PDA

View Full Version : Jury Reaches Verdict in Davenport Trial - NOT GUILTY

stillers4me
04-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Domestic violence trial begins for Steelers RB Davenport

CLEVELAND (AP) ? An attorney for Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najeh Davenport called the mother of his child a "drama queen" and denied that the player hit her as Davenport's trial on misdemeanor domestic violence and child endangering charges began Friday.

City prosecutors say Davenport slammed Anita Person to the ground, hit her and tried to choke her after he drove from Pittsburgh to Cleveland on Oct. 4 to pick up his 5-year-old son for a weekend visit.

Davenport's attorney, Patrick D'Angelo, said photos showed that Person had no marks on her face and neck.

If convicted, Davenport could face a jail sentence of 14 months and a suspension from the National Football League.

According to police, Davenport threatened to keep the child. Person said Davenport drove off as she unbuckled the child's seat belt and then slapped and choked her and slammed her to the ground while she held the boy.

According to Davenport, Person became upset over his plans to seek custody, climbed into the back seat of the moving car, kneeled on his 2-year-old son and grabbed the 5-year-old, then scratched Davenport's face outside the car.

http://www.usatoday.com:80/sports/football/nfl/steelers/2008-04-04-davenport-trial_N.htm

Is Dookie an abuser.......or is the lady a whacko?? Tune in tomorrow. :dang:

Steelman16
04-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Maybe the Roonney's otta check out each player's woman before signing them... :coffee:

I don't know if I'd miss him too much if he did get convicted, but his sake I hope he's not guilty.

BettisFan
04-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Well lets see how things go, but if he gets convicted we should drop him, we have moore now.

Galax Steeler
04-05-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm curious to see how this one plays out.

stillers4me
04-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Steelers running back on trial in Cleveland

Davenport charged with domestic violence Saturday, April 05, 2008John CanigliaPlain Dealer Reporter

Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najeh Davenport beat up the mother of his child during a custody dispute in October, refusing to stop hitting her until some youths surrounded him, Cleveland prosecutors said Friday.

Defense attorney Patrick D'Angelo said Davenport did not hit Anita Person, whom he called a "drama queen." He said that photos showed Person had no injuries to her face and neck and that a medical report indicated that she had hurt her lower back.

Davenport, 29, is on trial in Cleveland Municipal Court on misdemeanor charges of domestic violence, child endangering and unlawful restraint.

Beyond the legal consequences, Davenport could be fined or suspended by the National Football League if he is convicted.

Last year, Davenport earned $1 million from the Steelers, according to USA Today's database of player salaries.

Prosecutors said Davenport drove from Pittsburgh to Cleveland on Oct. 4 to pick up his son, Najeh Jr., for a weekend visit. They say that Davenport told Person that she would never see her son again.

That prompted Person to open Davenport's Range Rover as he was pulling away on East 115th Street, where she lived. She grabbed the child and began leaving when Davenport confronted her, prosecutors said.

They said he slapped Person, slammed her to the ground and tried to choke her.

"He really put a good whooping on her that day," said Michael Robinson, who testified that he saw the incident from his front porch.

D'Angelo said Davenport is a 6-foot-2, 260-pound running back. If he had beaten Person as badly as prosecutors claimed, the woman would have suffered serious injuries. But she didn't, the defense attorney said.

He said Person was hurt when she tried to get the boy out of the moving Range Rover.

Cleveland police did not arrest Davenport because officers could not determine the primary physical aggressor, D'Angelo said.

He called Davenport a devoted father, who only wanted time with his 5-year-old son.

D'Angelo said Davenport had been paying Person child support of about $2,000 a month. It increased to as much as $5,000 a month before the incident.

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/1207384400226400.xml&coll=2

stillers4me
04-05-2008, 07:34 AM
2 very different accounts of what happened that day........

I'm leaning toward the Dookster's side on this one. If he was guilty, I doubt he's go to trial. There would have been a deal with some big payoff to the woman and charges dropped. The fact that he's risking his career for the truth to be known says something to me. I hope I'm right.

Dino 6 Rings
04-07-2008, 09:46 AM
and people want to know why the Romans had a rule about only single men being allowed into the military.

too much drama for my warriors to deal with. Be single until you finish playing.

(I'm being sarcastic folks)

fansince'76
04-07-2008, 10:00 AM
too much drama for my warriors to deal with. Be single until you finish playing.

Worked for Lambert.

tony hipchest
04-07-2008, 10:01 AM
seems like dookie is in a "pinch".

43Hitman
04-07-2008, 10:47 AM
seems like dookie is in a "pinch".

Or "clench". :sofunny:

rick723
04-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Did he mess in the judges hamper?

BettisFan
04-07-2008, 07:53 PM
If he loses would he be going to jail?

stillers4me
04-07-2008, 07:57 PM
If he loses would he be going to jail?

It says he could get 14 months and a years suspension. That's why I thought he must have a good case against her.............why else would he risk that?

BettisFan
04-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow well I honestly think we wont be losing much but still that would be weak he is a good backup and a good player so lets hope this goes well.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
and people want to know why the Romans had a rule about only single men being allowed into the military.

(I'm being sarcastic folks)

Did that rule apply to gay men in the military too? Or were sinble warriors allowed to have relations with their fellow soldiers? The Roman civilization was much more open to homosexual and bisexual relationships than modern cultures and it was seen as acceptable.

I know the sarcasm, but a lot of people like to glamourize the Roman empire, while ignoring the whole truth.

I'll let the courts figure out the Dookie situation. I'm just happy to hear there was no laundry hamper in the closet ,in this court case.

GBMelBlount
04-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Did that rule apply to gay men in the military too? Or were sinble warriors allowed to have relations with their fellow soldiers? The Roman civilization was much more open to homosexual and bisexual relationships than modern cultures and it was seen as acceptable.

I know the sarcasm, but a lot of people like to glamourize the Roman empire, while ignoring the whole truth.

Uhhh, thanks for sharing "the hole truth" with us.

TheWarDen86
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Maybe the Roonney's otta check out each player's woman before signing them... :coffee:

You're not kidding. The whole NFL should...call it the "NFL Rookie's Girlfriend Symposium." Maybe televise it and instead of "are you smarter than a 5th grader" call it "are you crazier than a sh*thouse rat?" Unless it's Chris Henry. In his case you call it, "are you OLDER than a 5th grader."

TheWarDen86
04-07-2008, 09:40 PM

I'm going to keep my "in the rear with the gear comments to myself." uh-oh...wait.....too late.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 09:42 PM

Just saying that before adopting Roman philosophy because one part looks good, you might wanna consider what else was prevalent in their society......."not that there's anything wrong with it"

That, and they never lit arrows on fire and shot them at the enemy like in Gladiator. They used weighted javelin type spears that were not on fire.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm going to keep my "in the rear with the gear comments to myself." uh-oh...wait.....too late.

:sofunny:

TheWarDen86
04-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm partial to the warrior spirit of the Spartans myself.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=TheWarDen86;384265]You're not kidding. The whole NFL should...call it the "NFL Rookie's Girlfriend Symposium." QUOTE]

Isnt that the SNL game show......"What's that bitch sayin'?????"

TheWarDen86
04-07-2008, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=TheWarDen86;384265]You're not kidding. The whole NFL should...call it the "NFL Rookie's Girlfriend Symposium." QUOTE]

Isnt that the SNL game show......"What's that bitch sayin'?????"

Never saw that one. Remember the Salem Bitch Trials with Shannon Dougherty?

Shannon - "I didn't want to go to the dance with an ugly boy from Salem. I'd much rather attend with a sophisticated boy from Boston."

Mike Meyers - "huh, she's a BITCH! Burn her!!!"

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm partial to the warrior spirit of the Spartans myself.

I took a class in Univ. on Roman Civilization and man did they know how to goto war!!! It was excellent strategy, executed by relentless brutality.....which is how a football game is supposed to be played.

Spartans could kick ass too, but Michigan State is ruining their legacy.

But to get back to the thread. I have to say I'm not shocked that a guy that dumps in his ex's laundry basket, has a wacko for a girlfriend.

TheWarDen86
04-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Spartans could kick ass too, but Michigan State is ruining their legacy.

:rofl:

But to get back to the thread. I have to say I'm not shocked that a guy that dumps in his ex's laundry basket, has a wacko for a girlfriend.

Can't argue with that.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-07-2008, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=El-Gonzo Jackson;384272]

Never saw that one. Remember the Salem Bitch Trials with Shannon Dougherty?

Shannon - "I didn't want to go to the dance with an ugly boy from Salem. I'd much rather attend with a sophisticated boy from Boston."

Mike Meyers - "huh, she's a BITCH! Burn her!!!"

Yeah, that was great.!!

I think it was a Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle bit where he said "remember that fine looking girl on the block that never has a boyfriend for more than 4 months?? and you keep thinkin'....I should get me some of that. STAY AWAY.....CAUSE THE BITCH IS CRAZY!!!

If the trial reports are accurate, it might be like that.

StinkyB
04-07-2008, 11:30 PM
You're not kidding. The whole NFL should...call it the "NFL Rookie's Girlfriend Symposium." Maybe televise it and instead of "are you smarter than a 5th grader" call it "are you crazier than a sh*thouse rat?" Unless it's Chris Henry. In his case you call it, "are you OLDER than a 5th grader."

Yes, because it is the woman's fault. Where do you people come from? These athletes keep abusing their wives and girlfriends, because the poor guys keep getting tricked into dating and marrying crazy women. Sure. Maybe the Davenports and the Harrisons and the Wilsons are just pieces of human garbage, ever think of that?

Preacher
04-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Yes, because it is the woman's fault. Where do you people come from? These athletes keep abusing their wives and girlfriends, because the poor guys keep getting tricked into dating and marrying crazy women. Sure. Maybe the Davenports and the Harrisons and the Wilsons are just pieces of human garbage, ever think of that?

Amazing how you keep showing up on these threads...

NeverMind

Galax Steeler
04-08-2008, 03:26 AM

NeverMind

Thanks preacher you took the words right out of my mouth.:sofunny:

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-08-2008, 09:56 AM

I never blindly lay blame based on gender and in all of these cases its best to see what the facts are before I have an opinion. Not all women have the same motivation.

But, if you wanna see a case for "guys getting tricked into dating and marrying crazy women" just turn your TV on and watch The Bachelor. That show is a woman's worst enemy for perpetuating the opinon that women are crazy.

Why would young attractive women need to go on TV and compete to be with a guy that has effectively been with 20 other women right in front of your face......then cry when he dumps them??? Answer: they are the crazy type or women that cant find a suitable mate by just meeting people normally!! These are the women and show creators that you should direct opposition to.

The sad thing is most guys see that show and think that's what most women are like. Even sadder, a lot of women curl up on the couch and think that a bunch of women fighting over getting a rose from some clown is ......romantic.

zulater
04-08-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm content to let the jury decide Davenport's fate, both in regards to his freedom and his future as a Steeler. If the evidence supports his acquittal then fine he can come back and try to earn his roster spot this year. But if he's convicted I could care less what his sentence is or what punsihment the league imposes, because from that point on he's Fredo to me. :tombstone:

Dino 6 Rings
04-08-2008, 10:21 AM
I don't think Najeh makes it out of camp as a Steeler, not because of this trial, but because he doesn't have what we need.

rbryan
04-08-2008, 10:26 AM
I just saw footage of the GF's testimony. She seems like a real nice girl.....

I never liked Davenport before this incident. I have no idea whether he hit her or not but this looks worse than when the story first broke. Wouldn't be surprised if he's cut by TC.

On a ligher note, what happened to the notion that football players get the hot girls?? Dookie needs to have his "playa card" revoked if nothing else. At first glance I thought it was the GF's mother testifying.

zulater
04-08-2008, 10:39 AM
I don't think Najeh makes it out of camp as a Steeler, not because of this trial, but because he doesn't have what we need.

I tend to agree, but if he's convicted I don't think he even sees an NFL camp again. And more relevant to Najeh, if he's acquitted chances are good he'll find his way onto the roster of some NFL team even if it's not the Steelers.

Dino 6 Rings
04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
bringing in Moore from Minnesota pretty much showed me that the Steelers were ready to end the Najeh experiment.

SteelFist
04-08-2008, 12:03 PM
It says he could get 14 months and a years suspension. That's why I thought he must have a good case against her.............why else would he risk that?

If its his first offense of domestic violence, he's not going to jail no matter what the maximum sentence is. Community service or anger management would be more realistic.

He should also be required counceling on how to select a good woman.

rbryan
04-08-2008, 12:07 PM
I think you're right about his days being numbered to begin with. If he's found guilty I doubt we'll hear the "We wanted to send a message" routine from the FO in light of whats happened recently.

Keep it simple and just call it what it is, a marginal player being cut.

zulater
04-08-2008, 12:08 PM
bringing in Moore from Minnesota pretty much showed me that the Steelers were ready to end the Najeh experiment.

If that's the case it'd be fine by me. I just don't see Davenport being the right sort of back to compliment Willie Parker's skill set. I want a guy who can pound it between the tackles and gain the tough yard after the initial hit, and Davenport runs too upright to ever be that guy.

That said I hope the charges brought against Najeh turn out to be untrue and he's proven innocent of said offenses, so he can continue his career elsewhere. Well actually I hope that the verdict accurately reflects the truth whatever it may be.

SteelFist
04-08-2008, 12:12 PM
I just saw footage of the GF's testimony. She seems like a real nice girl.....

I never liked Davenport before this incident. I have no idea whether he hit her or not but this looks worse than when the story first broke. Wouldn't be surprised if he's cut by TC.

On a ligher note, what happened to the notion that football players get the hot girls?? Dookie needs to have his "playa card" revoked if nothing else. At first glance I thought it was the GF's mother testifying.

Of course she's going to seem like it. She wants to put on the "Good Girl" facade :blah:. Truth is...she's not one. Any mother that will send their child away with no clothes and no necessities just to piss the father off is not a good mother nor woman. Furthermore it is disgusting, trifling, petty and just plain wrong.

It is obvious at this point that Davenport put his hands on her (to what extent we don't know yet) which makes him disgusting and petty as well. And worse...putting his hands on a woman. But don't believe for one second that this woman is a nice girl because she seemed that way.

rbryan
04-08-2008, 12:22 PM
I was being a smartass. Truth be known my impression of her is that she's a liar. I don't have anything to back that up with, just my gut reaction.

zulater
04-08-2008, 12:25 PM
The only real victim here that we can be sure of is the child. Looks as if neither parent is much of an adult.:thmbdown:

TheWarDen86
04-08-2008, 04:35 PM

"you People?" Shut yet face. Fact: Wilson's GF is a mental case. Go back to where ever you're from and read a little.

zulater
04-09-2008, 05:10 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08100/871623-66.stm

Two police officers testified yesterday that they couldn't determine who was the aggressor in a domestic-violence call Oct. 4 involving Steelers backup tailback Najeh Davenport and the mother of his 5-year-old son.
Lt. George Seroka and Sgt. Mark Shepard, supervising officers on duty in Cleveland's District 5, testified in Cleveland Municipal Court they observed no serious injuries that night to Anita Person, the mother of Najeh Davenport Jr. Shepard added that he felt Person received special attention in the case, which is scheduled to enter its fourth day of testimony today. The elder Davenport faces misdemeanor charges of domestic violence, child endangering and unlawful restraint.

Shepard said he was told by the court's public-information representative the next day that a warrant was issued for Davenport's arrest. However, Domestic Violence Unit Detective Cynthia Oliver later said on the stand that she began her investigation Oct. 5, the day Person first reported to the Cleveland prosecutor's office the morning after the incident. Oliver said she interviewed Davenport five days later, a day before charges were filed Oct. 11.

Picking up Najeh Jr. on Oct. 4 as part of their custody arrangement, Davenport told Person that he planned to seek full custody, according to police reports. He began to drive away in his SUV when Person opened the rear passenger-side door and jumped in to remove their son.

Another passenger in the SUV, Javonne Rankin of New Castle, who described herself as a friend of Davenport's, testified late yesterday that Person sat on Davenport's other son, Ali, 2, and he "screamed and gasped" when Person put her knee into the younger boy's chest while trying to corral Najeh Jr. Rankin said Davenport yelled, "Get off my son ... you're crazy," and she added that Person responded by saying, "I guess we're all going to Pittsburgh then."

Davenport then stopped the vehicle, Person got out holding Najeh Jr. in her arms, and Rankin said the parents began "tussling" on the sidewalk with the older boy between them.

Seroka, who was called later to the scene to take photographs of the parties involved, testified that he could detect scratch marks on Davenport's face and minor scratches on Person, though Shepard said he saw no injuries to Person.

"I had a real difficulty seeing any injury whatsoever," Seroka said. "She didn't say anything about pain."

The next day, Oliver took digital-camera photographs that she said showed "scratches, abrasions ... redness" on Person, who testified earlier that Davenport pushed her down on the sidewalk, punched and choked her.

Neither Seroka nor Shepard completed full interviews or the police report, they said. But they conferred at the scene with their officers who first responded and later wrote the reports.

"We came to the determination that we were going to write cross-referencing, domestic-violence reports," Seroka said, meaning a complaint by each party that the other was the aggressor. "And let the Domestic Violence Unit follow up. I could not say Najeh Davenport was the primary aggressor. We collectively made a determination that he wasn't going to be arrested that night."

I'd score that day of testimony for Najeh. :tap:

HometownGal
04-09-2008, 05:21 PM
The jury has reached a verdict in Davenport's case.

NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS.

Just reported on KDKA News.

Thank God.

http://kdka.com/local/Najeh.Davenport.trial.2.695744.html

Steeler Najeh Davenport Found Not Guilty

CLEVELAND (KDKA) ― The jury in the trial of Steeler Najeh Davenport has found him not guilty on all counts.

He was accused of punching and slapping the mother of his child, Anita Person, last fall in Cleveland, Ohio.

Davenport took the witness stand today before the defense rested its case.

TheWarDen86
04-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Glad to hear it. I hope the judge also touched on his right to access to his own child.

Preacher
04-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow...

and that was in a Cleveland court room... so no cries of bias...

you know... that one sounded strange from the beginning. Go look at the original thread... I think it was AD and I that were questioning a few things... it just wasn't right.

The Duke
04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
great news, case seemed weird from the beggining.

love the way rotoworld.com is reporting it though....

Najeh Davenport was acquitted on three misdemeanor charges, including domestic violence, by a jury in Cleveland on Wednesday.
He still won't be guaranteed a roster spot in Pittsburgh, but this is certainly a big load off Dookie's shoulders. :sofunny:

now they are just trying to pull something off there

BettisFan
04-09-2008, 06:04 PM
alright lets keep him, now we know hes not guilty, lets see how he does this season, and good for him.

stillers4me
04-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Great news! I thought he must have a good reason to take it through the courts...... the risk for him was huge if they found him guilty. Hope he gets to have his boy.

Now get out there and and earn your roster spot, Najeh! You showed some real sparks last year!

stillers4me
04-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Steelers' Davenport found not guilty of domestic violence
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
By Chuck Finder, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
CLEVELAND -- A jury of five women and three men acquitted Steelers backup tailback Najeh Davenport of three misdemeanor charges late today.

Mr. Davenport, 29, had been charged with three misdemeanors -- domestic violence, child endangering and unlawful restraint -- in an Oct. 4 incident off Cleveland's 115th Street involving Anita Person, the mother of their 5-year-old son, Najeh Davenport Jr.

"I think the truth and my lawyer played a big impact in the outcome," Mr. Davenport said as his only comment as he left the Justice Center.

Mr. Davenport spent one hour, 33 minutes on the stand this morning testifying on his own behalf, saying, among other things, that Ms. Person jumped through an open rear passenger-side door into his moving SUV and wound up sitting atop his 2-year-old son, Ali, in his car seat in the middle of the backseat. He added that, after pushing her hip and moving her off Ali, he stopped the vehicle and she got out clutching Najeh Jr.

He said she fell to the ground -- witnesses earlier testified they saw him standing above Ms. Person -- while the two parents where having a "tug of war" over Najeh Jr., part of their fight over custody.

He denied punching her, choking her and throwing her to the ground, as she testified earlier, and also stated that he never assaulted her or caused the swollen lower lip that Najeh Jr. sustained that night. "I grabbed my son" around the waist during the fracas, Mr. Davenport said on the stand, adding that he planned to use both of his sons in a then-upcoming Steelers' charity fashion show. "That's why I came."

He said Ms. Person screamed throughout, asking neighbors and onlookers to "call the police" and that Najeh Jr. complained to her that she was hurting him during the tussle. The boy later visited his father in the patrol car in which Mr. Davenport sat while police interviewed him.

After an investigation, Mr. Davenport was eventually charged. Misdemeanor trials in Cleveland are heard by eight-member juries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08100/871791-66.stm

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-09-2008, 10:11 PM
I still think he is taking up a roster spot that we can better utilize with another back.

Happy he is not a convicted spouse abuser, rather just a laundry basket abuser instead.

zulater
04-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Given the evidence it was ridiculous that he was ever charged. Whoever it was in the DA's office that decided to pursue that case should resign and pay the tax payers back for the price of the trial.

Galax Steeler
04-10-2008, 03:39 AM
I still think he is taking up a roster spot that we can better utilize with another back.

Happy he is not a convicted spouse abuser, rather just a laundry basket abuser instead.

Agree

Boomerang
04-10-2008, 05:28 AM
I am pleased he can put this case behind him and focus on the Steelers, as i think he can still be a useful weapon for us.

stillers4me
04-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Even if Moore gets the backup spot, Davenport is needed on special teams. Special teams play really improved with him. Loved the fake punt from Danny boy to Dookie.

SteelerFanInATL
04-10-2008, 07:13 AM

Good point!! There does seem to be a trend here lately.

StinkyB
04-10-2008, 07:29 AM

NeverMind

Yes, it is AMAZING, that I show in the same threads that you do on relatively small forum talking about the most prevelent news for the Steelers during the off season. Absolutley A>M>A>Z>I>N>G.

I bet you finished all of the 5th grade, didn't you?

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Steelman16 http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=383506#post383506)
Maybe the Roonney's otta check out each player's woman before signing them... /QUOTE]
[quote=SteelerFanInATL;384991]Good point!! There does seem to be a trend here lately.
not all women are pyschos :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
04-10-2008, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Steelman16 http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=383506#post383506)
Maybe the Roonney's otta check out each player's woman before signing them... /QUOTE]

You're right on that, but it just sees that the NFL players seem to find all the ones that are!!!

rbryan
Dookies gone either way. At least there will be no accusations of a double standard when he's cut now.

HometownGal

C'mon TMB - you're flip-flopping more than John Kerry. Don't all women do something to piss the guys off so much that they deserve to get smacked around? :hunch:

so you mean to tell me that its all harrison's fault? that he just snapped and went after her?? come on you know that she had to do something to make him get that angry.

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 08:10 AM
C'mon TMB - you're flip-flopping more than John Kerry. Don't all women do something to piss the guys off so much that they deserve to get smacked around? :hunch:
dont ever insult me as putting in the same sentence as john kerry..lol

not all women are pyschos.. yes we get mad and yes we know how to make men mad..but that would mean that you are pyscho b/c you get mad...

i hate when people put words into my post.

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 08:16 AM
i hate when people put words into my post.

Those were YOUR words, not mine. :tap::confused:

lilyoder6
04-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Posted: 50 minutes ago
Steelers' Davenport acquitted on domestic assault charge
Associated Press

CLEVELAND -- Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najeh Davenport was acquitted Wednesday of a misdemeanor domestic violence charge in Cleveland Municipal Court.

Pittsburgh Steelers
Complete coverage:
Video | Schedule | Stats
Roster | Depth chart | Transactions
Official team site: Steelers.com

Davenport had been accused of slapping and punching Anita Person, the mother of his 5-year-old son at her Cleveland home in October. He was also acquitted of misdemeanor child endangering and unlawful restraint.

Davenport told jurors, "she's making that up."

He said Person jumped in his vehicle and grabbed the child as he drove off and he eventually stopped and they got in a tug-o-war with the boy.

City prosecutors said Davenport slammed Person to the ground, hit her and tried to choke her.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press.

klick81
04-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Glad this is over...now get that woman out of your life, Dookie. Even if it means seeking full custody.

moedap
04-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Women need a slap in the face every so often. Especially when they get out of line and they like it too. Now they wont admit to that in public b/c that wouldnt be politically correct(just kidding). Seriously though women dont like it if the man gives them the silent treatment during an argument. They know how to push a man's buttons and will continue to push buttons until they get a reaction. The trick for the man is learning how to slap them in the face without putting any hands on them. Merely walking away without addressing their feelings wont suffice. She will follow you. Or worse. She will bleach/cut/slash all of your clothes or car tires.

StinkyB
04-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Women need a slap in the face every so often. Especially when they get out of line and they like it too. Now they wont admit to that in public b/c that wouldnt be politically correct(just kidding). Seriously though women dont like it if the man gives them the silent treatment during an argument. They know how to push a man's buttons and will continue to push buttons until they get a reaction. The trick for the man is learning how to slap them in the face without putting any hands on them. Merely walking away without addressing their feelings wont suffice. She will follow you. Or worse. She will bleach/cut/slash all of your clothes or car tires.

someone is just mad becasue he can't keep a woman. :bouncy:

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 11:45 AM
someone is just mad becasue he can't keep a woman. :bouncy:just curious Stinkmeister, in light of steely mcbeams DWI do you suggest the Rooneys attend weekly AlAnon meetings?

i was thinking that with najeh getting off scott free, they could still repair their tarnished image by doing criminal background checks and revoking the season tickets from anybody who has had an domestic disturbance or any other infraction. hell they could refuse to sell merchandise to any of these people.

maybe install breathalyzers at the beerstands?

theres lots of great things they could do...

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Women need a slap in the face every so often. Especially when they get out of line and they like it too. Now they wont admit to that in public b/c that wouldnt be politically correct(just kidding).

I hope you're kidding. Some men need a kick in the nanas every so often, too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it to my man if I'm upset with him.

Seriously though women dont like it if the man gives them the silent treatment during an argument.

I hate to argue, but I prefer the silent treatment, quite honestly. That way, nothing further is said that can't be taken back and/or could possibly cause an angry reaction.

They know how to push a man's buttons and will continue to push buttons until they get a reaction.

Any woman who has any sense of dignity and respect for their partner will know where the line is drawn with their mates and not cross it. Your statement above doesn't just apply to women. I've been married to and have dated guys who have tried to push my buttons to the limit and were sadly disappointed when I simply walked away rather than be goaded further into continuing the argument while he had his hot head on.

The trick for the man is learning how to slap them in the face without putting any hands on them. Merely walking away without addressing their feelings wont suffice.

Wow - you must have been involved with some pretty immature ladies in your lifetime. As I said above, I'd prefer my man to walk away (or I will) until cooler heads can prevail.

She will follow you. Or worse. She will bleach/cut/slash all of your clothes or car tires

Only if you push her buttons. Wow - did I just say that? :dang::sofunny:

Haiku_Dirtt
04-10-2008, 12:08 PM
just curious Stinkmeister, in light of steely mcbeams DWI do you suggest the Rooneys attend weekly AlAnon meetings?

i was thinking that with najeh getting off scott free, they could still repair their tarnished image by doing criminal background checks and revoking the season tickets from anybody who has had an domestic disturbance or any other infraction. hell they could refuse to sell merchandise to any of these people.

maybe install breathalyzers at the beerstands?

theres lots of great things they could do...

AND Allegheny County should pay for it.

Now that's not to imply that the County is poorly run, over-taxed and embroiled in their own arrogance. Don't live there anymore

But revoking season tickets for a domestic disturbance in PGH? Brilliant idea. I will finally get a decent seat.

Dino 6 Rings
04-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Great...Not Guilty...I don't care, he's still not going to be in a Steelers Uniform come October of 08. He isn't good enough to be kept on our Roster as the #2 guy and he is paid too much to be our #3. Great for Najeh, now he'll get picked up by some other team who's playbook he can struggle with and who he can run the ball for, standing straight up and down into the line of scrimmage.

Preacher
04-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Yes, it is AMAZING, that I show in the same threads that you do on relatively small forum talking about the most prevelent news for the Steelers during the off season. Absolutley A>M>A>Z>I>N>G.

Since you showed back up in March (after being gone for six months) You have posted about 54 times. of those times, 49 of them are in threads dealing with these issues.

that is OVER 90% OF POSTS on one topic.

We have literally HUNDREDS OF THREADS... and you spend ALL your time on what, 4 threads?

Yep. amazing.

What is also amazing, is how you reduce the discussion to straight out personal insults. I was questioNing your Motives, and you went personal,

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 01:54 PM
You ignored the sexist, shameful, childish, and completely asinine comments of some of the less than intelligent posters here.

youre right stink. i simply ignored them. as opposed to letting it get under my skin, and getting all worked up over it. i guess that makes me one of the mature ones.

You keep lookig the other way and signing releif when your players dodge the bullets. I'll keep taking an honest approach to life and situations.an honest approach? the steelers were founded with gambling money. im willing to bet art sr. dodged a few bullets drinking during prohibition or smoking a few cuban cigars.

its a strange approach to life to demand that somebody you dont even know (dan rooney) take sensitivity classes for simply putting their foot in their mouth. hows that for honesty?

are you implying its dishonest for a boss not to fire every single employee who sins or breaks the law?

Preacher
04-10-2008, 01:57 PM
youre right stink. i simply ignored them. as opposed to letting it get under my skin, and getting all worked up over it. i guess that makes me one of the mature ones.

an honest approach? the steelers were founded with gambling money. im willing to bet art sr. dodged a few bullets drinking during prohibition or smoking a few cuban cigars.

its a strange approach to life to demand that somebody you dont even know (dan rooney) take sensitivity classes for simply putting their foot in their mouth. hows that for honesty?

are you implying its dishonest for a boss not to fire every single employee who sins or breaks the law?

The lesson we learned here folks?

Don't mistake Tony's humor for a lack of intelligence, it will only show the accuser to be even more foolish.

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 01:59 PM
The lesson we learned here folks?

Don't mistake Tony's humor for a lack of intelligence, it will only show the accuser to be even more foolish.you see what i did there?

i called myself "mature" despite about 10,000 posts to the contrary...

:toofunny:

Preacher
04-10-2008, 02:02 PM
you see what i did there?

Are you implying that you actually have about 6000 posts that DOES show maturity? :hunch:

:chuckle:

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Are you implying that you actually have about 6000 posts that DOES show maturity? :hunch:

:chuckle:

no, i just forgot to put the + after 10,000. :jammin:

Preacher
04-10-2008, 02:09 PM
no, i just forgot to put the + after 10,000. :jammin:

:sofunny::sofunny:

Oh yeah, I forgot the game threads as well!!

:wink02:
Oh yeah... and a few of these type of posts!

http://organictestkitchen.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Images/Cheese%20Swiss.jpg

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 02:43 PM
you see what i did there?

And Ben shall reward you for your outstanding efforts! :thumbsup::cheers:

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0518/photo/ben_roethlisberger_cheese2_275.jpg

tunes4life
04-10-2008, 02:51 PM

Just so you know, you are slightly annoying.

lilyoder6
04-10-2008, 02:56 PM
a: najah wasn't found not guilty he was aquitted which meant some ppl were one way and the others were the other way and could not come to 1 answer..
b: if najah did get out of the car slammed her to the ground while she had the kid and was choking here in the driveway.. how did none of the neighbors or ppl walking by or ppl driving by see anything.. she would had to be kicking and screaming and i bet the kid would be screaming..
so it's another case of he said she said.. and HE stay on the team this yr b/c he's on his last yr of his contract and we won't take a hit 4 releasing him

fansince'76
04-10-2008, 03:01 PM
a: najah wasn't found not guilty he was aquitted which meant some ppl were one way and the others were the other way and could not come to 1 answer..

:dang:

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 03:40 PM
so it's another case of he said she said.. and HE stay on the team this yr b/c he's on his last yr of his contract and we won't take a hit 4 releasing him
what the heck are you talking about? najeh has a $1.2 mil cap hit for 08 (1 mil base salary + $200,000 prorated signing bonus).

if we release him we SAVE $1,000,000. 39 of the 51 we have on our active roster have some form of prorated signing bonus.

his 200,000 in dead money is less than kreiwalt, tuman, okolbi, wilson. the steelers would have no problem cutting him if they want.

Preacher
04-10-2008, 04:26 PM
what the heck are you talking about? najeh has a $1.2 mil cap hit for 08 (1 mil base salary + $200,000 prorated signing bonus).

if we release him we SAVE $1,000,000. 39 of the 51 we have on our active roster have some form of prorated signing bonus.

his 200,000 in dead money is less than kreiwalt, tuman, okolbi, wilson. the steelers would have no problem cutting him if they want.

Tony...

You have to stop making so much sense!

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Tony...

You have to stop making so much sense!i know.

it takes valuable time away from me being funny, hijacking threads, i.e. entertaining myself.

if i really wanted to make sense i would just focus more on my job. :dang:

(yes, i do have one) :computer:

:tt02:

Preacher
04-10-2008, 04:36 PM
i know.

it takes valuable time away from me being funny, hijacking threads, i.e. entertaining myself.

:toofunny::toofunny:

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Only if you push her buttons. Wow - did I just say that? :dang::sofunny:

i thought you said women would never push a man's buttons??? flip-flopping there?

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 07:12 PM
i know.

we know that you are completely focused on making the cheese, tony :sofunny::sofunny:

lilyoder6
04-10-2008, 07:27 PM
ok so u rather how a rb named russell be the back p rb 4 willie when he hasn't proven anything.. or moore or is a 3rd back back up willie.. and lose a player on the ST.. thats real smart

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 07:31 PM
we know that you are completely focused on making the cheese, tony :sofunny::sofunny:

here you go.

in honor of najeh's good news..... a freshly made cheese log-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ZestyCheeseLog.jpg

just keep it out of your hamper! :sofunny:

tony hipchest
04-10-2008, 07:47 PM
ok so u rather how a rb named russell be the back p rb 4 willie when he hasn't proven anything.. or moore or is a 3rd back back up willie.. and lose a player on the ST.. thats real smartagain....

what the HELL are you talking about? what is real smart is actually doing some research and knowing what youre talking about.

najeh has 2... count em... TWO.... 100 yd games under his belt. both have come against sorry ass rams teams in complete blow outs. najeh is only great in mop up duty.

now go take a look at what mewelde has done when he has been given the opportunity najeh was given.

im pretty much convinced we win last years playoff game with mewelde as opposed to najeh.

willie had 100 yds on 14 carries vs jax several weeks earlier. najeh wowed us with 25 yds on 16 carries.

najehs role can easilly be replaced at half the cost. simple as that.

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 08:15 PM
here you go.

in honor of najeh's good news..... a freshly made cheese log-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ZestyCheeseLog.jpg

just keep it out of your hamper! :sofunny:
OMG!!!! you are a hoot tony.. thanks for the good laugh. i have had the worst day possible and this just made it better. i knew i could count on you for a good cheese picture..:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny::sofunny:

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 08:19 PM
i thought you said women would never push a man's buttons??? flip-flopping there?

It was a joke - notice the laughing smiley after that sentence. :dang::dang:

Please show me where I've ever said that "women would never push a man's buttons". I've stated several times that MATURE women (and men) who respect their partners/mates would know where the line is drawn and stop before the situation got out of hand and/or walk away. Get the facts straight, please.

I don't think it can ever be said around here that I flip-flop on anything, unlike . . . well, nevermind.

TackleMeBen
04-10-2008, 08:21 PM
It was a joke - notice the laughing smiley after that sentence. :dang::dang:

Please show me where I've ever said that "women would never push a man's buttons". I've stated several times that MATURE women (and men) who respect their partners/mates would know where the line is drawn and stop before the situation got out of hand and/or walk away. Get the facts straight, please.

I don't think it can ever be said around here that I flip-flop on anything, unlike . . . well, nevermind.
sorry i am not perfect like you!

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 08:28 PM
sorry i am not perfect like you!

It's not about being perfect - it's about getting your facts straight which you have a bad habit of not doing. I'm far from perfect, but before I make a definitive statement, I do my homework.

TheWarDen86
04-10-2008, 08:32 PM
So, How 'bout them Yankees? I hear Jeter is out for at least three games. :smile:

HometownGal
04-10-2008, 08:36 PM
So, How 'bout them Yankees? I hear Jeter is out for at least three games. :smile:

:buttkick::wink02::cheers:

BettisFan
04-10-2008, 08:48 PM
http://newboards.tusclan.com/images/smilies/back_on_topic.jpg

:) Thanks

lilyoder6
04-10-2008, 09:55 PM
tony, najah is a BACK_UP(#2) RUNNING BACK, i would doubt that he would get a lot of 100 yrds a game.. a number 2 running back is supposed to come in and change the pace of the running game... yes he might not get alot of yrds but he does get the short yrdage.. he makes catches out of the backfield.. just what a number 2 is supposed to do... and moore doesn't know the off yet.. so he is as good as a rookie coming in..

MasterOfPuppets
04-10-2008, 10:49 PM
i know.

yup.......i'm startin to feel like i'm workin alone here....:shake02:

Galax Steeler
04-11-2008, 03:44 AM
I don't think davenport is a reliable no.2 Yes he can play good against weaker deffenses but no he can't play good against better deffenses.

stillers4me
04-11-2008, 05:27 AM
I still think special teams is much much better when he is there.

zulater
04-11-2008, 06:23 AM
I still want to know where the outrage is at the DA who wasted tax payers dollars by going foward with such a pathetically weak case? Seriously given the nature of the responding officers impressions, they needed a slam dunk eyewitness and or strong physical evidence to make their case, and they had neither.

Preacher
04-11-2008, 06:25 AM
I still want to know where the outrage is at the DA who wasted tax payers dollars by going foward with such a pathetically weak case? Seriously given the nature of the responding officers impressions, they needed a slam dunk eyewitness and or strong physical evidence to make their case, and they had neither.f

I think the answer is that...

if they didn't go forward, many people would be crying that those millionaire players get all the breaks.

X-Terminator
04-11-2008, 06:50 AM
tony, najah is a BACK_UP(#2) RUNNING BACK, i would doubt that he would get a lot of 100 yrds a game.. a number 2 running back is supposed to come in and change the pace of the running game... yes he might not get alot of yrds but he does get the short yrdage.. he makes catches out of the backfield.. just what a number 2 is supposed to do... and moore doesn't know the off yet.. so he is as good as a rookie coming in..

Um, you do realize that it's APRIL, right? It's not like the Steelers picked Moore up off the street and has only a week to learn the offense! :dang:

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Um, you do realize that it's APRIL, right? It's not like the Steelers picked Moore up off the street and has only a week to learn the offense! :dang:

Yeah, the same offense that Najeh has struggled to learn over the last 2 seasons with us. Moore is replacing Najeh, bottom line. Wouldn't surprise me to see Najeh mixed in with a trade on Draft Day, maybe later to grab us a 3rd rounder or something.

rbryan
04-11-2008, 08:57 AM
We could trade him back to GB for Kuhn!!!!!

BettisFan
04-11-2008, 08:58 AM
No matter if he leaves us I will remember the legacy of "Dookie"

tony hipchest
04-11-2008, 10:29 AM
tony, najah is a BACK_UP(#2) RUNNING BACK, i would doubt that he would get a lot of 100 yrds a game.. a number 2 running back is supposed to come in and change the pace of the running game... yes he might not get alot of yrds but he does get the short yrdage.. he makes catches out of the backfield.. just what a number 2 is supposed to do... and moore doesn't know the off yet.. so he is as good as a rookie coming in..i know "reserch sowends lyk alot uv werk", but seriously.... DO SOME! :dang:

i hope mewelde is as good as a rookie coming in. to illustrate this point, lets look at what he did as a rookie with the vikings-

week 1-3 = 2 touches for 16 yards

week 5 = 1st career (start due to what was most likely a michael bennett injury) 20 carries/ 92 yds, 12 receptions/90 yards

week 6 = 2nd career start. 15 carries/109 yds, 7 receptions/78 yds

week 7 = did not start. 20 carries/ 138 yds, 5 receptions/30 yds

week 8 = 3rd career start. 8 carries/29 yds, 1 reception/26 yds INJURED

week 9-19 INJURED = 2 touches

and dont even talk to me about najehs receptions out of the backfield.-

mewelde career receptions- 116/1093/3td

najeh career receptions 50/484/3td

and i dont wanna here no crap about how important najeh is to the special teams. moore is the vikings all time leader in punt return average.

and just to prove mewelde was no rookie season fluke, in each of his 1st 3 starts in his sophmore season, he logged 100+ yds from scrimmage. he has made the most of every opportunity his whole career (and is 1 hell of a primetime performer too). najeh isnt.

thats it kids. class dismissed. :wave:

The_WARDen
04-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but we're arguing over a backup here???

:yeehaw:

stlrtruck
04-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but we're arguing over a backup here???

:yeehaw:

You're wrong. We're arguing over a 3rd string backup (Najeh) and a 2nd string backup (Moore). I know semantics - but I just wanted to tell someone they were wrong today :flap:

lilyoder6
04-11-2008, 11:35 AM
but moore doesn't play on the punt team and the kickoff team like najah does.. also stats always don't tell the truth... u have to see who they are playing.. jax has a great run stopping d.. moore could pick up easy yrds against team def that are not so great... it would be stupid to cut him.. if we do trade him then that would be fine b/c we would get something in return.. but as of right now.. we need najah to be the number 2 rb...

tony hipchest
04-11-2008, 11:41 AM
but moore doesn't play on the punt team and the kickoff team like najah does.. also stats always don't tell the truth... u have to see who they are playing.. jax has a great run stopping d.. moore could pick up easy yrds against team def that are not so great... it would be stupid to cut him.. if we do trade him then that would be fine b/c we would get something in return.. but as of right now.. we need najah to be the number 2 rb...

ok, now youre just being ignorant on purpose...

stlrtruck
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM

Please look at the highlights of Najeh, supposedly, hitting the hole. And then tell he how many times you saw him flop. And by flop I mean that he hit the line, turned his back, and then basically tried to fall forward! I thought bringing in Najeh was a great move but after watching him last season, it's time to cut him loose and be done with the experiment.

And we don't need Najeh as a #2. We have plenty of individuals that can fall down at the LOS. What we need is a player that wants to play the game and not taint the black and gold. If Najeh thinks he's still got it, then let him go somewhere else - trade 'em or cut 'em I don't care. But truth be told, I don't think you're going to get anything for him, except maybe Mr. Irrelevant!

SteelFist
04-11-2008, 02:11 PM

In this case, stats don't lie. As Stlrtruck stated, he does not hit the hole with authority if he even "Hits" the hole at all. He rarely breaks tackles for someone his size unless he has a 10 yard head start and even those came sparingly.

Having said that, we should release him only either after the draft if we get another RB. Or after training camp in which he would provide insurance in case of an injury. I would only trade him if, during the draft, we select a RB then hopefully we could get a 6th rounder for him this year.

lilyoder6
04-11-2008, 02:15 PM
i think it would be pretty hard to fall forward when the 2 dt's for jax are huge and we had a center who got man-handled.. i mean ur putting on the blame on najah for being stopped at the los.. i mean he might of been able to get past it when the line blocked and mahan wasn't geetting blown up.. and willie did get many yrds.. but he is a lot faster/quicker

SteelFist
04-11-2008, 02:44 PM
i think it would be pretty hard to fall forward when the 2 dt's for jax are huge and we had a center who got man-handled.. i mean ur putting on the blame on najah for being stopped at the los.. i mean he might of been able to get past it when the line blocked and mahan wasn't geetting blown up.. and willie did get many yrds.. but he is a lot faster/quicker

But its not just against Jacksonville, it was vs the Ravens, Jets and many others. He can't break tackles and runs too high. Why do you think we are even looking at RB's.....even signed one in FA.

tony hipchest
04-11-2008, 02:45 PM
and willie did get many yrds.. but he is a lot faster/quickerso is our new #2 RB. hes a better receiver out of the backfield and a better punt returner too.

stlrtruck
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM

It would be one thing if Najeh's dilemma was only against the jags but I saw it too many times last year - even against, IMHO, weaker teams. Watch other RBs in this league. When they get stopped at the LOS they try to bump it outside or squeeze through somewhere else - Najeh didn't do that, he just stopped.

Hapa
04-11-2008, 03:21 PM
I was so relieved when I heard this.

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Najeh Will Not be in the Black and Gold come September, he'll either be Cut or Traded.

zulater
04-11-2008, 06:33 PM
f

I think the answer is that...

if they didn't go forward, many people would be crying that those millionaire players get all the breaks.

That's a cop out in my opinion. All the DA had to say was the evidence didn't support the accusation and it wouldn't make any difference if he was a janitor or school teacher.

I honestly wonder if this case was prosecuted because of of some out of control feminist in the DA's office who assumes guilt in all men.

TheWarDen86
04-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I honestly wonder if this case was prosecuted because of of some out of control feminist in the DA's office who assumes guilt in all men.

:tap: Hey! StinkyB, you don't happen to work in the Cleveland DA's office do you?

Preacher
04-11-2008, 07:24 PM
That's a cop out in my opinion. All the DA had to say was the evidence didn't support the accusation and it wouldn't make any difference if he was a janitor or school teacher.

I don't think calling it a cop out is an easy enough out.

I truly think, with all the athletes that are in the news today, and all the antics we see from them, if there isn't an unspoken understanding in many D.A.'s offices that to avoid bad publicity, they will go after the athletes if there is even a hint of true evidence.

Especially if it involves domestic violence.

Galax Steeler
04-12-2008, 06:40 AM
:tap: Hey! StinkyB, you don't happen to work in the Cleveland DA's office do you?

:sofunny::sofunny:

lilyoder6
04-12-2008, 09:31 AM
balt d is very good as well. but i can see ur point there where times when he sucked.. but shit u have to put SOME BLAME ON TH EO-LINE FOR NOT GETTING ANY PUSH OFF THE LOS.... u all talk about how mahan got man handled this yr.. and to that faneca and simmons were affected.. so it's half najah fault and half the line's problem...

if if moore can prove or russell can prove that they can be the number 2 guy.. and knows the off well enough(moore) then i would say let him go.. but AS OF RIGHT NOW I WOULD KEEP HIM

19ward86
04-12-2008, 10:37 AM
no more please.

MasterOfPuppets
04-12-2008, 11:16 AM
they should give him a roll of charmin, and send him on his way.......:coffee:

Galax Steeler
04-13-2008, 06:42 AM
they should give him a roll of charmin, and send him on his way.......:coffee:

Yes they should.:applaudit: