PDA

View Full Version : Too funny

paw-n-maul-u
04-10-2008, 12:34 AM
This probably goes in the NFL general football forum, but I wanted to post it here so a lot of people could see.

Tonight's south park episode was pretty much a blasting of the patriots and Billy Belly-chick. It was awesome, Cartman was somehow hired as a substitute teacher at an inner city school and basically told the kids that the way to be successful is cheat. ... It was hilarious, they kept bumping back to picture of Bill in his hoodie ...

"you know what happens when you don't cheat? ... YOU LOSE!!!, just ask the patriots ... they cheated ALL the time, and won every game, then the ONE game, the most important one, they got all sentimental bullshit and decided to "play it straight" ... well u know what happened kids, they LOST! ... do u want to be a loser?"-cartman voice

Kittyfish
04-10-2008, 08:49 AM
Bwah ha ha! I saw South Park last night too, and wondered if anybody would mention it here today. I didn't see the Pats/Bellichik comparison coming (I'm dense sometimes) and about fell out of my chair when it did. Loved it!

In a way, it's a shame SP is such a raunchy show - there is a lot of truth hidden in the (very funny) filth at times, and they can do a good job of explaining both sides of a controversial issue. I sometimes wish my son could see it, but he's too young for it still. He's seen bits and pieces, but he thinks it's disgusting and can't understand why I enjoy it. I can't decide if I'm doing something right with him, or something wrong!

klick81
04-10-2008, 10:14 AM
"you know what happens when you don't cheat? ... YOU LOSE!!!, just ask the patriots ... they cheated ALL the time, and won every game, then the ONE game, the most important one, they got all sentimental bullshit and decided to "play it straight" ... well u know what happened kids, they LOST! ... do u want to be a loser?"-cartman voice

LMAO! I can sooo hear that. I gotta look for that on youtube.

klick81
04-10-2008, 10:23 AM
FOUND IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDmlAniWUU0

Stu Pidasso
04-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Best. Episode . Ever.

Stu Pidasso
04-10-2008, 05:33 PM
FOUND IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDmlAniWUU0

That video clip got pulled. Here's another one. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAWMFXBJeJw)

43Hitman
04-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Lmao that is hillarious. I remember that movie Stand and Deliver "How do I reach these kids"...:sofunny:

BettisFan
04-10-2008, 06:41 PM
yea i saw that episode i was laughing so dang hard! True that he never got in trouble, Thats how white men succeed! Cheat and dont get caught!

The Patriot
04-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Only south park could find a way to fit Spygate and genetic engineering in the same episode.

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2008, 08:20 AM
"How do I reach these keeeeds" classic episode.

Tankus_Maximus
04-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Only south park could find a way to fit Spygate and genetic engineering in the same episode.

Isn't it great???:tt02:

The Patriot
04-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Isn't it great???:tt02:

It's truly the greatest honor one can achieve. We've been forever imortalized by South Park.

revefsreleets
04-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Finally got to watch it...right up there with the "Respect my Auhoritah" episode!

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2008, 04:17 PM
It's truly the greatest honor one can achieve. We've been forever imortalized by South Park.

Love what your Sox fan pulled on the Yankees, even if he didn't really toss his shirt into the cement...just being in the Yankees fans head like that is classic.

NJarhead
04-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Love what your Sox fan pulled on the Yankees, even if he didn't really toss his shirt into the cement...just being in the Yankees fans head like that is classic.

As a Yankees fan, we're banking on it having the opposite affect than what was intended.

On another note: Have you posted this South Park thing on the PatsFans forum?

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2008, 04:51 PM
The Pats people already posted it themselves, and most of them found it hilarious...at least yesterday, any of the Pats fans that are "cool" with me being on their board found it funny.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=80868&page=7

NJarhead
04-11-2008, 05:14 PM
The Pats people already posted it themselves, and most of them found it hilarious...at least yesterday, any of the Pats fans that are "cool" with me being on their board found it funny.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=80868&page=7

I was banned. Tell "PatriotsPride" that TheWarden sends his greetings. He and I used to go head-to-head, until his dog died. He got a different perspective after that and we became cool.

BettisFan
04-11-2008, 09:49 PM
How do i reach these Kiiiids!!!!

Stu Pidasso
04-12-2008, 12:21 AM

I know nothing of this. What are you talking about?

19ward86
04-12-2008, 10:43 AM
that is the best thing about these cartoons, they have no consciunce(spelling).

SteelersMongol
04-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Shoot, it was pulled out. I remember South Park's episode with the Mongols, that was pretty funny too. Let me know if this one with the Cheatriots ever gets on youtube again, please, guys.

The Patriot
04-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I know nothing of this. What are you talking about?

You know how they're building a new yankees stadium? Well, one of our guys got in there and sunk a red sox team shirt into the cement of the locker room foundation. :tt02:

The Patriot
04-12-2008, 05:55 PM
"No matter how many times you say I cheated thee scoreboard steel says two nawtheeng."

tony hipchest
04-12-2008, 10:05 PM
You know how they're building a new yankees stadium? Well, one of our guys got in there and sunk a red sox team shirt into the cement of the locker room foundation. :tt02:well, i guess thats fair, being that the yankees sunk a turd on your franchise for 90 years.

The Patriot
04-13-2008, 09:25 AM
well, i guess thats fair, being that the yankees sunk a turd on your franchise for 90 years.

And you will never be able to fathom what it was like sitting in front of the TV, three games down in the series, sunken in misery, and waiting for the inevitable when the inevitable never came.

Godfather
04-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Shoot, it was pulled out. I remember South Park's episode with the Mongols, that was pretty funny too. Let me know if this one with the Cheatriots ever gets on youtube again, please, guys.

Just go to southparkzone.com (http://southparkzone.com)

They have every episode there.

Godfather
04-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I sometimes wish my son could see it, but he's too young for it still. He's seen bits and pieces, but he thinks it's disgusting and can't understand why I enjoy it. I can't decide if I'm doing something right with him, or something wrong!

Something right, definitely. The scatological humor is obvious to anyone, and it's good that he doesn't like that part. The social commentary is more sophistaicated and only onlder kids or adults will pick up on it.

NJarhead
04-14-2008, 06:41 PM
And you will never be able to fathom what it was like sitting in front of the TV, three games down in the series, sunken in misery, and waiting for the inevitable when the inevitable never came.

For once.

Stu Pidasso
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
You know how they're building a new yankees stadium? Well, one of our guys got in there and sunk a red sox team shirt into the cement of the locker room foundation. :tt02:

Brilliant! Puttin' the maloika on'em!