PDA

View Full Version : I love the Browns

Browns_Rule
04-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Was told by my Steelers buddy this was a fun forum so here I am, a Browns fan in all my glory....:flap:

The Duke
04-13-2008, 10:34 PM
welcome dude, as long as you're no troll browns fans are very welcome :cheers:

Preacher
04-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Was told by my Steelers buddy this was a fun forum so here I am, a Browns fan in all my glory....:flap:

The Duke is correct.

Don't troll... and you will be treated well here.

We have a few Browns fans here that we thoroughly enjoy...

then a few that well...

Moonlite37
04-14-2008, 12:38 AM
All hail to you.......Browns Fan.

( hmmm,:noidea: doesnt quite have the ring to it like Steeler Fan! )

But welcome anyway.

SteelersMongol
04-14-2008, 01:50 AM

Browns fan, not a Cheatriot fan... hmm... What the heck, welcome and enjoy.

IamTheSteelGod
04-14-2008, 03:56 AM
I have no beef with the Browns anyway. The Bungals and the Ravens yeah, Browns are ok.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
04-14-2008, 06:26 AM
Welcome.

lilyoder6
04-14-2008, 08:47 AM
hey buddy, nice to see u got ur 1st post.. :drink:
u'll have fun

PisnNapalm
04-14-2008, 09:26 AM

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out.

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 10:51 AM
uhh welcome...

PisnNapalm
04-14-2008, 11:16 AM
I forgot to welcome you to SteelersFever, the best Steelers fan forums online.

http://www.pisnnapalm.com/Harrisonmotivation.jpg

rdsovchen
04-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome!,
Don't knock the brown's fan..we need someone to harrass when we kick their UHHH
Oh yeah, ASS!

PisnNapalm
04-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Start watching this at about 2 minutes in.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/149491/Yakov-Smirnoff-The-Real-Borat.html

lilyoder6
04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
geez.. browns_rule won't be a troll.. i was the one who told him bout the site.. he is a cool guy

CB1977
04-14-2008, 01:51 PM
The Duke is correct.

Don't troll... and you will be treated well here.

We have a few Browns fans here that we thoroughly enjoy...

then a few that well...

Um...I hope I'm one of them...

Anyway, welcome Browns Rule. Be nice to these guys and they'll be nice to you (well, some of them will be) :hug:

memphissteelergirl
04-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Welcome to SF

:drink:

Browns_Rule
04-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Ty for the welcomes, I can roll with it with the best of them, nothing like a little good jawing between football fans, we are lucky to have the best rivalry in the NFL and I have to say I was at the home opener against the dolphins the year after the Steelers won there last super bowl and when bettis came off that bus they rolled in and did his dance the electricity in the air was unbelievable, I had to stop and remember I was a Browns fan and not a Steelers fan. One day I will know what it feels like to have my team win one "I hope I don't die first:)" <<<opening left for jawing at me:)

Galax Steeler
04-14-2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome hope you enjoy the steeler fever.:drink:

PisnNapalm
04-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you... The Browns Rule = If it's brown flush it down. http://www.pisnnapalm.com/smilies_files/toilet.gif

We now return you to your regularly scheduled introduction/welcome thread.

Preacher
04-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Ty for the welcomes, I can roll with it with the best of them, nothing like a little good jawing between football fans, we are lucky to have the best rivalry in the NFL and I have to say I was at the home opener against the dolphins the year after the Steelers won there last super bowl and when bettis came off that bus they rolled in and did his dance the electricity in the air was unbelievable, I had to stop and remember I was a Browns fan and not a Steelers fan. One day I will know what it feels like to have my team win one "I hope I don't die first:)" <<<opening left for jawing at me:)

I guess that means you are under 50 right? :wink02:

Seriously... enjoy the sight. Like I said, keep the smack in the blast furnace and talk football elsewhere, and you will be treated well here. Heck, even PnP will say something nice to you someday! (maybe :hunch:)

millwalldavey
04-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello friend! I can tolerate Browns fans more than Bungles, Cheatriots or Crows (either Baltimore or Philadelphia) fans!

Preacher
04-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you... The Browns Rule = If it's brown flush it down. http://www.pisnnapalm.com/smilies_files/toilet.gif

We now return you to your regularly scheduled introduction/welcome thread.

Well....

Maybe not! :toofunny:

millwalldavey
04-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I forgot to welcome you to SteelersFever, the best Steelers fan forums online.

http://www.pisnnapalm.com/Harrisonmotivation.jpg

My god I'd kill for a poster of this!

PisnNapalm
04-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Heck, even PnP will say something nice to you someday! (maybe :hunch:)

Maybe... :flap:

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 05:02 PM
man i hate the browns

19ward86
04-14-2008, 05:08 PM
good job, youve accomplished announcing your problem and i hope your ready to dispose of it.

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 05:13 PM
good job, youve accomplished announcing your problem and i hope your ready to dispose of it.

haha ur joking right?:rofl: i can never not hate the browns? How do u want me not to?

millwalldavey
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Like I tell my kids in school who try to tell me the Steelers suck.

"Don;t worry kid, not everyone is perfect"

Elvis
04-18-2008, 06:05 AM
:hatsoff:Have fun and good luck to ya

GutterflowerSteel
04-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the Fever! :helmet:

Kaeg
04-20-2008, 07:18 AM
Welcome! Allow me to apologize in advance for what happens to your team twice this year. :whistle:

SteelerFanInATL
04-27-2008, 07:06 AM
Hang out here long enough and you too will bleed Black & Gold. Welcome to the best fansite on the internet. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt: :helmet:

UK CANDY BEE
05-17-2008, 08:38 AM
These follks here at SF probably number me among the aformentioned "trolls".

I guess they do so because I do not hang out here for extended periods of time. In my defense, I can only have these disgusting piss and black colors on my monitor for so long without vomiting. :toofunny:

Some of these Steeler fans are okay, and quite capable of having a good football discussion......

......then there are the REST of them !!

THEM, I usually refer to as "the wild yinzers" !!

So........ if you just stick to the conversations with the brighter bunch around here, and try and steer clear of the wild yinzers who infest the place, then you can actually have a good time here.......... sort of......

Hi Wild Yinzers !! :wave:

Goood Wild Yinzers !! :wave:

Okay...... that's all the whzz and black I can endure for now.......

Just remember this, Browns fans, you are NOT alone here !!

Whenever you need someone to watch your back, just dial up THE Living LEGEND.

The one, the ONLY............ BuckeyeDan !!!

HometownGal
05-17-2008, 02:04 PM
These follks here at SF probably number me among the aformentioned "trolls".

I guess they do so because I do not hang out here for extended periods of time. In my defense, I can only have these disgusting piss and black colors on my monitor for so long without vomiting. :toofunny:

Some of these Steeler fans are okay, and quite capable of having a good football discussion......

......then there are the REST of them !!

THEM, I usually refer to as "the wild yinzers" !!

So........ if you just stick to the conversations with the brighter bunch around here, and try and steer clear of the wild yinzers who infest the place, then you can actually have a good time here.......... sort of......

Hi Wild Yinzers !! :wave:

Goood Wild Yinzers !! :wave:

Okay...... that's all the whzz and black I can endure for now.......

Just remember this, Browns fans, you are NOT alone here !!

Whenever you need someone to watch your back, just dial up THE Living LEGEND.

The one, the ONLY............ BuckeyeDan !!!

Haven't you found another house to haunt yet? :chuckle::wink02: BOO!

http://z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/T/A/haunted_house_lg.jpg

UK CANDY BEE
05-17-2008, 02:54 PM
I am anxiously awaiting the 2008 poetry thread !!

......last year's was a blast !!

......I am thinking this season I have a much better chance at being RIGHT with my Browns over Stoolers patter !! :cool:

I mean, come on, the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then, eh ??

This year, I am on a personal mission to paint SF as Brown & Orange as one single human being possibly can !!

.........and it looks like I'll be getting some more help in that regard as well !!

Now if I could just get some admin type person to change my username, then the BuckeyeDan Flying Internet Circus could OFFICIALLY buzz this place REGULARLY !!

:hatsoff:

HometownGal
05-17-2008, 05:01 PM
......I am thinking this season I have a much better chance at being RIGHT with my Browns over Stoolers patter !! :cool:

I mean, come on, the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then, eh ??

This year, I am on a personal mission to paint SF as Brown & Orange as one single human being possibly can !!

.........and it looks like I'll be getting some more help in that regard as well !!

Now if I could just get some admin type person to change my username, then the BuckeyeDan Flying Internet Circus could OFFICIALLY buzz this place REGULARLY !!

:hatsoff:

I wish you luck in that regard, UK, but the Steelers have [p]owned the Browns for the past 4 season and looking at both rosters and the draft, I don't see our ownership changing any time soon. :flap:

As far as you wanting to paint these forums "brown & orange" - you'd have better success sprouting wings and flying off the Empire State Building. :chuckle:

If Gary or I could change your username, we would, but Mike is the only staff member who can do so. Please send me a PM and let me know what you want your moniker changed to and I'll try to help in that regard. :drink:

BettisFan
05-17-2008, 05:59 PM
man i hate the clowns

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
05-17-2008, 06:26 PM
man i hate the clowns

Really? I love them. :wave:

katk9
06-13-2008, 03:49 PM
Welcome to the board.