PDA

View Full Version : Men Are Better Than Women

verks36
04-09-2008, 05:54 PM
This guy is crazy. He is so ignorant and stupid but it is kind funny.
Plus the Women Gets owned at the end.
How does this guy end up on T.V.
T0xoKiH8JJM

menarebettterthanwomen.com

19ward86
04-17-2008, 07:47 PM
men. stronger, faster, just as smart(sometimes), love the women though.

NJarhead
04-17-2008, 08:01 PM
I voted for the ladies :naughty:

SteelersMongol
04-19-2008, 04:12 AM
Men R not better than women. They're just as good as women, if not worse. :wink02: I like women. What would V do without them?

Besides isn't there something like "God created man first. Then he saw his mistakes & created woman." That's y I hate 2 c women who act mean with no reason when U exchange words or drive rudely on the road. :noidea:

AND I didn't vote 4 neither.

Steeler in Carolina
04-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Dr. Phil is the most over rated talk show person in America. I guess he couldn't make it in the private world, so he went on TV.

HometownGal
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
I respect and admire Dr. Phil immensely. No hootzpah with him - he gets to the point and takes no shit from some of these weirdos who make their lives open books on national TV.

That ignorant jackass in the video needs a 2 x 4 upside his head. He really thinks he's da shit. NOT. I wouldn't fork him off of a horseshit pile.

MACH1
04-21-2008, 02:05 PM
That ignorant jackass in the video needs a 2 x 4 upside his head. He really thinks he's da shit. NOT. I wouldn't fork him off of a horseshit pile.

Tell me, how do you really feel. :wink02:

stlrtruck
04-22-2008, 04:21 PM
I didn't pick either one. I've learned, through some hard experiences, that at any given time that one is better than the other and that certain acquired skills makes one better for a specific necessity.

For example, my wife is an awesome cook - she's definitely better at it than most women I've met and/or dated. Me, I'm better at cleaning the house than she is.

HometownGal
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Tell me, how do you really feel. :wink02:

:chuckle: I can't stomach arrogance in anyone, especially a pompous, chrome-domed dweezil like him.

verks36
04-22-2008, 05:41 PM
:chuckle: I can't stomach arrogance in anyone, especially a pompous, chrome-domed dweezil like him.

ya him in his stupid glasses he was so profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery for being such an asshole but hey people who are profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery often our assholes.

You do have to admit though he did own that girl who spoke out at him

HometownGal
04-22-2008, 05:44 PM
You do have to admit though he did own that girl who spoke out at him

I can guarantee you 100% that had that woman been standing directly in front of him instead of in the audience, he would never have said what he did to her. He is your typical dikhead with Little Man Complex who couldn't get a date with a rhinocerous.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I agree 100% with that guy......
LOL........not really.......

How do the ladies feel about a guy like that

HometownGal
04-22-2008, 08:45 PM
I agree 100% with that guy......
LOL........not really.......

How do the ladies feel about a guy like that

I think I've made my feelings perfectly clear. :chuckle:

verks36
04-22-2008, 09:21 PM
I think I've made my feelings perfectly clear. :chuckle:

lol

:pin:

UK CANDY BEE
05-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Our society has gone so far toward the men are pigs, but women are glorious viewpoint (don't believe me ?? don't watch much TV, do you ??) that this guy might be a pleasant change of pace if he wasn't WAAY over the top with his patter !!

A little of what he says is actually true, but the rest, and the manner in which he delivers it, doom him to overall, unavoidable foolishness

The Patriot
05-30-2008, 11:44 PM
I think that guy proves women are better then men.

The Patriot
05-30-2008, 11:53 PM
Our society has gone so far toward the men are pigs, but women are glorious viewpoint (don't believe me ?? don't watch much TV, do you ??) that this guy might be a pleasant change of pace if he wasn't WAAY over the top with his patter !!

A little of what he says is actually true, but the rest, and the manner in which he delivers it, doom him to overall, unavoidable foolishness

Nothing he said was remotely true. He leads men to believe that women are their objects of pleasure and that leads to domestic violence which the kids witness and the then the kids grow up and become serial killers and people wonder why. :noidea: