PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-05-2005, 12:05 PM
When will this punk-ass learn to keep his mouth shut,and just play the game?

Suitanim
11-05-2005, 12:22 PM
It's ironic, and poetic justice...this stems from him calling the Eagles a classless organization, and they turn around and do exactly what a classy organization should do, and suspend the guy.

He's a poison on that team...

TasmanianTroy271
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Although they're finally taking action, this suspension is indefinite, they could bring him back next week. I wonder how this season'll end up panning out, and in what jersey TO will be in next year. I mean, after this, who would sign him? The Browns... :busted:

Prosdo
11-05-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm glad he isn't a member of our team. As I said before it's a shame that a guy with such talent will probably be most remembered for his BS instead of his talent. He has really burnt his ties with the Eagles. I don't see him being an Eagle next year. I'm curious as to what team would pick him up.

Koopa
11-05-2005, 02:09 PM
i think the eagles are in deep shit, i doubt they'll make the playoffs cause when they lose to the redskins they'll drop to last place in the division and it'll be tough to win the division and they probably won't get the wild card. it's gonna be intresting to see if any team wants t.o. next season, he can make a team but he can destroy it to because he's an ass

RoethlisBURGHer
11-05-2005, 02:46 PM
I think they'd have to cut T.O. simply because I don't see any teams wanting to give up good talent for the SOB.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2005, 03:10 PM
And to think McNabb pushed and pushed and pushed for him to come play in Philly.. How's that working out for ya Donovan?

TO is such an ass !!

Suitanim
11-05-2005, 06:34 PM
I think the team will ultimately improve with him out of the picture...poisonous players, no matter how talented, poison teams.

Prosdo
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
I think the team will ultimately improve with him out of the picture...poisonous players, no matter how talented, poison teams.

I couldn't agree more Suit. If you have guys like that then other players may get fed up or start acting up. No need for that drama.

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-05-2005, 07:34 PM
News that T.O. is out indefinately makes me laugh my a$$ off. Whats everybodys thoughts on where he could end up. Is he even able to play if released for another team. I hope he goes back to the shitty a$$ 49ers.

Avoid LLoyd1975
11-05-2005, 07:37 PM
You know its a damn shame with somebody with so much talent can be such a fuck-stain.

Prosdo
11-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Merged the two TO threads.

Suitanim
11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Good point, avoid...He's under contract with the Eagles, so his fate is entirely in their hands.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-05-2005, 08:52 PM
I really hope the NFL, (which it will not), makes an exapmple out of TO, and not a single team signs him. How cool would it be to see TO begging to come back to play football...(which he would.because he loves his money)....
It wouldnt happen, there is always a team looking to improve no matter what it may bring to their team, But i would love to see all the teams turn away from TO.

Suitanim
11-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Maybe it could happen...it would only take those few teams like the Ravens and Raiders who love to pick junk off the scrap/loser/punk market to show a little discipline for once...after all, they are the one's who help perpetuate this whole "Contract hold-out" bullshit by catering and kowtowing to these pampered underachieving egomaniacal assholes and giving them whatever they demand.

Nah, who are we kidding? Tampa would pick him up tomorrow if they could...

clevestinks
11-06-2005, 07:02 AM
On one hand, I feel sorrry for the Eagles, this is where T.O. claimed that he really wanted to play. He convinced them that he would be No trouble.
On the other hand, we all knew he was a pain in the ass. He caused trouble in SF. He caused trouble in ratbird land, now philly. Screw him, screw them

Lyn
11-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I don't feel at all sorry for the Eagles. they wanted to win at any cost. So they took on a "problem child." He will always be that way no matter who recruits him. I have mixed feelings as to whether or not he will ever be in any NFL team uniform. It is just sad..............so much talent what a waste.