PDA

View Full Version : It's Clowns Week

Prosdo
11-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Alright, everyone we need to get pumped up for this game! We're facing another AFCN rival. Go Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Crennel has already said this is their biggest game of the year.. Droughns said he's ready for this week on sunday nite.

Hmmm, sound familiar bengal fans!!!

Its time to play w/ the big boys now, and the Stains are going down just like the bungals..

This sunday nite, I'll be there at Heinz Field to see us take the division lead BACK from the bungals!!

Ambridge
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
I still vividly remember that '03 Sunday Night Game-Debacle against the Clowns when the Steelers lost 33-13.

I look for the Browns to actually make it a close game.
Cleveland will be pumped-up to play in a prime time nationally televised game(much like the Ravens this past Monday Night)and will be playing with a "Go for Broke" attitude.

bangpow
11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
I betcha Crennel tries to go deep numerous times against the Steelers.

Suitanim
11-07-2005, 09:32 AM
I'm a little nervous about this game from an offensive perspective. Cleveland has a terrible offense, and we should be able to pretty much hold them in check, but they are a much improved defensive team this year. If Batch, or, God forbid, Maddox gets the start, this is gonna be a close game, and we all know that anything can happen in close games.

I know Cleve is on board with me, and I'm sure there are others, but living in NE Ohio means that there is no alternative for us Steelers fans other than victory. To lose means to be surrounded by obnoxious and ignorant Browns fans talking shit until the next game...God forbid we lose the second game of the year...then they will talk smack for the next 9-10 months.

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
I know Cleve is on board with me, and I'm sure there are others, but living in NE Ohio means that there is no alternative for us Steelers fans other than victory. To lose means to be surrounded by obnoxious and ignorant Browns fans talking shit until the next game...God forbid we lose the second game of the year...then they will talk smack for the next 9-10 months.

damn, that must be like a giant turd telling you that you need a shower :grin:

Suitanim
11-07-2005, 11:05 AM
damn, that must be like a giant turd telling you that you need a shower :grin:

LOL...good analogy...only it's worse!

steelersgirl86
11-07-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm a little nervous about this game from an offensive perspective. Cleveland has a terrible offense, and we should be able to pretty much hold them in check, but they are a much improved defensive team this year. If Batch, or, God forbid, Maddox gets the start, this is gonna be a close game, and we all know that anything can happen in close games.

I must agree I live in NE Ohio and browns fans think they won the super bowl is they beat us. Lets Go STEELERS :sign03:

soniczilla
11-07-2005, 03:26 PM
I like how NFL Films spent the majority of their 2004 highlight show of the Browns on their game against the Bengals. It was as if it was the greatest game in Browns history.

clevestinks
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Suit, all so true, We have to win this game. This game means everything to us. This is what seperates us from the fans who still live in the Burgh. We have to live amongst the stains. NOTHING would stop me from wearing my black and gold, BUT rubbing it in thier faces is alot easier.

SteelCityMan786
11-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Crennel Sounds Like The Bengals. They will get KILLED AGAINST BLITZBURGH! Batch And The Offense Get Things Going for when Big Ben Gets Back

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 05:15 PM
This is a MUST win game, no matter what.. we have to sweep the division, and take the lead from the bengals..

Batch will start if Ben cant go, but I would imagine Ben will make it a game time decision.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I can't wait,all these Clown fans around here are talking all types of shit,I can't wait for my Steelers to shut em up by kicking them in the teeth.

Koopa
11-07-2005, 07:08 PM
i kinda hope ben don't play this week now, i don't want him to rush anything, i have confedince that batch can take care of them, like BRC said in another thread he calmed down a lot in the second half, and now he has confedince to carry into this game. and duce should do good against them. hopefully batch remember that hines just needs three catches and just throw three quick short passes to him and get that over with sunday.

steelers fans=morons
11-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Charlie Batch completed 9-of-16 for 65 yards, no touchdowns and an interception..The only chance the steelers win this game is if ben starts. And if the steelers joke of a running game doesn't get going then it is going a long night....

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 07:27 PM
translation: the huge turd says we all need showers.

lmao at the browns running game D.W.I.:

Droughns, William, & Injured guy!
thats 2 joey porter punches away from being noone or

a.w.o.l. (which is synonymous with "not there" for all the browns fans)

Koopa
11-07-2005, 07:29 PM
Charlie Batch completed 9-of-16 for 65 yards, no touchdowns and an interception..The only chance the steelers win this game is if ben starts. And if the steelers joke of a running game doesn't get going then it is going a long night....

i was just about to ask if there was in shitstain fans on this fourm and it looks like one popped up for the week.......wish is good cause now i have some one to throw around like a rag doll. you looking at stats to much and not the overall game, duce will run wild all over y'all garbage ass team and then batch will make you look silly and when it's all said and down, we'll never see you on this board again

Livinginthe past
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
I think this will be another defensive grind of a game.

The Browns have already shown signs of solidity despite a roster short on talent - but as the 49ers show - a good attitude can sneak you a win now and then.

Crennel has the makings of a good HC and he has returned a little respect back to this beleageured organisation at least making them competetive.

But the facts os the Steelers have too many gears for this match up - I expect the Steelers to do enough to win.

Steelers 20 Browns 10

NM

steelers fans=morons
11-07-2005, 07:41 PM
i was just about to ask if there was in shitstain fans on this fourm and it looks like one popped up for the week.......wish is good cause now i have some one to throw around like a rag doll. you looking at stats to much and not the overall game, duce will run wild all over y'all garbage ass team and then batch will make you look silly and when it's all said and down, we'll never see you on this board again

well here I am again on this board, thanks for such a big reaction, if makes me feel better about myself. and you have a very false sense of security in this game, if you think that the rat birds played all out last week to get a win then you will be surprised...

oh, and on a side note, you all seem to never talk about how your coach used to be a browns player...

Livinginthe past
11-07-2005, 07:43 PM

Just looking at your signature there Browns fan.

Ignoring the intellectual insult - you are saying that the Steelers have 4 times as many fans as the Browns?

How can the Browns be the biggest sportsclub in the world if this is the case?

NM

steelers fans=morons
11-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Just looking at your signature there Browns fan.

Ignoring the intellectual insult - you are saying that the Steelers have 4 times as many fans as the Browns?

How can the Browns be the biggest sportsclub in the world if this is the case?

NM

because regardless of the number of fans the browns have our fanclub happens to have to most registered members...

steelers fans=morons
11-07-2005, 07:54 PM
This should amuse you for a little while (http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/a/d/ads102/warp.html)

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 07:57 PM
because regardless of the number of fans the browns have our fanclub happens to have to most registered members...
its probably all steelerfans there to bash the browns! :busted:

steelers fans=morons
11-07-2005, 08:01 PM
" The word ?Yinzer? is now used to describe many of the cultural differences that have come to light. For example, a Yinzer always wears a Steeler T-shirt and hat on backwards---even to the symphony. A Yinzer will always live in the 70?s, even in 2002. A Yinzer will wear acid wash jeans and white hi-tops with the tongue of the shoes sticking out, even thought that look went out in 1982. Yinzer diet food includes French fries on salad. A Yinzer will think the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl after every win of even the slimmest margin. A Yinzer over estimates every travel distance, and therefore will not travel. They commonly think Cleveland is 5 hours away. The Yinzer that says Cleveland sucks, has never been there."

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 08:06 PM
This should amuse you for a little while (http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/a/d/ads102/warp.html)
and for your enjoyment:

http://steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30299#post30299

whats up with your qb? what will the browns players wear this week to practice?

t-backs and a pair of flip-flops?

Ambridge
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM
"The Yinzer that says Cleveland sucks, has never been there."

A person doesn't have to experience a stroke in order to know that they suck. Some things are just common knowledge.

Suitanim
11-07-2005, 08:59 PM

"Cowher isn't pretty enough" smack? Not surprising, I guess, from a Jeff Garcia QB'd team.

And "yinzer smack"...ah, yinzer smack. Fresh, new, smack about the word yinzer that none of us have ever heard 4,000 times before.

How 'bout this for smack talk? From 1950-1973, back when my dad was still a kid, the
Browns were 35-13...since then? Steelers 38-20 (Including 2 playoff wins). Steelers have also won 16 of the last 19.

But go on with your bad dumbassed self...

Koopa
11-07-2005, 09:06 PM
what the heck is yinzer????

ATENEARS
11-07-2005, 09:08 PM
The Steelers have stunk the past two weeks and Batch now actually thinks that he can play in this league again and will take some chances. The Browns are ready to roll and come into Pittsburgh with all kinds of confidence and nothing to lose attitude.

BROWNS 24
STEELERS 13

tony hipchest
11-07-2005, 09:21 PM
the steelers have won the past 2 weeks against opposition more superior than the browns.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 11:26 PM
It's pretty pathetic when the stains and the bungals have to hype up their team and their city so bad for a Steelers game.. U act like its the super bowl or something..

well for a team as mediocre as the stains, well make that downright sick and worthless, I can see why playing such a quality opponent as the black and gold can make you drool..cuz u know you'll NEVER be an elite team like us, the pats, the colts, etc..

must really suck to be a clowns fan...

ATENEARS
11-07-2005, 11:26 PM
the steelers have won the past 2 weeks against opposition more superior than the browns.

Don't under-estimate a rival. Those teams are better than us, and we have nothing to lose. We are gonna embarrass you on National TV (our Super Bowl).

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2005, 11:27 PM
The only thing you'll embarrass is yourselves in primtime..with those ugly ass uniforms and ur pathetic attempt at calling urselves an NFL team.

tony hipchest
11-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Don't under-estimate a rival. Those teams are better than us, and we have nothing to lose. We are gonna embarrass you on National TV (our Super Bowl). how are you gonna do that? by showing up in skirts? youre right, you will embarass the WHOLE nfl.

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
The Steelers have stunk the past two weeks and Batch now actually thinks that he can play in this league again and will take some chances. The Browns are ready to roll and come into Pittsburgh with all kinds of confidence and nothing to lose attitude.

BROWNS 24
STEELERS 13

Bwhahahaha! Batch smack! Taking shots at our second/third string QB? How low do you have to go before you actually include the fact that the opposition is at less than full strength in your smack talk. That's like being in 4th grade and saying "My healthy dad can beat up your dad who has no arms and uses a wheelchair".

Absolutely pathetic.

BB2W
11-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Batch now actually thinks that he can play in this league again and will take some chances.
Why would you, or him think that? Because he smoked the Packers for 65 yards last week... We are gonna run, and roll right over you guys. Try actually watching your opponents games before you talk smack about what they are gonna do.

Is it true that there are a lot of speed bumps in Cleveland?

ATENEARS
11-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Bwhahahaha! Batch smack! Taking shots at our second/third string QB? How low do you have to go before you actually include the fact that the opposition is at less than full strength in your smack talk. That's like being in 4th grade and saying "My healthy dad can beat up your dad who has no arms and uses a wheelchair".

Absolutely pathetic.

Please don't tell us that you are crying because I made fun of your 3rd string QB. Didn't i just say that I didn't care who was the QB for you? I would rather have Big Dumb Roethlistien, because I don't want to come in here on Monday and hear the same granny whine excuse about why you lost.

ATENEARS
11-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Why would you, or him think that? Because he smoked the Packers for 65 yards last week... We are gonna run, and roll right over you guys. Try actually watching your opponents games before you talk smack about what they are gonna do.

Is it true that there are a lot of speed bumps in Cleveland?

Maybe because you all patted Batch on the back for his 'Not so much like Roethlisberger, but not like Maddox either!' play on Sunday. Did you watch things unfold this weekend?

Of course you are going to run, that is what you do whether Batch, Maddox or Big Dumb Ben is in. You guys are 27th in passing, and dead last in the NFL in attempts ... yet you still slobberfest over Big Ben like a giddy afghani.

Suitanim
11-08-2005, 12:26 PM
WORST. SMACK. EVER.

You're dumber than a bag of hammers, and we'll never see or hear from you again after about 10 PM Sunday night.

And I was laughing at you, not crying...although, if you keep posting such stupid shit, I may start laughing hard enough to cry.

tony hipchest
11-08-2005, 12:44 PM
damn browns and ravenfans have a severe case of roethlisberger envy. theyre more happy chucking the ball 40 times a game and losing. will we see kellen "the franchise" winslow this weekend? now that is one dumb sob. good thing he went to the browns. Roethlisberger wouldnt have any one to throw or hand off to up there anyways, and would still lead them to 8 wins/ season. oh well them 2 sorry franchises can battle it out for m. leinart.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2005, 02:43 PM
You know, I have more respect for our bengal fans who are on this board..becuz atleast they can talk legit smack and back it up.. You guys have made such sorry attempts at smack its not even funny.. please stop making urselves look more ridiculous than u already do every sunday in those orange and brown jerseys and dog bones...

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Don't under-estimate a rival. Those teams are better than us, and we have nothing to lose. We are gonna embarrass you on National TV (our Super Bowl).
You have nothing to lose except another game ,to which the Clowns have proven that they're pretty adept at.

Atlanta Dan
11-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Much to my surprise, Browns are 6th in NFL in points allowed (17 a game) - guess Romeo Crennell is a pretty good D coach.

Steelers' D needs to play like 2004 this coming Sunday or I probably will be nervous around 11:30 Sunday night.

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Maybe because you all patted Batch on the back for his 'Not so much like Roethlisberger, but not like Maddox either!' play on Sunday. Did you watch things unfold this weekend?

Of course you are going to run, that is what you do whether Batch, Maddox or Big Dumb Ben is in. You guys are 27th in passing, and dead last in the NFL in attempts ... yet you still slobberfest over Big Ben like a giddy afghani.

Ben plays the role as field general as well as anybody playing today. He completes a high percentage of his passes, and has led the team to seven fourth quarter comeback, in just a season and a half of action. The last person that should comment on a qauterback, is a browie fan, what could you possibly know about the position? When was the last time you had a qb that was any good? When was the last time you had a coach that was any good? When was the last time you had a team that was any good? When did you last have a player make the pro bowl?
This is how pathetic brownie fan is. They still think that The Afflac Goose, a.k.a. Bernie Kosar, was a hall of fame QB. Get a life, or at least a football team.
I have a deep respect for all fans of any team. Even the Cleveland Browns fans. There is something about football and the fans that seperate them from any other sport, and I appreciate that. But when fans, such as yourself come in and ramble on about how your going to win, but with nothing to back it up. I have no respect for coards like you.
At least come strong, or don`t come at all. You coming in here and insulting the members is kind of childish, wouldn`t you say. I would gues you to be about fourteen , based on your comments. Maybe thirteen.

Prosdo
11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
This is giving me a whole new respect for most of our Bengal fan posters!

ATENEARS
11-09-2005, 03:34 PM
<<< When was the last time you had a qb that was any good? >>>

I hate QB?s, they?re gay, but I?ll play along; Otto Graham, (AAFC, 1946-49; NFL, 1950-55) ? at least, I heard he was good and his stats pretty much out-shine every QB before and since. Funny thing is, after that, we have sucked ? but still lead the over-all series 55-50 against the little red-headed step-child from Pittsburgh.

<<< When was the last time you had a coach that was any good? >>>

Ah, we haven?t been as bad in the coaching category as say the QB category ? but we sure seem to be the roots to your coaching pool and certainly not vice-versa. Pssst: That?s where the ?Football Country? blurb has meaning here.

<<< When was the last time you had a team that was any good? >>>

Late in the year in 1999 we were a juggernaut and I laughed like hell when you lost to our stupid expansion team that was thrown together in about 8-weeks. Not only do we lead the series against the Squeelers, but the 51-0 beating that we gave you in 1989, couldn?t even be matched by you even in our first game out of the gate that expansion season.

<<< When did you last have a player make the pro bowl? >>>

I believe it was 2002. Makes ya sick that you lost to us in 1999, 2000 & 2003 huh?

<<< This is how pathetic brownie fan is. They still think that The Afflac Goose, a.k.a. Bernie Kosar, was a hall of fame QB.>>>

I hated Bernie ? as I?ve already told you, I hate QB?s. I can spot a lame QB from a mile away ? Big Ben is over-rated. I?d take Bernie over him.

<<< You coming in here and insulting the members is kind of childish, wouldn`t you say. I would gues you to be about fourteen , based on your comments. Maybe thirteen. >>>

If I told you that I was male teenager, your not going to show up at my doorstep with a racquetball, a strong rubber band, and three feet of rope are ya?

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Alright way to back up your words, sort of.

Quick History lesson!
You were quick to point out your 51-0 win over us , the very first game of the season.
Later that same year how about our 35-3 victory over you, and we made the playoffs again, and the brownies stayed home.

Bernie over Ben, Never. Ben is still very young and already destine for greatness. I really don`t even want to say that Bernie was terrible, just not as good a Ben.

The the rope, the rubber band and the racket thing, was somewhat funny, strange, and weird all at the same time.

You need to research a little better, I know it took you a little while to respond so you did have to look. But i think you havet had a pro bowler in ten years.

Answer a question. Is it just me or is changing head coaches every three years or so absurd? I mean no sooner you get rid of the prior coaches dead weight, then your gone. I really wanted a brownie fans opinion here!

ATENEARS
11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
Jamir Miller made the Pro Bowl in 2001 or 02'. That was our last Pro Bowl player. Before that, it was hiatus years and whats the point of going back before then? I answered the question ... look it up.

<<< Answer a question. Is it just me or is changing head coaches every three years or so absurd? I mean no sooner you get rid of the prior coaches dead weight, then your gone. I really wanted a brownie fans opinion here! >>>

I'll discuss our new era. Chris Palmer was a great practice coach and motivator in our expansion season (1999). I attended a ton of training camp and the guy did a great job 'coaching' what he was given to coach. In 2000, however, Carmen Policy and his goons started sitting in on practices ans Palmer was under a micro-scope. He wasn't the same, he was tamed down and seemed to have to report every action back to Policy-n-thugs. They ran him out. Not saying the guy was a World Beater, but he had no chance and I hope he gets another shot somewhere someday. UPDATE: Palmer was just let-go in Houston this season as the scapre-goat for all their problems ... so, who knows? Probably similar situation.

A lot of Browns fans got all giddy over the singing of Butch Davis. He turned out to be a real turd, totally screwed the franchise up. With Crennel, I respect his patience. Browns fans are sitting on their hands, they have grown restless and I feel for anyone at the helm today. If the front office shows as much restraint that Crennel has displayed in running the team the right way (baby steps), then he might break the pattern of the three-year revolving door. It's up to the new front office and how soon they will panic again though.

I hear what you are saying about the three-year plans and out-the-door before anything has a chance to gel though. I would hope that someone up top is smart enough to recognize a drone and get rid of him though, instead of sticking with a loser.

clevestinks
11-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Fair enough, but was a coach Crennels age the right descision? I personally would like to start all over with a blank canvas and a young talent, who may be with the team for many years. Not knocking Romeo, he had the resume, there is no doubting that. But he has been passed over for years. And at 62? I really not sure. How long of tenure can you really expect?

I.C. Lights
11-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Well, I don't have to deal with any Browns fans here in Philly, but the TO drama is annoying enough for anyone. As for this game, it could be close... but I think three things will kill the browns: (1) our D (2) Duce (3) physicality. The Browns D is actually not that bad, but I don't think they can go all game against us.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-09-2005, 08:29 PM
<<< When was the last time you had a qb that was any good? >>>

I hate QB?s, they?re gay, but I?ll play along; Otto Graham, (AAFC, 1946-49; NFL, 1950-55) ? at least, I heard he was good and his stats pretty much out-shine every QB before and since. Funny thing is, after that, we have sucked ? but still lead the over-all series 55-50 against the little red-headed step-child from Pittsburgh.

<<< When was the last time you had a coach that was any good? >>>

Ah, we haven?t been as bad in the coaching category as say the QB category ? but we sure seem to be the roots to your coaching pool and certainly not vice-versa. Pssst: That?s where the ?Football Country? blurb has meaning here.

<<< When was the last time you had a team that was any good? >>>

Late in the year in 1999 we were a juggernaut and I laughed like hell when you lost to our stupid expansion team that was thrown together in about 8-weeks. Not only do we lead the series against the Squeelers, but the 51-0 beating that we gave you in 1989, couldn?t even be matched by you even in our first game out of the gate that expansion season.

<<< When did you last have a player make the pro bowl? >>>

I believe it was 2002. Makes ya sick that you lost to us in 1999, 2000 & 2003 huh?

<<< This is how pathetic brownie fan is. They still think that The Afflac Goose, a.k.a. Bernie Kosar, was a hall of fame QB.>>>

I hated Bernie ? as I?ve already told you, I hate QB?s. I can spot a lame QB from a mile away ? Big Ben is over-rated. I?d take Bernie over him.

<<< You coming in here and insulting the members is kind of childish, wouldn`t you say. I would gues you to be about fourteen , based on your comments. Maybe thirteen. >>>

If I told you that I was male teenager, your not going to show up at my doorstep with a racquetball, a strong rubber band, and three feet of rope are ya?

Damn, and people think Steelers fans live in the past.. u cant even come up w/ a credible team or players or coaches that even did anything remotely great THIS century !!

Just becuz u have a probowler or 2 doesnt make them great... and just because we lost to you now and then doesnt make you great either so please dont go there...

Suitanim
11-10-2005, 08:50 AM
Well, I don't have to deal with any Browns fans here in Philly, but the TO drama is annoying enough for anyone. As for this game, it could be close... but I think three things will kill the browns: (1) our D (2) Duce (3) physicality. The Browns D is actually not that bad, but I don't think they can go all game against us.

Key stat:

Steelers rushing offense ranked 5th
Browns rushing defense ranked 28

All we need Batch to do is exploit the Browns overloading the box and we're good.

ATENEARS
11-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Damn, and people think Steelers fans live in the past.. u cant even come up w/ a credible team or players or coaches that even did anything remotely great THIS century !!

As if ... you would have been parading Mid-1970's players out and been all proud and crap. Why bother, I could list all of our HOF'ers from the 50 & 60's AND THEN you could have said that I was living in the past.

What the hell QB's have the Steelers had that have been any better then Kosar or Sipe, since the 70's??? Big Ben is being handled with kid gloves, Pittsburgh ranks dead last in pass attempts, 27th in passing yards. Big Gay Ben hasn't even begun to play the position yet to be mentioned among the great.

Just becuz u have a probowler or 2 doesnt make them great... and just because we lost to you now and then doesnt make you great either so please dont go there...

One of your little brethran here mentioned the Pro Bowl topic, not me. And just because you LOST to us more times then won in the history between our two teams, doesn't make you great either.

Geez, have you had your coffee today yet? Perhaps your still coldcocked by my description of the items in your duffle bag (racquetball, strong rubber band and three feet of rope)

Lyn
11-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Bottom line Steelers have class

tony hipchest
11-10-2005, 11:21 AM
to extend the bottom line- they are ALWAYS the better team

hinesfield
11-10-2005, 12:12 PM
theyre going to lose to charlie batch not just because they suck........just because theyre the BROWNS

clevestinks
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
ATENEAR, Why the Gay Ben remarks??
Are you really that homophobic? Is it because your not intelligent enough, to think of something smarter to say? To bust balls, talk smack an everything is really good rivalry fun. But the gay, home stuff really should stop. Your really not that impressive!

shevdog
11-10-2005, 11:02 PM
well here I am again on this board, thanks for such a big reaction, if makes me feel better about myself. and you have a very false sense of security in this game, if you think that the rat birds played all out last week to get a win then you will be surprised...

oh, and on a side note, you all seem to never talk about how your coach used to be a browns player...

Ha! My goodness,I'm laughing my head off!

The Browns and their fans are so pathetics!

To show you how pathetic, check out:
http://www.steelerssuck.com

At this page (http://www.partiers.com/gobrownsphotos.html) it shows the last time they beat the Steelers, which was over 2 years ago, that Monday night game someone mentioned.

What ticks me off more is the people who do this site are from my hometown of New Castle. One thing about New Castle is that it was infested with too many Browns fans, being an hour or so from both Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I rather deal with these Eagle fans around Philly than the Brwnies fans!

As much as I hate the Ratbirds and think the Ratbird fans are totally pathetic, my hate for the Browns can not be topped!

Even with Farrior, the Bus, Willie, and Big Ben out, the Brownies will still choke on their leash.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/sign03.gif

BlitzburghRockCity
11-10-2005, 11:47 PM
As if ... you would have been parading Mid-1970's players out and been all proud and crap. Why bother, I could list all of our HOF'ers from the 50 & 60's AND THEN you could have said that I was living in the past.

What the hell QB's have the Steelers had that have been any better then Kosar or Sipe, since the 70's??? Big Ben is being handled with kid gloves, Pittsburgh ranks dead last in pass attempts, 27th in passing yards. Big Gay Ben hasn't even begun to play the position yet to be mentioned among the great.

One of your little brethran here mentioned the Pro Bowl topic, not me. And just because you LOST to us more times then won in the history between our two teams, doesn't make you great either.

Geez, have you had your coffee today yet? Perhaps your still coldcocked by my description of the items in your duffle bag (racquetball, strong rubber band and three feet of rope)

If you hang around on this site..u'll see that we mostly promote the current / recent history around here. WE all know the 70's teams were a Dynasty, Period..but we also tought and cheer and talk up the current teams more..so basically we dont need to dwell on the past like you all seem to like to think we do..we just have that in our hip pocket if we need it.

And yes I know you werent bringing up the whole pro bowl thing originally but I had to throw it out there cuz I didnt want ya thinking a couple pro bowlers was all that great of an accomplishment in the grand scheme of things..

Relax, its just trash talk.. its Steelers / Browns week, it just get much better than that !