PDA

View Full Version : Timmons not expected to start?

paw-n-maul-u
04-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Saw this on steelers.com

"Lawrence Timmons isn't expected to be a starter for the Steelers this year. Beat writer Scott Brown expects Timmons to play a lot of snaps, but mostly in a rotation behind Larry Foote and possibly LaMarr Woodley outside. In terms of IDP value, Foote has the most to worry about if Timmons comes on."
-from Rotoworld/Pittsburgh Tribune

Sounds like some bull, what do you guys think?

I really think Timmons will pay dividends in a year or so once he gets a little more experience ... the guy's an athletic freak and it's only so long before someone with that potential picks up the system and gets comfortable with the defense and will really come onto the scene.

If Timmons doesn't outright win the job in camp (which I almost feel Tomlin is obligated to do hitching so much to the Timmons trailor), then I'm sure after some REAL reps in games that he'll take over, kind of like what should have happened with Woodley way earlier in the year

The Duke
04-14-2008, 07:53 PM
this is the source

The Steelers have to get much more than they got out of their first-round pick, Lawrence Timmons, last year. My guess is that he won't start this season but that he will get plenty of playing time and that the Steelers will move him around since he has the ability to play both inside and outside linebacker.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_535828.html

an opinion by scott brown, nothing more

SteelersJW
04-14-2008, 07:59 PM
He better F|_|CKin play

steelmann58
04-14-2008, 08:28 PM
steelers live people dont have a clue what they are talking about

millwalldavey
04-14-2008, 08:34 PM
There's still camp to go through for this guy to prove himself...

I see a decent amount of PT, starting by at least week 3... based on the time he missed last year, I could see him going into camp not listed as a starter and I think he has to work to win it, but I feel he can do it.

Fordy
04-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Woodley is gonna break out big time this season so if Timmons can his career kickstarted and become a force and big contributor wether it be as a starter or reserve it will give us a great LB core which is a source of pride for us our LB tradition. Lets hope L.T. can live up to the expectation of being a 1st round pick and lets hope he is the real deal. I dont want to talk about him being a 1st round bust over the next 40 years if I live that long.

millwalldavey
04-14-2008, 08:49 PM
I still wanted Poz with that pick instead... I hope he becomes the next Lambert and I eat my words. But I liked the pick after it was said and done and I think he'll be good. I just think that missing time last year sets him back (at least in some minds... not physically) a bit.

Black@Gold Forever32
Hey would happy if Timmons just rotates at ILB and OLB providing rest for all the LBs at times....Of course I would want Timmons to start at ILB but I would be happy with him just playing a ton of snaps...

Preacher
I can understand the article... saying that Larry Foote will be able to start one more year. It does give Timmons the opportunity to float.

However, I doubt very much that will happen. It think camp will be the decision maker on this one.

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 08:55 PM
uhhhhhg we spent a first pick on this guy! can anyone say B-U-S-T

Preacher
04-14-2008, 09:15 PM
uhhhhhg we spent a first pick on this guy! can anyone say B-U-S-T

I know your age doesn't allow you to be patient.

But trust me, 1 year of backup after injury and an article with a WAG doesn't equate to a bust.

Petesburgh66
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Way to early to call anybody in their second year a bust.

BettisFan
04-14-2008, 09:24 PM
i can be paitent but if he doesnt even get the chance to start this year the is obviosly no belief in him, i think we need to let him have a chance this preseason mabey hes got the stuff

The Duke
04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
mabey hes got the stuff

no no, I don't want no junkie on the team :chuckle:

Preacher
04-14-2008, 09:28 PM
no no, I don't want no junkie on the team :chuckle:

:buttkick:

:chuckle:

lilyoder6
04-14-2008, 09:53 PM
i didn't expect timmons to start this season at all... but i do hope he gets more snaps. b/c he as a good chance starting in his 3rd yr in replace of farrior..

Steel Pit
04-14-2008, 10:43 PM
People can talk about being patient all that they want. The fact of the matter is this, if Timmons doesn't start this season, or at least sub in for 50% of the defensive snaps, then the former FIRST ROUND draft pick can "OFFICIALLY" be labeled a BUST!

That's my D A M N opinion. You don't draft a guy in the 1st round, QB's being the exception, and find satisfaction because he's getting spot duty for 2 or 3 seasons. A freaking LB chosen in the 1st round should be starting prior to his 3rd freaking season. Come alive people. Geez!

Some Steelers fans are just too high on this guy and refuse to face the possibility that he may indeed wind up being a bust. He's going to have to show me something before I get all jacked up about him. I'm tired of hearing about what a physical specimen he is. Show me something Mr. Timmons.

rbryan
04-14-2008, 11:04 PM
No doubt. A defensive number 1 needs to make an impact from day one. I can forgive last year if he steps up and beats out Foote, otherwise he's a bust in my book.

Note to FO, stop drafting semin oles.

fansince'76
04-14-2008, 11:07 PM
I guess that makes Poz a bust in the making as well. After all, he hasn't shown that he can handle the rigors of a full NFL season without being injured. Great potential + glass for bones = another Kendrell Bell.

My point? A little early to call Timmons a bust just yet.

Crushzilla
04-14-2008, 11:44 PM
So he should be awarded a starter's job because he was a first round pick?

If Farrior and Foote keep performing the way they have, why should Timmons start this year? :hunch:

Simple as that.

MACH1
04-14-2008, 11:51 PM
If he wants to be a starter he needs to earn it and win that position.

Preacher
04-15-2008, 12:10 AM
People can talk about being patient all that they want. The fact of the matter is this, if Timmons doesn't start this season, or at least sub in for 50% of the defensive snaps, then the former FIRST ROUND draft pick can "OFFICIALLY" be labeled a BUST!

That's my D A M N opinion. You don't draft a guy in the 1st round, QB's being the exception, and find satisfaction because he's getting spot duty for 2 or 3 seasons. A freaking LB chosen in the 1st round should be starting prior to his 3rd freaking season. Come alive people. Geez!

Some Steelers fans are just too high on this guy and refuse to face the possibility that he may indeed wind up being a bust. He's going to have to show me something before I get all jacked up about him. I'm tired of hearing about what a physical specimen he is. Show me something Mr. Timmons.

So you have no problem with him not starting most of this season, and winning the job in the last few games, much like Woodley did last year right? After all, this is only his second season coming up. And in truth, his first OTA's and Training camp.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I wasn't a fan of the Lawrence Timmons pick but I'm not going to label the man a bust just yet....He is only in his second year and he was set back due to injury last year in his rookie year.....Plus he is still very young...What is Timmons 21 or 22 years old? Give the guy a chance before being so down on him...He has the talent......

steelwall
04-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Stay healthy, get out there and earn your 1st round draft pick money...nuff said...

Edman
04-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Maybe that is why Steelers' recent drafts haven't been "great".

They pull the trigger so quickly on draft picks. Particulary Late-rounders.

Steeldude
04-15-2008, 12:58 AM
So he should be awarded a starter's job because he was a first round pick?

If Farrior and Foote keep performing the way they have, why should Timmons start this year? :hunch:

Simple as that.

foote hasn't shown anything to suggest he should remain a starter. he is there because of the lack of depth and experience from the bench. foote is performing like any other average LB. i am not saying foote is a complete waste, but he doesn't offer much more than average play.

i have no stats on this, but doesn't it seem foote gets mowed down a lot by RBs? i would expect more from the RILB spot.

oh well, all remains to be seen :smile:

Steel Pit
04-15-2008, 01:44 AM
So you have no problem with him not starting most of this season, and winning the job in the last few games, much like Woodley did last year right? After all, this is only his second season coming up. And in truth, his first OTA's and Training camp.

No I wouldn't have a problem with that but I think that he should at least sub in for 50% of the defensive snaps until he does win the starting position. Whether he becomes the starter or not this season is yet to be determined but he really needs to show indications that he's going to be a future force with the opportunities that he does get this upcoming season.

I haven't called him a bust just yet. I'm simply saying that after the upcoming season, the Steelers organization had better know that Timmons is going to be a starter at the beginning of his 3rd season. If the Steelers and their fans aren't certain of that after next season, then yes, I will classify Timmons as a bust.

Rhee Rhee
04-15-2008, 02:09 AM
patience is a virtue!

the athletically gifted sean taylor wasn't a monster right off the bat... it took him awhile to find a position that fit him and once he got comfortable in his role he became a stud...(RIP sean)

i think it's accurate to say timmons probably won't start but what im hoping for is given the oppurtunity maybe an injury to foote or farrior will jump start his career and send him in the right direction...

Galax Steeler
04-15-2008, 03:04 AM
I think timmons will come around this year and improve his play.

Boomerang
04-15-2008, 04:11 AM
I think if he stays healthy he will earn his place,i think he has the talent.

Elvis
04-15-2008, 05:37 AM
I really look for Timmons to get some more playing time this upcoming '08 season. I think that Farriors' days are coming to an end because of age only, I love Farrior and wish he would have been a Steeler from day one in his career. If Timmons doesnt get more playing time this year I think that the Steelers made a mistake last year in the draft selecting him so high.
:coffee:

The Duke
04-15-2008, 06:49 AM
the athletically gifted sean taylor wasn't a monster right off the bat... it took him awhile to find a position that fit him and once he got comfortable in his role he became a stud...(RIP sean)

good point. and another one like that is our very own Troy polamalu, it took him a while to get used to the defense , then 2004 he broke out, big time.

just be patient with the guy, not everyone is like patrick willis from the beginning

RJC
04-15-2008, 07:29 AM
Foote is young and inexpensive, and far from a liability. You can't have a super star at every position. I'd say Timmons is aiming more at replacing Farrior after this season. He's in his last year of his contract, and at 32 years old, he will not be resigned....

millwalldavey
04-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Don't pull the plug this year if he starts slow... he may need a few games to get the speed down.

lilyoder6
04-15-2008, 08:21 AM
and b4 poz broke his arm he was tearing up the off.. i think poz would of gave willis a run of his money 4 rookie of the yr on d... it was just too bad he did get injured... at last yr's draft i was very very upset that we drafted timmons who only started 1 season over poz who started 2-3 seasons at penn st..

fansince'76
04-15-2008, 08:30 AM
and b4 poz broke his arm he was tearing up the off.. i think poz would of gave willis a run of his money 4 rookie of the yr on d... it was just too bad he did get injured... at last yr's draft i was very very upset that we drafted timmons who only started 1 season over poz who started 2-3 seasons at penn st..

3 games before landing on IR does not a season make. On top of that, our LB corps was a tad bit better than Buffalo's - Poz started out of necessity more than anything else.

Dino 6 Rings
04-15-2008, 08:33 AM
As long as he can Tackle on Kick Coverage I don't give a rats arse when he starts on defense.

tony hipchest
04-15-2008, 10:28 AM

Some Steelers fans are just too high on this guy and refuse to face the possibility that he may indeed wind up being a bust.

james farrior only started 2 of his 1st 5 years with the jets and he was a top 10 (1st LB taken) pick.

i hope people take time to recognize the "steelers way" before they hit the "oh no! timmons might be a bust" panic button.

if we want to have rookies who immediately have impact we may need to replace lebeau, because his defense isnt learned overnight no matter what pick or position a player was selected with.

look at all our 11 defenders from last year and none but hampton was a starter in their 1st year (and it took him 6 games).

starter in 1st season?
hampton- yes
aaron smith- no (2nd)
b. keisel- no
harrison- no
foote- no
haggans- no
farrior- yes. started 15 games w/ the jets
taylor- no
townsend- no
clark- no
polamalu- no (2nd)

all of the steelers defenders ride the pine (especially linebackers). hell, even kendrell bell was just a "2-down" player, and chad brown is the closest to an exception to this rule. however it is a system that has kept the steelers defense as one of the top and most respected units in the past 17 or so years.

lilyoder6
04-15-2008, 10:48 AM
i am just saying that poz was doing some damage b4 he got hurt.. i think if he would of played the whole yr he would be w/ willis as one of the best up and coming lb's in the league....

just think of this.. if the 49er's draft dan connor.. they have willis and connor 4 like the next 10 yrs.. that thought just amazes me since they are both very talented lber's

millwalldavey
04-15-2008, 11:48 AM
just think of this.. if the 49er's draft dan connor.. they have willis and connor 4 like the next 10 yrs.. that thought just amazes me since they are both very talented lber's

True... but how many teams can keep 2 players like that for that many years anymore?

Rhee Rhee
04-15-2008, 02:48 PM

it would be quite amazing but highly unlikely... i actually think impossible that with all the needs they have at other positions they don't have the luxury to draft BAP...

19ward86
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
He has as much of a shot as anyone, if he stays healthy i can see him taking over.

Mistah_Q
04-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Foote is young and inexpensive, and far from a liability. You can't have a super star at every position. I'd say Timmons is aiming more at replacing Farrior after this season. He's in his last year of his contract, and at 32 years old, he will not be resigned....Foote is not inexpensive. . there are teams that don't have a single linebacker who will equal Foote's cap hit this season. The 49ers and Eagles don't have one who will make half. . .

Players with cap hits similar to Foote's: London Fletcher, Edgerton Hartwell. . .

I like having Foote for depth. But he makes way too much for depth. . .

lilyoder6
04-15-2008, 09:20 PM
would be sick to see those players on the same team.. but oh well... timmons will get alot snaps on st and giving breathers!!!

GBMelBlount
04-15-2008, 09:34 PM
james farrior only started 2 of his 1st 5 years with the jets and he was a top 10 (1st LB taken) pick.

i hope people take time to recognize the "steelers way" before they hit the "oh no! timmons might be a bust" panic button.

if we want to have rookies who immediately have impact we may need to replace lebeau, because his defense isnt learned overnight no matter what pick or position a player was selected with.

look at all our 11 defenders from last year and none but hampton was a starter in their 1st year (and it took him 6 games).

starter in 1st season?
hampton- yes
aaron smith- no (2nd)
b. keisel- no
harrison- no
foote- no
haggans- no
taylor- no
townsend- no
clark- no
polamalu- no (2nd)

all of the steelers defenders ride the pine (especially linebackers). hell, even kendrell bell was just a "2-down" player, and chad brown is the closest to an exception to this rule. however it is a system that has kept the steelers defense as one of the top and most respected units in the past 17 or so years.

Thanks Tony. I didn't like the Timmons pick and still don't, but don't hang the guy after one season.

Steel Pit
04-15-2008, 10:19 PM

starter in 1st season?
hampton- yes
aaron smith- no (2nd)
b. keisel- no
harrison- no
foote- no
haggans- no
taylor- no
townsend- no
clark- no
polamalu- no (2nd)

Good information Tony, thanks for the leg work. Now lets get to the point of this thread. "TIMMONS NOT EXPECTED TO START NEXT SEASON".

Although most of the players that you've listed WERE NOT 1st round draft choices, 3 to be exact, and 2 of them were starting in their second season. Hampton started as a rookie and Polamalu saw significant time as a rookie.

There's really not much to compare, 4th, 5th, and 6th round draft choices along with undrafted free agents are plentiful on your list so how do propose that we compare your list to a 1st round draft selection?

But go ahead and go through your list of players again and figure out how many of them WERE STARTERS in their "2ND SEASON". I'm not doing the leg work but just off the top of my head I'm compelled to say that quite a few of these players were starting in their 2nd season.

As I've already stated, I'm not yet calling Timmons a bust. I firmly believe that a 1st round draft choice should see SIGNIFICANT playing time during his 2nd season and he should DEFINITELY be a starter by his 3rd season. If this doesn't happen with Timmons then there's no doubt that he'll be classified as a "bust".

Steel Pit
04-15-2008, 10:46 PM

starter in 1st season?
hampton- yes
aaron smith- no (2nd)
b. keisel- no
harrison- no
foote- no
haggans- no
taylor- no
townsend- no
clark- no
polamalu- no (2nd)

In reference to your thoughts on Farrior, as you well know, the Steelers didn't draft Farrior so whatever happened between he and the Jets is their problem.

I guess that I'm just spoiled by the Steelers recent success with their 1st round draft selections Kendall Simmons, Casey Hampton, Ben Roethlisberger, Heath Miller and Santonio Holmes, all of these guys saw time as rookies, some more than others, and every one of them were starters by their 2nd season.

lilyoder6
04-16-2008, 08:29 AM
the only reason ben got time was b/c tommy boy got hurt.. and then the steelers got to the liking of winning and kept him in there.

revefsreleets
04-16-2008, 09:19 AM
If Timmons beats out Fooote, he'll start. If he doesn't, he won't. Kendrell Bell was the last Steeler LB I remember starting in year one (In the 3-4), and it usually takes a couple years for LB's to wrap their head around the D. Woodley, however, should take Haggins spot on the outside barring anything other than an injury or a miracle.

tony hipchest
04-16-2008, 09:55 AM
There's really not much to compare, 4th, 5th, and 6th round draft choices along with undrafted free agents are plentiful on your list so how do propose that we compare your list to a 1st round draft selection?

But go ahead and go through your list of players again and figure out how many of them WERE STARTERS in their "2ND SEASON". I'm not doing the leg work but just off the top of my head I'm compelled to say that quite a few of these players were starting in their 2nd season.

i already stated in my list that aaron smith, polamalu, hampton were the only starters by their 2nd season, and i can concede that farrior woulda probably started as a sophmore if he were a steeler (although he didnt as a jet).

i already stated that it doesnt matter if were comparing a 1st round defender with a 5th rounder because the learning curve is still the same. the only difference is by not spending such a high round draft pick on say, joey porter, we were afforded the opportunity to groom him w/o the fans getting restless.

take vernon gholston for example. if he were a rookie 10-15 years ago, the steelers probably woulda gotten him in the 3rd or 4th round and have the liberty to bring him along slowly. but in todays climate he wont get past the 7th pick overall with the jets, dolphins, and patriots all in the same division and all running the same 3-4 scheme we run.

on the flipside is players like vrabel, porter, gildon, haggans who probably wouldnt fall below the 2nd round, if they were in this years draft class.

while the supply and demand for these players has changed, the learning curve hasnt. its not like gholston is 10X smarter or more capable of learning the scheme than joey, just because he was a higher draft pick.

I guess that I'm just spoiled by the Steelers recent success with their 1st round draft selections Kendall Simmons, Casey Hampton, Ben Roethlisberger, Heath Miller and Santonio Holmes, all of these guys saw time as rookies, some more than others, and every one of them were starters by their 2nd season.

all the players you listed are offensive and not required to master lebeaus complex scheme except for hampton, and lets be honest, hamptons role in the 3-4 zone blitz is to be the biggest man on the field and occupy 2 blockers. not much of a learning curve there.

DACEB
04-16-2008, 12:20 PM
take vernon gholston for example. if he were a rookie 10-15 years ago, the steelers probably woulda gotten him in the 3rd or 4th round and have the liberty to bring him along slowly. but in todays climate he wont get past the 7th pick overall with the jets, dolphins, and patriots all in the same division and all running the same 3-4 scheme we run.

on the flipside is players like vrabel, porter, gildon, haggans who probably wouldnt fall below the 2nd round, if they were in this years draft class.

while the supply and demand for these players has changed, the learning curve hasnt. its not like gholston is 10X smarter or more capable of learning the scheme than joey, just because he was a higher draft pick.

That pretty much hits the nail on the head. I would love to see Timmons on the field as well, but all that athleticism will only help so much when you don't know your assignments.

I do anticipate seeing him in more action this season, and possibly being the #1 guy in certain packages. I think it's the anticipation we all have, to see quicker and more athletic LB's on the field.

Anticipation...., it is Hienz Field after all!

Midnightwriter7
04-16-2008, 07:26 PM
I dont see what the big deal is ... how many rookie LBs come in and start for us re/ where drafted ... Doesnt it usually take a few years before they get it ? He was hurt last training camp so that kinda profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltered him as far as getting that time in... but if he is BETTER than Foote.. than he will be starting... If he isnt.. then he wont.... If it takes him another year or two o as usual the case... When Foote contract is up again an he wants alot of money... insert Timmons or an injury. First round or not... I just want the best players on the field and Foote to me has been pretty damn good along with fARIOR ON THE INSIDE.. I love our LBs

millwalldavey
04-16-2008, 07:27 PM
This is why I can't see them going after Groves, rather than OL in rd. 1

Preacher
04-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Let's try this again...

This is, essentially... TIMMONS FIRST OTA'S AND TRAINING CAMP. Mental reps. don't accomplish the same thing.

So give the guy some time... I think he will be a tremendous help come this fall... may even start a few times, and then will take over the position at some point in the next year or two.

ALSO.. Don't forget, the position he was DRAFTED FOR... is now filled. He was drafted to play Harrison's spot. So now, he is having to adjust. . . and try and beat out a player that the team was STILL HAPPY WITH.

BettisFan
04-16-2008, 08:49 PM
i cant wait for him to play in a regular season game

Steel Pit
04-16-2008, 10:36 PM
i already stated in my list that aaron smith, polamalu, hampton were the only starters by their 2nd season, and i can concede that farrior woulda probably started as a sophmore if he were a steeler (although he didnt as a jet).

i already stated that it doesnt matter if were comparing a 1st round defender with a 5th rounder because the learning curve is still the same. the only difference is by not spending such a high round draft pick on say, joey porter, we were afforded the opportunity to groom him w/o the fans getting restless.

all the players you listed are offensive and not required to master lebeaus complex scheme except for hampton, and lets be honest, hamptons role in the 3-4 zone blitz is to be the biggest man on the field and occupy 2 blockers. not much of a learning curve there.

Well Tony, I truly hope that you're right man.

revefsreleets
04-17-2008, 08:36 AM
i really want to see timmons play, but there just isnt enough room on the team

I think he can work his way in...and, remember, Farrior is not a young man. All it takes is one injury and Timmons is "the man" (and that's assuming he doesn't just flat-out knock Foote out of a job). Worst case (for him) is that he gets reps like Woodley did last year, and he can prove his worth one play at a time.

lilyoder6
04-17-2008, 09:27 AM
the mlb are old.. and are gonna need replacing.. if we do draft groves in the 1st rd.. we will have 3 out 4 lb's pos filled 4 the next 8 yrs.. poss...

stlrtruck
04-17-2008, 11:23 AM
I think he can work his way in...and, remember, Farrior is not a young man. All it takes is one injury and Timmons is "the man" (and that's assuming he doesn't just flat-out knock Foote out of a job). Worst case (for him) is that he gets reps like Woodley did last year, and he can prove his worth one play at a time.

For those of us who remember, Jack Lambert got his start because of injury.

Preacher
04-17-2008, 02:06 PM
the mlb are old.. and are gonna need replacing.. if we do draft groves in the 1st rd.. we will have 3 out 4 lb's pos filled 4 the next 8 yrs.. poss...

Yep. The only thing I DONT like about that is the fact that we will be having to replace our entire linebacking corp about the same time.

tony hipchest
04-17-2008, 03:57 PM
Yep. The only thing I DONT like about that is the fact that we will be having to replace our entire linebacking corp about the same time.i will refer to the parable of the seamless robe.

ok maybe i wont go that far, but from greg lloyd to lamaar woodley we do have a pretty seamless transition with the revolving door at linebacker position.

part of that has to do with not having to throw the young pups into the fire right away.

now i cant say timmons will be the next great one in line. hell, i held on to all hope for alonzo jackson until all hope was gone.

but i do feel timmons and woodley are being groomed to maximize their potential.

i still dont know the difference between rian wallace or a. frazier, other than one gets to come back and one was shown the door. i gotta go with the coaches on this and tomlin seems pretty confident he can get the max from last years #1.

lilyoder6
04-17-2008, 04:38 PM
i know it does suck.. i mean harrison had his 1st full yr and he is alrdy 30... so we will have to be looking 4 replacements this yr aka groves/connor or next yr...

Hapa
04-17-2008, 05:26 PM
I hope he starts, it's always exciting to see someone new start :)

Welcome To Smashmouth
04-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Foote has the most to worry about if Timmons comes on."

I'm really buying into this "Timmons could be our next star ILB talk". He really does seem to play the rover exceptionally well, and with his great burst he could really be a new kind of force in Lebeau's Zone-Blitz scheme we've never seen before...

I like the thought

lilyoder6
04-18-2008, 03:58 PM
well in the near future foote and timmons will be the 2 ilb's farrior is getting old.. and is gonna need replacing..

Welcome To Smashmouth
04-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Am I the only one thinking we could upgrade Foote's position?? While he isn't a weak spot for the team persae, he kind of reminds me of Haggans. Feel like Farrior will remain the more efficient player as long as he wears the Black & Gold

Galax Steeler
04-19-2008, 05:54 AM
Am I the only one thinking we could upgrade Foote's position?? While he isn't a weak spot for the team persae, he kind of reminds me of Haggans. Feel like Farrior will remain the more efficient player as long as he wears the Black & Gold

It ain't the fact that he ain't efficient farriors age is catching up with him.