled to his right, but pulled up about 4 yards from the end zone and was stopped."
http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/06/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-questioned-for-two-point-conversion-c/

"The first time, Tomlin stayed with the 2-point conversion even after a holding call on center Sean Mahan pushed the Steelers back to the 12-yard line. On another debatable quarterback keeper, Roethlisberger was stopped at the 3.

?Yes, I?d do it again,? Tomlin said. ?I throw caution to the wind. I play to win.?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-steelers-tomlin&prov=ap&type=lgns

That enough for you? Anyone with a brain agrees with me...

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 12:06 PM
I guess the Rooneys should have hired you instead of Tomlin. :yawn:

Apparantly RJC has a different 2-point conversion chart than we can provide...I'm very interested in getting that link so that we can all be as proficient..and "learn the game"..from an obvious Master

fansince'76
03-29-2008, 12:07 PM

And anybody with a brain can see you're changing your argument midstream due to 20/20 hindsight. You originally said that Tomlin should learn the 2-pt conversion chart. I linked said chart and showed that he was correct ACCORDING TO THE CHART to go for the 2-pt conversion in both cases due to the score.

Dino 6 Rings
03-29-2008, 12:16 PM
I would like to see Steelers fans focus on an entire body of work and stop picking out one play to throw one of our players or coaches under the bus.

I would love to see the Steelers knock 3 opposing qbs out of games next season with clean but devastating hits.

I would like to see Fear in the eyes of opposing teams QBs.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't know genius, maybe it was this at the bottom of your post "Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth : Today at 11:28 AM. " that tipped me off. Now THAT IS COMEDY! Secondly, you want me to back my hand? No problem...

"Pittsburgh also came up two points short by gambling, perhaps unwisely, for 2-point conversions after each of its final two touchdowns and getting neither. If the Steelers had kicked both times, Scobee?s field goal would have only tied it."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20080105023

"Tomlin was right to try the two-point conversion the first time around, when the Steelers were down five. Getting to within a field goal late in a close game is huge. But once the Steelers were moved back by the holding penalty, Tomlin should have realized how much harder it is to make a conversion from 12 yards back than from two yards back, and sent in the kicker to for the extra point and bring the score to within 28-24."

"While many coaches would have kicked the extra point, Tomlin went for two points again from the 12-yard line. Roethlisberger scrambled to his right, but pulled up about 4 yards from the end zone and was stopped."

"The first time, Tomlin stayed with the 2-point conversion even after a holding call on center Sean Mahan pushed the Steelers back to the 12-yard line. On another debatable quarterback keeper, Roethlisberger was stopped at the 3.

?Yes, I?d do it again,? Tomlin said. ?I throw caution to the wind. I play to win.?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-steelers-tomlin&prov=ap&type=lgns

As I figured...nothing to back up your hand but sportwriters critisicm....thanks for showing us that the extent of your knowledge lies in yahoo blurps. Guess we can all throw away the 2-point conversion chart that all teams use ..from high school to the pros...because you found a "sportswriter" who didnt like the call....:sofunny:

So I guess you dont have a link to an ACTUAL 2-point conversion chart...just Yahoo and AOL opinions?

I guess we should have Tomlin throw away his Playbook and Rulebook also..and just contact you and see if you found any really nifty bits of solid info from Yahoo Sports.

Pathetic

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-29-2008, 12:20 PM
And anybody with a brain can see you're changing your argument midstream due to 20/20 hindsight. You originally said that Tomlin should learn the 2-pt conversion chart. I linked said chart and showed that he was correct ACCORDING TO THE CHART to go for the 2-pt conversion in both cases due to the score.
BINGO!!!!

tony hipchest
03-29-2008, 12:30 PM
That enough for you? Anyone with a pea brain agrees with me...

fixed

SteelersMongol
03-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Agreed.

I would like to see James Harrison knock out Kellen Winslow.

:thumbsup: Let him finish Peezy's work.

I would like to see Dino 5 Rings make the following change:

SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have?
Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Packers 3, Giants 3, Patriots 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Bears 1, Ravens 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1

:cheers: Amen 2 that.

Would like to see Ward make the Pro Bowl.

I would really love that. :bouncy:

AND I would like Tomlin to hire stlrtruck as an assistant coach, cuz he said he'd do almost anything. And I really MEAN it. :smile:

SteelShooter
03-30-2008, 12:17 AM
The next time in the playoffs with a chance to ice the game on 3rd and 6 please Tomlin let Ben throw the ball fore the win instead of let's hope our defense can hold. That play call still bugs me to this day and, I could understand in years when we did not have a good QB. Have said that Ben is our franchise guy so let him decide the outcome.

This was the best reply yet (other than the naked chick running out onto the field :yep: ). I was so incredibly pi$$ed during that game (and still am). :pissed:

BettisFan
03-30-2008, 12:36 AM
Would like to see the Steelers make a crazy signing and sign someone who is a star player

Galax Steeler
03-30-2008, 07:29 AM
Would like to see the Steelers make a crazy signing and sign someone who is a star player

without going broke.:flap:

siss
04-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I'd like to see fear in eyes of defensive players when they realize that Ben has gotten even better.

Id like to see our Oline become a dominating force.

Id like to see us get a "tall reciver" just for Ben.

Preacher
04-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I would like to see our two sophmore linebackers make us able to say - -

Lambert who?
Greene Who?
Lloyd Who?

Steel Pit
04-14-2008, 01:53 AM
I would like to see our offense perform like it did in 2004.

I would like to see our defense AND special teams perform like they did in 1995.

Rhee Rhee
04-14-2008, 02:09 AM
would like to see lamarr woodley get 15+ sacks w/o using roids like merrimen
would like to see anthony smith validate his draft status...
would like to see a little more emotion out of MT... nah just kidding :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
04-14-2008, 06:19 AM
would like to see lamarr woodley get 15+ sacks w/o using roids like merrimen:

That would be so great to see.

LVSteelersfan
04-14-2008, 11:25 AM
Would like to see it NOT BE WILLIE PARKER'S FAULT !!!!!!!
Would like to see all the scum in the NFL sent packing. (Harrison better be on his p's and q's for the rest of his career or out he goes with the rest of them)
Would like to see an O-line that gives Ben more than 2 seconds to throw.
Would like to see the Patriots lose every game they play this year.
Would like to see the Clowns fall flat on their face after all their offseason moves.
And last but not least - 6 RINGS FOR THE STEELERS BABY !!!!!!!!!

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 11:54 AM
i wanna see nate washington up his game

stlrtruck
04-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Would like to see it NOT BE WILLIE PARKER'S FAULT !!!!!!!
Would like to see all the scum in the NFL sent packing. (Harrison better be on his p's and q's for the rest of his career or out he goes with the rest of them)
Would like to see an O-line that gives Ben more than 2 seconds to throw.
Would like to see the Patriots lose every game they play this year. Would like to see the Clowns fall flat on their face after all their offseason moves.
And last but not least - 6 RINGS FOR THE STEELERS BABY !!!!!!!!!

After having their first round pick stripped from them for the details Matt Walsh (eventualy) provides to Commissioner Goodell :thumbsup:

Edman
04-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Would like the O-Line to have a 20 sack improvement.
Would like to see Nate Washngton step up his game.
Would like to see Lawrence Timmons get on the field and contribute.
Would like to see Lamarr Woodley solidify the pass rush.
Would like the Steelers avoid the injury bug.
Would like to see Ben continue his hot play.
Would like to see the Steelers make a statement against the critics.

lilyoder6
04-16-2008, 09:33 AM
i would love to see the pats fall and see moss bitch up there in boston.. and 4 him to relize he either should of went to philly or dallas 4 the money...

back to the steelers... ummm. i would like to see a more productive role from a running back outside of willie.. either najah steps up his game or moore/russel steps up

millwalldavey
04-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Willie @ full speed

Big back to come to the forefront

#43 @ full speed!

O-Line that can hold!

Number 6!

tony hipchest
04-16-2008, 02:09 PM
-mike tomlin hock a loogie and spit it in the general direction of a ref who pisses him off, with a little bubbly string of the lung cookie stuck to his lip and chin being shown on the jumbo-tron.

-video of dick lebeau reciting "Twas the night before Christmas" to the team.

-the actuall medical report of what kept santonio homes out of the beginning of camp last season.

-a bearded big ben wearing the bionic glove.

other than that, not too much.

lilyoder6
04-16-2008, 02:23 PM
i want to see mike tomlin play a trick on the team during training camp and him bring in omar epps pretend to be tomlin in a meeting

Midnightwriter7
04-16-2008, 08:38 PM
First of all... I am a single guy in Michigan .. I would like to meet and marry a Steelers girl who loved walking around the house in Steelers gear.... shirts hats panties, PJs ect ect... god how lucky some guys are !!!

ok now back to football...

I would love for Taylor to start making plays and catching the ball and getting thrown on all the time .

I would love for our O line to actually pass protect

I want Moore to step in and take some of the pressure off Parker and also make some decent returns on kick offs !! I think he will be aesome in those rolls !!

I want for us to get a Big receiver somewhere... I understand Hines is great and all that ... but I can undertand Ben wanting a bigger target as a 4th WR or # 3
I dontcare what round or if FA... just get someone who can give him a target a catch the ball

I want Tomlin to yell and scream .. I like him alot ( but I do miss that )

I think myron should be honored before every home game forever.. not just one night .. Myron should have his own statue !

I want our LBS to get more sacks and more pressure

I want us to win the AFC conference again ... of course i want Sb but first things first 1

rdsovchen
04-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Realistically, with this new schedule it would be great to see them go 11 - 5.
That might be asking a lot though.:tt:

rick723
04-18-2008, 12:18 AM
If we go 10-6 or 11-5 this year, we're some bad Mothers. If we go 12-4 and have a bye, we'll win the super bowl

SteelerFanInATL
04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Improvment on sacks given up by o-line

Pressure on the QB without sending four rushers. I am not suggesting that we switch to the 4-3.

More 3 and outs.

See Willie P get more of the tough yards and not see him stopped dead in his tracks at the LOS as we have seen many times in the past.

:tt02: :helmet: :tt: